Janet and Derek Get Dominated

Story Info
Mystery invite leads couple to new experiences.
4.6k words
4.38
21.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have to try this!" Janet said to her husband Derek as she hung up the phone.

"What is Sabrina into now?" Derek asked, raising an eyebrow. He had heard parts of the conversation. Sabrina was a friend of Janet's from work, and she liked to walk on the wild side. She was always looking for the latest cutting edge experience and Janet seemed especially fired up about this one. He and Janet had been in the kitchen about to open a bottle of wine when Sabrina had called.

"There's a new club out in the country, about forty minutes away. Sabrina says it offers a 'one of a kind sensory experience' and is not for the faint of heart. Someone has to nominate you for entry, which Sabrina has done for us." Janet explained as she took out two glasses.

"Sounds like a swingers group." Derek said, opening the wine. He and Janet had been married fifteen years and had tried many different sexual outlets, from threesomes to the occasional swap. They also both had quite an exhibitionist streak and were certainly open to new experiences.

"It definitely sounds like clothes will be coming off, but it's not a swingers group. Sabrina was sketchy on details; she said the surprise is part of it. She said it was life changing," Janet set the glasses out for Derek to pour the wine.

"What's the name of it?" Derek asked.

"It has no name!" Janet answered.

"That's how you know it's cool." Derek said as he poured the wine.

"Wiseass. They have an opening tomorrow night, which is rare for a Saturday. Sabrina gave me the address. Dress is casual. Hmmm?" Janet held up her glass.

Derek clinked his glass with hers. As usual, he was up for anything. "Sure, let's do it."

Saturday morning, Janet was up early. As usual, she worked out like a maniac and then got in the shower. Thinking about how Sabrina had described the "Club Experience", Janet started to get horny as the warm water ran over her toned body. Very intense and very sexual, Sabrina had said. She wouldn't say more, she said it would be like spoiling the plot to a movie. Janet finished her shower and got back into bed next to the still sleeping Derek. Lying there naked, Janet ran a hand down her torso to her thigh. Slowly moving her hand between her legs, Janet began to fantasize about the upcoming evening. Without specifics, her imagination took over. Maybe she and Derek would be led to a large room with a bed in the middle, bright spotlights on it while the rest of the room was dark. Janet's hand was pressed into her crotch. She started to rub small circles against her pussy as her vivid imagination continued. Maybe she and Derek would strip naked on the brightly lit bed. Even though they couldn't see, there would be a crowd of people in the dark, watching them. Janet had now slipped a finger into herself, continuing to rub circles on her clit. Her thoughts raging now, Janet had an image of Derek fucking her from behind while the unseen crowd watched from the dark. She was brought back to reality as her free hand swung out and bumped Derek, waking him up. He turned to Janet and pulled the sheet all the way off of her so he could watch her masturbate. Derek put a hand on his morning wood as Janet bucked her hips in the air, legs shaking while she cried out and came. Derek was still working on himself, looking at Janet's naked body. Janet saw this, leaned over, and swallowed him completely. She worked furiously with her mouth and hands until Derek threw his head back as Janet felt him squirt into her, and she sucked down every last drop.

"Now that's the way to wake up," Derek said, catching his breath.

I am so ready for whatever happens tonight, Janet thought. She got up and picked out her favorite Little Black Dress. A little too short for most occasions, but perfect for tonight. The two ran errands and did the usual household chores until it was time to go. They left a little early and stopped at their favorite neighborhood bar for a drink before heading to the Club. It was early and the bar wasn't very crowded.

"Sabrina wouldn't give you any details at all?" Derek asked. "I'd kind of like to know what I'm getting myself into here."

"I told you, one of a kind and not for the faint of heart," Janet answered, taking a drink. "And of course, the Veto is in effect." Janet and Derek had an understanding whenever they played. Just the two of them or more importantly with others involved, either one could bring everything to a halt immediately for any reason. They chatted a bit more as they finished their drinks and then headed out.

Janet navigated as Derek drove. The GPS was not pegged to an address, but a map point that Sabrina had sent her. They drove down several twisting back roads through a heavy forest. The drive was only a little over half an hour, but it felt like they were much further away. They hadn't passed a single structure for the last ten minutes.

"That must be it," Janet said, pointing to a heavy iron gate at the edge of the road. Trees and brush were heavy on either side of it. There was a gravel drive stretching from the road on through the closed gate, with just enough space for a car to pull up off the road. Derek stopped in front of it and they waited. Janet leaned out the passenger side window and looked up.

"Hello... Sabrina put us on the list," Janet shouted up to no one in particular. They waited a minute in silence. She looked over to Derek and shrugged.

"Back to the bar then?" Derek asked.

"Wait," Janet said. She leaned back out and shouted up again. "Janet and Derek, reservation for tonight?"

Though there were no visible cameras or speaker systems, the heavy iron gate swung open with a metal scraping sound. Derek drove slowly forward down the gravel road. The trees and canopy were so thick it was like driving into a tunnel, getting darker by the second as the sun set. The road wound around for about half a mile and opened onto a huge, beautifully manicured lawn. The road cut through the lawn to a circular drive in front of a huge stone mansion with an open sweeping staircase leading up to large wooden door. Low lamps ringed the driveway and there were two large gas lamps on either side of the door.

As they pulled up in front, the door opened, a young man in a valet jacket hurried down the stairs.

"Hello, Janet and Derek?" He said with a big smile. "Just leave the keys, you can go straight in. Reception is through the front door, look to your right."

Janet and Derek headed up the stairs toward the door. "Well, the service is on point," Derek said as they walked inside. The door led into a huge foyer with a double staircase and large open hall beyond. Immediately to the right just off the foyer was a large open room with several plush couches and chairs clustered around low tables. There were about a dozen or so people sitting in in small groups at the various tables. At the back end of the room was a small bar with a couple more people and a bartender shaking a drink. A woman in a dark suit approached them.

"Janet and Derek?" The woman asked, extending a hand. "I'm Alicia. Let's sit down and I can get you checked in" She led them to a small couch and sat opposite them in the chair. A waiter came over, handed Alicia two computer pads and then took their drink orders.

"You can fill out the questionnaires while your drinks are on the way." Alicia said, smiling.

"Uhh, we were referred by a friend, so we're not too familiar with the rules here. What are the questionnaires for?" Janet asked.

"Oh, certainly." Alicia said. " The questionnaires help us gauge the type and intensity of the experience that should best suit you. Of course you can specify your own preferences and adjust as necessary."

"Sounds good," Derek said, already tapping at his pad. Janet shrugged and followed suit. Alicia stood up.

"Your drinks will be here soon. So if you'd like to relax and finish the forms, I'll go check that we're ready for you and be right back." Alicia said, excusing herself.

The questionnaire was a laundry list of "have you ever?" questions for various sex acts, mixed in with "would you like to?" and "would you consider?'

"Hmm. A hard No on that one," Derek said as he tapped the screen on one without elaborating further. They finished the surveys and sat with their drinks. Alicia came back after a few minutes with a distinguished looking older gentleman. He and Alicia sat down at the table.

"Greetings and welcome!" The man said warmly in a British accent. "My name is Albert, I run the facility. Only first names here, as you might have noticed. Alicia tells me this is your first time."

"Yes," Janet said. "We were referred by my friend Sabrina. But I'm afraid she didn't say much about exactly what happens here."

"Ahhh, surprises, surprises, what fun!" Albert said. "I suppose I should enlighten you. Let's take a look at your results," He held up his own pad and studied it for a minute. Janet and Derek exchanged glances, wondering what the deal was with this odd guy.

Then he spoke, "Interesting, you both graded as submissive, with Janet having a little streak of dominant."

"Tell me about it." Derek said. Janet shot him a look.

Albert laughed and said, "Ok then, let's get to it. We are the most exclusive BDSM club in the metro area, and quite probably the state, maybe even the country."

Janet was now especially intrigued. For all of their experiences they really hadn't tried much in this area, save for one memorable threesome experience with a surprisingly dominant female third.

"So how does this work?" she asked.

"A room is being readied for you right now." Albert said. He leaned forward and looked at them with a mock seriousness, "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go to the room and submit." Albert then snapped back to his cheerful demeanor. "You will be playing with members of our professional staff who will temper things based on your preferences." Albert tapped the edge of his pad.

"So we're going to a dungeon?" Derek asked. He could see the look in Janet's eye and knew she was all in on this deal.

Albert laughed again, "We do have several, but for tonight we have you in a regular room with some basic equipment. The two of you don't appear hesitant to me, but remember - you can halt things at any time by saying the word pineapple."

"A safe word," Janet said.

"You're a quick study!" Albert said, winking. "And should your mouth be... ahh... full, remember three short grunts to stop the action. We have you playing together tonight if that's ok. Your surveys indicated you like things as a couple. "

"Absolutely," Janet said, putting a hand on Derek's thigh.

"Well then. Alicia, if you would be so kind as to show our guests back," Albert said, motioning to a door at the back of the room. "I must be off to greet some other newcomers, enjoy!"

They all stood and Alicia led them toward the door as Albert headed to the foyer.

"So, a couple of things, " Alicia spoke as she led them through the door down a hallway. "The staff will take the dominant role. In general we don't really do the corny Master and Mistress naming type stuff, but they likely will be abrupt and they will be physical. The idea is to level up to a certain amount of pain to induce a rush of endorphins. Also, based on your surveys, there will be a heavy sexual component."

"Computer analytics and whips and chains," Derek said, giving Janet's ass a squeeze as they walked. "I suppose it was just a matter of time."

Alicia stopped in front of the door. "If you need anything at all, there is an intercom on the wall. " She opened the door and showed them in. " And remember, pineapple or three grunts to stop - enjoy!" Alicia

Janet and Derek looked around the room, both full of nervous energy. There was a bed, a wooden chair, and a cabinet against one wall. But what really stood out was a set of manacles hanging down on chains from the ceiling by the foot of the bed. And another piece of furniture that could be described as a black leather gymnastics style pommel horse; except it was waist high and had several metal rings on top of it.

"Alright, let's light this candle! Should we get undressed?" Derek asked Janet.

"Let's wait a minute," Janet answered, a little smile on her lips.

There was a light knock on the door. "Come in," Janet said. A very attractive, athletically built woman came in. She was wearing a blood red robe and Janet could see she was wearing black stiletto heels and fishnets. The woman dropped the robe and was topless with black garters and a thong. She smiled.

"Good evening. My name is Eve and I'll be taking care of you," the woman said. The smile faded as she gestured to Janet, "You, strip."

Janet complied as Derek sat down in the chair. I think I'm going to like this, he thought. Janet was not shy about her body. She dropped her dress and kicked it off, and then she undid her bra and threw it to the side. She paused for a second as Eve stared at her, and then slithered out of her panties.

"Let's start by teaching you to accept punishment. Hands here," Eve pointed to the pommel horse. Janet bent at the waist and placed her hands on the leather. Eve went to the cabinet and grabbed two pairs of cuffs, then fastened Janet's wrists to two rings on the horse. Derek could feel the stirring in his pants as he watched his naked wife bent over, her perfect bare ass displayed to their new friend Eve. Eve returned to the cabinet and came back with a black leather wrapped paddle. She pressed it gently against Janet's ass. Janet jerked slightly, her back stiffening. Eve drew back the paddle and gave Janet a light smack. Janet didn't make a sound, but surged forward a little.

"I'll allow you to tell me when if it gets too hard," Eve said. Then she drew back the paddle and struck with enough force to make loud crack as the paddle hit Janet's behind. Janet let out a cry. Eve began to spank with a rhythm, striking Janet every two seconds. Derek could see from Janet's face that she may have been feeling pain, but was not in distress. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead as Eve started to ramp up the force. Janet was breathing heavily now. To Derek, it looked like she had her orgasm face on. He decided he really loved this place. Then Eve stopped and walked around to Janet's head, gently stroking her cheek.

"Very good," Eve said. "You deserve a reward." She turned to Derek. "You, come around here." She pointed behind Janet. Derek went and stood behind his bent over, shackled wife. Her ass was now a deep shade of red. "Get on your knees. Let's see what you can do with your tongue," Eve ordered. Janet spread her legs a little, she already knew about Derek's tongue.

Derek dropped to his knees and leaned forward into Janet's parted legs. Wedging his head up underneath her, Derek started his tongue at the front and slid it across her pussy; he could tell the spanking had worked because Janet was soaked. This place just gets better and better, he thought. Janet moaned a little as Derek continued his tongue work. Eve let this go on for a few minutes and then walked back over to the cabinet.

"Ok, now stand up and strip," Eve commanded Derek. He quickly did as he was told. Eve hit a button on the wall and a low whirring noise started as the manacles on the chains lowered about a foot. Eve led the now naked Derek underneath the manacles, raising his arms one at a time and locking him in. She then undid Janet's cuffs and led her over to Derek. A quick trip to the cabinet, and Eve came back with a brown leather flogger. She handed it to Janet, who was standing behind Derek. Derek was completely helpless, both arms above his head. Eve walked around in front of Derek and grabbed his cock.

"I'll hold him still, you show me what you've learned," Eve said, as Derek stiffened in her hand. Janet felt the leather tips of the flogger, then swung and cracked it across Derek's back. He grunted and swung forward just a little as Eve maintained her grip. Janet continued flogging him, getting hornier with every stroke as red marks appeared on his back. Derek began to feel the weird sensation of longing for the sting of each strike. His dick pulsed in Eve's fist as he felt a rush quite unlike anything he had experienced before.

"Outstanding. Now get on the bed. On all fours," Eve commanded Janet. Derek was almost hanging from the manacles now as he stood at the foot of the bed, watching his wife get on her hands and knees. Eve let go of him and followed Janet onto the bed. She reached over to a bedside night table and pulled out a set of leather cuffs. She pushed Janet's head down and fastened her arms behind her back. Janet was now on her knees, her head on the mattress and her ass in the air. Eve slowly walked over to the cabinet and came back with a couple of dildos and a strap on harness. She looked at Derek.

"Do you like to watch?" Eve asked as she slowly ran a dildo over Janet's exposed ass. She then brought her other hand down, slapping Janet's still red backside hard enough to leave a handprint. Janet shuddered.

"Yes." Derek said, still a little woozy from his flogging.

"I can tell," Eve said, eyeing his twitching erection. She turned to Janet and lightly ran the dildo across her pussy. Janet moaned. Eve pushed it in about an inch, then back out, as Janet raised her hips slightly to provide better access. Then Eve plunged the dildo into Janet, who grunted and rocked back to meet it. Eve began working on Janet, bringing her to the edge of orgasm and then backing off. Watching this, Derek just wished he had a free hand.

Leaving the dildo in Janet, Eve rolled her onto her back. Janet was helpless with her arms bound behind her, her legs spread. Eve moved to Derek and unhooked him. He quickly started toward Janet until he felt the sting of the flogger across his ass. He froze, one knee on the bed.

"I didn't tell you to move," Eve said, moving back around to Janet. Eve straddled Janet's head and pulled her thong to one side, hovering inches from Janet's mouth and offering a full view to the still frozen Derek. She eased down onto Janet's hungry tongue. Janet badly wanted to run her hands all over Eve and pull her down tighter. But bound as she was, she was forced to channel all of her lust through her mouth and tongue as she furiously ate up Eve. Derek saw a flicker of ecstasy cross Eve's face as she lost control for a moment; Janet was also very talented with her mouth. Eve quickly regained her composure and looked at Derek.

"You may play with her now," Eve said, her previously calm voice now a bit breathier as Janet's tongue worked from below. Derek took the dildo that was still in Janet and started to work on her with it. As one hand worked the sex toy, Derek ran his other hand up Janet's thigh around the crack of her ass. Janet lifted her hips slightly and Derek pushed a finger slowly into her bottom.

Eve got up from Janet and moved around to Derek. Janet's lips and chin were wet with a mix of saliva and Eve; this made the already hard Derek stiffen even more.

"You may fuck her mouth now," Eve said, giving Derek's cock a squeeze. He moved around to Janet's head and leaned over her on his hands and knees. Derek's head was now over Janet's crotch and his cock was over her mouth. Janet craned her neck to reach for him, her tongue out. With her arms behind her back, Janet could only wait to be taken. Derek pushed his hips down and she closed her mouth around him. He gently pumped his hips, sliding in and out. When he looked up, Eve had now put on the strap on dildo and moved on her knees between Janet's legs. Eve lined up to Janet and began to fuck her; Derek's face just inches away. Derek could feel the vibrations of Janet's low moans as Eve continued to pump. After a while Eve pulled out, the strap on dildo glistening with Janet's wetness. Eve sat back.

12