All Comments on 'Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 12'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another excellent chapter.

We can not stop reading this story it is soooo good. We honestly had our eyes go wide when we saw you put in about a get together. We were wondering if you were going to have them meet outside of work and the massage parlor for a maybe weekend of fun?

Graison89Graison89almost 4 years ago

Браво. Отличный рассказ. Надеюсь, они встретятся в выходные

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
Absolutely Awesomely Exquisite!!!

I really adored this chapter, which deeply focused on Jane's character development into becoming a confident person. Although Ch. 12 contained limited sexual activity, it was perfect with the all the office girls and Maria supporting Jane's participation in the management meeting. Jane gave 100% of herself to the "project preparation", while Veronica / Maria rested, and the entire office recognizing her supreme contribution.

I was not certain the "Storyline could improve" from it's previous excellence, however Ch. 12 was a "homerun and hit it totally out of the park". This chapter was absolutely "lovingly written", and our esteemed author has dramatically raised the bar for Ch. 13.

Every individual component of Ch, 12 was superior, especially including the "quiet SEX", where Veronica was wonderful in administering loving care to Jane. She collected her at work following her massage sessions, then tenderly cleansed her in the shower; and finally giving Jane a soft / gentle cuddling & loving orgasm.

Unconditionally Superlative @ 2 X 5*-STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES