All Comments on 'Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 09'

by WirdSmiff

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

More please. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT

I really enjoyed this chapter but I have also enjoyed all of the chapters! Please-please continue with your story.

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

Really?

Your young 18 year old sister, fresh 36-38 year old moms get fucked by your grandfather, and you get left to fuck your 60 year old grandmother. I understand the excess testosterone, but this is already perverse and bullying. Here's Grandpa Jim fucking three young bitches and laughing at the young idiot. There's also the question of who will be the real father of the children that Ryan recognizes as his own. Maybe Grandpa Jim?

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

I love the slave theme. Looking forward to the next chapter. Have given you perfect scores on each chapter thus far. Thank you.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 days ago

NO!! TEALLY??!! A reader is gonna actually question/complain about Ryan getting to shtoop the 60-year-old neighbor widow, who he has known for most of his life?? And she WANTS IT!!?? PUHLLEEAASSEE...just go away, will you??!!

This is FANTASY, man...just that...you should already have suspected where this is going (AND it IS going a long way...so many chapters/half-sisters/step-moms/neighborhood females to attend to!!). If you cannot read the CONTEXT of all of this...uuhhhh...just..."never mind"...

Love the story/series...quite pleasing.

Five**5**Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🤯💯

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 hours ago

Looking forward to reading about Genny's experience

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWirdSmiff@WirdSmiff
Thank you for reading my stories. All participants in my fantasies that are taking part in anything regarding sexual activity, are over the age of 18 as required by US law regardless of age restrictions or otherwise in the country where you are reading them. My tales are pur...