Janet Ch. 02: Taking Care of Darren

Story Info
Party games get Janet a new partner.
4.8k words
4.5
4.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlsMind
AlsMind
10 Followers

Hi. My name is Janet. Anita's big sister, Mike's sister in law. If you enjoyed my first story here is another instalment. You'll maybe remember Melissa who was more interested in Tony than I had been. Though, as it turned out, Tony ended up getting luckier than anyone expected on Mike's birthday. Poor Melissa got taken home that night by husband Darren.

Anyway, tonight's story was a few months later..There were six of us round Anita and Mike's table, the two of them, Darren and Melissa, me and a guy called James. It's not uncommon for Anita to arrange her guests to set me up with someone I might like. She's done it very successfully many times. But tonight apparently James was there for her benefit. She was hoping that I'd look after Mike, confident that being taken care of by Mike was something I was always happy to help with. Once Darren had taken Melissa home.

It became very clear early on that Melissa did not want to go along with this game plan. James might be safely sandwiched between me and Anita but Melissa was competing actively from across the table. I saw the look between her and Anita as we finished our starter. Which can only be described as hostile. According to Anita, as we cleared the plates, Melissa's stockinged foot had rudely intruded into the under table interaction between her left hand and James's leg. Which I think was a polite euphemism. "If she thinks I invited James for her to play with she's very mistaken. She knows Darren won't let her off the leash. She's just going to have to keep on carrying on while he's at work. She's not going short from what I hear. "

Lucky James. Three women all competing for his attention. I had let his left leg know I was around, though I hadn't shared that info with my little sis. Not a serious bid, just for the hell of it really. Anita should have let me and Mike clear the plates because with the cat away the mouse now had James all to herself. I couldn't see at the time of course but, apparently, Melissa's toes can be very stimulating. Can be...and were. If I was a man I'd have let her do it too. The war continued right through the pheasant. Picking game off the bones requires most of my concentration but apparently Melissa and Anita can both multitask better than I can. So can Mike, who got a clear understanding while we ate of what I had on underneath my skirt. 'You're very welcome Mike. Just be patient'.

Eating a pheasant with one hand and keeping James on the boil with the other is a tough job but my little sister clearly has hidden depths. Darren's widening eyes and little smile suggested that Anita was not just ambidextrous but also able to use her toes to good effect.

I didn't wait to be asked once everyone had finished. As if I were the hostess, I started to gather up the plates before anyone else did. "Mel, can you give me a hand? " After a pause and a shuffle, which I imagine was her putting her shoe back on, she got up from the table and we walked into the kitchen together. There was no time to beat around. "You clearly don't know that Anita has invited James specifically for her own pleasure? I don't think it's a contest you can win, however hard you try. And you're making Annie seriously pissed".

"I didn't realise that, but it's so boring getting taken home by Darren from parties. I assumed he was invited for your benefit. Not that you need help! You did say last time we were here that you could distract my Darren for an hour or two if I ever needed the space. Is that offer still open? Cos if Anita's got plans for James then I guess I'ld like to see how true the rumours are about Mike. I mean, you can't,,, not with your our brother in law."

I smiled, in a way that I thought was understanding and demure. But clearly wasn't.

"You have! You naughty slut! Tell. Is he as good as Ellen says?"

Which was something I didn't know. I'm not sure Anita does either. 'I'll keep that to myself' I thought. I smiled again, in a way that I thought looked dreamy and wistful.

"Apparently he is. Let me have a try. I'm sure Darren can't resist if you give him an opportunity. He's not that bad! Just a bit too possessive."

So the game changed over dessert. Mike twigged really fast. A little shake and a nod of my head towards Melissa, plus Melissa's hand running up his thigh was enough to alert him. I'm not sure how much he fancied Mellissa but he had given Anita the green light to wander tonight and you know men. The chance to explore new territories and hunt new prey. New tastes, new undies, new opportunities. All he was asked to do was postpone our next encounter; not to miss out on anything.

The challenge was Darren. He was at the other end of the table and as far as I could tell was still being teased by Anita's toes. Since she wasn't fully aware that Melissa had stopped competing for James's favours, and since she's a wicked tease. I've always maintained I'm the brightest of the two of us. And the sexiest. Despite her best efforts.

"Have you left any cream for me Darren" was the best I could do to kick things off. Melissa spluttered at the broad innuendo, which was helpful of her and the conversation took a smutty turn.

"I'm sure Janet would love some cream" was Mike's heavy handed contribution.

I thought it was bit over the top for Melissa to say " go on Darren, give the hungry girl what she wants" but it all fitted in at the time. 'As the actress said to the bishop.'

Bless him. Darren stood up holding the cream jug and walked around the table. "Madam?" And he bowed.

"It's always nice to be served by an obedient man" I observed. Anita choked. I patted his bum as he returned to his place. Melissa giggled. Darren completely failed to notice Mike running a possessive finger across Melissa's shoulder. Though James didn't.

Since five of us now knew who was meant to be 'sleeping' with who it was inevitable that Darren and I got left alone together so that I could weave my seductive charm. Mike and James went into the study to look at some gizmo or other while Anita and Melissa made coffee. Always a two girl job. "So, are you really obedient Darren? Do you do everything Melissa tells you to? ". I reached out and touched his arm. "Even when she's not here?"

He glanced over his shoulder. Checking, I guess, that she was not in range. That he was free to stray for a moment. Unaware that he was free to stray for hours.

Subtlety was not the order of the moment. "Don't worry. I'll warn you when she's coming back. I'm in charge right now." And I kissed him. Just a little peck but it meant I had to lean in towards him. To let my hand steady myself I sing his shoulder. To press lightly against him. He was in play. His hand held, for a couple of seconds too long, on my hip. "I hope Anita's planning games this evening. Just make sure you do as you're told, eh."

"Games?" He stepped back quickly as I nodded towards the kitchen door. "Coffee? Lovely."

"Mike? James? Are you joining us?"

"Janet tells me you're thinking of getting us to play games after dinner. Monopoly? Cards? Pass the parcel? It's been a long time since I went to a party with Games." There was more than a touch of sarcasm in Darren's tone.

"Or strip poker?" Mike was back. James looked enthusiastic. Melissa tried hard not to. Darren looked nervous but interested.

"Just do as you're told" I repeated.

"It's too much fuss. All that card swapping and bluffing. I can't be bothered with it." Darren and James both looked disappointed at Anita's negative intervention. "Let's just draw cards and the lowest takes something off. Better still, the highest takes something off the lowest." Disappointment melted away. "If everyone's up for it?...four items each, socks or stockings count as a single item. Shoes don't count at all."

"Can someone lend me something then?" Anita grinned, and started to unbutton her blouse.

"I think your belt counts as part of your stockings darling". Mike picked James's jacket from the back of his chair and passed it to Melissa. Anita didn't don't bother to redo the buttons.

"In that case I need two things." The implication of Melissa's remark did not take long to sink in. Anita grinned broadly. James gulped briefly, licked his lips and looked intently at her. It didn't take much to visualise the image in his minds eye. Darren looked disapproving and triumphant at the same time. Mike walked into the hallway to bring back a scarf. I excused myself and went to the ladies to take my bra off.

And the game began. I took Anita's blouse from her and James took his jacket back from Melissa, who knelt in front of Mike to take his socks off. She was not focused on his socks! Since Anita had a little camisole under her blouse, it became clear that all she had under her skirt were her stockings. It seems I was the only girl who had bothered to wear knickers this evening. And they call me a hussy!

Anita called a seven, Mike eight, Darren a two. I could see James had a king but he called a three. Clearly he didn't fancy removing something from Darren. Melissa also called a three without showing, and winked at me. I ignored my six and called a Jack which no one challenged. "Come here Darren, two loses. Remember, you must do as you are told".

"Hey you should be taking my socks off first."

"Highest takes something off the lowest; those are rules. If Janet chooses to take your shirt then that's her prerogative."

In the next round Mike unzipped my skirt to everyone's delight. I felt rather special parading in a blouse, stockings and knickers. Successive rounds saw the departure of Darren's socks, James's socks and trousers, Mike's shirt and trousers. Darren chose to be protective rather than provocative and relieved Melissa of her borrowed scarf. Everyone was still decent. Unquestionably some cheating and manipulation going on. I was pleased to see how much attention James and Darren were paying to my legs. Mike looked rather blasé about them. I knew my being the centre of attention was not going to last.

Melissa opened with an Ace and a big smile. A nine from me, Queen from Anita, another from Mike. Darren presented a five. All eyes turned to James. Melissa gazed straight at him and raised her eyes quickly upward. "Sorry, Darren, I've got a six." He gathered the cards up from the table before Darren had a chance to think.

"Time to let the girls see your pants darling". Melissa bent over, showing a great deal of leg and her stocking tops, unbuckled his trousers and tugged them off. Who would have guessed. Darren was not the sort of man I would have expected to wear such tight fitting and sheer little panties. And such a pretty shade. Not from Mark's menswear section I think.

Anita laid down a nine. Which should have been fairly safe. But Mike and Darren went higher. James went higher still with a king and looked lustfully at Melissa. 'Bad boy James. You are supposed to be focused on Anita tonight.' Fortunately she had a jack. I had a seven, so I played James's game and said I had a ten. I didn't think Anita would mind. Nor did James. He walked slowly across to Anita. "What's it to be?"

"Skirt, skirt!"

"Come on boys, be patient. I know you'd like to see my tits, James. Don't be shy." He didn't need to be asked twice. Taking the hem of her top in both hands he pulled it up and over her breasts. Taking much longer than was really necessary. He didn't just undress her; he slid his hands slowly and enthusiastically over her body making little appreciative 'mmm' noises as he did so. Mike grinned proudly. Darren drooled and fondled his crotch. Once it was finally over her head Anita leaned forward, put her arms around him and gave him a big sexy kiss. Which I didn't know was in the rules. I guess Anita gets to make the rules in her own living room.

Mike's turn to lead. With a four. Which didn't bode well. Darren look very relieved as he laid down his six and went back to gazing at Anita. James looked nervous and slowly put down a Queen. "Hoping one of us has an Ace James? Or do you fancy the idea of pulling Mike's pants down. You do understand the undressee has to give the undresser a kiss don't you darling? Fraid I've only got a ten". I had a five. Which just left Melissa.

"Lucky James. Lucky Mike..... lucky me." I thought she was going to repeat the unshown card trick but she triumphantly slapped down the ace of spades. Darren looked...I'm not sure what. A bit shocked, a bit apprehensive, a bit excited, a bit critical at how pleased Melissa looked; like the cat who was going to get the cream. Which she was.

I've always enjoyed Mike's body. Which I've done several times. So the prospect of his cock coming on display held no novelty for me. Melissa was clearly excited but the surprise was Anita. I know she had shared Mike with me (read that story if you haven't already) but I was intrigued to see how stimulated she clearly was at the idea of another woman coming face to face with him. Not something that does it for me.

She stood in front of him. The game was crossing the line now. She knelt and reached for her the waistband. And started to ease them down. They stuck. Well they would wouldn't they. Mike is not a freak but he's got a good size package. Nothing at all for a girl to complain about. Having a new woman kneeling in front of you grinning wildly and licking her lips should bring a man to attention. More intervention was going to be needed for her to get them off. Intervention that Melissa's wandering hands were more than happy to provide. His briefs slipped down his legs, but only after she had fully and slowly cupped all he had to offer and checked out how they felt. Hard as far as I could see. Melissa leaned in to get a good look. Look, not lick. That might have been a step too far for Darren this early. Mike pulled her to her feet. Held her bum tight against his erection and shared the required kiss.

Time for the next hand. It was time for Darren to lose those pretty little panties that were tented to bursting point. It should have been my job. But even with a bit of cheating nothing was going to beat James's Ace. Poor James. Harder to get off than Mike's had been. Red faces on both sides. We relented and excused them from the kiss at the end. Darren had deflated a little in the process but when I told him to walk round the table she we could all have a good look he perked up a bit. Having nobody to tell me not to I reached out for a little stroke as he walked past. What I hoped came across as a possessive stroke. My task for the evening was still to let Melissa take Mike to bed.

Two naked men and James down to his pants. I guess they had all been hoping for a bit more female flesh by now. James started with a ten. Anita could only offer a four. I got a seven. "Melissa?" She drew, grinned, grinned again directly to Anita and plopped down a Jack. Mike could only manage a seven like me. "Darren? Better than a Jack and you get to expose Anita; worse than a four and we need to start writing new rules!" He looked nervous. He drew an Ace. He stepped triumphantly, and of course stark bollock naked, to Anita.

She stood and waited. Nervous and excited and twitchingly erect he undid the clasp and fumbled with her zip. He knelt and yanked her skirt to the floor and revelled in the sight of her hairy pussy just inches from his face, beautifully framed by her pink belt and straps. Anita had no embarrassment; her face showed pride in her body and pleasure at the excitement she was creating. "I'm sorry Darren. All you get to do is look. And get a kiss." Which he did, though not as much as he hoped I suspect. "I'm going to even things up. Come here James." She pushed the cards aside and grabbed hold of him. "This is all too slow. What have you got in there for me? "

Following her lead Melissa walked straight to Mike and lifted the hem of her dress towards him. "I need undressing too."

"Come here Darren. Let's go and enjoy ourselves somewhere quiet" and I reached for his stiff prick and led him from the room. I wanted him to focus on the opportunities I presented for him. Rather than thinking about stopping Mike from pulling his wife's dress over her head and beginning to take the opportunities her near nakedness presented or even trying to compete with James for a taste of Anita. "I'm assuming you do want to undress me?" He didn't need asking twice. I did manage a quick glance at what James had to offer. No thing to be ashamed of. Maybe another time. I knew I'd get the full debriefing from my sister.

I had ended the game still fully covered. Well almost. I would have been in bigger knickers. In my partywear I did show quite a lot. As we walked upstairs Darren was being treated to a great display. A lot of men have said my derrière is my best feature. Until later in the evening when they changed their mind.

He had, to be fair, been very patient. I too was ready to stop faffing about and get hot and sweaty. But I had a mission and a quicky was not going to give Melissa the time she needed. Darren needed to be kept occupied. He was not at all resistant to being seduced but I feared that once he was spent his normal possessiveness would return and that he would start getting guilt induced cold feet and spoiling the party. Figuring that his ability to undress me quickly would be constrained by a tight embrace that wrapped me around him. Lots of kisses stopped him from making other suggestions and I would like to think gave him lots of pleasure. My own self denial made feel almost saintly.

But at some point we did have to start getting me naked. My ever noisy sister was letting us know from the room next door that she and James had moved at a faster pace than we had. It was highly likely that Mike and Melissa had too. So I told Darren that, despite his unorthodox taste in underpants, he might now remove my blouse. What I actually said was "for god's sake get my tits out fancy panty man" because in the bedroom I can be much coarser than in front of my keyboard. Now Darren was the one going slow. The careful deliberate way in which he undid one button at a time.

I guess the poor man had lusted after my body for so long that he wanted to prolong the pleasure. I'm glad the game rules had meant my bra was already off. Although most men love pretty lingerie I think there is something special about my breasts rubbing directly on my blouse, bouncing free and ready to be cared for just as soon as my buttons are undone. Or, by special arrangement only, with an old item, as my blouse is ripped open and my beauties fall free for their adoring disciple.

Darren was certainly a fan of my cleavage, of my breasts held in his hand or pressed against his face and of my hard pointy nipples. They received lots and lots of attention and praise, verbally and from his over eager hands and tongue. To say Darren was ready for me is an understatement. He caressed and suckled on me like a man possessed. Clearly he does not get enough, either at home or playing away.

Since we had cheated earlier, Darren was already naked and his stiff twitching tool was pressing against me as he worshipped my breast. For now I resisted the temptation to grab hold and up the game. Although he was being a little bit rough my bosom is not a stranger to being manhandled and soaked with kisses. The poor frustrated man deserves some time alone with me and it is always lovely to have my body appreciated. "no need to bite Darren, just carry on nuzzling, I like that. You're making me very horny doing that."

Not quite true. It's a strange phrase for a woman, since we are hornless by design but I'm a pretty horny girl and I'd been ready for some body on body time since well before the pheasant. So I just lay back and let Darren continue to arouse me with his tongue. "You're doing a great job Darren, Melissa's taught you well. But there is more of me that needs some of that attention."

AlsMind
AlsMind
10 Followers
12