Janet and Henry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

By the end of the weekend, I had told him that I would fuck him whenever he wanted me. I told him that he could use my body in any way he wanted. I told him that I would do whatever he wanted. And I told him that I loved him, although I'm not sure he really believed that part.

Initially, I would have been happy enough just spending time in bed fucking, but Henry wanted to do things that normal people do when they date. Eventually we went out to dinners and movies and miniature golf and anything else that we came up with. I even agreed to wear more sensuous clothes than I had ever worn before just because Henry asked me to.

People told us that it would never work out. We were opposites. We had nothing in common, they said. We looked odd together -- a 6'6", 275 22-year-old white man with a 5', 100 pound 32-year-old black woman. But there was no way that I was ever going to give up the earth-shattering mind-blowing sex. And Henry agreed. He loved having a small completely submissive woman to use in any way he wanted. And I loved being that woman. So, after a couple of years, we got married, and after six years and two kids, the sex is still mind-blowing and Henry still leaves me feeling like a well-used piece of black fuck meat whenever he uses my body.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12