Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica hovered above, proud of herself for the work she did on her hot Latin friend. "How did you like that?" she said, giggling.

"My God, Monica! I'm completely satisfied!" Ashley placed her fingers against her pussy, feeling how completely soaked she was. "Holy shit! Sorry, I didn't mean to squirt all over your bed!"

"That's totally fine," Monica assured. "I love having your juices all over my sheets."

"That's so hot baby", Ashley said she began to massage her own breasts. She then grabbed Monica by the dildo and pulled her closer. They began making out again as Ashley slid her hand back and forth on the juicy covered dildo.

"Now, it's my turn to fuck you," she whispered.

"It is? I thought I wore you out!"

"You did, mami," she said in her sexiest voice. "But I always have enough energy to take care of you."

She ripped the strap on off Monica and immediately started strapping it to herself. She then grabbed her best friend's tank top and pulled it clean over her head.

Although Monica enjoyed taking control for once, she loved it when Ashley was assertive with her. She moaned sharply as Ashley unclipped her bra and started slapping her tits around.

"Oh, mami! You're slapping my tits around so hard!"

"You don't like it when I slap your tits?" Ashley asked, as she stood up. "Maybe, you'll like it if I slap your face, instead." She then grabbed the dildo and gently slapped it against Monica's cute face.

"Ugh! I can't believe you smacked me in the face with that!" she moaned, in shock as she was slapped by the dildo again. "Oh, God! I like it when you degrade me like that!"

"I know you do, baby," Ashley responded, as she jerked the dildo off. "Why don't you degrade yourself by sucking my juices off this cock?"

Ashley teased the dildo in front of the smaller Latina's face. Monica was on her knees, ready to accept the strap-on in her mouth. She knew exactly what to do, bouncing your head back and forth, as she sucked off all of Ashley's juices.

"Good job baby," Ashley teasingly said. "Now who's the dirty girl?"

Monica couldn't answer with her mouth completely full. She tried to moan out the answer but she could barely get the words out.

"Just a little bit longer, baby," Ashley encourage, as she held Monica by her hair.

The smaller Latina enjoyed sucking the juices off as she looked up into Ashley's big brown eyes. The dominant Latina then allowed her to stop sucking, as she pulled the dildo out of her mouth. Monica was left almost whining, as she wanted to continue sucking on the cock.

"You want more of this, don't you?" Ashley asked, as she started to lay on her back. "Well, I have a new plan for you and this cock. You're going to ride this shit now."

Monica was caught off guard. "You want me to ride you, mami?"

"Yeah get on top of me! You're going to ride this cock!"

Ashley helped maneuver Monica on top of her, as she smaller Latina guided and accepted the strap-on into her wet pussy. She let out a deep moan, as she felt herself being filled by the dildo.

She grinded her pussy up and down as Ashley grabbed her by the hips. She was left screaming as her clit constantly rubbed against the strap-on. She grinded as hard as she could, but Ashley wanted her to go faster. The bigger Latina pulled her hair and smack her ass repeatedly, causing her to jerk back and forth even faster.

"This is so hot!" screamed Monica, as her eyes rolled back.

"Shut up!" Ashley demanded, as she pulled Monica's head down, by her hair, causing her ass to poke out which made it easier for her to spank.

"Oh fuck! You're spanking me so hard!"

Ashley didn't let up, spanking her ass more aggressively as Monica grinded faster against the thick dildo. Ashley then took her finger and started to gently rub the rim of Monica's anus.

"Ohhh!!!" Monica sharply moaned, as she was caught by surprise.

"What do you want, baby?" Ashley asked, as she rubbed against Monica's tight ass hole.

"Keep doing that please!"

"You want my finger, don't you baby? You want me to finger your tight little ass, you little naughty girl?"

"I want it! I want it! I want it!"

Ashley pulled Monica's head down by her hair as she forced her finger in inside her tight ass. Monica continued to grind back and forth as she her pussy and ass were both being penetrated now.

"I'm going to...I'm going to...I'm going to..."

""You're going to cum, aren't you, baby?"

"Yes mami! I'm going to cum for you!"

Ashley wiggled her finger even harder up Monica's anus. "Are you going to cum with my finger stuck in your ass?"

"Yes, mami! Your finger feels so...amazing!"

Ashley could feel Monica tensing up. Her finger was being squeezed by Monica's tight ass. Suddenly, all the tension was released as the smaller Latina experienced a, explosive orgasm, causing her body to violently erupt.

"Holy fuck, mami!" she screamed, as the orgasm rocked her entire body. She was quivering so hard; she could barely control herself as she became paralyzed in pleasure. But Ashley grabbed her hips and forced her to continue grinding her gushing pussy against the strap-on.

She smacked her ass and wiggled her finger as much as she could, until Monica was left completely worn out.

"That was so fucking good!" Monica said, as she tried to catch her breath.

"You like having your ass fingered while I strap-on fuck you, huh?"

"I do, mami!" she said, panting for air. "I loved riding you!"

"I like taking good care of you, baby."

"You gave me one of the best orgasms my life!"

As they lay side-by-side, both trying to catch their breath, Ashley removed the strap-on and began sucking Monica's juices off it. She left the smaller Latina moaning, as she watched her taste all the cum remaining on the dildo.

"That's so hot!" Monica said, as she watched and moaned.

They then shared a sloppy wet kiss before resting in bed, naked. They were so exhausted; they could barely stay awake as the movie played in the background. Neither remembers what happened in the movie. But they could both remember every second of their experiences with each other.


12