Janet

Story Info
A whole lot of things going on.
5k words
4.36
7.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers

Janet

Chapter 1

I work construction. One of those jobs that in the good weather you work from dawn to dusk. In the bad weather you hang around the house doing chores. Fix the door, hang some shelves, mow the lawn, and take out the trash...blah...blah...blah. The strange thing is I enjoy it, both the good weather and the bad weather. Maybe it's because Janet appreciates everything I do. And sometimes she does something special for me.

I had worked over 70 hours the previous week. Then we had a bad weather day and were told to stay home. I spent the morning doing stuff around the house. Helped in the kitchen after breakfast, cleaned the garage, spent sometime in the basement arranging the storage cabinets and sweeping the floor. I even wiped down the stairs going down to the basement. Janet admired my handiness and suggested maybe I had earned a nap after we had lunch. "I'm going to make a special dinner for tonight. Why don't you take a shower and a short nap?"

I may be just a very small jog in a very large wheel, but I'm not a fool. In ten maybe fifteen minutes I was showered and laying down for my nap. I loved that woman. How many would suggest a nap when there was so little time we could spend together between my job and hers? Maybe I should have put my boxers on before crashing. But I looked at the bed and before I knew it I was asleep.

I felt a hand moving up and down my back and legs. Damn it felt good and I thought if she knew I was awake she's stop, so I just lay there trying to keep my breathing even. Her hand would go down almost to my ankle and the up my leg across my butt and on to my shoulder. Softly her hand went across the top and down the other side until she got to my other ankle. Then back up, over and down again.

"Just who do you think you're fooling? I know you're awake. And how long do you think I was going to do this?"

I grunted and chuckled a little bit. "I'll let you molest me just as long as you want." was my reply.

I felt the bed move as she stood up. "Wait, I'll be right back. Don't you move or you'll regret it." Janet was gone and maybe I fell back asleep for a bit.

The next thing I felt was a warm liquid dripping on my back and butt. "Now just lay still, I think you might enjoy this." I heard a bottle touch the side table and two hands began moving all over my back rubbing me. It was so very warm and slippery. Her hands were moving down across both cheeks of my ass and massaging it in. I was really enjoying it. My moans must have been a clue. "Feels good does it?" I could only nod my head yes. "Wait; let me know what you think of this."

Her hands left me for a bit. Then one hand held one butt cheek and pulled it away from the other. Warm oil dripped in the crack and across the opening back there. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. Janet had never expressed or indicated that that place had any interest for her. Yet here she was getting me all wet and slippery back there. The bottle was put back down put and she still held me spread open. One hand slowly moved down the crack pressing against me. She stopped at the opening and her finger moved around and around for a little and then went to what is called the 'taint'. You know it 'taint' balls and it 'taint' ass. She pressed a little harder and then started back the other direction. We she reached that spot again she pressed even harder.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Oh, my God, I do. I like it. It feels like something I have never felt before."

She laughed softly and said, "Then you'll like this even more." and pushed her finger up inside me a little ways. I did, I liked it even more, just like she said I would. I moaned,

"Where did you learn to do that?"

"That magazine I read that you poke fun at. Now what do you think about it? Huh, what do you think now?" She moved her finger in a little deeper and then pulled it almost all the way out. My wife was finger fucking me and I loved it.

"Get your ass up in the air Danny. No...keep your head and shoulders down. That's right, now spread your legs. Wide....wider...yah I want you just like that." The finger inside me kept moving in and out. Her other hand reached under me and grabbed my hardness. "Now the fun begins. Hang on honey; you're going for a ride." She started to stroke me long slow drawn out stokes. From the base to the tip and back to the base, ever so slowly. The finger was still moving in and out, and then she started moving it in little circles at the same time. Her finger went deeper until I could feel something special happening. I had never felt anything like it. I could only moan and take it. She started to stroke me faster and faster. "Come on Danny. Do it. Do it. Let it all out. Come on, squirt. I know you want to. Squirt for me." I exploded, I don't think I ever shot so much and so hard as I did right then.

Her hand on my cock slowed down. She pulled the finger that was inside me out. "Well I guess that was successful, wasn't it? Look at how much you shot out"

I fell down onto the wet sheet. "Janet, you have no idea how great that felt. Please...you should read that magazine more often."

"Okay big guy, get out of that bed. Dinner should be ready by the time you shower again and I get these messy sheets in the washer" I rolled over, she looked down, laughed and said, "My mistake, little guy get out of the bed."

Janet Chapter 2

The weather report wasn't good and the boss told us to take the next two days off. Lightning and cranes didn't mix well. That didn't bother me. We had been on a six day work week for the past month so a couple of extra days off sounded real good. This being a Thursday it meant three days off instead of the normal Sunday only. The over time was great but Like all things in excess it was getting to be a bit of a strain.

I loafed around the house all morning on Friday. Around noon I decided to try my hand at cooking. Searching the web I came up with a meal I could handle. By the time Janet was walking in the door I had the table set, the meal keeping warm in the oven and a bottle of wine in the ice bucket. To say she was surprised would be an understatement.

After we ate I told her to relax while I cleaned up the mess. When the dishwasher was finally running and the kitchen was back in order I grabbed another bottle of wine from the fridge. When I went into the living room there was Janet, asleep on the couch. Well that destroyed my plan for a long romantic evening. I let her sleep and watched a football game on the tube. Along about eleven or so she woke up and told me how sorry she was and promised that she would make it up to me, somehow, some time. Then she stumbled off to bed. I watched the rest of the game and followed after her.

When I woke the next morning, hoping for a cuddle and maybe more, my love was gone. Well no morning sex today I figured. I was right. When I made it down stairs Janet was in a full house cleaning mode. She paused long enough to make me a great breakfast. Apologized for falling asleep on the couch and what a great meal it was. "Now when you're done eating I have a few things I would like you to do this morning."

Sex wasn't on the list. So with a heavy heart I started on the work list. By five that evening I was on the last chore. I had to admit the place looked special. Every surface was clean and sparkling. The floors glistened. The kitchen was so clean you could eat off the floor. Janet looked as tired as I felt. "I'm going to soak in the tub. Why don't you shower? Then we can go out for Chinese. I'm in no mood to cook and the kitchen is so clean it would be a shame to mess it up right away."

As you can probably guess there was no sex that night either. But to be honest I was kind of tired. Working construction is easier than cleaning house. On the job we have tools, tractors, lifts, cranes, power shovels and other fancy tools.

Sunday morning we had a quickie. I woke up to Janet fondling my short leg. When it was in the proper state she mounted above me and started to ride. It was a short trip. It only took a few minutes and she was rubbing herself and bouncing up and down with enthusiasm. With a long moan she started to finish and thank you for that because I was shooting my load up into her. When she fell down on me I held her for a few minutes before she rolled off and lay there recovering. "Well that was nice. Wasn't it? Maybe we should have done that instead of cleaning house yesterday."

The afternoon I spent watching more football as it stormed out side. Janet had planned to spend the day working in her garden while I did other chores. Cut the grass, trim the hedges clean the driveway and sidewalk and a few other things. Thank you Mother Nature, a day of rest.

After the noon game was over I really didn't feel like another one so I told her I was going to shower and see about another nap. As I walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist Janet was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Remember about four or five weeks ago the thing we did? You on your knees and me behind you, I did something that I had never done before and how much you enjoyed it?"

"I remember, only it was over six weeks ago. But who's counting? Why?"

"Well I was thinking. You certainly had a good time. I had a good time. It was something beyond the normal for us. And maybe if you're interested maybe we could do some of that stuff again. I had an idea that might be fun."

"And just what did you have in mind? Me doing something like that to you?"

"Oh no...you would still be the one that gets treated. I'm just thinking maybe a little different this time and if the bulge in your towel is any indication I think you're interested."

She jumped up pulled the covers off the bed and sent them flying. Telling me to wait a minute she left the room and returned with a large beach towel and covered most of the bed. She paused and thought a moment. Pulled the towel away, grabbed a pillow and put it in the middle of the bed then threw the towel back in place. "That's better. Drop the towel mister and get your body up in place. The pillow under your hips, Yah...just like that. Now don't go away, I'll be right back. I forgot the oil. Can't forget the oil, can we?"

After getting me to spread my legs she knelt between my knees. My cock didn't need any encouragement. It was ready and waiting for whatever Janet had in mind. As she studied my body, all open and waiting, "You need to scooch down a bit. That's better."

That's when the fun began. She picked up my hard cock and poured some oil over the head and let it run down the shaft and over her fingers. There is nothing like a slippery cock and soft fingers gliding up and down it. In just a few minutes I could feel the pressure building. Janet could see it on my face. "Not yet Danny...not yet...wait...I'm not finished. Don't you dare come, not yet you hear me?"

She sat back and slowed her hand. Letting me relax a little and get off the edge of the cliff. She smiled and asked, "Is this ok? Do you want me to stop? We could just go down and watch TV, if you want."

"If you quit now I won't be responsible for my actions."

"Well if you insist, I could do a little more."

Her finger slipped between my cheeks and pushed right up inside. She was fingering me almost before I realized she was doing it. It was the greatest feeling. I could only groan as she worked the finger back and forth. Then it got better, if that was possible.

She leaned forward and took the head, my cock head into her mouth. No that's not what she did; no she just put her lips around the head. As her hand continued to stroke me her lips were massaging the end of my cock. Her teeth were closed and her tongue never got involved. It was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me. A finger moving up inside my ass, as a hand was moving up and down my shaft and soft lips moving over and around the head.

"It's coming. I'm coming. Oh...damn it I'm coming."

The hand on my shaft started to move faster. The finger in my back door stated to move faster. And she applied more pressure with her lips. It may have been the best orgasm I had ever had. In spite of this morning's activity I gave up shot after shot of juice. Janet kept her teeth closed so the stuff just flowed down across her fingers and collected in my pubic hair.

As I started to come down Janet leaned back again, smiled and asked, "How was that? Did it feel good?" Then she wiggled the finger that was up inside me. "Does that feel good? I think it does from your reaction. Not to gay for you?"

Her hand was still moving up and down, very slowly and very lightly. "Ok that's it Danny. The parties' over, I gotta wash my hands and clean up this mess you made. She dropped my soft member, pulled her finger free and stood up. "You need another shower big guy. And wash the little guy, he's kind of messy."

I offered to return the favor but Janet just laughed and told me to forget it. She had her fun and wasn't really in need of anything right now. "Maybe later, right now I'm more interested in getting cleaned up. But the finger play does have some possibilities. I'll let you know."

Janet Chapter 3

As Janet got up I tried to stop her. I begged her to let me bring her the pleasure she had just given me. But she wouldn't listen; she just walked off to the bathroom telling me, "This was just for you Danny. It was a special thing I wanted to do. I enjoy watching you get that excited and climbing the walls. And watching your cock pour out all the creamy stuff is fascinating. So just enjoy it. Maybe later we can do something for me. For now go down and watch a ball game."

It was about eight so the Sunday night game was about to start. I grabbed a beer and a bag of chips and sat in my recliner. At half time the game was kind of boring. The visitors were ahead by three touchdowns and the home team was pathetic. I will I suppose some fans were happy. Without having a favorite in the game it was just football and not very good from my stand point.

So, when my phone dinged I was happy for the distraction. Why would Janet be sending me a text? Well it wasn't a text. It was two pictures, fingers pulling gently on a nipple, a finger buried deep in a pussy. The pussy had short trimmed hair. Just like Janet keep hers. Another ding announced, "Now."

I didn't need a second invitation. As I ran into the bedroom trying to tear my shirt off I was told, "Uh Huh honey. You keep your clothes on. This is just for me."

I gave her everything I had for the next thirty minutes. Kissing her from her lips to her lips and spending time along the way in all the fun places. I used my fingers to touch the paces my lips and tongue were not. I asked her if I could try something I had never done before. "Will I like it?"

"We can only try and see." Taking a tip from porn videos I ran my tongue between her ass cheeks. She loved it.

"Oh my God, that is incredible, will you do it again? And again, don't stop I love it."

Between one finger massaging her g spot and my tongue licking she was approaching the point of no return. So I stopped, "What the hell? Don't stop. More Danny, I want more. Don't leave me like this. Please Danny. Finish me."

Well, me being the nice guy that I am I didn't stop totally. On the side table was the bottle of oil that Janet had been using on me. I grabbed it and poured a little on her ass crack and watched it run down across the opening. Then I massaged the area and when the time was right I pushed a finger up inside her.

She grunted at the intrusion and grabbed my head pulling me down for a deep kiss. I was moving the finger back and forth just like she had done to me. Then she pushed my head down. "Do it Danny. Lick my pussy. Bring me off. Now Danny...do it Danny...damn it...do it."

Her wish is my command. With a finger in each hole and my lips sucking her clit she exploded. This was maybe the best orgasm I had ever given her and I have given her some dandies in the past. I kept fingering and sucking and she just kept moaning and her body didn't seem to relax for the longest time. When it finally did she just collapsed like a wet blanket.

"That was awesome. Thank you. If I ever recover we will have to do that again. Soon...it was better than anything I have ever felt before. Did you learn that from the porn you watch? Can we do it again? Maybe in a month or so we could try? It may take me that long to get my strength back."

I stood up and was pulling my shirt off. "No Danny, that was just for me. No fucking, no sucking, no nothing. If you have to do something just go ahead and jerk off. I'm going to just lay here and enjoy the feelings."

I stopped undressing and lay down along with Janet. Cuddled up tight and wrapped her in my arms. "You're right; it should be just for you. I love you. And it will be my pleasure to do it to you again. Just say the word and I'll try to repeat the experience."

Janet Chapter 4

Winter was here. No more overtime. Actually some days there was no work time at all. That's one of the problems with construction. Feast or famine, one or the other, that was winter in construction. During the week I had only worked three days so I was restless. This meant I cleaned house and watched soap operas. Friday I tried my hand a dinner again. Janet loved it. Her work had been kind of tense lately so a chance to relax really pleased her.

After supper Janet spent some time on the phone talking to her twin sister, Jillian. I couldn't hear what was being said but there was a lot of laughing and giggling. Sounded like two teenagers and talking about boys. I have a little sister and remember her phone conversations.

Later as we watched the TV news and as the six o'clock ended she asked, "Want to go upstairs and maybe do something special?"

That was a dumb question, "I'll race ya." Just to be plain. I won by bunch. I was half way up the stairs before she was even off the couch and naked and pulling the covers off the bed by the time she was at the doorway.

"Eager are we?"

"Babe I'm bored silly. Cleaning house and watching daytime TV is killing me. I love ya and I'll clean house every day but I have to tell you it's not really my thing. So sex every now and then is sure a great relief. So get naked and I'll give ya a good treat."

"No...that's not what I had in mind. I'm thinking about the things I did to you last summer. You remember the oil and the finger?"

Did I remember? When I was feeling real horny and Janet wasn't around or in the mood it was what I would think about as I masturbated. Don't get the wrong idea. When I was in the mood and she wasn't Janet would tell me, "Go jerk off Danny." Sometimes she would even sit on the bedroom chair and watch me. Other times it was just me and my hand. Not the greatest sex but it would lower the temperature a little. I think it also made Janet think a little because usually the next day she would be wanting.

Just to tease her sometimes I would tell her, "Why don't you just go and play with yourself. I'll sit here and watch." Of course I was never able to just sit and watch. By the time she was on her back and her fingers were touching her sensitive places I was joining her in bed.

"Why don't you get the extra pillow and a big towel on the bed? I gotta get some stuff."

When she came back I was sitting on the pillow kind of knowing where this was going and was eager to see it play out. She showed me a long scarf and a short one in one hand and some other stuff in the other. "I read that if one sense is cut off the other sense are more in tune with what is happening. So...I want to increase some of your senses. Ok?"

Not sure where this was going but I trust Janet completely. So I told her to go ahead with her plan. She wrapped the end of the long scarf around my left wrist next she pulled the scarf behind my back and the wrapped the other end around my right wrist. In effect I was trapped with my hands at my waist. It would only take a little struggling and I would be free so her capture was purely symbolic. She had me lay back so in effect my hands were trapped alongside my body. I guess I wasn't going to be doing any touching.

tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers
12