Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned that night. I stripped for him, sucked his cock then he fucked me hard again, cunt and arse before leaving. Every night that my parents were away he came around. I stripped for him, sucked his cock then he fucked me. I sucked him again and he fucked me, whichever hole he chose. I sucked him hard again and again he fucked me. He continued until I wasn't able to make his cock hard. He left and the whole process started the next night. I loved his utter domination of me. He made all my decisions and they all centred on pleasing him, which I wanted to do, all the time.

At the end of the first week he asked if I was on the pill. I told him I was. He told me to stop, he wanted me to have his babies. I didn't hesitate. When my parents returned I used to go out to meet him so that I could suck his cock and get fucked. I fell pregnant very quickly and my Mother threw me out, calling me a slut and demanding that I never darken her door again. I didn't mind, I was besotted with your Dad, he'd sort it all out and he could fuck me whenever he wanted.

He sent me to the council with a story. They found me a place to live. Your Dad couldn't be with me there so I snuck out again so I could suck his cock and he could fuck me. He'd just tell me where to be and when and I was, waiting, with my knickers in my pocket. He fucked me as hard as usual even when I was due. He fucked me particularly hard the night Chrissie started with the sole intention of getting me started. He fucked me again two days after I left hospital. I was gagging for it and frightened he'd find somebody else to fuck while he couldn't do me. He probably did.

He made me pregnant a second time. I wanted his children, as many as he'd make for me. I'd said I didn't know who the Father was with Chrissie, just got unlucky. It's what he told me to say. I said the same when I got pregnant again. They put me down as a slut that just couldn't get enough cock. I lost the baby, probably because he fucked me harder and harder each time. I went back on the pill following the council lady's suggestion that I was wearing their patience thin. A month before you came they gave me a house to raise Chrissie. The first night your Dad was round. I stripped, sucked his cock happily and gave him all my holes, any order he wanted. He took them all. I was very happy. My man was back full time and I was able to please him again. Except he wasn't back full time. He spent more time away 'working' than he did with me and his daughter.

When you arrived I realised what was happening but now he was home, with me and I had his lovely little boy to look after. He was in my bed pretty much every night, using my body, dominating me. I was happy again and with you in my family I was very happy. You were his son. I was his woman so you were my son.

It didn't last long, the happiness with him not you, my love for you has never stopped. He demanded to know why, with all the spunk he was pumping into me each night, wasn't I getting pregnant? I'd fallen fast enough before. Was I defying him? Was I on the pill again?

The worm turned. I got my spine back. I told him that he'd have to marry me and take full responsibility for his children. I said that the council had warned me that if I got pregnant again, with an unknown Father they would take my children away and put them in care until they were adults and I'd be removed from my house and put in a hostel.

He had nowhere to go. His Mum had refused to have him back with her so he was stuck. We came to an agreement. He would pay the bills and cost of having a family in return he could fuck me whenever he liked. It worked, in a way. We didn't get any luxuries and I didn't try to give him satisfaction. I was just his cum dump. He started to 'work away' more. I knew what he was doing but really couldn't care less. I started to take the self defence lessons. I'm sorry to say that I didn't even feel sorry for the girl he was fucking. It wasn't me, that's all that mattered...

I was doing one of my regular's hair. Like all women with their hairdresser, she gossiped. She was telling me about her neighbour's daughter, caught by a rogue, pregnant, had the baby and pregnant straight after. Living in a halfway home. It sounded very familiar. After I finished her hair I popped next door on the pretext of looking for more work. It worked and a month later the woman was telling me all the trials and tribulations her wayward daughter had caused.

It was your Dad up to his tricks again! By then I was earning enough from my hairdressing to keep us afloat. I'd planned on waiting until the month's bills had been paid before throwing him out. As it happened the bills were paid the day he came round and got thrown out. That was a bonus! We haven't looked back since, have we Darling?" ended Mum plaintively.

I rolled Mum towards me and rose onto my elbow.

"We haven't Mum, onward and upward. I'm so proud of you Mum, so will Chrissie be when you tell her. Love you Mum, with all my heart. Thank you."

"Love me enough to slip that nice stiff cock into me one more time, or is that asking too much?" she giggled.

My turn to laugh, delightedly.

"Never too much Mum but one condition..."

"Which is?"

"Don't ask me how I want you. We're a partnership, we pleasure each other OK? I'm not going to dominate you and take without giving, understand."

"Understand perfectly Darling, thank you. You could try giving a little domination now and then then?" she suggested with a chuckle.

I felt her legs parting beneath me and adjusted my hungry cock until it was at the entrance to her very fuckable cunt. I eased it in lovingly. Mum's head went back into the pillow as she let out a long, heartfelt sigh of satisfaction.

"I could Mum, now and then."

### ### ###

I awoke, that first morning, with no covers over me and the most delicious warm wet feeling around my cock. Cracking a single eye open I espied Mum laying diagonally across the bed with her head on my tummy. Sunlight streamed though the window illuminating her head and making her hair shine wonderfully. I couldn't see my cock but knew, certain sure, that the warm wetness was caused by Mum's mouth and the bobbing back and forth of her head. I sighed happily. What a fantastic way to start the beautiful day.

"Morning Darling."

"Morning Mum, turn around so I can enjoy your cunt."

"Not today, Darling. Got an appointment at 9:30. Can't be late. Soon as you've given me my breakfast I'm in the shower, dressed and out the door. You can have breakfast from me tomorrow."

She set to with a will and I emptied my freshly filled balls surprisingly quickly.

"Good boy!" she exclaimed cheerfully, "now go back to sleep, I'll be back about noon. We have a busy afternoon ahead."

With that she was off the bed and I soon heard the shower going. I got a very unmotherly kiss before she headed out for her appointment.

### ### ###

"Morning, sleepy head. Mum wear you out?"

It was 11:45, I'd woken just after 11am and decided to doze a little longer until I remembered Mum would be home around noon. I showered and dressed, that is shorts and 'T', and went downstairs to rootle around the kitchen for something to eat.

"Not so much worn out as a little tired. What are you doing here? You're usually out with your girlfriends on Saturdays."

"Mum said she needs a hand when she gets home."

"That's about what she said to me before she left. 'Get some rest we've a busy afternoon ahead of us' she told me.

"Well, I don't think she's changed her mind about when you can fuck me so it must be work of some kind," quipped Chrissie.

"And you standing around dressed like that is trying to persuade her otherwise?"

"What a simple skirt and top? What's wrong with that?"

"Would you walk around town dressed like that?"

"I would on your arm, Big Bro but maybe at the seaside."

"At the seaside you'd be wearing a costume underneath. You wearing one now?"

"No."

"Anything?"

"No! wanna fuck?"

"Yes, in twenty five days time and regularly thereafter."

"Good answer, Darling," came Mum's voice from behind me, "I thought I told you not to tease your big brother now he's old enough to fuck," remonstrated Mum with a laugh.

"I'm not teasing him Mum, just making down payments on the future," explained Chrissie with a dirty laugh.

Mum laughed, I chuckled and my Sister giggled delightedly.

### ### ###

There's more if you wish?

Many thanks for your Votes and Comments - they are what keep the Authors on this site writing.

12