All Comments on 'Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 08'

by WirdSmiff

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69over 3 years ago
Yes more please!

Want to see who gets pregnant next and who is the daddy to grandchild.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Definitely need more though not up to your usual standard

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Will you include ...

...Mums/family’s revenge on the father? Please do so.I would love to hear about the neighborhood ladies needs and how they were fulfilled.

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 3 years ago
Going a little off the rails.

I love the story. However he is having sex with every woman mentioned. I personally think the story was better with him, Janet, and Chrissie. Sharing with grandad and not feeling jealous kind of kills the sex with everyone. Maybe it's just me. I do really like the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lost

I thought he was Master, the man of the house. He hasn't made any decisions yet. He looks like a wimp in the story. Jim has had more firsts with Janet and Chrissie than he has. He still hasn't even had an actual threesome with them yet and Jim did on the first night and even bragged about it.

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68over 1 year ago

Yes, who's Karen, & how come Ryan is now a grandad when a few paragraphs earlier, only Janet was pregnant & not given birth yet....??

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 days ago

Okay, readers...pay attention!! The whole issue of who Karen is is in the CONTEXT of the situation/circumstances!! If Mother is Rose, and sister is Chrissie...in this CONTEXT, Karen HAS TO BE 'Mum'...ddduuuhhhhhh!!!!! Please, forgive my boorishness and lack of finesse in this addressing you all...'but'...

I am really enjoying the series; I have not commented on the last few chapters, just gave my "Five Star" ratings and moved on, as it were!!

The whole British background thing is fun; like, when Chrissie and Ryan would come home from school and go to the Johnson's for milk, or 'squash' and biscuits; if you are not familiar with British drinks, "squash" is a concentrated fruit drink, usually in a bottle. It is poured into a glass and mixed with water, to individual taste...used to drink it when I lived in Libya years ago, and maybe Jamaica...

So, the whole family sharing thing is GREAT in my book; not bothered by Jim being involved...you people and your "master-slave" issues...it is FANTASY...leave it alone, do your thing the way you want, and read the story, enjoying it...OR MOVE ON!!

FIVE**5**STARS!! 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺοΈπŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸ€―πŸ’―

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWirdSmiff@WirdSmiff
Thank you for reading my stories. All participants in my fantasies that are taking part in anything regarding sexual activity, are over the age of 18 as required by US law regardless of age restrictions or otherwise in the country where you are reading them. My tales are pur...