Janet - The A-Team Programme Continues Ch. 04

Story Info
Janet is taken to the next level of the programme.
4.1k words
4.18
3.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHansen
PHansen
32 Followers

Engine Room

Janet was still sitting flabbergasted by the info she had been given in the Resting Room, as Johanna came back.

"Okay, enough talking. We have an agenda for today and the clock is ticking," Johanna said. "Get up from your bench, and place yourself in the wheelchair so I can take you to your first Trainer in the Engine Room."

Sliding off the smooth plug she had been sitting on, she stood up.

"Not so fast, slave girl," Johanna barked.

"Who is to clean the plug you just left there?" she asked.

"You have only one right answer to that. If it is dirty - you will clean it. If it is not dirty, you will still lick it with your tongue to show some appreciation of the programme you have been admitted to. Further, if the plug turns out to be dirty, you will be given an enema before the treatment and as I see it actually is a bit dirty, I suggest you start tongue washing it. Now!" Johanne assertively said.

Janet kneeled in front of the bench and started doing as instructed. Luckily, this was not a difficult task for her, given her current occupation in the cell as a toilet slave, although licking of her own shit was a bit disgusting. She much preferred to eat that of a dominant Mistress over her own. And to be forced to do so.

"Right - enough of that," Johanna uttered as she had been observing Janet for 2 minutes licking up and down on the plug welded to the bench seat.

"Come place yourself in your wheelchair here, and I'll wheel you down to the Engine Room."

Janet placed herself on her, by now, well-known studded friend, and felt the leather seat against her buttocks as she slid full onto the dildo. Johanna backed the wheelchair into the hallway, and started walking towards the Engine Room.

As they approached the Engine Room, Janet could hear that people were in there already. Turning around the corner of the door, she saw 2 girls being strapped into 2 machines in the room.

"What were these devilish contraptions?" she thought.

One girl was put on an exercise-bike like construction that allowed her to sit on a bike seat, but the seat obviously had a hole in the centre allowing for a dildo to be mounted there. The machine did not have any pedals per se, but only allowed the user to sit. Instead of pedals, the machine had straps that would make sure that the user would be fixated on the seat and be unable to move anywhere. Regardless of what was being pushed into her body from underneath.

The other girl was placed on the other machine. It was built with a leather clad bench where she was pulled forward and resting on her stomach leaving her ass exposed to the world. She was straddled on the bench in a manner that allowed her to have her legs and arms fastened to the bench leaving her effectively on all fours looking ready to be fucked. That was at least Janet's perception of the machines she saw.

Janet herself was wheeled to a Trainer called Susan in the Engine Room, who was standing with her arms crossed waiting for her new subject.

"Hello, Susan," Johanna said, looking at the woman in the room.

"Here she is - the new student we have been preparing for."

Susan looked at Johanna and responded "That great. I've been reading her intake-form and she for sure has a good starting point, having 9 cm. expander plugs in use during night."

"She does need a cleaning before you begin," Johanna said looking at the enema equipment in the centre of the room.

"Hmm - I see," Susan answered, a little disappointed. "I thought she would have arrived better prepared, but we will deal with that."

Johanna looked at the two women interacting. "Enjoy. I'll be back in 90 minutes".

"You can get off your chair and come to the enema nozzle here," Susan instructed Janet.

Janet did as told and with an embarrassed look on her face moved to the centre of the room where everyone would be able to see what was about to happen.

"I'm sorry, I really need to pee first," Janet said.

"This whole wheelchair thing has been moving things around internally, and I really need to pee now. Can I be allowed to pee in the drain?" she asked.

"No - you cannot," Susan answered.

Instead, she walked over to a table by the wall and grabbed a 2 L. jug like the ones used at beer fests in Austria and went back over to Janet. She took off the lid and handed it to Janet.

"You can collect your piss in this one, my darling. You will understand why at a later point today."

Janet squatted over the jug, and started relaxing her muscles. It did not last long before a strong stream started entering the jug. She really had to go after all the "gymnastics" the wheelchair had put her through.

Janet stood up and said: "Thank you, Miss Susan."

Susan took the jug and lifted it up to eye height to view the content.

"I see - you really had to go, girl! Almost 1 L already. Well, that will come to clever use later, little one. Now - reach back and spread your cheeks so we can clean that asshole of your's properly," she instructed Janet as she closed the lid on the jug and placed it back on the table.

Janet bent over and presented her backside to Susan, who took the enema nozzle coming from the ceiling and inserted it into Janet's rectum. She opened the valve and allowed water to enter Janet.

Janet immediately felt the influx of water in her ass and attempted to relax as much as possible.

After 1-2 minutes, Susan asked: "So, are you ready for the release?"

"Yes, please," Janet uttered with a bit of pain in her voice. She felt cramped by all the water she held.

Janet felt the nozzle being pulled out of her asshole and the water following immediately after. She looked down between her legs and saw the water running towards the drain in the floor. It only held smaller pieces of matter, but that was a good thing so she was by now completely empty in both her ass as well as her piss tank. Ready for her "exercise".

"Move over to the table here," Susan said and pointed to a table placed next to one of the girls strapped into her exercise bike.

"Lay down on your back, and I'll lower the pulleys to be attached to your wrists and ankles."

Janet felt both her arms being secured with cuffs and then her ankles being secured as well. Susan pressed a button on a remote control and Janet felt her body being winched towards the ceiling, making her hang freely in the room from both hands and legs simultaneously.

This made her hang in a way that her bottom was the closest to the floor and she felt the openness and vulnerability of her neither holes on display. She knew that if Susan inserted something in her, she would not be able to resist that as she just hung freely.

Susan wheeled away the table from underneath Janet, and then again pressed a button, and Janet felt she was lowered towards the floor only to be stopped about 1 m. above the floor.

"Okay - so now we begin. You hang from the ceiling and will be lowered further onto the machine below you, where a dildo is currently mounted. This is a rather special dildo, but you will soon learn," Susan said.

Susan adjusted the dildo to point directly towards Janet's sphincter and pressed the button on the remote control letting Janet sink deeper. Janet felt the tip of the dildo on her asshole.

"This is a conical dildo that has a diameter starting with 6 cm. and ends with 8 cm. across. It is 20 cm. long, so once you have 20 cm. inside you, you can rest assured that your asshole at the same time is 8 cm. across."

"I know you have had larger things in your ass, such as you currently used 9 cm. dilator plugs during night, but as this dildo will be hammering your asshole going up and down for the next 50 minutes, I have no doubt you will be very much aware of it," Susan whispered in Janet's ear.

Susan flicked the switch on the machine below Janet, and Janet felt the dildo enter her asshole. It went slowly, but steadily further and further into her. She could feel the strain from the increasing diameter of the dildo entering her.

As she felt it almost lifted her up, as the tension in the ropes holding her lessened, she felt the machine retract the dildo again. It went like this again and again, although at a slowly increasing speed.

After 15 min. Janet was starting to feel dilated and was unable to sense when the smaller tip of the dildo was in and when the larger part was in. It just felt 'full', all the time. All of a sudden, Janet felt a new sensation in her ass. It felt like her ass contracted around the dildo involuntarily?

"You felt that?" Susan asked. "It's the 3 metallic rings on the dildo that conduct electric current. It will pulse your ass from now on and until you reach the 50 min. mark I've set on the timer. That's roughly half an hour of torture."

Janet started to panic. Electricity? She did not have a lot of time to think this over as the dildo machine continued its course of action. The electricity zapped her every now and again, but doing so at a randomised pace, making it impossible for Janet to anticipate when it would happen.

Janet just hung there being violated in her ass unable to escape the invader as she could not lift herself off the machine.

As the 50 min timer began to close in, Susan checked with Janet how she felt. Janet was drooling and just limp in her cuffs. She showed little resistance by now and just hung there.

"So - wake up, you little anal slut," Susan said to Janet. "Time is up and you are due for an upgrade."

Janet felt herself being lifted off her tormentor and felt very loose and open as she was no longer impaled.

"I'll be replacing the dildo with the next one," Susan announced.

After a couple of minutes of activity behind Janet who honestly could not see, nor care what Susan was doing. Janet felt herself being lowered again towards something that now touched her asshole. As she had just endured almost an hour of treatment, she could not feel a lot, but something was there for sure.


"So, the next 'pleasure rod' you will become familiar with, is the big brother of the one you just spent 50 min with. This one has a similar shape, but starting with 7.5 cm. and ends with 10 cm. You are now so worn out and tired in your sphincter that you most likely will not be able to resist it at all," Susan said.

"So again - when you have 20 cm. inside you, your asshole will be 10 cm. wide."

Janet could not muster the energy to complain nor answer, but let Susan start the machine below her. Again, Janet felt the dildo going into her asshole and the familiar feeling of something going in was present. Her ass was very loose now and she did not really start to strain until the dildo was 17 cm. in her.

At that depth, the diameter was around 9 cm. which was noticeable to her. As the monster began to zap her again with electricity, she started to scream. The machine did not care a lot about human suffering, but kept pushing the monster inside Janet.

As the 20 cm. mark was reached, Janets asshole was 10 cm. across and she really felt her muscle ring being on fire.

"Please, stop this, Susan," Janet begged her Trainer.

"No - sorry, girl - it is for a reason you are scheduled for this treatment. You will have 20 min. with this machine now, and then we clean you up. Enjoy...," Susan answered and went to sit in a chair herself enjoying the obvious agony of her victim hanging from the ceiling.

Janet started drooling again, losing control of herself with the massive tool being pushed into her tired ass and expanding her muscles. The 'fire ring' feeling did not stop, but indicated to her that the muscle tear was beginning to happen. That was what that 'fire ring' was about.

Janet simply let go, and went into a pain infused subspace where she was just violated and having her ass being educated.

As the timer rang after 20 min. Susan stopped the machine and retracted it from Janet's hole. The hole did not at all seem to close, but seemingly was unaware of the fact that no dildo was present anymore.

The muscle ring of Janet's ass had a red colour to it and felt very warm to the touch.

"Job well done," Susan complimented herself with a satisfied look on her face. It was almost about time Mentor Johanna would be back to pick Janet up for the next room.

Susan held Janet's face in her hands, and asked her how she felt? Janet answered with difficulties, but said she felt on fire everywhere.

"Yes - that is the intention," Susan answered.

"The small muscle fibres have been stretched in your asshole, so of course you feel fire. You can look forward to being wheeled back to the Resting Room. Johanna has just entered the room," Susan said to Janet.

Susan and Johanna helped each other take down Janet and supported her, so she did not collapse to the floor. They held her under her arms and guided her over to the wheelchair. Janet just sat directly on the studded dildo on the wheel chair without any sound whatsoever. It just went in and she sat back in the chair not really registering the dildo in her rectum.

"Thank you, Susan, for your effective work today," Johanna said. "We will see each other soon."

"You are welcome, Johanna," Susan responded.

"Oh - by the way, please remember the piss jug I have standing here on the table," she said, and handed it to Johanna.

Johanna took the jug, and started pushing Janet towards the Resting Room. Johanna did not flick the up/down motion on this time as she felt Janet had had enough 'exercise' for now.

As they entered the Resting Room, Janet felt a little more present and saw the different plugs protruding from the student benches in the room.

"Janet, you will now place yourself on bench seat no. 7. I have some further info for you before you are allowed to leave."

Janet slowly stood up from the wheelchair supporting herself on the arm rests. She slowly went to the bench as instructed and found a lubricated plug there.

It said: 9.5 cm x. 15 cm.

Even though this was about the size she normally wore during the night, she was now so worn out that she did not really feel a lot of resistance when sitting down.

"Janet, to be sure you are fully sitting on that plug, you will have to bounce your ass on the bench 3 times to show me that it is all the way in," Johanna uttered assertively to Janet.

Janet did as instructed, lifted herself from the bench and let go to bump her ass on the bench. Finally, she just sat down, tired and worn out by the day's activities.

"Lift your feet from the floor to show me that it is all in," Johanna continued. Janet did.

After having sat on the bench for the better part of 20 min, Janet had composed a bit more and was increasingly becoming aware of the plug welted to the seat and currently inside her asshole. At 9.5 cm in diameter, it was larger than her normal night dilators, but given what she had just been through it did not hurt that much.

What was still prevalent, was the "fire feeling" in her sphincter which was still there.

"Janet, your stay here with us today is about done. 2 hours ago, we discussed nutrition and I will give you some protein powder that you will have to drink during today. It will be enough to require about 1 L. of liquid to be dissolved and effective for you."

"Luckily, I know that you indeed have a jug with exactly that amount of liquid," Johanna said and grabbed the piss jug she had been given by Trainer Susan and opened the lid.

She poured the protein powder into the jug, shook it and gave it to Janet.

"You drink this during today to regain your strength and to rebuild your muscle fibres," Johanna said. Janet did not have the strength to argue with what she was being told to do, and at the same time she was a bit humiliated by the whole request.

"We will go back to your cell now, Janet," Johanna said. "You will this time put your own clothes back on, but later on that will not be the case. This is an introductory exception," Johanna continued.

"Get up from the bench and come sit in the wheelchair," she said. Janet got up from the bench, turned around and inspected the plug she just left. It was clean and nice to look at. She bent down and took it into her mouth the best she could. Given the size, this was not easy, so she ended up just licking up and down on the plug to make sure she followed 'protocol'.

"Very nice, Janet," Johanna said. "You are getting the hang of it...".

Janet moved over to the wheelchair and positioned herself onto the seat and its protruding studded 'feature'. To her delight, it did not feel as uncomfortable sliding down on that thing as it did 2 hours ago when she arrived.

"Some progress," she thought to herself.

Janet was wheeled into the arrivals room where she found her clothes in the basket where she had left it. Janet got off the wheel chair and thanked Johanna for the help she had received during the day. She reached into the basket and took her prison suit.

"As we have today expanded your capacity by 1 cm. already compared to your nightly dilation as you experienced the 10 cm. dildo today, we need to keep that in check," Johanna said.

"Also, given the 'ring of fire' feeling you are currently experiencing, we need to scale back down a bit to allow your body to recover, before we repeat the process and stretch you further next time. You will be given an 8 cm. plug to wear during the day. This you will take with you to your cell and will wear it the rest of the day. If you feel like it, you are allowed to scale up and use the nightly dilator of 9 cm. during the day tomorrow. It is all about how you and your body feel."

We don't want to break you, already," she smiled at Janet.

Janet was appreciative of the information and took the 8 cm. plug she was just given. She reached over to the table next to her and found some lube to ease the insertion. The plug felt full inside her, still leaving her with the fire feeling in the sphincter.

Janet left the basement with her clothes on, her protein shake in her left hand and her right hand she used to support herself while walking up the stairs from the basement. She headed towards her cell.

Day 2: Back in the cell

"Well, hello my dear," she heard Mistress Amalie spurt out. "How was your first session?"

"It was educational," Janet responded with a tired smile. "I'm right now having a red ring instead of a sphincter in my ass and a 'fiery feeling' all around it. I'm allowed a smaller plug to help recover my body before my next session which is in 3 days from now. Also, I'm given this protein shake that I'm to drink during today," Janet continued.

"How about that...?" Mistress Amalie asked and attempted to appear surprised.

"The good surprise is that I have additional protein powder ready for you here in the closet for tomorrow and the day after. Now, you lay down and rest your body," Mistress Amalie said.

"Mariya - come help Janet and coat her 'fire ring' in cooling cream to help her relieve the pain she is currently feeling," Mistress Amalie continued and looked at Mariya.

Mariya nodded and grabbed the ointment she found in the closet in the cell.

"Lay back on your bed, and pull your knees towards your ears," she instructed Janet. Janet did as told, and pulled down her pants only to get on her back in her bed. She pulled her knees to her ears exposing her red ring of flesh to Mariya, who pulled on the plug currently in Janet's ass.

She pulled it out a little to expose the ring of flesh in Janet's ass to which Mistress Amalie responded:

"Wow - that really has seen some action! That's looking very promising my dear..."

Janet felt the cold touch of Mariya's fingers as she coated Janet's asshole in cooling ointment running her finger around the rim beside the plug she held a bit outside of Janet's ass. It did help to reduce the fiery feeling and Janet felt relaxed and more comfortable.

PHansen
PHansen
32 Followers
12