Janet and John Go on an Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janet, if you keep that up I am going to squirt very soon and I would rather like to save it and ejaculate inside your delicious front bum and to feel you cumming with me. I really don't want to be doing that here. Can we go back to the tent and have that happy ending together, that would be the perfect end to a perfect morning."

Janet stopped sucking him, lifted her head, gave him a grin. "Oh yes, my shy little brother, it would indeed be perfect."

They hastily got up off the loungers, rearranged the towels so as to let people know they would be returning, and quickly made their way back to the tent.

As soon as they got there Janet pushed him inside and told him to lay on his back. His erect cock wet with her saliva pointed upward just like a tent pole and without any hesitation she straddled him. Leaning forwards to brush her breasts against his chest, she gave him a sisterly kiss before darting her tongue in and out of his mouth, biting his lips and licking him on his nose and chin. She reached down and took hold of his cock and pressed it between her own puffy lips, sliding it up and down along her slit, and rubbing the head against her clitty. They were both gratified to discover she was already very wet, and after making sure he was fully lubricated with her juices, she lifted her hips and, positioning him at the entrance to her pussy, and for the very first time in their lives she instinctively slid down until he was fully embedded inside her hot velvety vagina. He gasped as the cheeks of her bum came to rest on his balls but soon forgot the shock as she then started to fuck him in earnest, riding up and down his cock faster and faster whilst vigorously rubbing her clit with one hand and pinching her hard and protruding nipples with the other.

Totally abandoned to pleasure, their moans and cries of pleasure filled the tent and radiated out beyond the open flaps. They were so absorbed in their passion that they didn't notice that they had attracted the attention of another couple, the couple who had been across the pool from them earlier; the couple who had been indulging in oral sex.

Janet and John were both totally consumed by their mounting ecstasy and their orgasms came almost simultaneously as John pumped copious amounts of cum deep inside his sister's cunt. She collapsed in a heap on top of him and they both came down from their climax in a state of utter bliss. John heard a noise and looked up and caught sight of a tall young woman with tight blonde curls standing just inside the entrance to their tent. She had her legs apart and was plunging her fingers in and out of her pussy. Standing just behind her and to one side was an equally tall man, vigorously wanking his cock.

"Don't mind us," the young woman said in accent that sounded strange to their ears, "I'm Beatrice and this is my husband Harald. I am thinking you must be from England, we're from Holland and we are on the pitch next to you, with the motorbike. We saw you looking at us by the pool and when you left we thought that you must be coming back to your tent for the fucking. We like watching other people fuck and just had to watch you. That was very beautiful, and so exciting," she added, somewhat gratuitously.

"Would you like to watch us now? We like being watched, it is so exciting. That's why we like coming to nudist sites like this, watching and being watched," Beatrice continued, still finger-fucking herself with a total lack of self-consciousness.

"Erm, yes," John replied weakly, "erm, that would be very nice. In fact it would be most exciting and what a strange coincidence that you are called Harold, we have an Uncle Harold back home."

The man spoke, "Ya, but I'm thinking you English spell the name differently. Perhaps you might have seen your Harold fuck, Ya?"

"We've never watched anyone fuck before, in fact we've never done anything like this before, everything here is so strange to us and we so much want to fit in, so yes, we would like that very much."

"Oh goody," Beatrice squealed who straightaway got down on her hands and leaned forward to rest her hands on John's thighs. Harald knelt behind her and immediately rammed his stiff cock deep into her cunt; Janet kind of scooted up to straddle and sit on her brother's chest.

Beatrice was anything but restrained in her fucking, and screamed with pleasure in phase with her husband's thrusts, her breasts swinging wildly backwards and forwards, until with one last cry, she started to shake as her orgasm ripped through her body, a look of utter rapture on her face, and a deep flush spread across her neck and breasts as she felt Harald spurting his cum into her. Finally satiated, she slumped forward against Janet's back, as she came back to earth from her orgasm.

Harald stood up and with his softening cock dribbling the residue of his orgasm he helped his wife to her feet. She slumped into a chair, legs apart and they could all see the cum running out of her pussy onto the canvas seat.

"Oh, that was so exciting," Beatrice sighed, "thank you for sharing with us." She saw that John was transfixed by the sight of her wet vagina. She asked, "Do you like my pussy? .... I'll let you lick it if you like!"

John blinked and shook his head, almost overcome by the speed of events. Janet said nothing at first, but just lay there on his chest, a devilish smile playing on her lips. When she did speak, it was in a whisper and John was barely able to catch her words, "... that would be nice John ... you could do that and then I could get to suck our new Uncle Harald's cock."

*****​

The following morning the sun broke through the opening of the tent flap and woke Janet who found herself laying on top of her sleeping bag rather than in it. She stretched and when she looked down her naked body saw the dried cum on her breasts she smiled at the memory of the night before and felt a curious sense of satisfaction at having found release from the closeted world of home. What good fortune it had been to have stumbled upon a place where such licentious sexual pleasure was regarded as normal behaviour. "Mummy and Daddy will be most interested to hear of their foreign adventures when we get back", was her first thought, swiftly followed by a second that said, " ... maybe not."

She turned her head and looked across at John zipped up in his sleeping bag and still quietly snoring beside her. She had been so surprised when he had taken Beatrice up on her invitation with such enthusiasm, hardly recognising her previously rather sexually unadventurous brother. Her pussy started to tingle as she recalled her excitement at watching him lapping at Beatrice's cum-soaked pussy until the Dutch lady had climaxed again in obvious and noisy pleasure. The tingling grew even stronger as she remembered how she had licked and sucked Harald's beautiful cock and her fascination at the amount of semen that he ejaculated into her open mouth and over her boobs as he too enjoyed his second climax of the evening. Nothing like that had ever happened to her before (John would sometimes let her lick and kiss his 'willie' but never full-on sucking) and she liked it, oh my, how she liked it!

The evening had ended in a most glorious climax when Beatrice and Harald had returned the compliment as it were, and licked and sucked John and Janet to heights of rapture that they had never experienced before. The erotically charged sight of John thrusting his cock in and out of Beatrice's mouth, his buttocks straining, and his balls contracting, as he pumped his load into her, to her obvious satisfaction, had only increased the intensity of Janet's own amazing orgasm.

The heady pleasure of pure unadulterated lust had acted on her like a drug and Janet, as she lay inside their tent with the rising sun shining on her as she toyed with her wet cunt wanted more of it. Any moral scruples she may have had about such matters lying in ruins.

After several minutes luxuriating in her lascivious memories and exploring the inner folds of her pussy, Janet dug John in the ribs to wake him up. He grunted a 'good morning', nothing more, so she jumped to her feet, grabbed a towel and joined other happy campers as they made their way to the wash block. There was a new confidence in her step as she strode between the scattered tents, proud of the fact that the men, and perhaps the women too, might be aroused by the sight of her naked body. She wondered if any of them noticed the obvious stains on her tits (another new word that she had learned last night). How dramatically her outlook had changed since they had left home or maybe it was just the release of feelings long suppressed beneath a veneer of polite respectability.

Standing beneath the stream of hot water in the shower, Janet had the dreamy sensation that any inhibitions instilled in her by her parents were being washed away; that she was like a butterfly breaking out of its chrysalis, emerging into the world in a new beautiful form. (She could be very poetic, our Janet. It came from all her reading of cheap romantic novels).

She thought of the story of 'Madam Butterfly' and caressed her breasts, taking pleasure in their weight and softness, and gently parting the folds of her pussy, she began to masturbate, continuing what she had been doing in the tent but now excited by the idea that someone might be watching.

Her eyes closed, she thought about what Lt. Pinkerton's cock might look like and lost in these new thought she didn't notice that Harald had entered the cubicle with her. She opened her eyes when he pushed her hand aside and almost melted with pleasure as he replaced her fingers with his own and exquisite sensations coursed through her as she writhed in the throes of another unbelievably sweet orgasm.

Meanwhile, back at their tent, John was also being introduced to a new way of waking up; a morning blow job with someone other than his sister. While he was still no more than half awake, a naked Beatrice had slipped quietly into the tent, and without a word had unzipped his sleeping bag and began stroking his stiffening penis.

"Oh John," she murmured in her delightful accent, "you have such a beautiful cock, I can't get enough of it".

That got his attention and when she saw that John was properly roused, she turned round on his air mattress and still stroking his cock, straddled his face, lowering her pussy over his mouth. The smell and taste of her sex acted like a powerful aphrodisiac on John, and although he had only recently been introduced to it he instinctively thrust his tongue as far as he could between the swollen lips of her pussy to feast on her nectar.

Every nerve ending in John's body was on fire and the way Beatrice's erect nipples brushed against his stomach together with the feeling of her soft lips sliding down the length of his shaft, was taking him to levels of exquisite pleasure beyond anything he had experienced before ... especially so early in the morning!

Beatrice however was very conversant with such ways to wake a man up and her sucking, her soft rasping of teeth on his knob, the licks all combined to cause every muscle and sinew in John's body to intensify his rapidly building orgasm. His buttocks lifting off the mattress as he thrust his cock hard and fast into this Dutch lady's willing mouth and the climax when it came, was like an explosion for both of them, an orgy of thrusting and grinding, licking and sucking with both lovers writhing in paroxysms of ecstasy, until they collapsed in exhaustion, totally satiated ....

... and that was how Janet found them when she returned from her shower. Beatrice was still lying where she had collapsed, her head on John's thigh, while he was gently stroking the soft flesh of her hips and bottom.

Janet was strangely moved by the tenderness of the sight, and was reluctant to break them up. She was eager to tell John all about her latest experience with Harald, although slightly nervous about his reaction, so she coughed quietly to attract their attention. Looking up with a satisfied smile on her face, Beatrice disengaged from John's arms, slid off the mattress, and giving Janet a quick kiss on the lips, went back to her own tent.

"John," she said somewhat tremulously, "I have a confession. Harald came into the wash block when I was showering. I was washing my tits, and playing with myself, thinking about all manner of things such as the delicious things we did last night, when he came into the shower cubicle, and fingered my front bum. It made me go almost out of my mind with pleasure. I didn't know if I should let him but after he touched me I was just putty in his hands; I was powerless to resist when he lifted my leg and put the head of his cock in the entrance to my cunt. (Another word that she learned the night before)

"I am sorry John, but I let him go all the way and do me properly and after he started pumping me I felt him fill me with his hot cum while he looked me straight in the eyes. It was so odd, I shouldn't have been so naughty but as he continued pumping, I just came again and again. It felt so wonderful, and what made it even more exciting was the thought that someone might come in any moment and see us."

John was secretly thrilled at this latest revelation of the dramatic change that his sister had undergone since they arrived in France. When they had originally talked about having an adventure, the turn of events of the past couple of days was certainly something neither of them in their innocence had anticipated. But, with the words of his parents foremost in his mind when they had advised that 'they do things differently over there in France and that they should just accept and get involved', he realised that he had no regrets and that Janet was most probably of the same state of mind.

Seeing that her brother (his face still wet from Beatrice's emissions) was unfazed by her confession and did not demur at her description of what had occurred at the shower block, Janet (with the taste of John's cum on her lips which had resulted from the kiss that Beatrice had given) continued, "Harald suggested that we join them for a meal this evening. He said that we might go to the restaurant rather than have a Barbeque and afterwards come back here for more fun. He said that he expected that Beatrice would want you to fuck her in all her holes before the night was out. He said that in Holland they have some special pills that he would bring you to help you stay hard." She added, "Uncle Harold was certainly correct when he said that they do things differently over here, wasn't he?!"

*****​

John and Janet spent a quiet day mainly lounging around their tent and taking an occasional dip in the pool. In truth, the reason for their sloth was they needed to recover from the physical and emotional effects of the unprecedented sexual activities of the previous few hours but the other reason they were lazing around was the knowledge that they needed to save their energies for the night ahead. They were both more than a little excited in anticipation of even more delightfully erotic experiences as they ventured further into this new world of extreme sexual fulfilment.

Harald and Beatrice called for them at about eight that evening, and together they strolled across to the restaurant. The rules for dining at the restaurant was that patrons should dress for dinner but it was a loosely interpreted rule and Janet had found just the thing to wear in the campsite shop that afternoon. She chose a little skirt of brightly coloured beads which moved as she walked, emphasising the movement of her buttocks and with no panties added an extra allure to her nakedness. Beatrice had chosen to wear a chiffon skirt that covered her bottom, but which was completely open at the front, magnetically drawing men's eyes to her pussy, which was exactly what she intended. Both ladies were topless and, much to John's amusement, both men wore what was de rigour for males as formal attire, a loin cloth.

Over dinner Janet and John learned more about their new friends. It turned out that Harald was a gynaecologist in a major hospital in Venlo, and Beatrice was a urologist working in the same hospital. Beatrice laughed when she explained that their specialisations meant that they 'fitted together very well' and were well-matched. She offered to give John a 'Prostate Examination' but he had no idea what she was talking about.

They had met when they were at Medical School, and had been married for 15 years, although so far they had no children, deciding instead to concentrate on advancing their careers. Beatrice added with a wicked laugh, "... but you can be our adopted children while we are here!"

She went on to say they had been drawn to each other when they discovered a shared interest in naturism, and had been introduced to a liberated sexual lifestyle by an older couple they had met on their honeymoon. In view of their positions in the hospital, where their enjoyment of sharing with other sexually likeminded couples would have caused disapproval, and maybe worse, they were very discrete about how they spent their leisure time.

Janet and John listened awestruck to hear how their new friends, their 'new parents', led their lives and could not imagine how such behaviour would be tolerated back in their cosy part of the world. Beatrice said without candour that they did not visit any of the many sex clubs to be found in Holland but preferred to fuck with others in the comfort of their home with a limited number of carefully chosen friends. It was only when they were on holiday far from Holland and the risk of being discovered by people who knew them, that they let their hair down in more overtly licentious behaviour.

Towards the end of the meal, Harald quietly tapped on his wine glass. "I would like to propose a toast," he said, "to our 'adopted children', Janet and John."

After they had all raised their glasses, he continued in his broken English, "Tomorrow Beatrice and I will be moving on, so we want to make tonight very special for you. Most of all, however, we wish you joy for your holiday and the ways you have stumbled on..." He paused and looked toward his wife, "'stumbled', that's the correct word in English, Ya?"

Beatrice, who spoke impeccable English, nodded her confirmation.

Janet who had little interest in whether the grammar was correct was relieved when Beatrice took over and said, " ... we are sure that you will find greater pleasure than you could have imagined, as you continue with your holiday. You do not have to worry about what you do here, nobody will judge as you explore the world of unfettered sexual expression. Why ever else would we be naked here otherwise, free of the moralistic constraints of conventional society."

Janet and John absorbed this advice and after coffee and mints (another new experience for them) Beatrice suggested that they take their drinks and make their way over to the pool bar "Once it starts to get dark," she said, "things become much more exciting, and I have always found that relaxing over a drink, watching beautiful young people having fun, really gets me in the right mood for a night of fucking."

Once they were settled by the pool with their drinks, John relaxed back in his chair, and sighed contentedly. Quite apart from having two beautiful women sitting on either side of him, one old enough to be his mother, both relaxed displaying all their feminine delights to the world, there were, as Beatrice had said, many young men and women engaging in all kinds of overtly explicit sexual activity. His eye was particularly drawn to the two young women he had seen in the pool the day before. They were sitting on the edge of the pool, in obvious ecstasy from the oral attentions of two young men in the water below them.