Janet Ch. 04: Sir Edward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled off him and he rolled with me and the whole sweet time he stayed erect and inside me and we lay next to one another. Kissing and fondling and rocking gently. While we were lying still and quiet his prick twitched inside me. Which I had nothing to do with. "Are you still thinking about your Megan?" To which the answer was, very physically, yes. "About Paul's hand inside her panties feeling up her horny little pussy? About her sucking him off? About him fucking her? How does she like it Duncan? Don't you wish you were there watching her give herself? ". He very clearly did and started bouncing on top of me. Pushing in and out of me. Giving me everything he had at the thought of Paul giving Megan the benefit of his great big prick. I wouldn't normally want my man thinking of another woman while having me but this was a bit different and my taunting was paying dividends for me. "Does she like to be stretched? Is she crying out for more and more of him? Is he making her cum? Do you want to cum in me you horny bastard? Go on, bring me off again. Like that. Just like that. Oh yes. Pretend you're Paul. Fill Megan right up you bastard. Maybe she's still wearing those filmy little panties even though they're all torn and wet. Fill me up Duncan." And he did. He moaned and sighed and his spunk dripped out of me as he collapsed and shrunk and slumped down beside me.

Megan lent over and kissed him. I'd seen her and Paul slip into the room but Duncan's eyes had been closed and his mind elsewhere. "They're not torn baby. But they are wet, he made me so wet baby. Just like your dream. So wet baby. You want to taste?" He just groaned and rolled to her and buried himself between her thighs.

I have been with a lot of men in my life. And I've only ever met one man before who would put their mouth near another man's spunk. I guess there are lots of gays who give head but a straight guy? No. The one I did see do it was, frankly, a slave who would do whatever his mistress told him. I have no idea if he liked what he had to do; he just obeyed. But horny macho sexy Duncan seemed to actually want it. Gross. But fascinating. Megan had him living the dream. He sucked on the crotch of her knickers and then pushed them aside to lick her out. Paul sat behind me and stroked my neglected breasts and whispered in my ear. "Not a hope in hell darling. No way will you get that treatment from me. Not in a million years."

Megan was clearly getting a great deal out of it too. "Do you like that baby? Just what you wanted? Taste him. Taste me. Eat me up you dirty boy. Yeah. Right there. Right now. Clean up." And she surrendered to his tongue and a great screaming orgasm. "Now take care of Janet"

We had inadvertently stumbled on a young man with very particular fantasies. He didn't pause but went straight down on me for a mouthful of his own offering mixed with me. What a kinky boy. As soon as she had recovered enough Megan reached over and teased his balls from behind. Which spurred him to even more excited licking of my swollen pussy. He didn't have Edwin's finesse or talent but he had enthusiasm and delved inside me like a man possessed and stayed the course until he brought me off again. This was so clearly not the first time he had swallowed himself.

We all piled into the shower and then supervised the brushing of Duncan's teeth and intensive mouthwash regime. Neither Megan nor I were going anywhere near kissing him in a hurry. Nor was Paul ! We left the youngsters together and Paul took me off to his room. Where we indulged each other with nice clean freshly washed oral. Like it should be. We talked of the evening and agreed that Megan was hired.

Megan and I met the next evening, just the two of us. Paul was busy. I think he was taking advantage of one of the receptionists who had overheard Megan telling her colleague how enormous Paul was in the penis department. Apparently Duncan had always had a taste for himself and regularly went down on Megan after they had made love. But last night was a big extra step for him, a long held fantasy come to life. I told Megan she was on the payroll and gently probed to see how much extracurricular partying she might be up for. A whole lot was the answer. I had plans for Megan.

Back in London at the weekend I feared I would be at a loose end but as it turned out Edwin's boys weekend in Rome had been cancelled so we spent the whole weekend together and I told him the whole story. Even though Duncan's tastes were a bit of a turn off he did agree to show Megan how good a mans lips could be to a girl and help coach Duncan's technique a bit.

Which at long last brings me back to the Sir Edward Farling project. The takeover of Hennings meant that several businesses would need to be merged and apparently Sir Edward felt that I was the right HR person to lead this project. Which would call for us to work closely together. "Would you be available" Sue asked "to travel to Bristol for a series of merger strategy meetings to be chaired by Sir Edward, beginning next Wednesday morning? Sir Edward asks whether you could travel down the previous evening? He suggests he might brief you in the car on the way down. "

Thus it was that the two of us sat side by side in the back of his car being driven down to a comfortable and secluded hotel near to Bristol. Some time was spent discussing business, some getting to know one another and some spent by him looking with ill-concealed enthusiasm at my legs. Black, smooth and sexy. I had to keep pushing the hem of my skirt down to stop it riding up. The fact that the smoothing action was slightly interrupted by the little bumps of the clips holding up my stockings may not have escaped his attention. As I got out on the hotel forecourt I believe he may have stayed seated deliberately to fully appreciate how neatly the skirt clung to my bottom. There was no doubt that he appreciated his choice of advisor.

He knew what he wanted and I knew what I wanted. We just had to make it happen without embarrassment. Propriety was preserved over dinner and I think our intentions were sufficiently hidden from the rest of the table. In fact, most of the flirting with me came from Mike, the south western regional director who was hosting the dinner. I made very clear, very politely, that I was not responding. I left the table first and wished them goodnight. Sue had already briefed me about whose rooms were where.

From my seat in the lounge I watched the two lawyers leave. I think young Amanda was going to let her partner have his way, but I wasn't sure. Not my problem. The strategic planning manager slipped off discreetly and left Mike and Sir Edward to talk alone. When the two of them walked to the lift I crossed from the reception desk. "I wondered if either of you had seen my earring?" Neither had but they both went through the motions of looking for me at the table. Then we walked together back to the lift. I pressed 7, Mike 3 and Sir Edward 4. When the door opened at 4 I stepped out with the boss. "Are you not on 7?" I was pleased he had watched to see.

"I would not want to encourage gossip". Someone had to lead. Me. I took his arm and touched his key. Which was more than enough. He stood back and allowed me to walk in ahead of him. "Please" I said "let me" and reached to undo his tie and help him remove his jacket. The ice was well and truly broken. We kissed. His hands roamed over the back of my skirt and confirmed his beliefs about my underwear.

I stepped back and undressed for him. My blouse and skirt dropped to the floor and I bent over to pick them up. For his pleasure. My underwear was classic cliched black sexy. A bra of a fabric no more concealing than flimsy tights. Revealing more than it concealed. It concealed nothing. My breasts could as well have been naked but this made them sexier. Black stockings and a high waisted belt with six straps. The prettiest of panties, also black of course, with a little white diamond of pearls over my clit and ribbons at the side. Sheer at the back. He stood and soaked up the sight.

I stepped forward and his hands went to my breasts. Some men are leg men, some are breast men. It seems that 'Eddie' was both. I don't think many people get to call him Eddie darling. Eddie adored my breasts and treated them with great care. While they stayed wrapped and after he had released them. His caresses and kisses were gentle and yet enthusiastic. Extensive and unhurried. We kissed a lot.

He took me to bed and stood, trembling, as I undressed him. His fingers ran over me. They ran up and down my oh so smooth stocking covered legs, over the soft white flesh of my thighs, tracing the seams of my little skimpy silky knickers, toying with the bows at the sides yet resisting the temptation to lay me bare. Not just yet. Me first. I leant towards him and pulled his pants down over his erection, taking care not to actually touch him. Get them right off. Sit facing his manhood twitching in expectation of that moment when. I will take it in my hands and compliment him on it and pull at the head and kiss the tip and feel him quiver. I so love the power I have over a man at that moment. He is mine to do with what I wish. If I want to hold him I can. If I want to gaze at him I can. If I want to suck him or kiss him or swallow him he will be there for the taking. Or I can pull him straight to me and let him fuck me. He will do as I wish. I wished to tease Sir Edward, to pull on him and make him uncontrollably excited. He returned to my breasts as I did so. I let him kiss them again, swirling his tongue around my nipples. And then I sat him on the bed and stood ready before him. "Take me".

He undid the ties and the scrap of fabric fell away and he reached to feel my more than ready pussy. He lifted me up, laid me down and entered me. His cockhead slid between my lips, breached the gateway and sunk into me. Sex is so so lovely. I love the feel of a man probing me. I wrapped my legs around and held him tight. Our coupling did not last terribly long. He was hungry to take me and i was more than happy to be taken. He was urgent and full of desire and yet considerate. Hungry but not a beast. We came together and he lay holding me tight. He continued to caress my legs and to nuzzle my breasts and he fell sound asleep in my arms. For a first fuck it felt very romantic. I don't think Eddie gets to fuck a lot of ladies. I was flattered by how much he had wanted me. Even a slut likes to be cherished.

Sometime in the night we tidied ourselves up and I took my stockings off and we slept curled together. When I woke he was in the shower, where I joined him. A nice clean freshly washed and morning strong cock bounced in my face as I knelt in the cascade and took him in my mouth. He held the water pipe and I sucked on his pipe and he moaned and surrendered to me and pumped his load into my skilled and accommodating mouth. Not terribly romantic this morning and I didn't get a lot out of it but he was very very happy and promised me the earth.

While I cleaned up he dressed and went down to breakfast. I joined him and Mike a bit later and said what a good sleep I had had. "And you?" Mike looked hungrily at me. I guess he had spent the night alone. I hope he had a nice fantasy about me. Sir Edward was absolute discretion as you would expect.

We enjoyed two more nights together. Really nice nights. Not a difficult man to please. It was clear that bedtime with Lady Farling was not what it was and Eddie was a very happy man to be bedding me. The only difficult moment was making clear that I did not want to get a cash bonus for the week's work. Being in the boss's good books and the prospect of progression and travel and gentle romps was quite enough. Hard cash was for hookers and I consider myself better than them. I only let men I like have me. OK, maybe there have been a few exceptions but I'm not a cab on the rank. You can't get me for cash. Which lifted my status in his increasingly adoring eyes. He likes me!

12