Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now for the last step, close your eyes and keep them closed. This will further increase your senses. I promise. Trust me you'll like this." She picked up two cotton balls and held then over my eyes and then wrapped the other scarf around my head completely cutting off my vision.

"Oh wait. I forgot the oil bottle is almost empty. How much did you use last time you jerked off? I'll be right back. You just lay there and think about what might happen next." I could hear her running down the stairs. My imagination was going crazy. This was going to be so great.

"Ah good...I see you decided to stay around. I like that. Your cock is so big. You think I might be going to do something with it? The head is shiny and purple. Just the way I like it. Can I take a picture of it? I promised not to share. It will only be seen here in this room."

I felt her climb on the bed between my legs. The cool oil ran along my hard cock as it lay on my stomach. It felt so good. She picked me up and moved her hand along the shaft spreading the oil all over it. A finger teased just below the head on the underside where it is so sensitive. I groaned, "Feels good does it?" she asked.

Janet started to masturbate me, ever so slowly. "We don't want to end this too soon? I think it should last a little longer. Maybe a lot longer, I have other treats in mind for us. Would you like to have some treats with us? Maybe share some of your skills?"

Why was she talking that way? It didn't matter when she lifted my cock up and put it in her mouth and started to suck me. One hand moving up and down the shaft while the other played with my balls, just the way I like it. For a while she kept up the movement of her hands. Not enough to bring me off but it sure keep me interested. "Like it? Does it please you? Should I keep doing it? How about what else I could be doing. Maybe slip a finger in some place? It's real interesting to see it moving up there."

"Let me put this leg on my shoulder. That'll let your asshole be visible and when I slip a finger up inside it can be seen so easily. You don't mind if it can be seen do you? It's a real kick to watch it happen."

I was getting real close. One hand stroking me as the other was finger fucking me in the back door. Janet could read the signs. "Not yet...Danny...not yet, I want you to hold off for a while yet. I think you should demonstrate your oral skills before I let you come.

She got off the bed. I was so close. Why stop now? I would do whatever she wanted after. "The panties are coming off Danny. You'll take real good care of this won't you Danny?" I could feel the bed moving and then a knee on each side of me. "Do a good job Danny. This will be a onetime thing. Don't disappoint me."

I could feel the heat and maybe the moisture coming so close. I wished I could see. I wished my hands were free so I could touch. Then it didn't matter the warm wet lips were touching my lips. I stuck my tongue out and gave her a swipe. Hair...long hair, Janet kept her pubis trimmed close. This wasn't Janet. I was licking a strange pussy. I tried to stop. I wanted to know what the hell was going on.

The woman was already groaning. Janet was telling me, "Do it Danny. Lick her. Suck her clit. Keep going, do it for me Danny. I want you to do this. Bring her off Danny. She's getting close. I can see it. Don't stop. Do it for me Danny. Jill wants this so bad."

I never in my life had a woman orgasm as quickly as Jill did. She must have been so keyed up. I know I'm good with my tongue but this was unreal. She fell to the side and lay there softly moaning and telling me between moans and groans, "My sister doesn't lie does she, Oh God." "You have the best tongue in the world." "That was so wonderful." "I think I might just want that again...real soon."

"Ok Jill get your ass out of my bed and then out the door." The bed moved and I heard rustling sounds and a few snickers.

"Are you sure I have to leave? Can I please stay? The way you finger him is so fascinating. I won't say a word, quit as a mouse, I promise. Please, sisters should share, especially twin sisters. If you want I could help you. I could lick his nipples. My Ted used to like that. (Her Ted had passed away several years earlier in a car accident). I could even suck him off if you are too tired."

"Oh shit...Jill...I give you an inch and you want a mile. Ya...go ahead give him a blow job. He might like something different."

I couldn't believe it; Janet was letting her sister give me a blow job. Fingers were playing with my nipples as another finger was fucking me. Jill had a different oral technique that Janet. She would move up and down and as she did her head would move back and forth, left to right and then back again. Somebody was caressing my balls.

"Get ready...he's going to come real soon. It'll be a gusher. Do you swallow? He likes it when I swallow.

Should I finish him? I swallow. Are you going to swallow?"

My Janet was right. I was on the edge and when it sounded like Jill was trying to say she would swallow I erupted. It was on great orgasm. Four hands and fingers were touching me everywhere. I must have shot four maybe six times before it was just seeping out of me. I fell apart, totally relaxed.

As I was falling asleep I heard Jill asking, "Can I maybe come over next week? You know...just to make sure everybody is ok?"

"Let me think about it. This isn't our normal thing you know. It's kind of a special thing. But it's possible that Danny might not object. I'll let you know."

The End

I hope at least some of you enjoyed this story.

12