Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 17

Story Info
Jane has an intimate conversation with Veronica.
6.4k words
4.79
8.9k
13

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of the night, Veronica woke up and realized she was wrapped in Jane's arms. She was still pretty tired and had a headache from all the drinks that night. Although her head was hurting, she still felt better than she did before she fell asleep. The beautiful Latina looked around, as she tried to remember everything that happened before she fell asleep.

"Oh fuck!" she thought to herself, as she started to regain her memory. "I got so dunk, I was a mess in front of them!"

Veronica looked over and saw Maria sleeping on the other side of the bed. She then looked up at Jane, who was still holding her as she slept. She realized that Jane comfort her throughout the night. She started to remember Jane holding her and rubbing her back until she fell asleep.

"I'm so stupid!" she frantically thought to herself. "Hopefully, I didn't say anything too embarrassing."

Veronica placed her head back on Jane's chest as she tried to remember everything she said. "What if she realized how sad I am about her leaving for another job?"

She started to worry about the consequences of Jane knowing her sadness. She didn't want her emotions to hold Jane back from making the best decision. "I need to be strong for her. I need to be happy for her!" She began to get disappointed in herself. "Things are already complicated enough for her. I can't go making it worse. I need to support her, no matter what she does."

As difficult as it was, in that moment, Veronica tried to think positively. "If she gets a better job and makes more money, shouldn't that be more important than working in the same building with her?" She felt guilty about it, but she was having a difficult time deciding what was most important to her.

"What if I drove up to see her every weekend? What if we met in the middle? There are things we can do to make it work, right?"

.

Veronica had a lot going through her brain to go along with the headache. She had a hard time falling back asleep, but she was happy to rest against Jane's chest. Even if she wasn't able to sleep, just being in her arms made everything feel okay, even if just for a moment.

As the sunlight began to creep through the windows, Jane started to slowly wake up. She looked around and noticed that Maria was just waking up as well. She then looked down at Veronica and decided to check on her.

Veronica had woken up a little before the other women. She was awake but she kept her eyes closed as she enjoyed resting against Jane's body.

"Hey, are you awake?" Jane whispered.

Veronica opened beautiful brown eyes and looked up at Jane. "I'm awake."

"How are you feeling?" Maria quickly asked.

"I feel much better, actually," she said. "I'm sorry. I guess I just had one too many shots last night."

Maria quickly assured her that everything was okay.

"How are you feeling, Jane?" Maria asked.

"I'm tired but I'm awake now."

Maria then pulled herself out of bed. "Why don't I get you ladies some coffee. I'll also put together some breakfast for you two."

Jane and Veronica both thanked her for her generosity and hospitality.

Once they were alone, Jane continued to make sure Veronica was okay. "Are you sure you're okay, babe?"

"Yeah, I just haven't drank that much in a long time," Veronica tried to explain.

"Usually, you handle your alcohol so well," Jane pointed out.

"Yeah, I don't know what got into me," Veronica said, as she completely dismissed the fact that she drank way more than the other women.

"I'm just glad you're okay," said Jane. "I was so worried about you."

"I'm feeling much better," said Veronica. "Thank you for...thank you for everything last night. I felt really shitty, but it was nice of you to take care of me and rub my back until I fell asleep."

"Anytime!" Jane said, with a big smile lighting up on her face.

"I hope I wasn't too annoying," Veronica nervously said.

"You're never annoying," Jane assured.

Veronica laughed, but still felt bad about her behavior. "Like I said, thanks for taking care of me."

"I love taking care of you," Jane quickly responded.

It was a very heartfelt moment that made Veronica want to cry again. She looked up at Jane as her eyes began to water. "I would kiss you, but I haven't brushed my teeth yet," she said. "I don't want you to taste my morning breath."

Jane started laughing. "I don't mind your morning breath," she said. "But I don't want you to taste mine either. So, maybe we should wait to kiss."

They both freshened up a bit before joining Maria downstairs for breakfast. Their sweet and caring supervisor prepared them coffee with eggs and bacon. She wasn't fully expecting them to spend the night, but she was prepared, just in case. She even had extra toothbrushes for them.

After breakfast, Veronica and Jane were feeling much better. Veronica's headache was now completely gone after getting food and caffeine in her system. They all said their goodbyes and thanked Maria for such a wonderful time. Maria was more than happy to host and take care of her employees.

As Jane and Veronica walked outside and went to their cars, they had a brief conversation.

"So, are you going to massage parlor today?" Veronica asked.

"Yes," said Jane. "Today might be my last day."

"Really?" Veronica asked.

"I have interviews this week and I just don't have time for the massages. I might do some massages next weekend, but I'm not sure yet."

Veronica started thinking about the changes that were already taking place. Even though she felt bad about the previous night, she was still concerned about Jane leaving. She decided to take advantage of every opportunity she still had with her co-worker.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jane asked. "You still look pretty down."

"I'm okay," Veronica answered. "But I think I would feel much better if I could come over tonight, after you're finished with work."

Jane felt honored that Veronica wanted to spend even more time with her. "You aren't tired of me yet?" Jane jokingly asked.

Veronica was appalled by the joke. "I will never get tired of you!" she answered.

Jane started to laugh as she appreciated Veronica's willingness to spend time with her. "You don't have to ask" she said, with a smile. "You're always invited over."

Veronica smiled back at her, before looking down to the ground. She couldn't believe the way Jane was always able to make her feel special.

"So, what do you want to do tonight?" Jane asked.

"I just want to spend a relaxing night with you," answered Veronica.

"Maybe cuddle in bed and watch a movie?" Jane suggested.

"That's perfect," Veronica said, as she smiled and blushed.

"Do you want to have a sleepover with me?" Jane asked.

"Yes," Veronica answered, with a giggle.

The two ladies were now excited about their last-minute slumber party. They said their goodbyes as Veronica went home and Jane went to work.

Jane had a weird feeling going into work that night. If the job offers were really as good as she hoped, this would possibly be her last day giving massages. It was a bittersweet feeling as she had so many positive experiences from giving massages. She began to reminisce about the way her life changed after her first massage with Veronica.

Although she wanted to enjoy her shift, she a lot going through her mind. Jane was still curious about Veronica's drunk behavior from the previous night. She was worried and wanted to make sure she was truly okay. After her shift ended, she took a moment to look at her office before turning the lights out and leaving for the night.

At home, Veronica continued to wrestle with her emotions. She sat around in her apartment, trying to decide if she should talk to Jane about her feelings. "Why do I feel this way? Why is Jane all I can ever think about? I've never felt this way before."

Veronica then came to a true epiphany after struggling for so long. "I want her to be happy no matter what! I want her to have the best life possible! Even if that makes me sad, I care about her more than...I care about myself."

"I can find a way to make this work. If I truly believe that she is worth it, why can't I make it work? I'm going to talk to her about this tonight. She is a smart woman. She deserves to know what I'm thinking."

Veronica showed up at Jane's apartment, not long after she returned from work. Jane noticed her car pulling in and she walked outside to greet her.

As Veronica got out of the car, Jane was immediately mesmerized by the sight of her. "You look so cute!" Jane said.

"I do?" Veronica asked, being truly confused. "These are just my comfy clothes." She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and some very small shorts. Her hair was in a little ponytail. Even without trying, Jane found her so attractive. She was used to Veronica having such a sexy look about her. Seeing her so comfortable and dressed down, made her look so cute.

"You look so adorable when you're not all dressed up!" Jane gushed.

Jane was nice enough to grab Veronica's duffle bag that she packed for the night. She then led her beautiful friend into her small apartment where they were met by a strong smell.

"Did you cook?" Veronica quickly asked, being intrigued by the smell.

"Yes!" Jane said, with a small smirk. "I cooked popcorn for us."

Veronica began to laugh. "You cooked it? How did you cook the popcorn?"

"I stuck it in the microwave," Jane responded.

They both laughed as Veronica told Jane how adorable she was.

"Don't make fun of me!" Jane jokingly responded. "I will learn how to cook someday. And when that day comes, I will cook you the best meal you've ever had in your life!"

Veronica giggled, but she agreed with Jane. "Oh, I'm sure you will," she said.

"You actually agree with me?" Jane asked, a bit surprised. "What gives you so much confidence in my future cooking abilities?"

"I know you, Jane," Veronica said, in a bit of a serious tone. "You can do anything you set your mind to."

"That's very sweet of you," Jane said, as she felt her heart melt.

The two co-workers enjoyed a relaxing night together. They watched a romantic comedy on Jane's laptop as they sat in bed, leaning against each other.

The two women felt so comfortable with each other. Veronica felt like she could be herself, wearing her comfortable clothes that she wore at home when she was by herself. Jane also felt like she could be herself, as she had her hair in a messy bun and wore her glasses.

Veronica kept thinking about how nice it was to just spend time with Jane. Even when they weren't doing anything special, it was nice and relaxing to just be herself around the sweet intern.

Thoughts of happiness began to pop into her head. "This is so nice. Why am I so comfortable with her? Can I have this forever?"

All of the thoughts prompted her to start a serious conversation with Jane.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Do you think we will still see each other if you get a new position?"

"I hope so," Jane said, as she started to think about it. It had been something she didn't want to think about until she actually had the offers.

"Can I tell you something?" Veronica asked.

"You can tell me anything."

"I'm very happy for you," Veronica started. "I'm very proud of you. You deserve this promotion more than anyone I have ever met. But I'm just going to miss you if I don't get to work with you every day."

Jane was happy Veronica said that, but she began to have a sad look on her face. "That's very sweet of you," she said, nodding her head. "I would miss seeing you every day, as well."

"I just hope... I hope that we still get to see each other. Even if you have to work far away."

"I have thought about that, a lot," Jane responded. "I love spending time with you. It would be terrible if I couldn't see you anymore."

Veronica now understood that Jane was feeling the same way. This decision was much tougher on Jane than it was on her. She began to feel guilty and wanted to encourage the young woman to make the best decision possible for herself.

"It's selfish of me to want you to be an intern forever. You are capable of so much more! You are going to do an amazing job wherever you go, and I will always support you."

"That means a lot to me, Veronica. I want you to know that I will always care about no matter what happens."

"I will always care about you too, mami."

Jane then grabbed Veronica by the hand. "When I moved out here for college, I never imagined staying here for this long. I always intended on going back home. But over time, I lost connection with a lot of my friends from back home, and I didn't feel the desire to go back, anymore. Unfortunately, I've always felt guilty that it was my fault for not trying hard enough to keep in touch."

Veronica started rubbing Jane's hand. "I understand. But don't be too hard on yourself. It happens."

"I don't want that to happen to us," Jane said. "If I promise to make an effort to stay connected with you, no matter what, can you promise me the same thing?"

"Of course!" Veronica answered, as she held Jane's hand tightly. "We will find a way make it work."

Jane smiled at Veronica, feeling the strong emotional connection. She then let go of her hand so she could embrace her with a hug.

Veronica hugged her back, trying to hold back from crying. It was surreal having another woman share so many emotions with her. No other person in her life had ever understood her the way that Jane did.

"Can I tell you something?" Jane asked.

"Of course!" Veronica quickly responded.

"I really like this."

"You really like what?"

"This!" Jane emphasized. "I really like it when we spend time together and just talk about our feelings. I like it when we're real with each other. I like that we don't have to wear makeup with each other to feel secure. I like that I can just sit in bed with you and watch a movie, and it feels like all my problems are gone."

"That's really sweet, baby!" said Veronica. She felt the same way but was never able to put it into such simple words. "Don't you like it when I dress up and try to look pretty for you?" she asked.

"Of course I do!" Jane replied. "You look so sexy when you dress up, but you always look sexy. Especially right now!"

"You really like the way I look right now, don't you?" Veronica asked. "This is the second time you have brought it up!"

"You look so sexy in your little cute ponytail and your pajamas," Jane said, as she giggled.

"Stop it!" Veronica said. "You're making me blush!"

Jane wouldn't stop teasing Veronica for how cute she looked. She started taking pictures with her phone, pleading her to pose and smile for her. They laughed and joked with each other as they continued to flirt and enjoy each other's company. They weren't just two women who were sexually attracted to each other. They were two women that were also best friends.

"Is this your favorite outfit of mine?" Veronica asked, teasingly.

"Oh, I have a lot of favorites," Jane answered, with a smirk.

Veronica laughed and blushed as they discussed their favorite outfits. She never had a problem with confidence in her life. She always had people telling her how pretty she was. But there was something different about hearing it from Jane that made her feel special.

Jane could feel how much Veronica loved the attention from her. It was special for her, as well. Being able to make a girl as beautiful as Veronica blush made Jane understand how important she was to her happiness.

"Now, can I tell you something?" Veronica asked.

"Of course," Jane replied.

"I really liked spending time with Maria. And I really like threesomes! But as much as I like doing that stuff, I'm really glad to be spending some alone time with you."

"Me too," said Jane. "I like spending alone time with you."

"Why is that?" Veronica asked, with a smirk. "Is it because of my sexy outfit that you like so much?" she said, teasingly.

"Maybe it is," Jane answered. She then pressed her body against Veronica's before giving her a small kiss.

"Oh!" Veronica moaned, in surprise. "Maybe I should wear this more often."

"You better not," Jane whispered, as she began to rub her hands up and down Veronica's body.

"Why not?" Veronica asked.

"Because I might not be able to keep my hands off you." Jane then wrapped her arms around Veronica's shoulders and slowly got on top as they begin to make out.

Veronica moaned as she kissed Jane back. "I don't think that's a bad thing," she muttered out, while kissing.

The smaller woman took over Veronica, getting on top of her and kissing her aggressively.

"Jane! What has gotten into you?" Veronica couldn't believe how turned on she was.

"I can't resist you in that outfit! You look so hot!" Jane said, desperately.

"Baby!" Veronica shouted. She couldn't believe how desperate Jane was for her.

Jane slid Veronica's little shorts down, revealing a pair of black cotton panties with pink polka dots. "These are so cute," she said, as she began rubbing Veronica's pussy through her panties.

"These aren't even my sexy panties," Veronica said, and she continued to be surprised by Jane's behavior.

"Everything is sexy when you wear it," Jane responded as she continued rubbing Veronica.

Veronica moaned out as she became even more turned on. She couldn't believe how attracted Jane was to her, even when she wasn't trying to be sexy. She was in shock as the smaller woman climbed on top of her and took over her, sexually.

She held onto Jane as they kissed deeply and passionately. Veronica couldn't believe the emotional connection she felt while kissing the Asian woman.

Jane then slid her fingers inside Veronica's panties and immediately felt how wet the Latina was. She rubbed Veronica's wet pussy, sending her into a surprised frenzy of paralyzing pleasure.

"You're just so hot and so perfect," Jane whispered, before lightly licking her ear. She listened to Veronica's moans as kissed her everywhere she wanted to be kissed while rubbing her pussy.

Veronica moaned loudly, as shivers were sent down her entire body. Feeling Jane's breath on her ear made goosebumps appear all over her body.

She let herself go as she lost herself in the moment. Nothing else mattered. All her worries disappeared when she was kissing Jane. She couldn't even hear the movie playing in the background as the Asian woman kissed and fingered her.

"Oh fuck!" Veronica moaned. "I'm going to cum fast!"

"That's okay, baby," Jane whispered into her ear.

Jane continued to rub her pussy fast as she kissed her with more intensity. Suddenly, Veronica was gushing from an intense orgasm.

"Oh God!" she moaned. "I'm cumming already!"

Jane didn't let up, not even a little bit. She continued to rub Veronica's clitoris with the same intensity. "But I'm not done!" she said, as she vigorously kept the pressure on.

"Baby!" Veronica said, in shock. She couldn't believe how strong Jane was as she held her and kept rubbing her pussy. No matter how much she squirmed, the cute Asian fervently kept her hand inside her panties and played with her juicy clitoris.

"I don't want to stop!" Jane said.

"Baby!" Veronica shouted again. She had no choice but to submit herself to the smaller woman who had taken control of her sexually.

Jane knew how to work her so well. Whenever Veronica needed to kiss, she kissed her with all she had. Whenever Veronica was moaning too much, she kissed her neck or whispered into her ear. If the Latina's clit was too sensitive, Jane would finger her g-spot instead. If her clit was ready for more, Jane was ready to rub and stimulate it.

Veronica couldn't believe the way all her needs were continuously being taken care of. Without expecting it, she exploded again in another intense orgasm.

12