Janet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gazed at the noticeable bulge in my groin, "Brian, I can see that you feel the same..."

Then she smiled, "Why don't you give up?..."

The more this irresistible lady talked, the more I wanted her!..."

I hugged her, feeling her nipples poking my upper tummy. I kissed her gently, "I love you Janet. Let's go to bed!"

She turned the lights off, undressed quickly and was under the blanket before I was able to remove my suit...

I undressed slowly, making sure to stay between her face and the door to the lighted living room.

I wanted her to see my naked body before we make love...

She gasped, "Brian, your body looks like a Roman god! Do you exercise a lot?"

"No dear, but I plan to exercise with you... starting today and later in Brazil!..."

I entered the bed and she moved toward me.

Janet wished to take over. I let her...

She kissed my lips and her tongue slowly explored my mouth. She tasted nice and sweet.

Then her face descended to my neck and from there to my chest, focusing on my nipple.

She sucked on it and it hardened in her mouth.

By now, without being touched once, my erection was complete...

Then Janet went down to my muscular abdomen and her hand at last reached my engorged cock.

Her breathing intensified and she mumbled, "Brian, you are huge! please be gentle with me..."

I didn't respond.

Her soft lips were barely able to envelope the big mushroomed head. But she tried.

She was able to take about half my shaft in.

I let her bob up and down on my prick for a moment and then I turned her over.

My eyes got used to the dark and I could see most of her body.

Her tits were on the smallish side, but they were sitting proudly without any sag.

Her hard nips were like cherries on top... Did I mention that I like cherries?!...

My hand started caressing her breasts in a slow circular way, avoiding her nipples.

She pushed her torso forward and twisted her chest, trying to make me touch her sensitive nipples.

"Janet baby, you wanted me to be gentle, so you'll have to be patient. In due time you'll get what you want..."

Janet stayed quiet and her body stopped moving.

I kissed her lips very softly and then I went directly to her nipple.

I licked it all around and then kissed it.

My hand trailed to her flat tummy and then reached her bald mound. She spread her legs for me.

My finger touched her puffy labia - they were very moist...

I inserted one finger into her pussy and Janet moaned quietly.

I invaded her cunt with a second finger and began stroking her inside.

Janet's body started quivering and she whispered, "Brian, please, don't torture me. I haven't had sex in a long time and I am extremely horny... Be nice..."

It was our first time and both of us were aroused, so I elected to not prolong it further.

I moved between her widely spread thighs and my pole knocked on her door.

I heard her pulse racing like a Ferrari...

I penetrated gradually through her tight tunnel, letting it adjust to my much bigger size.

Eventually the whole cock was buried inside her vagina.

Her body was shaking like a leaf in the wind...

Once I felt that her hole accommodated my member, I began pounding it.

Janet's body was now convulsing erratically.

I increased the pace of drilling her and my mouth was all over, sucking powerfully on her nipple.

A sudden cry, and then Janet's torso jolted forward as if pushed by a mysterious ghost.

She was now experiencing a massive orgasm.

I continued shoving my organ in and out mercilessly, knowing that my own climax was coming soon too.

Then, I thrusted one last time all the way and erupted into her accepting pussy.

Her continuous contractions milked my cock and increased the height of my climax more than usual...

After flooding her cunt with seed, I stayed inside of her and gradually decreased the rate of my ministrations.

Janet's body continued shuddering, although at a slower pace for another 10 minutes.

I hugged her small fragile figure and kissed her lips.

She stayed in bed with her eyes closed for another 20 minutes. There was a smile on her face...

Then she looked at me in the dark, "You really are a stud! I have never had sex as satisfying as the one I just had with you. I thought I was in heaven! My body was shivering and there was nothing I could do about it... I heard my voice crying and screaming and I could not stop it... You were amazing!..."

"Dear Janet, after what we just went through I love you even more!... But I think that we need to go to sleep now. Tell me when do you want me to meet you tomorrow, so that we can iron the last details of our trip."

"Brian dear, Be here at 8:30 am for a breakfast and then we'll finish organizing the trip. But afterwards, better be prepared for a hungry-for-something-else-lady... I may rape you... See what you did? You woke up the need that I was able to suppress for so long..."

12