Janet - The A-Team Programme Continues Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next 2 days Janet was shown a bit of leniency to help her recover. The break-fast job was taken over by Mariya who had to walk to the canteen twice due to her smaller capacity and her inability to host a sufficient amount of breakfast in her hollow plug.

During nights - Janet was allowed to wear a smaller dilator than usual, so she was sleeping with only 8 cm. in her ass. Janet made sure to drink her protein shakes to feed protein to her body, and she as the days went on, felt the fiery feeling diminish more and more. The healing process was working...

The evening before her next A-Star session, Janet felt fully restored and informed Mistress Amalie about it.

"I'm no longer feeling the fire around my hole, Mistress," Janet told her Mistress.

"Hmm - that's a good sign, my dear," Amalie responded.

"In that case, let's have you prepared for your session tomorrow. You will sleep with a new dilator tonight", she responded and pointed Janet towards the closet on the wall.

"We have the hollow plugs you are already familiar with. The one you will be using tonight is the 10 cm. hollow plug. It will be difficult to get in, but on the other hand that's the whole idea. We must not forget what our target is. 16 cm is 16 cm, remember?" Amalie said and looked at Janet.

Janet all of a sudden was reminded of what was in store for her in terms of dilation. She nodded and looked at the floor.

"As you wish, Mistress..."

"It will help you prepare for tomorrow when you go back to Mentor Johanna and the A-Team programme," Mistress Amalie said with a smile.

Janet bent over on her bunk bed, placed her face to the sheet and reached around and spread her ass cheeks. Mistress started pulling on the 7.5 cm. day plug Janet had in her ass and gave it to Janet to hold. As both her hands were busy, there was only one other place she could hold it. But, as the plugs by now had gotten so big that she could not fit that inside her mouth, Amalie just placed it next to her face on the sheet.

Mistress Amalie muscled the hollow 10 cm. expander into Janet's asshole. This shortly gave Janet a flashback to the fire feeling she felt during her first day at the A-Team programme, but this sting lasted only around 10-15 sec. and diminished.

Janet for sure felt very full now and fell over on her side trying to come to terms with the stretch she felt on her muscle.

12