Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 18

Story Info
Veronica has a surprise for Jane.
4.6k words
4.61
10.1k
11

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two co-workers woke up together the next morning, as Jane's alarm went off. Although Veronica wasn't used to getting up as early, she had such a restful night, spending it with her favorite person.

It was almost surreal for the Latina, as they prepared for their day together. It had been so long since she got ready in front of another person. Even though it wasn't the most convenient situation, in a small apartment with only one bathroom, Veronica still enjoyed spending the morning with Jane.

She had a constant thought running through her mind. She didn't want to admit it to herself, but she kept thinking, "This is what it would be like if we were actually together." The Latina knew it really didn't mean anything but getting ready with Jane that morning made her think about the way things would be if they lived together.

It was nowhere near as inconvenient as they thought it would be. They actually had fun getting ready together. They enjoyed talking and helping each other with their make-up and hair. What was normally a boring and tedious process was now fun and enjoyable because they were doing it together.

"Have a good day at work, honey," Veronica said, in a joking manner, acting like she was a housewife. She even gave Jane a kiss goodbye as they walked out the door together.

They smiled at each other before leaving for work in their separate cars. Veronica was all smiles and butterflies she was following Jane to work. She realized the only thing that made her happier than spending the night with Jane was spending the morning with her too.

Veronica listened to happy music as she was driving. She had a new optimism that everything would be okay. She was now committed to helping Jane make the best decision for her life. Supporting her was the most important thing, and she was happy to make sacrifices if necessary.

"Everything is going to be okay," she said to herself, with a smile.

Throughout the workday, Veronica flirted with Jane, giving her little massages, hugs, and kisses whenever she had the chance. The new sense of optimism in their future relationship made her feel like a high school girl in the honeymoon phase of her first relationship.

The Latina showed up with an even better mood the next day. She thought about Jane the entire night and developed a special plan for her. The intern was given permission on Tuesday to leave early so she could go to an interview with the upper management.

As the day began, Maria noticed Veronica's upbeat attitude and wanted to speak to her about it. She invited her employee into her office for a private talk.

"Yes, Maria?"

"Hey, I just wanted to chat about something."

"Okay, sure."

"I've noticed that you have looked much happier the past couple days," Maria started. "I was getting worried about you, last week. You looked a bit sad. But this week, you seem like you're in a much better mood."

"To be honest, I just wasn't handling the news that Jane might be leaving very well," Veronica admitted.

"I understand. You two have such a great bond. Is that why you became upset at my house, on Saturday night?"

Veronica wanted to deny it, but she felt like she had been caught red-handed. "I had a little bit too much to drink and I started thinking about worst case scenarios. I was just afraid she would move away and eventually forget me...I mean forget about us."

"So, what changed?" The curious supervisor asked. "You're in a much better mood this week."

"I guess I just needed some time," Veronica said. "I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I realized that her success is the most important thing."

"That's a very mature way to look at it," Maria said.

"This is about her," said Veronica. "We can work everything else out."

"I'm sure everything will work out," Maria assured. "I am glad that we can just be happy for her. But she needs to spread her wings and fly."

The Latin woman completely agreed. "She has been a great intern, but she's way too talented to stay an intern forever. I can't wait to see her fulfill her potential."

The supervisor was happy to see things going so well in her office. She was glad that Veronica was mentally in a good place. And even though she didn't want to lose Jane, she was still happy about the growth she was achieving.

"I am just glad you're feeling better," Maria said.

"I really am! Thank you so much for checking up on me!"

Before going back to her desk, Veronica stopped to speak with Jane. "So, what time are you leaving today?"

"My meeting is at 2:00 PM, but I've been given permission to just leave during the lunch break."

"Do you need me to do any of your work while you're gone?" Veronica offered.

"No, it's okay!" the intern answered. "I'm actually way ahead on everything. I don't need you to do anything for me but thank you so much for offering!"

"That's great!" said Veronica. "Since you're ahead on everything, do you have time to meet with me when lunch break starts?"

"Is everything okay?" Jane asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you privately."

"Okay, no problem,"

"I don't want to keep you for too long," Veronica mentioned. "I know you have a busy day ahead of you. It will only take a minute," she said, with a wink.

"Okay!"

As soon as the lunch break started, all the girls left besides, Jane and Veronica. The intern went to the break room where she assumed Veronica wanted to meet her.

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

Jane looked adorable, wearing a red top with a tight grey pencil skirt and heels.

Veronica bit her lip as she gazed upon the cute intern. "Actually, do you mind if we talk in the private meeting room in the back? It's actually a very private matter."

"Okay," Jane responded. She was a bit confuse but she never had any reason not to trust Veronica.

She followed her coworker to the small meeting room. It was a room that she had rarely visited before. It was mostly used for Maria's important meetings.

"I've only been in here a couple times," Jane pointed out, as she looked around.

"Really? Veronica asked. "I've been in here for a few meetings."

"This must be pretty serious if you're taking me in here," Jane said.

"It's very important to me," said Veronica. "But like I said, I don't want to take too much of your lunch break. So, it will only take a minute or so."

"What is it?" Jane asked, still not able to figure out what was going on.

Without saying a word, the Latina started to take her black work pants off, revealing sexy black lace thong.

"What...what are you doing?" Jane nervously asked. She was even more confused than before.

Veronica then unbuttoned her yellow top, before taking it off and revealing a black lace bralette.

"Veronica?"

The Latina put her hair up in a bun, as she slowly approached Jane. Suddenly, they were face-to-face, with the sexy Latina only in her underwear and heels.

"What are you doing?" Jane asked, while blushing.

"I just wanted to wish you good luck before you left."

Veronica walked towards Jane with her sexiest strut. She pulled the Asian's pencil skirt over her hips, revealing small black G-string.

"Oh my God!" Jane quietly moaned. "What are you doing?"

Veronica sensually rubbed Jane's cute ass and popped her G-string before rubbing the front of her panties. Jane started breathing harder as the subtle moans grew faster and louder.

"You like that, baby?" the Latina whispered into the intern's ear.

Jane let out a deeper moan, before responding, "I do baby. But this is crazy! We're in the office! What if we get caught?"

"We are the only ones here," Veronica assured.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, mami. I have you all to myself."

Jane let out another loud moan, as Veronica pressed her against the wall. She wrapped her arms around the Latina and gave her an intense kiss. She lost herself in the moment as she squirmed from Veronica's hand, rubbing her wet pussy.

Veronica then slid her finger past Jane's thong and gently rubbed up-and-down the cute intern's soaking pussy. She took full advantage of the helpless intern, as she lightly played with her clit, before moving deeper and stroking her sensitive g-spot.

Jane's moans turned into screams of pleasure as she could no longer control herself. She tried to keep quiet as she kissed Veronica, but she was too turned on. The Latina held the sexy Asian women in place, with one hand on her ass, and the other between her legs.

"Oh baby! Oh my God, this is so crazy!"

"What's so crazy?" Veronica teased. "Is it crazy that I am fucking you in the office?"

Jane struggled to catch her breath as Veronica's sexy voice turned her on every time she whispered in her ears. The Latina then began kissing her neck and moved down to her chest, as she continued to stroke her wet pussy.

"You look so sexy!" Jane frantically moaned. "And you're fucking me in the office! Ugh, this is so hot!"

Veronica moved back up and began kissing Jane's lips again, as she rubbed even faster. She squeezed her ass with the other hand, sliding her finger down Jane's crack and lightly rubbing her ass hole. Jane rubbed her hands all over Veronica's hot body, groping her tits through her sexy bralette.

"I am going to..."

"Cum for me, mami!"

Jane so desperately wanted to grab Veronica's ass so she could hold it while cumming. The Latina could see the desperation in her eyes and knew exactly what she wanted. She rotated her body and pressed herself even harder. She placed her ass just close enough for the Asian woman to grab a hand full.

Just as Jane was able to cup Veronica's beautiful ass, a strong sensation took over her. Her entire lower half jiggled as an orgasm exploded through her body, forcing her to squirt all over Veronica's hand.

"Oh my God!! she screamed. Her body quivered and her juices flowed as Veronica continued to stroke her soaking pussy.

Though Jane loved the pleasure, she struggled to stay still as her clit became so sensitive from the intense orgasm. Veronica had to smack her cute little ass to get her to stay still. She wasn't finished playing with her cute Asian co-worker.

She gently rubbed up and down Jane's ass crack as the smaller women clung on to her, trying to catch her breath. She gave her soft kisses on the cheek and neck, as she helped Jane recover from the exhausting climax.

"You did such a good job, baby," Veronica whispered into Jane's ear.

"Veronica!" Jane moaned, as she was completely red in the face. "That was amazing!"

"It was amazing for me too," Veronica said. "I really liked fucking you in the office."

Jane gasped from her sexy co-worker's words. "What has gotten into you?" she asked.

Veronica gave her a small kiss before she began putting her clothes back on. "I just wanted to do something nice for you, to wish you good luck," she said. She then gave Jane an encouraging smack on the ass before rolling the cute intern's skirt back down. "Now, go do your best, mami!"

Jane couldn't help but let out a small laugh, as she was still in disbelief from the sexy Latina just did to her. "I'll try my best, but how can I concentrate after something like that?"

"You'll do great, baby," Veronica said. "I have all the confidence in the world in you."

Jane was at a loss for words, almost not knowing what to do. "What about you? What are you going to do today?"

"I'm just finishing up some work today, here at the office," Veronica answered. "But I'll be here, whenever you need me."

Jane chuckled and blushed as she still couldn't believe what just happened. "I'll do my best for you," she said, with a smile.

"You got this, mami!" Veronica said, with a smile and a hug.

"Can I call you later, to let you know how the meeting went?"

"Of course," answered Veronica. "I can't wait to hear about it!"

Jane was left completely satisfied. She was still in disbelief that Veronica fucked her in the office. She thought about how sexy and perfect the Latina was. How could she not appreciate someone doing that for her?

She left for her interview, not only happy from the sexy orgasm that Veronica gave her, but from the support and love she was shown as well. Jane was now ready to face any challenges that were in front of her.

Veronica also left with a big smile on her face. She was satisfied with the way she took care of her special woman. She was now fully committed, physically and emotionally, to her favorite person in the world, Jane.

--------

Ashley had promised to go the Monica's apartment to watch a movie with her. It was a movie that was recently released online, and Monica didn't want to watch it alone. Although they usually only spent time together on the weekends, they decided to make an exception for the movie. Unfortunately for them, nobody else was available on the weekdays.

"This movie is so cute," Monica said. "But I kind of wish Christine and Vicky were here to watch it with us."

"So do I," Ashley agreed. "Why couldn't they make it, again?"

"They have a test to study for. Remember, they are still in college. They have class tomorrow."

"That's right!" Ashley said. "They are just so cute though! Our little college girls!"

"They are so adorable," Monica said, agreeing. "We really gave them the time of their lives, didn't we?" she asked with a giggle.

"We sure did! It was so hot spanking and fucking those two little cuties!"

"Don't get me started," Monica warned.

"Don't get you started?" Ashley asked. "What do you mean?"

"You're going to turn me on again if you keep talking about what happened!" Monica frantically admitted.

"Like, when we had them crawling around with the anal plugs in their cute little asses?" Ashley asked, in a teasing voice.

"Ugh! Stop!"

"What's wrong? Getting turned on again?"

"You know I am!" Monica said. "They looked so sexy, squirming around as we gave them their first orgasms."

"They sure did! I loved it when we both gave them a spanking at the same time!"

"Oh my God, that was so hot!" said Monica, as her eyes rolled back. "I don't know which one of them was cumming harder!"

"How about when we strap-on fucked them?" Ashley started. "Wasn't that the best?"

"Oh my Lord, Ashley! You have no idea how many times I played with myself while thinking about that!"

"Oh, is that right? Ashley asked, as she sensually rubbed her open palm against Monica's crotch.

"Ay, mami, stop! You're going to make me wet!"

"Looks like you're already wet," Ashley giggled as she felt Monica's wet pussy through her tight black leggings.

"What are you doing?!" Monica asked, as she moaned. "I thought we were just going to watch a movie!"

Ashley could see her breathing harder as her face became red. "Can't I rub your pussy while we watch the movie?"

"Oh God!" Monica moaned. "I won't be able to concentrate!"

"You won't?" Ashley teased. "Looks like you will have to decide what to focus your attention on." She rubbed against Monica's crotch even harder, as she slowly pressed herself against the smaller Latina.

"You know what the answer is!" Monica said.

"What's the answer, mami?"

"I want to focus on you!" said as, she let out a huge moan.

"Maybe we can take a little break to play with each other and then get back to the movie," Ashley asked, with a sad puppy look on her face.

"UGH! I can't resist!"

Ashley began to giggle as she continued to tease her best friend. "Can you ever resist me?" she whispered.

"Of course not!" Monica admitted. "But I have a question for you now."

"What's that?" Ashley asked, in her sexy voice.

"Can you resist me?" Monica asked, as she quickly turned the tables by shoving her hand down Ashley's little shorts.

"Oh God, Monica!" Ashley moaned out, frantically. She was taken by surprise as the smaller Latina was now taking control of her.

They began to kiss as they reached over and rubbed each other, sensually. The Latin women moaned as they sucked on each other's lips.

Ashley was set on being in control. She pushed Monica down onto the bed and aggressively jumped on top of her. Monica slid Ashley's shorts down and grabbed her fat ass, as they kissed even harder.

"I'm not going to be the only one in my underwear." She grabbed Monica's leggings and aggressively ripped them off her.

Monica was now the one that took control, as she pushed Ashley down to the bed and got on top. She resumed kissing her, as she ripped Ashley's shirt off. Monica then unclipped Ashley's bra as she leaned down and began sucking on her tits.

Ashley squirmed and moaned sharply as Monica began rubbing against her pussy while she licked her nipples.

"Monica! That feels so good!"

"You know what feels even better?" Monica asked, with a big smile.

"What?"

Without a word, Monica got up and walked towards her dresser. She left the Latina desperately waiting on the bed, as she pulled something out of the dresser.

"What is that?"

"You know what this is," Monica responded, as she revealed the strap-on they bought together.

Ashley's eyes became big. "Are you going to use that on me?" she asked.

"You should be honored. You are going to be only the second woman ever to experience this strap-on." Monica then rubbed the cock as she strapped herself up.

"Oh my God, mami!"

"I warned you not to get me started," Monica said, as she rolled Ashley over and smacked her on the ass.

"Oh baby!" Ashley squealed. She almost squirmed away but Monica was in complete control now. Monica grabbed her by her sexy hips and drove the dildo into her wet pussy.

"Holy shit, mami!"

"I'm not starting slow either," Monica warned. "You're a naughty girl and I am going hard the entire time!" She spanked Ashley's ass as she thrusted the dildo in and out of her.

"Am I strap-on fucking you?!"

"Oh fuck! You're strap-on fucking me so good!"

Monica grabbed a chunk of Ashley's hair as she continued to smack her fat ass. Ashley bounced on the cock faster and faster as she cried out in pleasure.

"This is what you wanted, wasn't it mami?!" Monica teased. "You wanted me to fuck you, didn't you? You dirty little girl!"

"Oh fuck yeah, mami! I'm a dirty little girl!"

"Since you like doggy style so much, why don't you bark like a doggy for me?"

"Oh no! Not that!"

Monica pulled her hair and spanked or even harder as she thrusted deep into her best friend's pussy. "You did it for Jane, you can do it for me, mami. Come on!"

"Oh fuck!" she moaned sharply as she was being fucked so hard. Ashley obeyed and started barking like a dog. The barks became squeals as they were constantly being interrupted by high pitched moans. Her ass was being pounded so hard that she could barely concentrate on barking.

"Can you rub your clit while I fuck you?" Monica asked.

"I'll try....mami!" Ashley slid one of her hands between her legs and rubbed her clitoris as Monica continued to fuck her.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Yeah, you're going to cum for me?"

Ashley suddenly became frantic as she could barely get the words out. "I'm going to squirt all over!"

Monica was completely unfazed and only continued to encourage her friend. "Yeah I want you to squirt all over my fucking bed you nasty girl!" She spanked her ass and thrusted her deep until the Latina was squirting all over her bed.

"OHHHH!" Ashley moaned sharply, before letting out an even longer moan. Her ass clenched before releasing all its tension. Her butt began to bounce as she squirted all over the dildo, inside her pussy.

"Yeah, let it out, mami!" Monica yelled. "All over my bed!" She smacked Ashley on her ass as she pulled her head back by the hair.

Ashley was left on her hands and knees, poking her fat ass out as she tried to catch her breath. Her juices were still running down her legs, as her pussy had finally finished gushing. She then collapsed on the bed, finally sliding off the strap-on.

12