Janet Ch. 02

Story Info
Breakfast at Janet's house.
1.5k words
4.69
12.3k
15
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,198 Followers

I was at Janet's house as scheduled. It was 8:30 am sharp.

The door opened. I stared at her body and was stunned. I couldn't move.

She was standing with devilish look on her face, dressed in the tiniest transparent lingerie I've ever seen...

"Brian, why are you standing there? The breakfast will get cold...

What's wrong with you? You behave as if you've seen a ghost!..."

"Teach, can we postpone breakfast a little, let's say until dinner... In the meantime I'll munch on your sexy body?..."

"Brian, you forgot your manners! When I tell you that breakfast is ready, your duty is to say, 'Yes milady, do you need help servicing the food or shall I sit down like a good boy?'

As your former teacher, am I right, or... VERY RIGHT?..."

I chuckled, "I like compromises. So let's agree that I'll sit down as you alluded to, but only if you sit on my lap..."

"Brian, sitting on a man's lap is degrading for a woman of my stature... I'm afraid that it will ruin my reputation..."

Watching the body I loved totally exposed to me and Janet pretending to protect her 'innocence', made my cock rise, trying to be part of the discussion... Actually part of the dessert...

With the tight pants I was wearing, Janet noticed it immediately, "Mister, are you planning to pull your weapon against me?... Brian, I do not get it... You used to be so nice, calm and logical... You see me dressed,... Well, perhaps not as you expected, but you behave as if you lost your mind..."

She was such a tease!!!... I couldn't take it anymore.

I grabbed her in my arms and kissed her hard on the lips.

I pulled her body to me.

Janet has SEEN the growing bulge in my pants, but she needed to FEEL it too!...

My tongue forced it's way to her sweet mouth. She let me in with a happy laugh.

"Brian, It's so nice to see you mesmerized by my old body! This piece of lingerie I got from my husband many years ago... It was his first present for our honeymoon! The only time I wore it for him was on our wedding night..."

"Janet, this tiny cloth is nice, but the body underneath deserves much more credit... Are you certain that having breakfast now is a smart choice?... Can't we start with a short course in intercourse?... Or perhaps you can teach me a little bit about procreation first?..."

Janet's face lit up, "Brian, you are nice and I want the same thing you want, but let us eat first. I prepared a good breakfast for us. It won't taste as good when cold..."

I sighed, "Woman, you are so cruel! I am not sure what to do about it... You are concerned about the food being cold, while my issue is related to YOU being cold..."

"Brian baby, you are right. Now let's eat, and while we are at it, you can continue complaining about me..."

I kissed her again and we went to the kitchen.

Janet did not mislead me. On the table there were toasts, Belgian waffles, 2 omelets, variety of cheeses, olives and so much more...

"Hey stud, you want coffee, tea, orange juice?"

"My first choice is YOUR juice, but if I have to wait, I'll take black coffee with Splenda."

Janet came to me, sat on my lap and looked me in the eye, "Brian dear, you are so impatient... You are still young. Nothing will happen to you or your favorite organ if both of you waited half an hour before attacking the fragile body of an innocent lady..."

"Mrs. Jenkins,... I am sure that you are right. You just continue sitting on my lap and I'll be happy..."

"I see that you've decided to be a jerk again with 'Mrs. Jenkins'... OK, I'll sit on your lap. but we'll have to do something about your naughty member. It seems to continue expanding and get stiffer under my bottom..."

"Janet, it won't hurt your rear side if you let him park inside your pretty wet hole..."

"Brian, I am really ashamed of you! How can you even think of an unholy suggestion like that?... Well, you are a guest, so I'll give it a try, but you better start improving your manners young man!..."

Then she carefully unzipped my pants, making sure not to harm my erect pole as it gradually got free of it's confines.

Her short negligee exposed her already moist twat...

Janet lifted her body and then descended on my engorged prick.

Her pussy was well lubricated and my penis slid in easily.

She moaned, "Brian you feel so good inside me. I can feel my vagina enlarges by your monster..."

We ate slowly, while Janet's body was rocking and swaying gently on my tool.

Every couple of seconds Janet started moaning again. Then she'd stick a piece of food in her mouth and be quiet until the next series of moans...

I was barely able to eat one toast with little of the omelet and drank half my coffee, when Janet jumped off my lap and pulled me up, "Brian, I cannot take it anymore. Let's go to bed..."

I smirked, "But I thought you were on a mission to finish breakfast... I actually wanted 2 waffles before they got cold... What about 'you are young... Be patient'?..."

Janet faked a cry, "You impale me on your love tool... You make me horny filling my cunt with a dizzying organ... What did you expect?!..."

"Janet, I don't care about 'before'... Now I expect only one thing. Do you want me to again make tender love to you?... I think that we know each other better since yesterday... I suspect that under your conservative skin, there is a prey animal waiting to burst free... Janet, what will it be?..."

She whispered, "Brian, right now I am game for anything you want! Do with me whatever your wild desire is..."

I lifted her light body in my arms and carried her to bed.

She was very aroused and ready, but I was still determined to BEGIN slowly...

I French kissed her. She reacted by sucking on my tongue.

I put her small hand on my shaft. She was able to encompass about half my girth.

She was stroking it enthusiastically.

I caressed her sensitive boobs and lightly tweaked her rubbery nipples.

She whimpered and pushed her body into mine.

I switched position.

I knelt by her head, pulling her face slightly to my extended prick.

Janet's mouth opened wide and she was able to accommodate the head without trouble.

Her hungry mouth started sucking on my pecker as her face descended on it.

I felt it penetrating deeper and deeper into her throat.

Then I bent down and my lips met her wet pussy. Yes, I wanted Janet in a 69 position!...

As my tongue cautiously explored her folds and invaded the hole a couple of times, her muffled noises became more audible.

I moved my tongue slowly to her love button.

Once it touched her clit, her body shuddered.

My tongue started stroking it from side to side and my fingers pinched her nipple hard.

Her body convulsed in my arms and continued until I stopped my ministrations of her clitoris.

I stayed in the same 69 position as her mouth continued using my stiff cock like a pacifier.

I let her body relax for 10 minutes and then my tongue began probing her cunt lips again.

I inserted 2 fingers into her still moist vagina and Janet started moaning all over again.

As her arousal level heightened, her sucking became more intense.

Three quarters of my cock has already invaded her pharynx.

I felt that my own climax was fast approaching...

I turned around, put her legs over my shoulders and shoved my dick all the way in.

Janet's breathing stopped and then I heard a deafening scream.

I bent down and French kissed her, drowning her loud cries.

My cock continued the unabating pounding of her tortured pussy for few more minutes.

My own orgasm was building and the pace of my thrusts increased accordingly.

Under me, Janet's body was shivering erratically with her mouth blocked by my lips.

With a loud groan my hot lava poured into Janet's hole in several streams.

When I was done, my mouth disengaged from hers.

I looked at her face. It was sweaty and she was breathing hard. Her eyes were shut.

Fifteen minutes past. I kissed her lips gently.

With her eyes still closed, she smiled at me.

"Brian, your stamina is unbelievable... You are young and in good shape, but it's still much more than what I remember experiencing when I was your age... I am afraid to think what will you do to me in Brazil..."

"Janet darling, our flight is 36 hours away. we'll have to wait and see... Right?!..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,198 Followers