Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Jane said, feeling proud of herself.

Now Miranda was ready to ask the next question. "So, Jane, where do you see yourself in the next ten years?"

"Do you mean career wise?"

"Yes career wise if you want. But anything really. Like, what are your dreams? What are some things that you wish you could accomplish, in a perfect world?"

Jane really had her brain working on this one. She almost never shared this with anyone. She was intrigued that someone wanted to know about her aspirations.

"I want to travel the world and help companies create designs that celebrities wear. And not just wear because they are sponsors, but wear because they actually like it. And that way, it would advertise itself!"

"That's really ambitious," Miranda said. "But we love those ideas. I would much rather work with someone who is thinking too big than not thinking big enough."

"I have another question, Jane," Camila said.

"Yes?"

"Do you have any special talents?"

"Talents?"

"Yes. Talents."

"Well, I'm pretty good at making spreadsheets. And I am good at math."

"That's not what I am talking about," Camilla quickly explained, with a chuckle. "I mean talents like, can you sing? Can you dance?"

"Oh!" Jane was surprised. "I'm not a very good singer. And I am such a dorky dancer. But the woman I was talking about earlier, Veronica, she took me Salsa dancing one night for fun. I had a lot of fun, even though I didn't know what I was doing."

The interviewers laughed, but they were impressed that Jane admitted to trying Salsa dancing.

"So, what talents CAN you think of?"

Jane started racking her brain. She had to think of something because she didn't want to sound boring. Suddenly an idea popped into her head, but she didn't know whether it was a good idea not. She was running out of time, so she just blurted it out.

"I don't know if this counts, but I give professional massages. I'm really good at it, actually."

She almost instantly regretted saying that, as she saw the three women's eyes all pop wide open. "Did I make a mistake by telling them that? Was that too weird?"

Camila began to chuckle. "We really do need her at the office!"

After the women laughed. Camilla stopped and assured, "I'm just kidding. We wouldn't take advantage of you, like that."

Jane started to laugh as well, feeling relieved. "Yeah I worked at a massage office when I was younger. Then, as an intern, I gave massages, on the side, for extra money."

"That's even more impressive," said Miranda. "But hopefully you won't need to have a second job to make ends meet anymore."

Jane's heart quickly jumped. "That's what I was hoping for!"

Cynthia, Miranda and Camila all nodded at each other before saying, "I think it's time to tell her." Jane was caught by surprise. Was the interview already over? They didn't even ask many professional questions. She was surprised that all the questions were more personal than they were professional.

"So we actually want you to work for Miranda. You would be a co-assistant coordinator, with Camila. She will help you out, until you are ready to work on your own."

"Oh, wow!" Jane said. "Are you sure? That is a huge job!"

"Look, Jane," Cynthia said. "We all know that you started out as just an intern. But we see great potential in you. We have identified you as a strong candidate and we want you."

"I agree," said Miranda. "We always look for ways of innovating. Young people like you are the future. Others don't understand what you understand. We want to work with you because not only are you young and capable of innovation, but you also have a proven track record.

"I am so honored," Jane said, in disbelief.

"That's not all, Jane," Miranda said. "The job Is going to come with a significant pay upgrade from where you've been. We need to lock you in early to make sure you are ours."

"You will be working side-by-side with Camila for most of our projects. You both have the potential of moving up and having your own branch, if we see that you are capable of it. I don't know if both of you would get promoted. It might be direct competition between you two for one position. But the possibilities are endless.

Jane took a deep breath as she looked at Camilla smiling back at her. It was the first time in her life that she felt she was in a true competition with another woman.

"Don't worry, Jane," Camila said. "I think we are going to work well together. You even said you have a history of working well with the other women at your current office. Eventually, I want to run my own branch. But I don't view this as a competition. The better we work together, the better things will be for both of us."

"I agree," said Jane, as she gulped. She wasn't sure if Camila was being honest. She knew it could be a cutthroat industry. But for now, she was looking forward to working with someone with so much prestige.

"I like your optimism," Miranda said. "So, what do you say, Jane? Are you willing to relocate for us?"

"I am. But where exactly would I be relocating? I am not exactly sure where your office is."

"Oh, you don't know?" Cynthia asked. "All of our big offices are in New York."

"New York?!"

"Yes. You know, New York City?"

"I know New York," Jane responded. "I just didn't realize... I didn't realize I was interviewing for a position all the way in New York."

"What's wrong?" Miranda asked. "Do you not like New York?"

"No, I...I love New York, actually. I've always dreamed of going to New York. It's just... it's really far away from me."

"We are well aware of that," said Cynthia. "But you must understand, this is where a huge sector of the fashion in the world comes from. There are so many amazing things you can accomplish here."

"I know!" Jane responded. "It's like a dream of mine but... I just...I didn't realize it was New York!"

"You are going to love it," Miranda assured.

"Yeah!" Camila agreed. "We will show you around and you'll learn to love city."

"I don't know if I will be able to afford living out there. I barely make it here, as it is!"

"Oh, trust me," Miranda started. "You will be fine."

"My salary would have to triple for me to afford it!"

The girls all paused before chuckling as they looked at each other.

"Oh, Jane," Cynthia said. "You have no idea how much you are being offered, do you?"

"I...don't, actually," Jane hesitantly responded.

Miranda and Cynthia proceeded to go through the salary and benefits that Jane would be receiving. Her eyes opened wide as she started to see numbers she never thought she would see. But that wasn't all. She saw a clear path to even better positions at the company. Even for a place like New York, the amount of money she could make was insane. Not to mention, she would attach herself to a prestigious company like Sunshine Industries.

"We know this is a lot for you to think about," Miranda said. "But we want you to take the week to really think about it. I suggest you talk to your family and loved ones. This is a big decision and I want you to do what is best for you."

"I understand," said Jane. "This is a lot more than I ever expected."

"We are one of the fastest growing businesses in the world. We hire the best and we do what we can to keep them."

Jane was left at a loss for words. "I can't thank you enough for this offer. I'm really honored."

"I know it's an expensive relocation for you. But we can offer you a hotel for a few weeks, so you can get yourself settled. You can even come to New York for a few days to see how much you like the city."

"That would be amazing!" said Jane. "I wouldn't even know where to start."

"Like we said," Cynthia started. "We will help you figure all that out. We have a lot of resources in the area."

"Thank you so much for everything. I just need a little bit of time to think about it and get some advice from some really important people around me."

"Definitely," said Miranda. "Take your time and just give us a call next week so we can discuss further details."

"I will," said Jane. "Thank you so much! And sorry that I wasn't ready for this interview!"

Cynthia started laughing. "Jane! Haven't you figured it out yet?"

"What? Figured what out?"

"We did this on purpose! We purposely interviewed you at a time that wasn't scheduled. We wanted you to be unprepared."

"What! Why?"

"They do that!" said Camila. "It's one of their ways of testing how you handle stress and pressure."

"What? Really?!"

"Yes! They did it to me too," Camila said. "But I think you handled yourself well. You handled yourself much better than I did."

"Oh, thank you," Jane hesitantly said, with a blush.

"It looks like I'm going to have a lot of competition for the future promotion," Camila said, with a wink.

Jane became both nervous and honored at the same time, not knowing exactly how to feel. She viewed Camila as such a powerful woman, but she didn't want to view her as a threat. It was a new obstacle that she would have to learn to work with.

They ended the call on a positive note. Jane loved that they made a conscious effort to really get to know her. However, Jane's own company didn't seem as personable. They seemed to be business only, but it was nowhere near the money that Sunshine Industries was offering her.

As Jane lay in bed contemplating her life, it was hard for her to not just jump on the opportunity. But there were so many things she needed to take into consideration. She still wanted to stay with her current company. She still wanted to maintain a working relationship with Maria. And most importantly, she didn't want to leave behind her fellow coworkers, especially Veronica.

She had another meeting coming up, with the corporate office. Jane planned on asking for more money and more clarity, just as Maria had suggested. She even wondered if she should use the current offer she had from Sunshine Industries as a negotiating platform or if she should keep it to herself.

The toughest part of it all was the idea of moving to New York. It was a city that she had always been infatuated with. It was somewhere that she could only dream of visiting. But it wasn't so easy to just pack up and leave.

---

Without Jane knowing, Maria decided to directly call Jennifer. She felt like she had been tricked, thinking that they were going to offer Jane more than they actually did. It just didn't sit well with her. Maria wanted to get to the bottom of it.

"This is Jennifer," she answered.

"Hi Jennifer, it's me, Maria."

"Hi Maria!"

"Sorry for the late call. I just had a quick question for you."

"That's no problem! I'm assuming it's about Jane?"

"Umm...yes, it is, actually. What kind of position did you offer her?"

"Well we haven't made an official offer yet, to be honest. But we did tell her that we want to her working under Mark, so she could learn from him and eventually move up through that path."

"Working for Mark sounds great," Maria said. "But what exactly is she going to be doing?"

"The plan is that she learn from him for a bit. And maybe she does some of the smaller tasks around the office in the meantime."

"You mean, like an intern?"

"Yes! But I don't really want to call it an intern position. It has much more prestige than that I mean, she's learning from the COO of our company!"

Maria was becoming even more suspicious. "So, is she working directly under Mark?"

Well maybe she wouldn't be learning DIRECTLY from him, perse. But she would be working in his office, which is essentially like learning from him."

"I'm just really surprised," Maria said. "Are you sure you're not shortchanging her?"

"Don't worry!" Jennifer responded. "She will work her way up. You know a thing or two about that. I mean, she's just an intern."

"I think she's ready for the responsibilities, right now."

"Don't worry. Everything will work out," Jennifer assured.

After they hung up, Maria felt like she had a few of her questions answered. Despite that, she still had a weird feeling about the entire situation.

---

The next day at work, Jane returned and was eager to talk to her friends about what happened. Very little work got done that day as Jane's situation was all anyone wanted to talk about.

"So how did it go?!" Monica asked.

"It was okay. But we haven't discussed all the details yet."

"They haven't made an official offer yet?" Ashley asked

"They did, kind of. But Maria thinks I should keep negotiating with them."

"Did they not offer you enough money?"

"Well, it's more money than I make here. But Maria thinks it would be smart to negotiate a bit more."

"That is a good idea!" Monica said. "Everybody wants you!"

"Yeah, that's true," Ashley said. "Has anyone else interviewed you?"

Jane became silent for a moment, deciding whether she should tell me others or not. "Actually...I had a surprise interview yesterday evening."

Everyone in the office perked up as they heard the surprising news.

"You did?" Veronica asked.

"I did, actually," Jane responded. "It was a bit of a surprise interview."

"A surprise?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, there is a company that's been talking to me. They asked if I could do a quick video chat with them and it ended up being an actual interview."

"Why would they trick you like that?" Maria asked suspiciously.

"They said they wanted to see how I handled pressure."

"And how did you handle the pressure?"

"They were actually really impressed."

Maria and the rest of the women in the office were actually relieved. "That's actually a good idea," Maria said.

"I can't really go into details about it," Jane said. "But they pretty much offered me a job as an assistant coordinator. They just need me to give them an answer in a few days and they will go over more details later."

"Oh my God!" All the girls screamed

"That's...amazing," said Veronica.

Jane blushed as she felt accomplished. "Thank you."

"That's actually a much better offer than our corporate is offering you," Maria said, with a heavy realization.

"I know," Jane quietly responded.

"You need to bring that up," Maria said. "They need to know that others are after you. It will be a great negotiating tool!"

"Are you sure?" Jane asked.

Veronica also jumped in. "I agree! Our company needs to fight for you. They need to stop messing around and give you the money and job that you deserve!"

"Thank you, Veronica," Jane responded. She truly felt Veronica had her best interest in mind.

"If they don't match the offer, will you be willing to work for the other company?" Veronica asked.

"Oh, I don't know," Jane responded. "It's an awfully nice offer. But there is a lot more to it. I'll tell you more about it later."

"You're meeting with them again on Friday, right?" Maria asked.

"Yes," Jane responded. "I have to drive back up there on Friday so we can discuss more details."

"That will be the perfect time to bring up your other job offer."

Jane was grateful to all the women in her office for supporting her so much. However, she wasn't ready to disclose the details of her other job offer with Sunshine Industries. And she definitely wasn't ready to tell them that the job offer was in New York, possibly leading her to move far away.

Throughout the day, Veronica could tell Jane was still incredibly stressed out. She thought the intern would be happy about her new potential jobs. But she could tell that something wasn't right. She decided to spend some private time with her, alone in the break room.

As Jane sat down at the table, looking as cute as a button, Veronica slowly interrupted her state of deep thought.

"Knock, knock," Veronica said, as she quietly introduced herself into the room.

"Oh, hey!"

"Are you okay, mami?"

"I'm okay. I just have a lot on my mind. And I've been really busy with these interviews."

"You must be so stressed out," Veronica said, sympathetically. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No," Jane responded. "You've been plenty of help already."

"That's so sweet. You must be so tired from talking to everyone."

"I am! But to be honest, I've been really tired for a while now."

"I know, mami," Veronica said, as she placed her hand on top of Jane's. "You always work so hard. Have you officially quit from the massage office yet?"

"I actually did," Jane said. "But I have to go there tonight to turn in some stuff."

"Aw, I wish you had the night to be free."

"That's okay," Jane said. "It will be quick."

"What time are you going?" Veronica asked.

"Maybe at six. Just sometime after work."

"Okay!" Veronica exclaimed.

Jane was a little confused by Veronica's excitement. But she would soon find out why the Latina asked her what time she was going to the massage office.

---

That evening, Jane showed up to the office to return her items. As she finished, and began walking out the door, she noticed someone walking towards the building.

"Veronica?"

"Hi Jane!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see you for one final massage," Veronica answered. "I mean, this is where we first became friends. I thought it would be special if we had one last moment here.

"But Veronica, I don't even have my stuff."

The Latina led the smaller Asian woman to the office, where they had their first encounter.

"That's okay, mami!"

"You want me to give you a massage without any oil?"

"I brought massage oil," Veronica responded. "But you're not going to be giving me a massage."

"I'm not?"

"I want YOU to have the final massage in this office."

"Me?!" Jane asked, in confusion. "But from who?"

"From me, mami."

"What? Really? You're going to give me a massage?"

"I think it would be a great way to send you out," Veronica responded, with a smile. "Now take your clothes off and get on the table."

Before Jane even knew what was happening, Veronica was already starting to undress her. She pulled the intern's shirt off, before unclipping her bra. As Jane's petite breasts were revealed, the Latina quickly began undoing her pants.

"Oh my God, Veronica! What has gotten into you lately?"

"I need to take care of you sometimes!" she excitingly suggested. The Latina helped Jane pull her pants down to the floor, leaving her in a navy-blue thong.

"Are you sure?" Jane asked.

"I am sure! Now get your cute little ass on the table!" Veronica gave Jane's ass a smack for encouragement.

As Jane got on the table, Veronica quickly started massaging her shoulders. The cute little Asian didn't realize how much stress she had been carrying. She could feel the tension releasing immediately as she had pressure applied to her shoulders and back.

"That feels really good, Veronica!"

"You've been busy lately. I just want to take care of you!"

She continued to massage Jane's shoulders for a while until she slowly started working down her back. Just as Jane did to her so many times, she started wondering if Veronica was going to massage her ass. The Latina teased her, slowly moving her hand around the Asian's cute little bottom.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

"Yes," Jane quietly moaned.

"Why don't you follow me to our favorite chair, and I can grab some massage oil?"

"You're going to massage me on the chair?" Jane asked, surprised.

"Of course, I am! You did it to me so many times. I know exactly how good it feels."

"Okay, baby." Jane started breathing heavier as she followed Veronica to the chair.

Veronica held Jane's hand as she grabbed a bottle of massage oil and took a seat. She then patted her lap, indicating that she wanted the smaller woman to bend over on her. Jane followed suit and laid her petite body across Veronica's thick lap.

The Latina immediately started rubbing Jane's entire little bottom, up and down. She rubbed nice firm circles around her little booty, making sure to get every inch of it.