Janet and John Go on an Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now both John and Harald were sporting erections which poked through their loin cloths. Harald had insisted that John took one of the little blue pills that Beatrice had bought with her from her work at the hospital and she looked on approvingly to see that her foresight had resulted in the effect that they were guaranteed to produce.

Beatrice took John's hand and placed it between her legs. "Feel how wet I am getting John," she murmured seductively, "just right for my Son's lovely thick penis, which will be sliding into my vagina very very soon. I can't tell you how hot I have been ever since I watched you and Janet making love last night, and I can hardly wait to feel you thrusting into me. It will be even more exciting watching Harald taking 'his daughter' Janet again, I was so disappointed that I hadn't been around to watch them, when Harald told me that they had been fucking in the shower this morning. It really makes me horny watching him fucking another woman, his cock sliding in and out between her pussy lips, and pumping his cum deep into her cunt."

It was a balmy summer night, and after the delicious meal they had enjoyed, not to mention the wine, it would have been easy to just sit back under the stars with their drinks, and continue masturbating in a pleasantly leisurely way as they watched naked people fucking all around them. It was Janet who broke the spell, however, and roused them from their post-prandial lethargy.

Jumping up, she exclaimed making full use of her newly acquired vocabulary, "Come on you three, it's time to go, I will go mad if I don't get fucked very soon, my cunt is aching for a cock, especially this one," and leaning forward she grabbed hold of Harald's rock-hard penis and gave it a none-too-gentle tug. "I don't want to be laying on wet grass, let's go back to the tents."

Janet and Harald led the way back to the tents, both impatient to get on with the main business of the night. John and Beatrice followed, but at a rather more leisurely pace, stopping every so often to embrace, each kiss and caress fuelling their mounting excitement. By the time John arrived to unzip the awning of the larger tent of 'his parents' and get the loungers out from where they were stowed, Janet was already on her knees on the grass, deep-throating Harald's shaft, and feverishly sliding her fingers between her engorged lips into her sopping wet cunt. Harald looked up to see that his wife was already lost in the throes of unbridled lust and this turned him on even more and his cock started to throb and twitch in time with his racing pulse.

While his back was turned, Beatrice, unable to wait any longer, had lain down on the blanket beside Janet, and was lasciviously holding her pussy lips apart like a common whore. "Come and fuck me now John ..." she said, "... come and put that magnificent cock into Mummy's hot pussy .... look how wet I am, my Son."

John needed no further prompting, and taking his place between Beatrice's thighs, plunged his cock deep into her in one swift thrust, and started fucking her with short, savage strokes. Taking John's cue, Harald pulled out of Janet's mouth, and pushing her back onto the ground to lie beside his wife, was soon matching John thrust for thrust, filling Janet with exquisite sensations beyond anything she had ever known before. She was beyond thought, lost in a world of utter bliss, orgasm after orgasm washing over her in waves, each peak higher than the last, mounting to crescendo of ineffable rapture.

John was aroused in a way he had never experienced before. It seemed that it in shedding his clothes he had also broken free of all inhibitions. For the first time in his life he was set free to enjoy his new-found sexuality; everything that had gone before seemed pallid and insipid by comparison to this illicit and dangerous pleasure and the sensations coursing through his body seemed almost as if he had been reborn.

Seeing the faraway look in his eyes, Beatrice pulled him roughly down until his weight was resting on her breasts, "Stop thinking John," she cried out, " ... just fuck your mummy until I scream. I want to feel used. Fuck me harder, fill me with your hot cum, I want to feel it trickling down between my thighs!" She sucked his tongue hungrily into her mouth in a kiss of urgent desire, wrapping her legs around his back to pull him deeper into her hot wet pussy.

The crudeness of her words stimulated John had had the effect of him increasing the urgency and rhythm of his thrusts, her tight cunt enveloping his shaft in raw animal passion, while the vision of his sister with another man's cock buried in her cunt, moaning and crying in wanton abandon, merely amplified his excitement.

The climax of this orgy of rampant sexual passion was explosive in its ferocity. John and Harald ejaculated in unison, grunting and groaning in ecstasy, as their cocks erupted in huge torrents of spunk deep into the pulsating cunts of each other's women. For the next ten minutes or so, all that anyone looking in on this scene of delicious debauchery would have seen, was a heaving mass of tangled naked flesh; of exhausted couples overwhelmed by the intensity of their individual mind-blowing orgasms.

Eventually the heap of flesh started to disentangle, as one by one a body extricated itself, to collapse lethargically on a lounger or mattress, still glowing in the aftermath of orgasmic euphoria.

Beatrice cuddled up beside Janet, kissed her gently on the lips and murmured. "Mijn lieve, dat was so heet ... jouw broer heeft een mooie lul."

Had Janet been conversant with the Dutch language she would have heard, "My dear, that was so hot ..... your brother has a nice dick,"

Janet had never thought of another woman in a sexual way, but there was something about the sensuous feel of Beatrice's naked breasts next to hers, and the fingers tracing delicate patterns on her hip, which was exciting in a way that was subtly different from the arousal she experienced with either John or Harald. She began to return Beatrice's kisses, which became increasingly passionate, tongues probing and entwining in a sinuous dance of delight, as the two women abandoned themselves to the joys of Sapphic love.

Over the previous two days, Janet had travelled so far from her former life as a dutiful daughter that she offered no resistance to this further step into a new world of carnality, and when she felt Beatrice's insistent fingers tracing a path down her stomach, she parted her legs in willing surrender, to allow them unrestricted access to the fluttering heart of her pussy and the flow of Harald's cum that was oozing from her.

"Mmm, lieve Janet, u bent dergelijke een bereid leerling ... een andere dag, ik hoop dat u veel verder rekening met de heerlijke wereld van lesbische liefde, maar ik denk dat er twee lullen die bereid zijn te neuken opnieuw," and she looked over at John and Harald, who had been stroking their cocks, reinvigorated by the sight of their partners' explicit display.

As before, Janet had not the slightest idea (well, maybe an inkling) of what 'mother' was saying but had she asked she would have been told, "Mmm, dear Janet, you're such a willing learner ..... another day, I would hope to take you much deeper into the wonderful world of lesbian love, but I think there are two dicks who are ready to fuck again."

Whilst her grasp of Dutch may have been a little shaky she had no problem with following Beatrice's gaze and saw, like her, John and Harald stroking their cocks, reinvigorated by their ladies' explicit display.

Beatrice took her fingers out of Janet's cunt, and sucked them, "You taste so nice ... " she said in English, loud enough for the two men to hear, .... but now it is time for some more real fucking. This time Janet, we will be in charge. You must understand that men can be so hasty, it is much better to keep them on the edge for as long as you can, then the final climax is so much more satisfying!"

At first Janet was a little disappointed when Beatrice had removed her fingers from her 'Kut', a word that she had recently learned from Harald who had complimented her earlier on her nice Kut. (She had misunderstood and thought perversely that she must have cut herself and he was making some kind of joke.) He soon appraised her that, no, she hadn't hurt herself, it was the Dutch name for her front bum or rather as he put it, her delightful 'cunt'.

In Beatrice's expert hands her cunt had been enjoying a long exquisite orgasm totally different in character from anything she had experienced before, and it gave her an urge, a want, to explore all female loving much further. Perhaps when she got home she would ask her real mother about this.

Beatrice took Janet by the hand and led her over to where the two men were lying and told John that he should get up and move his lounger so that it was positioned opposite Harald's. "That way Janet and I can watch each other riding your cocks and share our orgasms." She then instructed Janet, ".. to just follow everything I do."

Unlike the earlier frenzied orgy, the next half an hour or so was more like an erotic stage play, each movement choreographed to be a steady climb from the gentle foothills of pleasure to the thrusting peaks of infinite rapture. At first Beatrice and Janet rode slowly and deliberately, pleasure coming in like gentle waves breaking on a sandy beach, then the current strengthened and the sensations became more urgent with the waves growing higher until finally the crests of the waves bought a tumult of overpowering majesty.

To Janet it felt like the sea was breaking on the shore of her senses, the waves of pleasure coming at times in rapid succession, then, under Beatrice's guidance of taking things more slowly, of the tide drawing back before returning once more to crash like a great breaker on the beach in a flood of ecstasy rising higher and higher taking her mind and body in a roaring tide of intense and unimagined joy.

As the waves of their orgasms receded, Janet and Beatrice both fell back onto the accommodating bodies of their lovers, their overheated cocks slipping out of two saturated pussies, slowly softening and slick with the combined emissions, their purpose fulfilled and complete. The four lovers lay there, lost to the world and oblivious to the other happy campers around them who passing by had witnessed their antics with approval; they luxuriated in the glow of post-orgasmic peace.

*****​

The next morning, Beatrice and Harald called before leaving. They exchanged phone numbers and addresses with John and Janet, promising to keep in touch, and to let them know if they were ever likely to visit England.

John and Janet waved a sad goodbye as they disappeared through the camp gate on the fully laden Motorbike and then turned away to continue their continental adventure without the guidance of their 'parents'.

They stayed on at the site for another couple of days, making new friends and learning new words. The two girls who had taken a shine to John when they had first arrived were from Berlin and he soon learned when they all got together around the pool that German for cunt was 'Fotze'. The girls also advised Janet that John's cock was referred to as a 'Schwanz'. Janet and John were most grateful for the opportunity to expand their foreign vocabulary but unsure how such knowledge would be of use when they returned home.

And so their great adventure came to a close. A few days were spent mainly sightseeing and visiting beaches but they didn't stop at any more nudist sites. However, they both agreed that on future trips to the Continent they would definitely stay at similar sites and that it would be a pre-requisite to check if there were any in the vicinity of places that they wanted to visit.

******​

Mother and Father were pleased to have their children safely home and were full of wonder at the tales of what they had been up to in France and to hear of the places they had seen. Janet and John didn't think it was necessary to tell them about every last detail, indeed, they kept away from the specifics of what had gone on at the camping site and just generalised about how nice it was to have sunbathed in guaranteed sunny weather. They also promised to get the roll of film developed quickly so that they could see pictures some of the ancient buildings and vineyards they had visited.

"That will be nice, " said Mother, "I expect that Uncle Harold would like to see those too."

Ah, Uncle Harold!

It was the mention of their uncle that reminded the pair that now they were now very aware of what and why dear Uncle Harold had over the years been so attentive to their mother. Their Dutch friends when they had told them of their living arrangements in England had quickly recognised from the description that Mother was cheating and they said, "You mean that your father is a cuckold!" (This was another word to be added to their vocabulary).

Now conversant and fully practised with carnal knowledge, it only took a few minutes of further explanation by the Dutch 'adopted parents' to educate them as to what cuckoldry was all about and that their real parents were (and had been) indulging in the same.

Janet and John were intrigued at the idea and although they didn't mention it when mother said that Uncle Harold would be coming by next day to see the photographs, they decided that they would not be going out on any errands but rather would stay to see if Harold shared more than just a similarity with the name of their Dutch friend!

There was no doubt that their foreign adventure had bought them great benefits and the twins now had a new confidence to do things that would not have occurred to them otherwise.

The morning of Uncle Harold's visit, as John, once again, shot his load into his sister they both agreed, that overseas travel had certainly broadened the mind and they were already making plans for the next adventure.!

******​