Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't mind if I slide these cute panties down, do you?" Veronica asked, as she pulled them down to Jane's thighs.

"I guess I don't have a choice, do I?" Jane chuckled.

Veronica then applied the warm oil to her fingers, which she used to rub up and down between Jane's cheeks.

"Oh!! Baby!!" Jane moaned, uncontrollably.

"You like that, don't you?" Veronica asked.

"Yes...I...do, baby!" the Asian barely muttered out.

"Now you see why I liked it so much?" Veronica sexually teased, as she continued to stroke her fingers against the rim of Jane's anus.

Jane had a hard time breathing between moans. Veronica stroked her anus up and down with her fingers while she took her other hand and slid it underneath Jane so she could start stroking her pussy.

"Oh my God!"

"Mmmm, you're so wet!"

"Fuck, baby!"

The Latina began to rub the small Asian's ass and clit even harder. She left Jane completely breathless as she was overtaken by the intense pleasure. When Jane's juices began running down Veronica's fingers, it only encouraged her to rub her pussy even faster.

"You're so fucking wet for me baby, aren't you?"

"You make me so wet!"

Veronica bent down and kissed Jane's cute little bottom as she continued to stroke her. She could feel Jane squirming uncontrollably, leaving her helpless as an orgasm was sure to come soon.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby?"

"Yes! I'm going to cum so soon and so fast!"

"That's right baby. You're going to cum for me so hard! I'm going to give you the happy ending you always deserved!"

Those words turned Jane on so much. Before she knew it, a rush of adrenaline shot through her as her pussy started gushing from an intense and sudden orgasm.

"OHHHHH!!"

Jane was a bit embarrassed as her juices started to flow down her body, getting all over Veronica's pants. But the Latina wasn't fazed at all. She was only encouraged by Jane's juices squirting out all over her. She continued to stroke her ass hole even faster as she rubbed her clit, leaving Jane flinching uncontrollably.

"That's right, mami! Cum all over me!"

Jane continued to moan to the heavens, as she was fully under Veronica's sexual control. The orgasm lasted for what felt like eternity. Every second felt like an hour as she tried to stop herself from squirting all over the beautiful Latina.

"I'm sorry!" she finally let out, once she was able to catch her breath.

"Sorry for what, baby?" Veronica whispered, as she continued rubbing Jane's ass.

"I...I...I squirted it all over your nice clothes!"

Veronica helped Jane up to her feet. "Don't apologize! I love it when you squirt all over me. I just wish you would have squirted on my face. I could have licked it all up as it came out!"

Jane was left moaning from Veronica's naughty desires for her. "Oh, you're so hot!"

"I guess it's not too late to clean you out with my tongue," Veronica said, as she started walking Jane towards the massage table. She placed the small intern on her back, leaving her naked on the table. Jane's body was vulnerable and exhausted. She was so ready for the Latina to eat her wet pussy clean.

"It's getting a little hot in here," Veronica suggested. "I hope you don't mind if I take my shirt off."

"I don't mind at all!" Jane responded. "Maybe you should take your pants off as well. I wouldn't want to squirt on them again."

"You're such a naughty girl!" Veronica said, as she started taking her clothes off. Veronica undressed herself down to a matching purple bra and thong set.

Just as Veronica started to spread Jane's like apart, the smaller woman made a suggestion. "Can you eat me out from another position," she asked?

She started to angle herself around, encouraging Veronica to climb on top of her. Before Veronica knew it, Jane had pushed her face down into her pussy, forcing them to sixty-nine each other.

Veronica, once again, was not fazed. She licked out all the juices left over on Jane's juicy clit. She stuck her warm tongue down her tight little pussy, getting any leftover juice that was remaining.

Jane moaned heavily, but she was fully intent on eating Veronica out, as well. She pulled Veronica's thong to the side, exposing her wet pussy. She placed her hands on the Latinas hot ass and drove her tongue against her juicy clit, stroking it gently and continuously.

The two sexy coworkers moaned uncontrollably as they competitively ate other's pussies. As badly as the Latina wanted to leave Jane with the true happy ending, she knew an orgasm of her own was inevitable. She submitted herself to the pleasure from Jane's to warm tongue stroking her clit.

"Ay, yes mami! That feels so good!"

As hard as each of the women moaned, they continue to relentlessly assault each other's clits with their own warm tongues. Jane felt herself coming to another orgasm as she took her finger and stuck it inside Veronica tight ass. As the hot Latina felt Jane's tiny finger wiggling insider, she felt herself also about to succumb to a huge orgasm.

Jane's pussy started to squirt out once again, while Veronica also released an extreme amount of tension as she had her body rocked by a huge orgasm. Both women moaned uncontrollably, but they didn't let it stop them from continuing to eat each other's juices out. They got everything they could out of each other, not even letting a single drip go to waste.

Once Veronica's orgasm finally slowed down, she used her remaining strength to turn around and collapse in Jane's arms. She wanted to be face-to-face with her beautiful coworker as they were recovering from the intense and erotic session together.

"Thank you for the happy ending," Jane said, as she tried to catch her breath.

"I should be the one thanking you," Veronica responded.

They shared a laugh before giving each an intimate kiss.

"I'm really going to miss this place," Veronica said.

"So am I, actually."

They shared one final special moment together in the office, where they shared their very first special moment together.