Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan turns eighteen.
5.6k words
4.69
39.3k
85

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for your comments and votes for Chapter 1 - I hope you enjoy Chapter 2.

The story so far -- Ryan moved in with his Dad's second family when he was six. He suddenly had a slightly younger sister and a new Mum. Ryan wasn't to see his real Mum again for many years. His Dad was soon beating Ryan's new Mum, as he had Ryan's real Mum. His new Mum put up with it until Ryan and his sister were twelve. She came home from shopping one Friday night to discover Ryan's Dad trying to molest her daughter. She beat the sh1t out of him and sent him packing. The worm has turned, she said. Ryan and his Sister became very close after that and Mum gave them the Birds 'n' Bees talk. Wait until you are eighteen, was the very strong message she gave them both.

The day arrived! My coming of age, tomorrow. It was Friday, my Big Birthday was Saturday. Mum organised a special Friday night out for us so that we could celebrate my Coming-of-Age from midnight. We all dressed up and went to the local theatre, a first for Chrissie and me, then for a meal in the local Italian restaurant.

Chrissie looked excitingly innocent in her virginal, white party dress. It was short enough to be interesting but not too short to be worn in public. It fitted her like a glove emphasising her wonderful transition from girlhood to womanhood. Her boobs had developed much more than nicely and were a match for her Mother's. She really should have worn a bra but I wasn't going to mention it if Mum didn't. At the bottom of her, bare, shapely legs were white high heels. Her long hair flowed over her shoulders freely where normally it would be in a long pony-tail. Over her shoulder was a simple, white shoulder bag, barely big enough to hold a hanky and a credit card.

Mum looked absolutely stunning in black. 'I'm not a virgin' she explained. Her dress was very similar style to Chrissie's but quite a bit shorter, 'I'm not innocent either'. The extra three or four inches of bare leg looked incredible with her black heels. Mum's long hair was tied back in a high ponytail making her look very girlish. Her shoulder bag was slightly bigger than Chrissie's as she had more to carry. Mum was dressed to seduce and it worked. The longest seduction on record.

After Chrissie and I had made lots of very appreciative noises Mum slipped off her heels and passed them to me. As she bent to put on her driving pumps I just caught the tiniest glimpse of her panties which made my horny, I'm very nearly old enough to fuck, cock twitch expectantly.

I've spent hours on the beach with Mum in her swimming costume so why does a quick, half glimpse of panties have that effect on me? Every time? Guess I'll just have to live with it.

"I'm driving. Ryan, birthday boy, in the front with me. Chrissie, you alright in the back? Plenty of space behind me."

I was a well brought up young man. I held the door for Mum, she hitched up her skirt, sat on the seat and slowly swung her long, beautiful legs inboard. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Did you like that?" she giggled.

I did, very much, little red panties.

With Mum safely settled I turned my attention to my Sister. She lifted her hem, sat on the seat and swung her equally exciting legs inboard. No glimpse of panties.

"No view of my panties," she teased, "not until I am old enough to enjoy you sliding them down and off."

I bent down, stole a kiss and reached over her ample breasts to fasten her seat belt. With my Sister safe and sorted I closed the door and went to my door. Mum was waiting for me to fasten her seat belt. This required that I reach over her to get the belt from the drivers door pillar, guide it gently over her fulsome breasts ensuring that I applied no damaging pressure whilst at the same time making sure that the lower part of her strap fitted snugly into her lap. It needed care and attention so I didn't rush.

"Thank you Darling," she chuckled, "and for the record I'm already old enough to enjoy having my panties removed by a young man and..." she looked carefully at the clock on the dashboard, "in five hours and three minutes, you'll be old enough to be that young man."

"Thanks Mum," I said giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek, "I'm looking forward to that."

"Me too, Darling."

"And me!" came Chrissie's voice from the back.

I looked back. Chrissie's hem was high up her legs but not high enough to see the colour of her panties.

"Patience, Big Bro only another three weeks, four days and a few hours to wait before you can see and remove them," she teased.

"Wasn't looking," I tried valiantly, "surprised you can't wait either, is all."

"Be much more fun if only one of us hasn't a clue what to do, don't you think? You've got just twenty five days to become an expert. Think you can handle it Mum?"

"Give it my best shot, promise," giggled Mum, "now settle down or we'll be late."

It was an Amateur Dramatics production of 'The Servant of two Masters', a comedy written way back in 1746. Good comedy clearly doesn't age. Couldn't help wondering if Mum had chosen it deliberately, The Servant of two Mistresses? Maybe?

I found it hilarious and very quickly found myself thinking of me in the role of the Servant dashing back and forth between my to wonderful women.

The Italian meal was appropriate as the play was originally written by an Italian playwright, Carlo Goldoni. It too was wonderful and with Italian(?) waiters and two stunning women at my table we were looked after extremely well for a busy restaurant on a Friday evening.

We were home by 11:30. We had coffee then Mum broke open a bottle of Chianti. At Midnight Mum and Chrissie toasted their handsome new adult male and I returned with a toast to my two stunningly beautiful women.

Chrissie gave me a big hug and a not at all Sisterly kiss.

"Happy Birthday Big Bro! Enjoy my present. Learn and practice as much as you can, I'm counting on you."

She gave me another unsisterly kiss, picked up her half full glass of wine and headed for bed. She stopped at the door and turned.

"Just so you know, it's a present that will keep on giving..." she grinned happily and left Mum and I alone.

"Thanks sweetheart, do the same for you in twenty five days." Mum called after her delightedly, "Fancy another glass of wine, fellow adult?"

I did. Dutch courage. The moment of truth? Was I man enough for the job? Mum topped up our glasses and turned away from me to put the bottle back on the table.

"Undo me please, Darling."

Undoing Mum and Chrissie had become quite a regular thing over the last few months. Part of the constant, gentle teasing I had to endure. I really didn't mind. Once unhooked I'd slide the zip down enough to expose their shoulder blades then deliver a kiss right on the spine between them. It made them shiver. Two can play at that game. I'd left them to it, until tonight.

I unzipped Mum all the way down to the bottom and her bottom. As the zip lowered so my mouth lowered as I kissed further and further down her exposed spine. There wasn't a bra strap to navigate passed. The only obstacle I expected was the top string of her little panties.

It wasn't there!

Reaching upwards I eased the dress off of Mum's shoulders. It wasn't difficult, they were very thin straps. Mum giggled girlishly and did a little shimmy catching the thin straps in the crook of her arm. The dress sank lower exposing the top of her bottom but still no red panties!

My kisses followed the material, down the crack between her cheeks. Mum started to murmur contentedly. I gently tugged on the dress material. Mum lowered her arms allowing the dress to pool around her feet. No panties! Mum was naked!

"Woah! When did you take those off?"

"In the restaurant."

"How?"

"Very carefully."

"So, where are they?"

"Probably in one of the waiter's pockets," she chuckled delightedly.

I was on my knees, still fully dressed and Mum's naked bottom in my hands. I caressed her cheeks lovingly. How many times had I stopped to watch Mum's bum ahead of me over the years? Thousands! Dozens every day. No matter if she was dressed in an all encompassing towel as she walked from the bathroom to her room, in a dress, skirt, tight jeans, shorts or swimming costume, I'd never seen her in panties much less naked but if Mum was ahead of me I watched her bum sway deliciously as she moved. Now I had her delicious bum, naked, in my hands and inches from my lips.

"Think you could reach forward and rest your hands on the table without moving your feet, Mum?"

Mum leaned then stuck her bum out invitingly.

"Like this Darling?"

"Exactly like that, Mum. Perfect."

I reached forward a couple of inches and commenced showing Mum exactly how perfect it was by dragging my pointy tongue all the way up from the bottom of her pussy to the top of her bum crack.

Mum responded with the most inviting sigh of pleasure.

"Just give me a hand to untangle my dress from my feet, Darling. Just in case I need to widen my stance, you understand?"

I understood and within moments Mum's party dress was residing on the floor in the corner of the kitchen. She widened her stance just a little then moved fractionally closer to the table.

"That better?"

Perfection had just become mind blowing. My pointy tongue aimed straight at her tightly puckered anus and probed into the centre. Mum shuddered.

"Ohhhh, that's so... so... gloriously... ohhhh."

Which I took to be a positive sign.

"Mum likes to have her..." I paused. Bottom? Bum? Arse-hole? Dark rose? Puckered...?

"Arse-hole?" she offered.

That did surprise me! Arse-hole was not something I expected to hear from Mum's lips. In for a penny... as they say.

"Was thinking 'shitter' actually."

"Shitter? Now that does sound really, really, deliciously, dirty. When did you start reading D.H. Lawrence? You do know Mellors fucked Lady C's shitter, don't you?"

"Yes Mum, and her cunt."

"You gonna fuck my shitter 'n' cunt?"

"Hope so Mum, maybe not your shitter tonight. Plenty of other things to try first, I think?"

"Certainly is Ryan. Pretty sure he shot a few loads down Lady C's throat as well. We could try that tonight, if you like. Two out of three's not bad first time."

My cock throbbed at the thought and my tongue returned to her puckered shitter instinctively.

"Ohhh," repeated Mum instantly, "that feels sooo filthy! I love it!"

"Doesn't taste filthy Mum."

"Good," she giggled, "and it never will, I promise. A squeaky clean shitter for my Ryan to lick and suck and enjoy whenever he desires. Better get your tidy clothes off Darling. I'm holding off cumin coz I don't want to spoil them. You've got to go job hunting next week," she chuckled, "well if you've any energy left that is."

We paused and I started to undress. Mum stood and turned towards me.

"Oh no you don't m'lad," she stated, "you stripped me now I'm gonna enjoy stripping you, now hold still!"

I held still while Mum undid my buttons with a painful slowness while looking deep into my eyes.

"My cunt was dripping when I took my panties off in the restaurant and I've been dying to feel your cock buried deep inside it ever since. It's still dripping and I still haven't had your cock inside me. So now I'm gonna make you suffer and wait!"

She grinned, wickedly. I grinned, delightedly. She reached the last button and started work to my shirt out of my trouser waist.

"So when did you read Lady C? Without me knowing?"

"I've been working on it for a year or so."

"A year? I read it in three days!"

"Yeah, I know and you turned the corner of every page with saucy bits. You need to read it again, you missed a lot."

Mum laughed delightedly.

"Missed a lot? Well I read the pages all the other girls read, so we all missed a lot, Mr. Clever-Clogs! But it still doesn't take a year to read, does it?"

My turn to laugh.

"I'm trying to illustrate it. Just an exercise more than anything. It's probably still under some form of copyright, anyway more fun than trying Winnie the Pooh or Big Ears Goes to Toyland. You're supposed to be stripping me!" I reminded her.

"Yes, Sir! Sorry Sir! I think you'll find it was Noddy that went to Toyland, Sir," she laughed and started on my belt.

"Left to me it would be 'Little Red Riding Hood' and that's all she'd be wearing."

Mum chuckled filthily.

"Actually that's not a bad idea, catalogue for a sex shop," she unzipped my fly and sank to her knees, "ready for this?"

I was very ready for 'this'. Slowly Mum reached for my waist and started to work my trousers down picking up my boxers on the way. Down, down, down.

"Ohhh Fuck! That's grown since I last saw it!"

"What do you expect? I've got a very beautiful, naked woman kneeling at my feet and stripping me."

I don't think she heard a single word. I watched entranced as her mouth dropped open and her head nodded forward. My cock head disappeared between her lips followed by section after section of my cock shaft. I say section because after every inch or so she'd pause, appear to gather herself then take another inch. I'd read about girls taking the length of a cock into their mouths and I'd hoped but didn't really expect Mum to do it quite so easily. After the second, maybe third pause I felt a tightness around the top of my cock. It felt utterly fantastic and I certainly let Mum know how fucking fantastic it felt.

I felt her tremble with pleasure and take my cock deeper. The tightness pressed over my cock head until it was encircling my glans. Ohhhh, shit! That felt incredible. I told her, loud and maybe not so clear as intended. A sort of grnnmuuummmm, sound. I think she got the message because after another short pause she pushed more of my cock into her mouth. It must be going down her throat, for Christ's sake! Mouths are definitely not that big!

Mum's breathing was getting funny, she came up for air, looked straight into my eyes then went back onto my cock, right the way, almost to the root without pause. Her tongue started to probe wherever it could while Mum bobbed her head up and down in little urgent movements. She came back up for air.

"Good sized cock you've got there Darling. Certainly the biggest I've had. Too big for my throat to take all the way and you're going to fill my cunt wonderfully, not to mention my shitter." she giggled, "want me to blow you or do you want to fuck me straight away?"

"Neither, I want to eat your cunt and make you cum."

"Err, you want to make me cum first?"

"Yes, obviously. Why shouldn't I? Aren't girls supposed to cum?"

Mum looked delighted.

"Yes, of course we are. Just that men don't seem to realise that. If the girl cums while the guy's fucking her, he sees that as a bonus, for her. Nothing to do with him, usually.

"I probably read too much or the wrong stuff," I chuckled, "what way is best for you? Need to get my head deep between your legs and my mouth able to get to everywhere you want it."

"You really want to eat me out until I cum? Won't fuck me until I do?"

"Exactly! You don't mind?"

"No, I certainly wouldn't mind at all. Just a bit surprised is all. How do you want me?"

"I've no idea. Just think I've a much better chance of giving you an orgasm with my mouth than with my cock, first time. Just want to show you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything you've done for me over the years."

"That's very sweet, Ryan. I love that thought. Not enough men go down on their woman let alone as a first time thing. There's lots of ways to get your head between my legs but how about being really dirty? Making it absolutely clear that what is going to happen and what is wanted."

"You do realise that if it's that good it will be the de facto position for eating cunt, don't you?"

Mum chuckled with delight and led my into the lounge.

"I'm not going to tell you how long ago I first tried it but I shall warn you that it wasn't very suck-cessfull. The boy just wanted his cock inside me and didn't care about my pleasure. Doubt you were even born then. Just hope I can get into the position and hold it long enough for me to tell the neighbours how good it feels. Get me the squabs from the other armchairs and the pouffe please."

I scooted around the lounge grabbing the necessary. Mum placed the two seat squabs on the carpet in front of the middle of the settee then the pouffe on top of them. She walked around to the back of the settee and perched on the very edge of the top.

"Come and hold me while I roll backwards. Stop the settee tipping over backwards."

She rolled backwards with her bum resting invitingly on the top of the settee's back, her back supported by the back of the settee, her shoulders on the seat squab and her head nearly resting on the pouffe. Reaching back with her arms she readjusted the pouffe until she was comfortable then swung her legs wide apart.

"How's that?"

I looked down between Mum's parted legs, there was her cunt, open, already swollen and glistening with her juices. I could feast on that for the rest of the night.

"Wow! That looks delicious!" I blurted out excitedly on realising that she was totally hairless.

I stroked my fingers over the soft flesh experimentally.

"Not a hint of roughness, perfectly smooth and soft. It feels absolutely amazing!"

"You like? Thank you Darling. Had it waxed especially for you.

"Perfect! You look absolutely delicious Mum, tell me if I'm doing it wrong or how I can improve."

"Just wanting me like this is perfection itself. I must be dripping with excitement. If you want an alternative angle after a while come and kneel over my face, okay?"

I nodded, grabbed a cushion from the end of the settee and knelt. With my arms under Mum's parted legs I used my fingers to open up her delicious flower and dipped my tongue into the gathering nectar. Mum exuded a long drawn out sigh of total satisfaction followed by a heartfelt;

"Ohhhh Darling that feels wonderful!"

I didn't say a word. Her fault, she always told me off for talking with my mouth full. And full it was as I explored with my lips and flicked with my tongue. I was gentle, painstaking and loving frequently returning to repeat things that had received quick responses. She started to shiver then shake so I redoubled my efforts.

I was pleased I had my arms under her thighs as that enabled me to hold her firmly in place while my mouth administered to her needs. The rest of her body started to thrash about on the settee while her wet, juicy, swollen cunt stayed exactly where my mouth could give the most pleasure.

The first orgasm I gave Mum was very energetic and extremely noisy. There was no way that the Chrissie would not hear and know exactly what was causing it.

"Fuck Ryan!" exclaimed Mum once she'd got her head back together, "sorry, shouldn't swear but that was certainly the best fucking orgasm I've ever had! No bullshit!"

I dipped my head, circled her anus with my tongue tip before tracing a wet, saliva line along her perineum...

"No, Ryan," she panted, "I need a short rest after that one."

I ignored her, flattened my tongue and dragged it sensuously up between her lips before sucking her clitty into my mouth. Peering over her smooth mons, her flat belly and her apparently upside down tits I looked her straight in the eyes;

"You sure about that?"

Before she could respond I repeated the whole process which resulted with another soft, drawn out groan of contentment. This I took to indicate some little uncertainty, so continued remorselessly until she climaxed equally violently and noisily.

"If the first one didn't wake my Sister up that one certainly did!" I chuckled delightedly.

"She'll get used to it," giggled Mum happily.

Resting my head tenderly in the 'V' caused by Mum's open legs I flicked my tongue lazily over her gaping sex causing her to shake and jerk.

12