All Comments on 'Jane's Voice: The Seduction of Jack'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

Hopefully there's more to come.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Another point of view of history

It is always nice to know the other point of view, what the other person thinks, what the woman feels in this case.

I hope there will be more chapters.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
love it

more please, now she is going to be living there maybe we can have a triad of lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad

This is so terrible, even for a free site. If this was an open mic night, you'd be puking on stage. That actually might be funny.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Another fantastic story

I enjoyed the way you wrote about Jane's voice. I hope you will do another story. Maybe have Jane and Sarah sharing Jack. They both love him with no reservation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Change of tone.

The original story was a light-hearted sexy romp. While this added a big chunk of the background it also transformed it into a bittersweet tale of painfully bad decisions saved by a happily ever after. Still, a story from two perspectives is a unique take on the genre and deserves credit.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
So the Two Story Endings

After reading the stories back-to-back I wonder about the endings,the author never specified if Jack,Jane,and Sarah ever continued their 3some relationship,but it was implied at the end of this story that Jane got the job and would be moving to Chicago,but not that all three would share.

Also at first I thought Jane had turned into a total slut,but after reading her side of the story I knew she was anything but a slut,she ended up being treated like shit by all the men she had been with and was basically raped and abused and used,still being in love with Jack after all those years,but as for Jack I am not sure if it was Lust or Love he still had for Jane,but I wanna think he matured and did Love his Sister along with Sarah.

Even tho the author never said so I like to think Sarah,Jane,and Jack came together and lived happily ever after in their relationship,and both Jane and Sarah eventually gave Jack each a child and all that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She want her brother and lust him than she become slut for every men he know and do lots of things including the bandgang she becomes Loss holl and after many years comeback to the lovely brother who she love and lust !!! And dont forget the end if there is one , emmmm sorry it's big boll of shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
2417 Followers
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...