Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck baby! I came again!" she frantically yelled. The Latina had never felt herself cum so uncontrollably.

"I already told you, I'm not done," Jane whispered, with a sexy voice into Veronica's ear.

Veronica's eyes popped open as she realized the cute intern was still not done yet.

"You can't show up to my place looking this sexy and not expect me to be all over you," Jane continued whispering.

There was a puddle being formed inside Veronica's cute panties, but Jane did not want to let up. She made her cum over and over as she stayed on top of the seduced Latina.

Veronica even tried to close her legs a couple times, but the smaller Asian pushed them right back open, exposing her soaking pussy for more stimulation.

It was a special moment for Veronica, realizing that Jane found her the sexiest when she didn't even try. She spent her entire life being fixated on her looks. She always put effort into looking pretty because everyone had come to expect it. However, she never had someone like Jane. Someone who told her she was beautiful when she wasn't wearing makeup. Someone who found her sexy when she was wearing her least sexy clothes.

Despite thinking she was done, Jane still had faith in the Latina. The younger woman made Veronica cum several more times, leaving her completely exhausted and soaking wet.

"What are you doing to me, baby!" Veronica frantically moaned.

"Kissing you and playing with you," Jane responded, quietly in her ear. "Two of my favorite things in the world."

Veronica yelped as Jane made her cum one final time. The Latina was left squirming with her eyes rolled to the back of her head the entire time. She was suddenly left with a feeling of satisfaction that she never had before. Not only from the intense sex that led to several orgasms, but also the satisfaction that Jane was so willing to take care of her. She realized the special bond she had with her amazing co-worker.

Jane continued to let Veronica cum until she was left completely exhausted in her arms.

"That was so fucking amazing!" Veronica said, as she looked into Jane's eyes with an emotional connection she never felt before.

"You were amazing, baby," Jane responded, as she placed a kiss on Veronica's lips. She helped the Latina get comfortable as she started to spoon and caress her body.

Veronica cozied up against Jane. After being completely worn out, she still loved the feeling of being wrapped up in her arms.

"Thank you!" she said, as she looked back into Jane's eyes.

"No, problem baby," Jane responded. "I couldn't help myself. You're just so sexy!"

Veronica was in complete content in the arms of her favorite person. Like the previous night, Jane played with Veronica's hair as the beautiful Latina fell asleep. This time she wasn't doing it because she was worried about her. This time she was doing it because she loved taking care of Veronica.

----

Christine and Vicky returned home after a long shift at the restaurant. They thought it would have been an awkward day after everything that happened last night, but everything was pleasant. They had a nice morning Monica and Ashley and they continued their day without any issues. They were just happy to be home, after a long shift.

"What are you going to do now, Vicky?" Christine asked.

"Probably look over some of my stuff. I have an exam next week and I haven't even started studying for it. How about you?

"I need to do some reading for one of my classes. I'm behind on it, but I'm tired and I don't feel like reading."

"I'm tired too," Vicky said. "Maybe I'll take a little break before studying."

"Sounds like a good idea," Christine responded, wanting to do the same.

There was tension in the air, as neither girl had spoken about the previous night yet. A moment passed before Christine began to speak. She didn't know how to talk about it, but she felt like she needed to bring it up.

"Have you talked to Ashley since last night?"

Vicky looked a bit surprised. "Um, we texted back and forth a few times. Why?"

"Oh nothing," Christine quickly responded. "Just asking."

"Has Monica texted you?" Vicky asked.

"Yeah, a few times, but just small talk."

Christine didn't know if she should bring it up or not, but she couldn't resist anymore. It might have been an awkward conversation, but she had been dying to talk about it all day.

"Can we talk about last night?" she asked, as her face turned red.

Vicky suddenly became red, as well. She looked down, feeling the awkwardness filling the room. "Yeah sure. What about last night?"

"That was crazy, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it was," Vicky answered, as she giggled.

"I mean, I can't believe we did that!" said Christine.

"Neither can I!" Vicky agreed.

"Do you have any regrets?" Christine asked.

"I mean, it definitely wasn't the way I expected my first time to go," said Vicky. "But now that I think about it, I actually had an amazing time."

"I had a really good time too," said Christine. "I just never imagined we would do anything like that!"

"Do you have any regrets?" Vicky asked.

"I thought I would," Christine said. "But everything was so nice and amazing. I was so comfortable with them."

"Yeah, I agree," said Vicky. "I mean, some of it was more humiliating than I expected. But it was actually really nice to be vulnerable like that and let myself enjoy those erotic experiences."

"I totally agree!" said Christine. "I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting from...from...just, some of the stuff they did to us."

"Yeah, I liked it when they...well...you know...did some of those things. Well, everything," Vicky nervously said.

Both girls still had a hard time saying some of the naughty things that Ashley and Monica did to them. Although they loved it at the time, it was still hard to admit how much they enjoyed being spanked, plugged, cradled, fingered, and even strap-on fucked. They didn't need to say it. There was an understanding between them that they loved all the naughty things that were done to them.

"Can I ask you something personal?" Christine asked.

Vicky let out a sigh before answering, "Go ahead."

"Does it feel weird that you lost your virginity to another woman?"

Vicky thought about it for a second, as she tried to gather her thoughts. "It wasn't weird. Like I said, I was actually very comfortable with Ashley and Monica. I guess I just never expected to lose my virginity to a woman."

"That makes a lot of sense," said Christine.

"Why?" Vicky asked. "Was it weird for you?"

"No, it wasn't. But like you said, I never expected my first time to be with a woman."

"Are you okay?" Vicky asked, with concern for her best friend.

"It's just, I never really thought of that as a possibility before," Christine started. "But if I had known that losing my virginity to a woman was a possibility, maybe I would have wanted to lose it to you."

"What!?" Vicky asked, in shock. She began to feel adrenaline rush through her heart. "Lose your virginity to me?"

"Well, yeah," Christine answered. "I mean, you're my best friend. We've done everything together. And there's nobody in the world that I trust more than you."

"That's very sweet," Vicky responded. She held Christine's hand as a gesture of appreciation. "You're my best friend too and I trust you more than anyone in my life."

"I loved that we had sex at the same time and place," said Christine. "But I just wonder why you and I never had sex with each other before. Am I crazy for wondering about that?"

"Well, if you're crazy for thinking that, then I'm crazy too," Vicky responded. "I never realized how much sense that made, until now. I never could find anyone I trusted enough with such an important and vulnerable moment. But I always had someone. I always had you."

Christine's heart was now filled with adrenaline. She was happy and content to know her best friend was feeling the same way she felt. She was happy to know she wasn't alone when it came to her feelings.

"Maybe Ashley and Monica gave us the courage that we needed to be open with each other," Vicky pointed out. "If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now."

"I totally agree," Christine responded. "I love the experience that we had with them. Last night was fucking amazing! But right now, I really want to have sex with you."

Vicky never thought she would feel her heart melt from a moment like this. And she never thought that Christine would be the one to do it. But in this moment, she also wanted to have sex with her best friend. She had a special bond with Christine, and she wanted to share a special moment with her.

"Last night was amazing," said Vicky. "I hope we all do it again. But I think we owe each other tonight."

"I think we do," Christine responded, as she wrapped her arms around Vicky.

"I want to take care of you," Vicky whispered, as she wrapped arms around Christine and started kissing her.

They kissed deeply and passionately, without any inhibitions that bothered them the first time they tried to kiss. They lost themselves in in the kiss as their tongues intertwined and their bodies pressed against each other.

They moaned deeply as they submitted themselves to their desires. They were chest to chest, kissing passionately as they began groping each other's bodies.

They simultaneously started undoing each other's pants as they continued kissing in the living room. Vicky pulled Christine's pants off first, revealing a cute baby blue thong. Christine returned the favor by pulling Vicky's pants down and revealing a bright red thong.

"Ashley and Monica were right!" Christina said. "You do have a cute butt!" she said as she slapped Vicky right on the ass, before giggling.

"Christine!" Vicky yelled, in surprise.

"What?" Christine asked, trying to play innocent. "I know you like it!" She then smacked Vicky's ass again.

"Christine!" Vicky shouted again, as she covered her ass with her hands.

Christine giggled as Vicky chased her into their bedroom. Vicky grabbed her naughty best friend and returned the favor by smacking her on the butt.

"Vicky!" Christine was now the one in shock, as her best friend smacked her really hard on the ass.

"What's wrong?" Vicky asked. "Am I turning you on too much?" She then smacked her ass even harder.

"Ouch!" Christine yelped. "Yes, you are turning me on!"

They began taking each other's shirts off before they resumed making out. The two little waitresses were in their bras and panties, kissing passionately at the foot of Christine's bed.

Suddenly, Christine pushed Vicky onto the bed.

"Christine!" Vicky said, in surprise. She was shocked at the fun-loving girl's assertiveness.

Christine jumped on top of Vicky. They resumed their passionate kiss as they ran their fingers through each other's hair. Christine then decided to make a bold move by unclipping Vicky's bra and exposing her soft breasts.

"They were right about your breasts too," she said, as she placed her mouth over Vicky's left nipple.

Vicky moaned out sharply, as she rested her hand on Christine's ass. She loved the warm sensation of having Christine's tongue licking her breasts.

Christine gently slid Vicky's panties down as she continued sucking on her tit. She spread her best friend's legs apart and began rubbing her fingers up and down Vicky's wet pussy.

"Oh, Christine!" Vicky screamed, as she tensed up and clutched onto her best friend.

As Christine continued pleasuring her sexy best friend, she sucked on Vicky's nipple like she was a baby, desperate to be fed. She left Vicky squirming and screaming as she continued to slide her fingers up and down Vicky's moist lips.

Vicky moaned uncontrollably from the intense pleasure. She could suddenly feel herself getting closer to the edge of a strong orgasm. But as much as she loved it, she was desperate for Christine's lips. "Please kiss me!" she begged.

Christine was more than happy to fulfill Vicky's request. She moved from her soft breasts, up to her sweet lips. She began to kiss her with the urgency her best friend needed as she started to slide her finger deep inside Vicky's pussy. She then rubbed her tiny finger up and down the squirming woman's sensitive g-spot.

"Oh fuck!" Vicky moaned, as the intense pleasure engulfed her. She desperately kissed back, as she felt her body going crazy. She no longer had control of herself. She had no choice but to listen to her body and submit to the sexual power Christine had over her.

"I'm going to cum!" she frantically said, as she stared into the eyes of her best friend.

Without words, Christine used her eyes to tell Vicky that it was okay. Her best friend knew that she was going to take care of her. She gave her a nod, encouraging Vicky to let herself experience the big climax she was about to have.

Christine continued to kiss and rub Vicky. Suddenly, her best friend felt the release of all her built-up tension, before exploding in an orgasmic rage. She kept fingering Vicky in and out, as she let the juices squirt out of her gushing pussy.

Vicky frantically moaned as her body was filled with intense volumes of pleasure. The waves of the orgasm continued to crash inside her as she was left in disbelief. She never imaged that Christine had the power to make her cum so hard.

Christine took care of Vicky until she finally caught her breath and was able to relax. Vicky then rested her head against Christine's chest for a brief moment as she finished recovering.

"Christine!" she finally exclaimed. "That was amazing!" She couldn't believe what her best friend was capable of doing, all this time.

"It was amazing for me too!" said Christine. "I loved doing that to you!"

Vicky was exhausted, but she badly wanted to return the favor. She forced herself up and pushed Christine to her back. Vicky then unclipped her bra before gently kissing both of her nipples. Christine closed her eyes and moaned out as she felt Vicky's warm kisses on her body.

Vicky then started to move her way down, kissing every inch of Christine's petite body as she made her way between her legs. She slid her best friend's cute little thong down to her ankles before completely pulling it off. She threw the thong to the side and carefully positioned herself right between Christine's legs. She began to gently kiss around her pussy, making her desperate to have her clitoris touched.

"Oh my God! Vicky!" Christine desperately moaned.

Vicky didn't want to keep her waiting for too long. She let her tongue slide up and down Christine's moist pussy. She licked it gently, flicking her clit with every stroke of her tongue. Christine was left moaning, as her eyes rolled to the back of her head as an intense tingling sensation took over her body.

"Oh my fucking God!" Christine moaned out. She began to hold both of her nipples as enjoyed Vicky's warm tongue stroking her clit, over and over. "That's so amazing!" she barely muttered out, as she felt paralyzed from the intense pleasure.

Vicky could feel the extreme tension in Christine's body. Her best friend was frozen in pleasure as her body only moved from flinching. She took one of her hands and aggressively pinched on of Christine's nipples. She then used her other hand to slide her fingers inside Christine's pussy, and gently stroked her g-spot.

"Oh, fuck! That's so good. Vicky!" Christine cried out.

Vicky continued to lick Christine's juicy clit as she stroked the roof of her pussy, over and over. Christine jerked and twitched uncontrollably as her best friend was bringing her closer and closer to an intense orgasm.

"I'm going to cum!"

This only encouraged Vicky to pleasure her with more intensity. She licked and fingered the squirming woman's pussy with even faster than she did before.

Suddenly, Christine felt a warm sensation taking over her entire body. She began to squirt as her lower body rapidly convulsed. The huge orgasm had arrived, and it took over the small woman's vulnerable body.

Vicky didn't let up, as she felt Christine's juices gushing out. She licked and fingered her with as much intensity as she could, allowing her friend to continue squirting, right in her face. She continued to lick her clean until Christine couldn't cum anymore. She then moved up to her best friend's face and gently gave her a kiss as they embraced and cuddled in each other's arms.

"That was amazing, Vicky!" Christine finally said, after catching her breath.

"I loved it too!" Vicky said, proud of her effort.

"All this time, we could have been doing this!" Christine realized, with a blush and a giggle.

"Don't worry," Vicky assured. "We can make up for lost time!"

"Yeah!" Christine agreed. "We should definitely do this more often!"

"I would like that," Vicky said, with a smile.

"Maybe with enough practice, we will be prepared next time with Ashley and Monica," Christine suggested.

"Definitely!" Vicky replied. "Next time, we will totally surprise them!"

They both laughed before relaxing in each other's arms. They kissed while cuddling, before napping in each other's arms.

12