Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, quite a few," said Jane. "I won't be home till late."

Veronica felt bad for her. She could see how tired and worn down her coworker was. "What time do you think you'll be done?" she asked.

"Maybe ten," answered Jane, sighing at the thought of it.

"Are you going straight home, to sleep after?" asked Veronica.

"Definitely," answered Jane.

"Can I come over tonight?" asked Veronica, quietly hoping for her younger coworker to say yes.

Jane did not want to be rude, but she had to stop and explain. "Veronica, I love spending time with you. But like I told Maria, I'm just so tired today."

"That's okay," said the Latina. "I know how tired you are. You don't have to do anything for me. I just want to take care of you."

Jane was a bit impressed, but she still tried to resist. "Are you sure?" she asked. "I'm probably going to be super grumpy. I don't want to be rude to you."

"That's okay," said Veronica. "I'd rather see you at your worst than not see you at all."

There was a warmness in the cute intern's heart. She was touched by Veronica's words. Jane was still unsure about having Veronica over, but she didn't have the heart to say no. She finally agreed to see her that night but left the option to cancel if Veronica changed her mind.

After a night of massages and energy drinks, Jane was finally finished for the day. She had not heard from Veronica since they spoke in the parking lot, leading her to wonder if the Latina had a change of heart.

Barely able to keep her eyes open, she left the building and walked to the parking lot. But before Jane got to her car, she noticed another car in the parking lot.

"Veronica?" she asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Hola Mami!" responded Veronica. "I knew you would be super tired so I figured that I could give you a ride home. You can sleep in the car while I drive."

It sounded like a good idea to Jane. She was barely able to stay awake. She did not want to risk falling asleep while driving. "But what about my car?" she asked.

"I'll bring you back tomorrow," Veronica answered. "After you get some sleep, I'll bring you back whenever you want."

She finally convinced the exhausted masseuse. Jane sat in the car and immediately closed her eyes as Veronica drove her to her apartment. She did not wake her until she needed Jane to show her where to park.

Veronica lived in a much better area. Her luxury apartment was much nicer than Jane's apartment. She began to feel bad as she realized how much Jane had struggled. "This is pretty cool," she said, not wanting to insult Jane's living situation.

"You don't have to lie to me," said Jane. "It's not a great place to live but it was all I could afford at the time. Because of all the massages I probably make enough now to move to a better place. But I work all the time, so I basically just need a bed to sleep in."

She then led Veronica into her apartment. The Latina was impressed with how tidy Jane kept her small place. "It looks nice in here," she said. "Are you ready for bed or do you need to shower first?"

Jane stood there for a second, contemplating what she should do. "I want to go straight to sleep. But I haven't showered in two days! I feel nasty."

"Will you sleep better if you shower?" asked Veronica.

"Yes, I usually do."

The Latina then began to undress Jane. She was not doing it in a sexual way to get some kind of satisfaction. She just wanted to help her exhausted coworker get it done, so she could go to bed. "Come on," she said. "The sooner we get you washed, the sooner we get to sleep."

Jane let the Latina undress her. She was a bit worried when her cotton panties were revealed. It was the first time that Veronica had seen her in anything other than a sexy thong. "Those are my comfortable panties," she tried to explain, feeling like she needed to make an excuse. However, Veronica did not care at all. She never needed an explanation from Jane for anything.

Veronica stripped her down and then stripped herself. She then led Jane into a warm shower. The held each other as the smaller woman rested her head against the Latina's shoulder. Veronica rubbed soap on Jane's back, massaging her and cleaning her as she held her close. Although they were visually admiring each other's bodies, the Latina was mostly focused on getting Jane clean so she could get her to bed.

The older coworker quickly finished washing Jane and led her out of the shower to dry her off. Veronica then put on a pair of cheeky black lace panties. "Do you have a shirt I can wear to sleep?" she asked.

"What about the t-shirt you were just wearing?" asked Jane.

"I like that shirt, but I want to wear one of your t-shirts to sleep."

Jane smiled and found it really cute. "My t-shirts are at the top level of my dresser. Grab any shirt you want."

"Thanks," said Veronica, as she began to leave the bathroom.

Suddenly Jane stopped her. "Veronica!"

"Yes Mami?"

"Can I wear your t-shirt to sleep then?"

Veronica smiled back at her. "Of course, you can!" She then handed Jane the pink shirt she wore to her apartment.

The Latina then went into Jane's bedroom and picked out a small white t-shirt with black writing. She sat there patiently waiting for Jane to finish getting ready for bed. The smaller Asian walked in wearing her glasses, t-shirt, and white cotton panties.

Veronica, wearing Jane's shirt and her own black panties, patted the bed, inviting Jane to lie down with her. The young intern joined her in bed, and they snuggled together comfortably.

Jane was happy to be cuddled up with her beautiful coworker, but she felt bad that she couldn't be more presentable for her. "Sorry you had to see me without makeup all day."

"That's okay," assured Veronica. "I wiped my makeup off too. Can't you tell?"

"Yeah, but you are beautiful without makeup," Jane responded.

"You're beautiful all the time," whispered Veronica, as she placed a kiss on the smaller woman's forehead.

Jane smiled but continued to apologize. "Sorry you had to see me with my glasses today."

"I love your glasses," whispered Veronica, as she placed a small kiss on her lips.

"Sorry I'm not wearing sexy panties for you," said Jane.

"These panties look sexy on you," whispered Veronica. She then gently rubbed Jane's cotton panties and playing with her panty line.

As Jane stared into Veronica's eyes, she felt more secure about herself than ever before. "You're really okay with me looking like this?" she asked.

"You look perfect to me," Veronica honestly answered.

She was on her side, right next to Jane. She cradled Jane's head in her arm as she used her other hand to brush and stroke the rest of her body. Jane's eyes closed as she felt completely comfortable in Veronica's care.

Veronica loved watching her fall asleep in her arms. She continued to comfort the tired Asian by caressing her entire body as she watched her begin to drift into a slumber.

Jane began to breath harder as Veronica's hand was starting to turn her on. The Latina did not mean to make her horny, but she could not keep her hands from caressing more sensually. Her hand slid inside Jane's shirt and lightly brushed against her hard nipples. She found herself moving her hand closer and closer to her coworker's panties.

As Veronica noticed that Jane was staring at her, she quickly apologized. "Sorry, I didn't mean to turn you on."

Jane, barely able to keep her eyes open, responded. "I just don't have the energy to reciprocate."

Veronica whispered in her sexy voice, "That's okay baby. I don't want anything from you tonight. All I want is to take care of you."

"Are you sure?" asked the vulnerable woman.

Veronica nodded as her hand slipped closer to Jane's crotch. "Can I please take care of you?" she asked, so nicely.

Jane quietly agreed before closing her eyes. The Latina calmly and gently caressed her entire body again, making Jane as comfortable as possible. She softly rubbed the outside of her panties as she listened to Jane's breaths turn into subtle moans.

Veronica could feel Jane's body beginning to squirm for more. She slid her fingers inside her cute panties and slowly pressed against Jane's tender clitoris. The fragile little intern moaned and squirmed as Veronica held her so carefully and pleasured her clitoris.

The Latina was happy to take care of her fragile and exhausted coworker. Watching Jane rest in her arms as she comforted and stroked her wet pussy brought a new sense of joy and happiness in her life. "I like taking care of you," she whispered into Jane's ear.

As the Asian's subtle moans grew louder, Veronica slowly picked up the pace as she gently circled her finger around her clit.

"You're so pretty," she seductively whispered into Jane's ear, bringing chills to her body. Veronica could feel the intern's fragile body responding to her compliments, begging for more. "You did an amazing job today baby," she whispered, sending Jane's body squirming.

Jane did not know what was coming over her. She had never felt such a feeling in her life. The sensation of being complimented and appreciated while being sexually stimulated. It was the feeling of being so cherished by Veronica that sent chills throughout her body.

"What is happening?!" she thought to herself as she let out a loud moan. "I've never been this turned on before!"

Suddenly her nerves were paused as she heard a whisper in her ear once again. "You're so smart and beautiful," Veronica whispered. She then let out another loud moan as her body yearned for more.

"You're so sexy in your glasses," Veronica whispered, sending Jane into an even bigger frenzy. Veronica placed a small kiss on Jane's lips, pausing to suck on her bottom lip.

"I don't care what you say," whispered Veronica. "I think you're so sexy in these cotton white panties."

Jane felt so sexy and appreciated as Veronica's hand was inside her panties, pleasing her wet pussy. "Oh my God!" she moaned.

Veronica never felt Jane so vulnerable with her. She loved complimenting her and reassuring her of just how sexy and amazing she really was.

"You really like my panties?" Jane asked, in a shy voice.

"Yes baby," Veronica sensually answered. "Some day I want you to wear them again for me so I can pull them down and give you a spanking."

She felt Jane's reactions, moaning for more. The shy little Asian could not believe how quickly Veronica turned her on.

"Yeah you like that baby?" asked Veronica, with a seductive voice. "I love your hot little ass."

Jane let out a loud and long moan. Having Veronica comforting and sex talking her at the same time was too much to handle. "Can I kiss you?" Jane asked, coming closer to an orgasm.

"Of course, Mami," Veronica replied, as she placed her mouth on Jane's and softly kissed her lips. She then pressed her finger inside Jane's pussy and stroked her G-spot as she held her thumb on the Asian's clit.

"Oh my God, I'm going to cum!" whimpered the vulnerable woman.

"You're so hot!" whispered Veronica. "You're so fucking hot when you cum! Please cum for me baby. I want to take care of you. You're so beautiful and so smart. Cum in your sexy little panties for me!"

Jane's body tensed up before releasing an orgasm. She let out a long but subtle moan as she squirted in her cotton panties.

"You're cumming for me baby!" Veronica said, with an encouraging voice. "You're so sexy when you squirt your little panties for me."

Jane continued to cum and soak her panties as the Latina held her and continued to whisper sweet things in her ear. It was the most sensual and meaningful orgasm she ever had. There was an emotional connection attached to it that made it special.

When Jane caught her breath, she looked into Veronica's eyes and said, "I like this."

"You like what?" asked Veronica. "You like it when I make you cum?"

"Yes, but that wasn't what I was talking about," said Jane. "I like wearing each other's clothes. I like not wearing makeup together. I like being vulnerable with you. I like being held by you."

Veronica smiled, trying not to tear up. "I like those things too."

"Do you really think I'm an eleven?" asked Jane.

"Of course, I do," responded Veronica, with a smile.

The sweet Asian woman looked at Veronica and thanked her for the amazing night. She then closed her eyes and began falling asleep in the beautiful woman's arms.

"You're welcome baby," whispered Veronica, as she held Jane's head against her chest. She carefully removed her glasses and watched her cute coworker fall asleep.

A million thoughts popped into her head as she watched Jane peacefully sleep in her arms. For the first time in her life, she wondered if she was good enough for someone else. If there was any lesson that Veronica learned that day, it was that Jane was an even more beautiful flower than she ever imagined would bloom.

As she peacefully watched Jane sleep, she thought about her long day with the young Asian. She had seen Jane at her most vulnerable state, exhausted and insecure. But seeing Jane at her worst made her realize how beautiful she truly was. There was a world of potential inside this small beautiful woman and Veronica was the first one to realize it.

She looked around at the apartment, realizing how small it was. She thought about how hard Jane worked. She even thought about Jane's old and cheap car. "She deserves so much more in life," Veronica thought to herself. "She deserves to not have to work herself to exhaustion. She deserves a nice place and a nice car. Jane deserves anything in the world that she wants and she's going to get it."

"I don't know what's going to happen between us," Veronica whispered to the sleeping woman. "But I'm going to cherish every moment we have together."

Veronica then thought about all the sexual experiences she had ever had in her life. She could not remember an orgasm more pleasurable than the one that just happened between her and Jane. It was the best orgasm of her life, and it wasn't even hers.

Veronica an important thing that night. She realized that one of her favorite things in life was taking care of Jane.


12