Jane's Workout

Story Info
We all have a conquest to achieve.
1.9k words
2.82
11.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane has one fetish, and one fetish only. That is working out. Well, that may be a lie to some, but to those that aren't into this lifestyle, that's all that they need to know. You see, she really loves that adrenaline rush she gets from being in the gym. She keeps pretty much to herself so that others get the space and respect they deserve. She also believes in staying tone. Her life is fulfilling for what she sees as piece of mind. She's not dominate nor is she submissive. Comfortable in her own skin is what best defines her.

Jane is in her 50's. She truly doesn't feel like it. After all, it is what's in our minds that best describe our age. There is an exhibitionist streak that runs through her soul. Always has. That, is her dark side. Other than that, she raised two incredible daughters who now are creating their own families. So when there's an empty nest, time can be best spent being creative. That creativity tends to be a little devilish for her. That is, in retrospect, until one day while working out.

She usually does her routine early in the morning before work. It invigorates her. Gets her motivated to slay any and all conquests she encounters in the vanilla world. No different than You or I. Her accomplishments tend to dwarf her friends and relatives making her the envy of most. She doesn't mind. Judge her all you want. In the end, she will always be herself and be on top.

When she works out, she tends to stay to herself. Being mindful of the expectation to give others their space. There were 3 guys that had begun to catch her attention recently. She would see them in passing as they would be finishing their workouts when she would arrive. "Wow, they must get here pretty damn early." she had thought to herself.

Tom, a middle aged but healthy 40 year old was the tallest. He had a great physic. Almost along the line of a semi pro athlete. He definitely caught her eye when he showed off his abs one day. It distracted her a bit but she persevered. Randy seemed the one who is a bit more forward, a little less toned yet presentable. He would tilt his head in acknowledgement that Jane was in the room whenever they glanced at each other. Eric seemed a bit shy. More reserved. He more than likely was that go with the flow type friend.

Jane noticed that the three were together always and over time she would cross paths with them regularly. Once they finished their workouts, normally she had the facility all to herself. That helped motivate her since she wouldn't be distracted from her workout. That was, until this one day it seemed.

She had woken up much earlier than usual and was restless beyond control. It was one of those mornings that we all go through from time to time. Yet, this one seemed and felt different. She had felt that she needed to take on a conquest. One that may or may not go over well. She was about to find out though.

Jane decided that she would go in and get her workout going earlier than usual. She also chose a much more alluring workout outfit. Her top was a loose boxing match style cut off shirt that merely draped her firm 36c breasts. No training bra underneath. She also chose a tight fitting booty boy short workout bottom. It was her most shear one she had stashed away. Both pieces of clothing without any under garments were quite inviting you could say. It gave her the pleasure she was looking for.

When she arrived at the gym, she let herself in using her usual pass key. No one else was even there so she was excited over the fact that she knew, once she started her routine, upon anyone entering that she was exposed. This heightened her excitement. It drove down deep inside her body. The pleasure of the excitement could best be described as similar to that first date back in high school. We all had it. That tingling butterfly sensation that drove us mad with pleasure. She proceeded to insert her earbuds and go to town. Her mind was racing a mile a minute which invigorated her desire to push herself.

It wasn't long before she was in her routine that the three amigo's arrived. She looked down at her watch and decided to time herself to finish precisely when she wanted too. The three friends went about their business ensuring to glance over without being to obvious that they were checking her out. Jane would simply lean over a little extra so that they could get a nice peak at her ass and chest. It certainly was a distraction for them as they had never seen Jane before in full on exhibition style. This would prove to be just the beginning.

Jane took notice that she had there attention. This only fueled the stirring that was taking place inside her. She decided to up her game a bit and get aggressive on her cycle. She leaned right on in there and cranked up the speed. She wanted to make sure and get her blood flowing for them to see.

Her watch went off and she now was ready to move on with her adventure. The adrenaline inside her was pumping and she was stepping out there to see what would be in store for the morning.

She finished up on her cycle, turning to wipe down the equipment and her seat. Ensuring to bend over so that they have full view of her remarkably fine toned ass. It was mesmerizing to each of them. She had their attention for sure. She caught them right where she wanted them to be. Three deer in the headlights.

She picked up her things and proceeded to the locker room. She was about to take things to a new level.

You see, Jane entered the mens locker room placing her things into one of the lockers. She stripped down and took her towel. She place her towel onto a nearby bench and turned her video record on to her phone so that she could enjoy later on what she was hoping would take place. She stepped over and got under a shower and began washing herself down. slowly caressing herself all over and ensuring to make her nipples nice and erect. Then, it happened.

Tom, Randy , and Eric came into the locker room. Tom said, "You do realize what locker room you are showering in, don't you?"

That's when jane turned her head looking back at all three of them replying, "Does it really matter?" as she looked straight at their bulges. She gracefully turned around to now face them knowing she had all of their attentions and ran her fingers through her hair while separating her feet. She ensured to give them the full view now of what each have been craving to see. She was flawless as far as they were concerned.

Her thighs were so alluring in thickness. Her working out was stamped all over them. They each worked up her thighs with their eyes and found her to be clean shaven. Her honey pot was as inviting as her legs. She tilted her head back once again for another rinse while pushing her full chest out. She simply asked, "Are you all just going to stand there and stare?"

Without further hesitation, the three stepped up to the plate and proceeded to get there A game in play as they approached her.

Jane gracefully admired Toms chest as he stripped down and stepped up first. Then Randy and Eric joined in. They each lathered her entire body worshipping every fine curve she had tuned up over the years. Jane reached down and slid her hands over each of the tools they brought to the workshop. Measuring each of them up. While eyeing each of them she simply stated, "One rule gentlemen. No one pulls out until after you've completely unloaded. I want to be full when i leave. So full, that cum glides down my legs when walking out of here. Understood?" With that, they each began rotating themselves between entering her.

Tom bent Jane over gracefully and started first. He primed her opening with the tip of his head gliding up and down her wet slit. He enjoyed lubricating himself at her expense. Slowly he popped his mushroom cap inside of her which triggered her pleasure of receiving him. As he slowly began driving, she was reinforcing the acceptance of him through her loud moans that seemed to echo off the tiled surrounding. It amplified the experience for each of them.

It wasn't long before she was bent over enough to slip Eric's tool between her lips and allow him to harness her head as he begin to glide along her tongue. Her moaning simply gave him the sensation he had been craving for from her since the first day she caught his eyes. Randy was enjoying lathering her whole body up and fondling her erect nipples. It drove her crazy from the sensation of having six hands taking over her body. Tom, conquering her unbelievable hips. Eric using her skull for leverage. Randy positioning her as well as helping her maintain her balance.

Tom couldn't take it any longer and with one huge thrust and solid grip of her hips, he plowed his load deep inside of her so she can begin storing seed. Eric then removed himself from her mouth and proceeded to mount her next. He was a bit more aggressive which pleasantly surprised her. He needed no lubricant as Tom had taken care of that part for him. Eric slid right in picking up the rhythm that Tom had left off at. Randy now took over her mouth as she prepped him for his turn.

Eric didn't take long at all before he unloaded himself inside of her as well. Seems that he was turned on a bit more than expected which was fine by Randy. Randy was ready for his turn.

He then approached her from behind. Randy instead took a different route of kneeling down behind her so that he could slide his tongue along her slit to her clit. Jane was incredibly pleasantly surprised. So much so she grasped a hold of the shower pole and began moaning, "Oh...my...god..."

He had achieved what he set out to accomplish. Getting her off before himself. Now that he had achieved his objective, it was his turn. He took his time entering her so that she would be even more receptive of him in a personal way. He felt that he complimented her pleasure through his and in doing so, gave her the attention she had been craving all morning.

Randy took his time building up more and more so he could drive deeper and deeper inside of her. He could feel her muscle contract as they controlled her mind at the moment. They enhanced the sensation of him driving into her. It wasn't long before she realized that his load would be the greatest delivered.

After Randy pulled away, Jane simply turned to walk to her locker and state, "Well done boys. I wasn't disappointed." She then simply pat dried herself off. Reached into her bag. Put on a white sheer button up sundress and her beach sandals. She gathered her belongings, waved at the three and gracefully walked away enjoying the loads inside of herself. She could feel as with each step, it would begin to slowly drip out ever so slightly. She wasn't the slightest concerned. After all, she knew I would eagerly enjoy taking over with my mouth cleaning her up upon arriving at home.