Janet and Derek Get Dominated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up," Eve ordered Derek. He slid out of Janet's mouth as she tried to suck him back in. Janet was almost delirious at this point, cuffed and helpless. "Now kneel and put your head on the bed," Eve said. Derek did as he was told, knees under him, face on the sheet turned to one side. Eve rolled Janet over and uncuffed her hands. Janet sat up, catching her breath. Eve produced a second set of cuffs and pulled Derek's arms back to his ankles, cuffing right wrist to right ankle and left wrist to left ankle. She undid the strap on harness and handed it to Janet. Eve then moved to sit in front of Derek's lowered head. She grabbed his hair and lifted his head up. Then Eve scooted her crotch under his chin, dropping his face right into her. She then grabbed the nearby flogger and cracked it across his back.

"Your turn; now lick," Eve ordered Derek. Janet could see the back of his head bob up and down as he worked on Eve with his tongue. Eve lashed him every few seconds in between her own moans. Eve looked over at Janet, who was now wearing the strap on. A wicked smile crossed Eve's face as she then looked at Derek's backside raised up in the air. Janet knew immediately what was on the agenda.

"Now fuck him," Eve said. Derek paused suddenly and lifted his head. He had had the occasional finger back there in the course of various sex sessions, but nothing like this. Oh boy, he thought. What was that safe word again? He felt Janet's hands slap down on either side of his hips. Derek knew his wife and he knew two things: she would thoroughly enjoy this, and she would tease him mercilessly afterward.

Pineapple! That was the safe word. Derek felt the hard tip of the dildo press against his back door as his mind raced. But that will break up the whole session, and I don't want to ruin it for Janet. He felt her hands grip his hips tighter as she prepared to invade him. Didn't I read somewhere that prostate stimulation gives you a mind-blowing orgasm? Still, that toy looked way too big. And I distinctly remember answering "No" to this on that questionnaire. Derek's debate with himself concluded as he thought, sometimes you just gotta take one for the team. Janet moved her hips forward as she looked down and watched the dildo slowly disappear into her husband. Derek grunted and broke out in a sweat.

"I didn't tell you to stop eating," Eve smacked him with the flogger and Derek picked up where he left off. His tongue pushed forward with each of Janet's thrusts into him. Janet reached under Derek with one hand and began stroking his cock. Derek felt a fair amount of pain, but when Janet reached a certain spot inside him, he thought he might explode. I guess the prostate thing really works, Derek thought. And after a few more strokes, he did explode in Janet's hand. This was definitely the most intense orgasm he could remember. Janet pulled out and sat back, touching herself as she watched her husband finish off Eve with his tongue. She smiled as Eve dropped the flogger and threw her head back; Derek was good with his tongue. It was especially impressive that he maintained his focus after the workout Janet had just given him.

Eve finished with a loud cry, as Janet orgasmed by her own hand. Eve moved back from Derek and crawled over to Janet. Eve pulled Janet's hand up from her pussy and sucked her fingers clean. The two women stared at each other.

"Hey, can someone uncuff me?" Derek said from behind them, still face down. Chuckling, Eve turned and undid him.

The three sat together, and Eve got some lotion for Janet's rear. Janet was still red from the paddling and Eve applied the lotion tenderly. She did the same for some welts on Derek's back. Eve then pressed a button on the wall. A young man came in a minute later and handed each of them a plush robe. He then wheeled in a bar cart.

"Oh I definitely need a drink." Derek said moving to sit gingerly on the edge of the bed.

"Big baby," Janet said. "Eve, do you sell those harnesses here?"

"Hey that was a one time shot," Derek said, holding up a finger. "But let's definitely book another night here." They finished their drinks and said goodnight to Eve. After getting dressed, Alicia came and walked them out, giving them a card with the number for reservations on the way. Back in the bar off the entryway, they saw Albert. He clapped his hands together and rushed over to them.

"Well? I trust Eve took good care of you?" Albert said.

"She was fantastic. And this was truly a unique experience," Derek said.

"Yes, Derek broke some new ground tonight," Janet said, smacking Derek on the ass.

"Wonderful! Well, we hope to see you again soon," Albert said, shaking Derek's hand and giving Janet a peck on the cheek. The bartender took their names and called the valet. Janet and Derek headed for the front door.

"You know who would love this? Tim and Courtney," Janet said. She was talking about their next-door neighbors who, though outwardly conservative, had been known to spy on Janet when she sunbathed in the back yard. Maybe a double date here was in order.

"Yeah, I bet those little freaks would love it," Derek agreed. They got to the car and got in. Janet turned and looked at Derek.

"And by the way, I will get that ass again. Bet on it," Janet said.

"No way, I am officially retiring from prostate play," Derek said "And I want another look at that questionnaire."

"I can talk you into it," Janet smiled and gave his crotch a squeeze.

"Yeah, you probably can," Derek said, putting the car in gear. "Let's go home."

12