Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" said Monica, as she began moaning underneath Jane.

Jane's little hands had full grasps of Monica's firm breasts. She finished the breast massage by focusing on her nipples, pinching them, and twisting them.

Monica enjoyed the breast massage as she held onto Jane's hips. Since her hands were so close, Jane decided to ask her for help.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Anything!"

"Since your hands are already on my hips, can you help me pull down my shorts?"

Monica became excited and was quick to pull the Asian's shorts down. With Jane on top of her, Monica was able to completely remove her shorts, leaving the masseuse in her small black tank top and black thong.

Monica moaned in excitement. She could not believe how hot Jane's little body was in her thong. The Latina grabbed Jane's ass for a brief moment, but then stopped herself. She knew that she would have to restrain herself until she was granted permission.

"It's okay," whispered Jane. "You can touch my ass, if you want."

Jane moved to the Latina's side, pressing her body against Monica's. Monica wrapped her arm around Jane and placed her hand on the Asian's cute little butt. Jane then placed her hand inside the Latina's panties and started slowly rubbing her pussy.

"Oh God!" moaned Monica, as she held Jane by her ass.

Jane pressed herself against Monica even harder as she rubbed faster and faster.

Monica rubbed Jane's ass as she felt waves of pleasure crashing throughout her body.

Jane placed her lips against Monica's, softly kissing her as she continued to rub her fingers against her clit. Monica moaned into Jane's mouth as she kissed her harder and harder.

Her grip on Jane's ass became stronger as her body began to tense up. Jane rubbed Monica's clit even faster as she kissed deeply and passionately.

"I'm going to cum!" moaned Monica, as she continued to kiss Jane.

Jane rubbed Monica's pussy for two more seconds, then suddenly stopped and pulled her hand out of the Latina's soaked panties.

"Ugh!" moaned Monica, desperately wanting to be finished.

Monica opened her eyes to find Jane staring at her, giggling in a teasing manner. She began to throw a fit as she realized Jane was not going to let her cum just yet.

She was still holding onto Jane's ass, until the intern decided to get up and walk to her bag.

Monica watched her fit ass as she walked across the room. "What are you getting from the bag?" she asked. "The hot oil?"

"No," responded Jane. "I didn't bring the oil."

Monica became confused. "Then what are you getting?"

"Oh, you'll see."

Jane walked towards Monica with something hidden behind her back. As she got close to the Latina, she revealed what she was hiding.

"What is that?" asked Monica.

Jane was holding a clear gem shaped anal plug.

"You'll find out soon," she whispered.

Jane lifted Monica's legs up and slid her thong completely off. She slowly started rubbing the Latina's ass hole. Monica grabbed the back of her own thighs, moaning loudly as she felt Jane massaging her anus. Jane placed her finger inside her mouth and then massaged the saliva into Monica's ass hole.

"Oh my God!" moaned Monica, as she felt Jane's finger massaging the rim of her anus, and eventually moving inside of her.

Jane then placed the plug into her mouth, getting as much saliva on it as possible before she started to slowly and sensually rub it against Monica's tight little anus. She pressed the point against Monica's hole, and slowly applied pressure as she watched it dig deeper inside of her.

Monica moaned loud, with every millimeter the plug gained inside of her. "What is that?!" she screamed, as her eyes rolled back, and she moaned in deep pleasure.

Jane left the plug deep inside Monica's ass. She then spread the Latina's legs as she examined her wet little pussy. She slowly licked the Latina's pussy, starting from the bottom and flicking the clitoris as she reached the top.

Every time Jane's tongue flicked her clitoris, Monica's whole body jolted as she let out deep breath. Jane licked her pussy faster and faster as Monica struggled to contain herself from squirming too hard.

Jane then grabbed the plug and wiggled it around as she continued to lick Monica's clit with her warm tongue. The Latina was left squirming around as she moaned for the entire apartment complex to hear.

The confident Asian licked her faster and faster, bringing Monica within seconds of a huge orgasm. "I'm going to cum!" Monica screamed. "Please let me cum!"

Jane heard Monica's moans for mercy and quickly pushed herself away from the Latina's pussy. Monica would once again have to be patient.

"UGHHHH!" Monica moaned out, frustrated beyond belief. "Pleaaaase! No!"

Jane giggled as she watched her cute coworker crumble in desperation.

"It's not fair!" Monica exclaimed.

Jane enjoyed watching the poor little Latina squirm around, desperate to be finished off for good. She slowly began kissing the rest of Monica's sexy body, starting from her inner thighs, and slowly moving up to her breasts.

Monica's heart rate finally slowed as she closed her eyes and enjoyed every one of Jane's kisses on her submissive body.

Jane then rubbed circles around the Latina's rock-hard nipples, teasing them and causing them to point straight up at the ceiling. She placed her warm mouth over Monica's pointy nipples, taking time to suck each of them individually.

Once the Asian was done, Monica was left with goosebumps covering her entire body. Her sexy body waited there for Jane to take control of her, once again.

Jane then hopped back to the side of Monica, pressing her little hot body against the quivering Latina. She shoved her fingers inside Monica's wet pussy and rubbed her G-spot aggressively.

Monica moaned louder than ever, as she grabbed another hold of Jane's little bottom. She held on to the small Asian with all that she had as her G-spot was being stimulated with intense pleasure. Her sexy ass wiggles around with the jewel still stuck inside her. She prayed to God that this would be the moment that Jane finally let her cum.

Jane fingered Monica with two fingers as her palm slightly brushed against the Latina's clit. She forced her lips against Monica's as their tongues connected. Monica held her close, as her breast pressed against Jane's.

"I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" Monica yelled out, frantically.

"You want to cum baby?" asked Jane, as she tormented the squirming woman.

"YES! PLEASE MAMI!" begged Monica.

Jane smiled as she looked into the Latina's desperate eyes. She could see the total submission in Monica's face as she could do nothing but beg to be finished.

Jane was pleased and continued to finger the hot little Latina as she resumed her passionate kiss.

Monica could feel the approval and was full of gratitude as she finally received what she had fantasized about for so so long.

Without realizing it, Monica squeezed Jane's ass as hard as she could, and her body bounced off the bed in an explosive orgasm. She let out a deep and loud moan of pleasure as her entire body convulsed. A wave of pleasure submerged her entire body as her pussy throbbed. Jane could hardly stay on Monica as she squirmed uncontrollably.

It was the longest and biggest orgasm Monica ever experienced in her life. Her body was left shaking as the orgasm continued to linger all throughout her.

When the orgasm finally subsided, Monica was left exhausted and drained of all her energy. She was barely able to open her eyes as she looked at Jane and thanked her for the greatest orgasm of her life.

"Oh my God! Thank you!"

Jane lay next to her, sensually rubbing the Latina's vulnerable body. "Didn't I tell you the wait was worth it?" she asked, with a giggle.

"That was the most amazing orgasm of my life," Monica responded, as she closed her eyes and began drifting into sleep. "You were right. It was worth the wait!"

The once shy intern left her sexy coworker satisfied and exhausted. As Monica slipped into a peaceful slumber, Jane quietly snuck out, pleased with herself.

She left the apartment feeling more confident and sexier than ever before.

12