Janet Ch. 02: Taking Care of Darren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well. I might as well have turned the traffic lights from red to green. Darren's head moved quickly north to give me a deep and passionate kiss before doing a U turn and heading back south. A quick peck on both nipples as his groping hands tugged at the waistband of my little panties. And in a flash his bobbing head was between my legs.

Now most men will want to play with my panties. To run their fingers around the edge of them, to cup the front of them and press against my pussy, to try to make them wet, to slip their inquisitive fingers inside. Inside my panties and inside my lips. I get that. On the few occasions I have explored a girlfriend the sensation of thin fabric on the back of my hand as my fingers explored the treasure underneath was an enjoyable one. Not Darren. No slow build up, stroking and slipping of exploring fingers into me. Panties pushed down over my hips and his face straight over my lovebox. His over active tongue darting up, down, around and in. The phrase 'eating me out' has never been truer. A starving man desperate to taste fresh meat.

He may have been a bit impatient and direct but he was certainly not a novice. This was not just for his pleasure. His lips and his tongue, his teeth, his nose and even his chin all played their part in bringing me to the brink. Some of that moisture came from Darren's kisses but most was dripping from my excited body, the juice of arousal. He went into overdrive with his probing dancing tongue and then he sucked on me. Whoo. Yes Darren, just like that. Orgasmic bliss just poured over me and I shook. And he just carried on. So intense. He clearly likes how I taste.

"That was fabulous you naughty randy man. Now fuck me. She's more than ready." Ready. She was soaking. Needy. It is a rare sensation to have your cunt filled by a cock that you haven't even touched. Felt against my thigh, yes, but I had not even put my hands on or around this bigboy. Yet it went straight inside me, deep and hard and full of that lust that only happens once. Men tell me that the first time they slip into a new woman is something extra special, never to be repeated. Which, I guess, is why they are such promiscuous bastards. Always seeking that wonderful first time sensation. Not that I can talk. Promiscuous and slut are my middle names. I don't do boring routine lovemaking.

Normally as a man enters me, as any man enters any woman I assume, there is a first phase, as the tip slides between my pussy lips. A tiny pause and then a push as the muscle relaxes, the tension releases and his full length pushes in as deep as it can manage. Or, in a few exceptional cases, as deep as I can manage. Not with Darren and me. Not tonight. He had already relaxed every muscle I had down there and I was more than just moist; wet doesn't begin to describe how slippery I was. Darren's entry was one single thrusting movement. From zero to full penetration in one glorious stoke of the piston.

I could bore you with lots of oohs and aaahs and 'oh god keep doing that wiggling about thing 'dialogue but I won't. The magic of Darren was that first speedy needy fifteen minutes of tongue worship and his magnificent entry. We only managed the one fuck. He was remarkably controlled in the circumstances and did deliver me a second orgasm before he exploded with joy and pumped his cream into my excited body.

He had already surprised me at least twice, but had one last unexpected twist. Considerate men have something to hand to clean me, most are content to let me create a wet patch but Darren cupped me in his hand as he pulled out. Almost as if he was milking me he let the love cocktail flow out and rest in his hand before smearing it all over my stomach and up to the breasts he had devoted such time to earlier.

Before we could sleep we needed to shower. Not my normal routine, but nice as his erotic afterplay was it still meant I was disgustingly sticky. You will not be surprised to learn that showering together gave horny Darren's Baron a whole new lease of life. Baron. That was new one on me. I've met plenty of Percys, a couple of Caesers, a Don, a 'great Alphonso', several Tigers and so on but never a Baron. Something to do with a 'Baron of Beef' apparently which makes sense.

I had a quick sample on my knees with the water cascading over us but once we were cleaned up it was time to get a proper mouthful of this tasty piece of beef. It would be rude not to return the favour that Darren had paid my little girl. He had doe a great job on me and now it was his turn. I often think that men actually prefer being sucked off to real sex. It's all about them and their pleasure I guess. They seem to revel in the feeling that the woman on her knees is subservient paying homage to them. Some want to be completely passive, lying back to be indulged in their guilty pleasure, some are much too rough as they try to fuck my face and the best work with me, rocking gently in tune with my rhythm as I pleasure them and stroking whichever erogenous zones they can get their excited hands on.

The Baron liked passive. Properly appreciative of course but Darren just lay back and let me do whatever I wished with his boy as he luxuriated under me, allowing me to set the pace and the depth. Gentle erotic nibbling, sucking and kissing around the base, up the shaft, teasing his sensitive head. But even the most relaxed recipients of my indulgence get tense and twitchy at some point. It was time to stop teasing the tip and taste as much beef as I could. I know what I'm doing and took most of it, feeling the Baron throb as I went down hard on him and sucked out what was left in him. So much more manageable than trying to swallow the first pressing. "Say 'thank you Janet' ".

"Oh Janet, thank you so much, that was just wonderful. You are so fucking good, so sexy. Do you know how long I've fantasised about doing that with you?" I had a pretty good idea, probably since the evening he first met me. Now the ice has been broken with Melissa and Darren I think they will be coming to more of Anita's little soirees. Darren is on my repeat list and I just know Anita is going to want a piece of the Baron and his master's clever tongue.

12