Jane's New BFF Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it easier for you to jerk standing or siting," asked Jane? Rodney chose to stand, and his cock was at eye-level to the seated Connie, who was now was in the same frame as the fourteen-inch dong. Consequently, every expression, every eye flutter, every facial movement, every stare-off into space, along with all of her body language, were captured and featured while Rodney stroked his cock, which was just inches from her face. This was more important to Jane than the big black penis - a hundred guys had jerked for the Donkey cameras, but none had a debutante feasting their eyes on it, even if it was out of curiosity more than lust.

Rodney didn't care. He had thrown himself into his task will full concentration. "I'm getting close," he panted. Connie sat upright and crossed her legs one final time. Damn, that turquoise skirt was short; she was showing a lot of thigh. Jane couldn't imagine a skirt like that in the country club setting that awaited her. Maybe she could hang on to them and leave them to her granddaughters. That would make her appear a lot sluttier than a few seconds of penis touching in a forty-year-old video.

Connie had stopped staring into space and was now focused at the long black stick that was being rubbed with increasing fury. Rodney's grunts got louder. "Uh, uh...here it comes!" He arched his back and groaned with pleasure that the joy of release brings. The first wave of semen sent a shiver through Connie's entire body, almost as if she were having an orgasm too. As more and more creamy fluid landed on the sauna's wooden-slat floor, the more she felt like rubbing her vagina. Instead she parted her legs in an attempt to cool down the heat, but all that did was expose her panties to the camera again. Rodney's spillage was a crowd pleaser, but not a showstopper. It didn't matter; what did matter was that he delivered a money shot, and Connie had proof that she lived a little before she got married. And she still had the strip club scene ahead of her.

"Whew," she said, "that was close," fanning herself again. "Good thing I wasn't drunk, or else..."

****

Arlene waited anxiously in the lobby. She kept admiring the pink mini she had bought from the retro shop. Jane was right when she said that the retro dresses needed more than a thong to bring out its full potential, so she had purchased some panties that covered her butt cheeks. All she had to do now was come up with a clever way of exposing them, and she imagined Joey's monster dick ripping his shorts to shreds as it burst into a boner, overcome by her sexiness.

There was an idea festering in the depths of Arlene's fertile brain, and it had been swirling around ever since she heard Joey lament that his cock had never felt the inside of a woman's pussy. She imagined herself a modern-day Florence Nightingale; a healer, curing someone - in this case, Joey - of their problem. It was quite an unusual problem, virtually unique in the annals of sexual healing. Her first impression of Joey had been positive, and she wasn't even factoring in the sperm avalanche that flooded her pores, although that was good too. Most men with a cock like his would be arrogant pricks, but he was humble, and she liked that. She felt sorry for him too after hearing his dilemma.

There were several ways to play it. She could be the aggressor, she could drop a few subtle hints, or she could do nothing and let nature take its course, nature in this case being a retro mini-dress that made her look sexy. Fashion can make up for a lot of flaws; no wonder ladies paid so much for clothing. Arlene never considered herself sexy or attractive, but with the right clothes on she felt empowered. She decided she'd just play it by ear and see what unfolded. Maybe he was an arrogant prick and just didn't reveal that side of his character yet. Arlene went to the mirror and admired herself. She turned her back to it and looked over her shoulder, seeing how much coverage the dress provided. She lifted up the hem an inch, which was all it took before her panties came into view. Hopefully the Japanese cameraperson was paying attention.

The bulge in Joey's pants was much larger than the night she met him, and she soon found out why; there was no pouch for his penis to rest in. This time Arlene didn't laugh or shriek or run away once the mammoth beast exposed itself. Joey much preferred that. Obviously seeing it for the second time tempered her reaction, but Arlene was making a conscious effort to look beyond the cock and discover the person.

"Why don't we stay here, where you have some privacy? Girls can be so cruel," she said, conveniently overlooking her own previous behavior. For the first time in quite awhile Joey Mbombo had a conversation with a woman that didn't revolve around his penis. He told Arlene about his homeland, his tribe, his coming to America, and not once during the conversation did she even think to flash her underpants. However, she was still cognizant of the Anaconda snake that was beckoning before her very eyes.

"I think Jane wants me to give you a hand-job in the shower, but I'll tell you what I really want to do." Joey had a problem, and she would be a problem solver.

"You would do that for me," he asked, incredulously?

"Yes. I can't take all of it; maybe half, but at least you'll know what the inside of a cunt feels like. I'll be your teacher." It was this last part, the teacher, that really floated her boat. Joey would remember her for the rest of his life, and she'd have a Mandingo experience that she'd remember for eternity.

Right there on the spot they made a date for the night after next, giving Joey enough time to store up his sperm cells. Arlene was pleased. Today a hand-job, tomorrow the world...

****

Donna unzipped Kerstin's dress. It was too much for Herman to take, and he had to retreat. The penis clamp was really crimping his style. He went to the locker room to find Joey resting his penis on a towel draped over a table, with Arlene staring at it, inspecting it, patting it; getting it ready it for what lay ahead. It took a while for him to cum, not a surprise, seeing how far the sperm had to travel, so a little prep work was necessary. Herman rushed into the shower and turned on the cold water. Was that thing real, he wondered?

He rushed out afterward and went to the office, but all he found was Pete pulling on his dick as he watched the sexy action in the sauna. What did Herman have to do to get his mind off of sex?

"Hey kid," Pete said, "come on in." You caught me in the middle of a jerk, but one of those blonde bitches is fucking hot." The look on Herman's face said it all. "Oh shit, what the fuck happened to you?"

The best thing that happened to Herman that day was running into Pete, for he knew how to unlock a cock clamp without a key. "Tell that dumb broad it's inhumane to do this to another human being," he said.

"Thanks Mister Pete...I gotta go," and he scampered back to the sauna to see the action up close.

"Wait, take this," and he placed the clamp back on, only this time it was unlocked and could be removed at any time. "If Jane sees you with the clamp off there's no telling what she'll do. That broad's a little unhinged."

Herman arrived in time to see William being fellated by both ladies. Kerstin was naked, except for a red thong that cut into her crack as she was on her knees. Wow, what an ass, he noted. He removed the clamp that was now unlocked, and his cock was basking in its newfound freedom. The hell with it, he thought, Jane wouldn't care if the clamp was off; she had made her point.

Rodney and Connie remained on the bench, watching, or at least staring off into space together. Every now and again she snuck a glance at the shrinking appendage, damp and sticky, and taking a well-earned rest. She tried not to look as the ladies helped William to the floor, although it was hard not to notice William's dick, seeing how far it extended out from his body. Kerstin sat on his face and William pushed her thong to one side, so he could tongue her clitoris. Donna busied herself by strapping on her dildo, lifting William up by his hindquarters and going in for the kill, pumping him as hard as she could. Muscle boy had quite a pole, and Donna was quite proficient with a strap-on, so it was the best of both worlds. Big Bill's cock was very, very stiff, and the momentum of the reaming caused his penis to come crashing down, and it made an audible splattering noise and it bounced against his belly. His boner also gave proof that he enjoyed having his ass probed, which meant that he was gay enough for their needs.

William devoted much of his time to the art of pleasuring females, and his experienced tongue had Kerstin tossing and turning in satisfaction. "All right, party's over," said Jane, who feared that William might blow a load there and then. "Time to fuck. Remembering the grainy video Herman had shown her, she added, "I have a feeling Kerstin likes it doggy-style and what do you know, that's Billy's specialty. Am I right?

"We're going right to the backdoor?"

"Yeah, cut out the middle-man; you know?"

"What's so special about his backdoor move," asked Donna? Jane explained. "My little Kerstin deserves the best. You want the backdoor. Right, honey pie? "

Can't wait," she replied. "And I can lick your pussy-willow at the same time."

Even Connie had to look. She could only imagine being in Kerstin's place, wearing the same look of ecstasy, moaning and groaning so profusely that she was practically crying. "Just relax, baby," William said, "feeling his cock swimming in a sea of love juice." Then he up-righted himself and probed as hard and as deep as he could. He could feel her body vibrating, and even the fact that Donna had gotten up was now slapping his butt-cheeks with her hands couldn't deter him from his mission, which was to have Kerstin melt into a heap on the ground. Towards that end he was not far off. Donna must have had a lot of confidence, Jane thought, because a fuck like this could turn a woman straight. But William was such a rarity, few men could reproduce what he was capable of, and Kerstin would realize the folly of her ways and crawl back to Donna, so it was win-win for her, thus why feel threatened by William?

Kerstin had been rendered useless and nothing more could be gained from pumping her. It was time for him to think about his own orgasm. He pulled out of Kerstin's cunt and turned so that Donna could have a close look at his throbbing cock. "I know you like her cunt juice. Lick it off."

The hell with licking it off; Donna began to suck on Big Bill's penis with gusto, making loud slurping noises. Kerstin was too wasted to show any interest, content to sit back on the wooden back and watch. Also watching was Connie. She was enamored with William's physique, his cock, and his gentle, courteous demeanor. Maybe it was a good thing she was paired with Rodney, for there was no telling what she might have done had she all those muscles at her disposal.

William was pretty far along by the time his cock made it inside Donna's mouth, so within a couple of minutes he was making loud groaning noises. "Oh baby...I am getting close," he bellowed.

"On my face, muscle boy, on my face," and she began to jerk it as hard as she could. Connie was also looking forward to the sperm show. In her fantasy it would be her face that was getting sprayed.

"Get ready," he panted, "I'm...AARGH!" Donna let out a small yelp as gooey, smelly liquid stuck to cheek, nose and chin. She turned away and let the remainder of his considerable cum show shoot down to the floor.

"Wow," Jane said, quite pleased. "You guys are fucking pros."

I'd fuck him in a heartbeat, Connie thought to herself, shocked at her reaction, although not on a video. Maybe she'd ask Jane for his phone number.

While Connie was watching William, Herman, was watching Connie. He had a full erection, and was hoping that she'd notice it. He saw her shiver when William's sperm first saw the light of day. Her hand went to her chest; was she really massaging her boobs, or was that just wishful thinking on his part? Anyway, William and Donna had returned to the bench, and she and Kerstin were swapping spit or engaging in dueling tongues, or something of that nature. William stood upright, granting the girl with the big face, big hair and big thighs unfettered access to his physique, which he saw that she was admiring. Connie smiled. Could she approach him? Could she go through with it?

Everyone rose to leave. They had one more scene to film, but it was Arlene and the Helicopter, so everyone else was free to leave.

"We are so going to take you home with us for some three-way action, muscle boy. You earned it."

William smiled. "I'm game."

Damn, thought Connie. Too late.

"And I am so going to kick you in the fucking balls." That last comment from Donna seemed to rouse Kerstin from her lethargy. She got in his face.

"Listen, Mister. You're in for some serious trouble."

"Well, let me clean up and we'll get the hell out of here."

"Make it quick," said Jane. "They're setting up in the shower."

12