All Comments on 'Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 20'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Pivotal point?

Is this the pivotal point in the decision to stay or go? To continue with Veronica or leave for NY? If she goes why can’t V go with her?

Lots of questions lots of possibilities

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 3 years ago

this part is by far the best part of this series, does Jane take the job in New York and lose Veronica or will the company's offer of more money convince Jane to stay and be only 2 hrs away instead of cross country and will Jane and Veronica finally admit their feeling for one another, I hope the next part answers these questions

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oy Vey

Now things are getting really complicated once feelings get into it. This will be interesting to see where this ends up.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Choices - Choices - Choices!!!!

This was an excellent Chapter, with tension now at the boiling point for Jane on 2-issues as follows; Mark & Jennifer are "Definitely Playin" Jane especially Mark, whom she would be reporting to as his assistant. The job descriptions seems more like a PA to Mark, which is basically 1-step above a Private Secretary. If they are "Playin Jane Now", while attempting to recruit her to the corporate headquarters, her long term opportunities for growth will most likely be "non-existent", once she signs on with the corporate office.

Jane's 2nd issue is she and Veronica not admitting to "Loving Each Other", which would allow them to have logical & informative discussions regarding the NY-City offer at Sunshine. Veronica is a bright young woman, therefore she could always consider relocating to NY in the future, possibly in a different department at Sunshine.

Jane / Veronica are dealing in worst case scenarios, rather than logical considering how to maintain their close relationship. This is definitely a tense time for them, and I am quite anxious to know what happens in CH. 21.

Although lacking any "hot sexual activity", I feel that is one of the best written chapters in Jane's Happy Endings.

Unquestionably A 5*Star Read!!!!

JoeybagofdonutsJoeybagofdonutsover 3 years ago
Sorry l don’t like it.

This chapter makes no sense to me. I gave it 1 star.

Joey

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago
For the first time, I gave it five!

This is developing like a Greek tragedy. Inevitably - it seems - the main characters are drifting apart, while we readers know they belong together. The goddess of Fate that seems to direct that is no other than the almighty hand of our dear author. But she may surprise us again ...

LivelovecumLivelovecumalmost 2 years ago

You're breaking my heart

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES