Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came again, harder than before. Pushing upwards she wriggled her hips moving her cunt over my face with her ecstatic gyrations. Her breathing was laboured, her grunts of exertion almost animal. Her hands grabbed the back of my head, her hips pushed up urgently and I gave her control as she fucked my face as needfully as I'd fucked hers so few minutes previously.

Working a hand free from her cunt I brought it around and stroked her from below. The urgency of her thrusting twists and turns increased. Another climax was just peeping over her horizon, the tidal wave of pleasure rushing fast towards her. I stoked her tenderly as a counterpoint to her own urgent thrusts. The wave of pleasure rushed ever closer. Her thrusts and twists were again out of control. She was screaming and squealing her need and my name. As the wave reached the shallows and started to rear up into one massive, all encompassing breaker I pushed two stiff fingers deep into her cunt. The wave broke spewing up the soft beach of her mount of Venus and flowed rapidly over her naked body until it hit the sensory organs full force. She shook. One massive shudder. She squirted, smothering my entire face with the essence of her lust she then started to giggle like a little schoolgirl.

She went limp. I let her rest and stayed with my head resting easily on her inner thigh blowing cooling air on her hot pussy.

"You've done that before," she giggled.

"A few times. I've had good teachers," I admitted, before pointedly sucking my dripping fingers into my mouth.

"Give me a few more minutes then I'll suck your cock until it's nice and hard. You got enough energy left to fuck me?"

I glanced at the kitchen clock. 8:15! Nearly two hours of sweet fucking still to come. I wondered idly if either of us had the stamina. The only time I'd cum so fast or had a woman cum that hard, first time, was when Mum 'n' me fucked for the very first time.

While Molly sucked my cock I stroked her nipples and fingered her clitty. We were quickly ready for each other. Molly rolled onto her back and lifted her legs invitingly. I moved back to the head of the table and supported her ankles.

"How do you like it Molly?"

"Hard meat deep inside me," she giggled, "after that whatever you prefer. Be nice if you sent me home dripping your spunk down my thighs though."

She reached forward, took a firm hold of my stiffy and pulled it down towards her cunt.

"Fuck! That's hard Ryan." she claimed delightedly and wiped my cock's head all around her dripping cunt, smothering it with her copious lubricant.

"I'll guide you in. Once the head's in and a bit of that thick shaft let me get used to it for a bit. Then fuck me, whichever way you choose. Okay?"

"Perfect! But tell me if what I'm doing isn't working for you. I'm still a learner y'know."

She gave me a look that said 'Oh yeah? Pull the other one, it's got bells on!'.

Placing my bell end at the entrance to her love tunnel she nodded gleefully.

"Give me your beautiful cock, Big Boy."

I pushed the head through feeling her opening fight against the intruder. Molly was smiling happily.

"Keep going, don't stop. Feels so good to be stretched wide open again."

I paused with about an inch of fat shaft inside her fuck hole. To my surprise and delight she shuddered violently and my cock-head and top of the shaft suddenly felt a lot slicker.

"Now fuck me! Master," she giggled.

I pushed home steadily, my meat sliding in deeper and deeper. Molly's moans of pleasure filled the kitchen as her eager cunt took more and more of my cock. I kept pushing, gently feeling my way down her slippery tunnel. With an inch still to go I hit bottom. Molly trembled with excitement and thrust her hips upwards encouraging me to push harder. I drove the last inch home and felt my balls swing against her arse. Letting her hips drop she forced my cock out a little. She then drove up again, my cock-head driving hard into her womb wall.

"Haven't enjoyed the feeling of a nice stiff cock driving hard against my womb for many a long year. You can fuck me Ryan and not worry about damaging me too much. I can take all your cock and look forward to feeling it spunk nice soothing cream on my bruises when you cum."

Reaching for the fatter cushion on the chair I placed it carefully beside Molly's hips and started on a long, slow fucking action, deep in and almost out, coating my shaft with her juices. Molly mewed happily. After a few minutes she was still murmuring contentedly with the occasional soft purr of a pussy being lovingly stroked.

I raised my game and my heels and thrust in harder. Molly's closed eyes flew open, she gasped in surprise and grinned up at me. I withdrew and thrust hard again. Her hips bucked up to meet me. She grinned even more, daring me to take her harder still. Withdrawing yet again I paused before ramming my cock home with such force that she moved up the table a little. Molly grunted and laughed with delight.

Releasing one of her ankles I demanded that she 'lift'. She knew what I required to be lifted and her bum rose eagerly up from the table. Placing the thicker cushion in position I hauled her back into position and set my feet squarely on the floor, just a little further apart.

"Guide me in, Slave!" I laughed.

"My pleasure, Master," she giggled, "see it's not so hard."

"Not so hard? Bloody cheek, it's like a steel rod!"

"Sorry Master, should have said 'not so difficult', she chuckled.

"What's this world coming to? Just can't get the quality of Slaves nowadays. You gonna put it in or do I have to do it myself?"

Molly wrapped her hand around my length and eased me towards her open tunnel of lust.

"There y'go, Master now the rest is ... OOOH FUCK!... That's just incredible! Do it again!"

I felt my balls bounce against her bum and grinned mischievously down at her.

"That'll teach you to talk back, Slave!" I laughed as I withdrew to the very entrance of her cunt, paused and thrust back in again, hard.

For the next several minutes I pounded poor Molly from next door's cunt mercilessly. I could easily have gone on far longer, it was such a comfortable position for me but Molly was looking much the worse for wear and smiling happily at the same time. I eased out of her, stooped low and kissed her swollen pussy lips tenderly.

"I don't think Masters are supposed to kiss their Slaves well fucked cunts better, Ryan," she murmured delightedly.

"Maybe I'm a new age Master then? Tea and a piece of Lemon Drizzle?"

"Have we got time?"

"We've got all the time in the world. You'll be getting lots more of my cock, Slave, and there's no way I'm even going to try and hide it from Mum, Chrissie or Rose. You'll have to get used to that."

"Really?"

"Really, you gonna be OK taking my cock, any way I choose, while one or maybe all of them are standing watching, waiting for their turn?" I replied nonchalantly as I filled the kettle.

I turned back to face her. She was grinning, ear to ear, fit to bust.

"And I suppose that after you've fucked one of them you'll bring your juicy cock to me so I can prepare it to slide into another one of your Slaves?" she suggested eagerly.

"Very likely. Do you eat pussy Slave?"

"Anything Master commands, Master," came the instant reply.

"And if I don't actually command?"

Molly grinned happily and licked her lips salaciously.

=== === ===

Molly remained supine while I made the tea. While it brewed I pulled up a chair and started to enjoy her nice, full tits paying particular attention to her large, fat, hard nipples. Little Glastonbury Tors surrounded by a water meadow of deeply puckered areola. My tongue just loved them, tracing each furrowed groove from the outer edges to the inner erection. Round and round, up and down then 'pop' into my mouth for a loving suck. First the Tor, lifting my head and forcing it to follow, dragging the nipple, the areola and the full tit upwards until it resembled a nicely rounded pyramid. My big hand cupped the base and held it firm. Molly sighed contentedly. I squeezed her breast in my big hand and received a very happy sigh of pleasure for my efforts.

Emboldened I squeezed a little harder, opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked her teat, areola and as much of the top of her tit as possible deep into my mouth.

"Ohh, Ohhh, Oh My God! That's wonderful!"

Squeezing just a little harder I tried to make the top of her tit narrower, I tried to get more into my mouth.

"Love bite! Master, please! One on each tit!"

I gulped. I'd never considered biting enough to leave a mark. Way too dangerous.

I sucked hard, then harder and harder while Molly twisted and turned beneath me. I wasn't at all sure if the loud noises she was making was due to pain or pleasure or a combination of both. I eased off gently before releasing the tit and inspecting my handiwork. There was certainly going to be a mark there, come morning.

"You alright?"

Thankfully she nodded. She looked serenely content.

"Other one?" she asked hopefully as she twisted the other tit towards me.

Ten minutes later she had a matching pair of nicely marked tit tops. She seemed delighted and I decided there and then that another sketchbook was going to be needed.

=== === ===

Tea and cake, very nice cake at that. Molly sat upon the table top totally unconcerned about her nudity. I sat between her knees being careful not to spill hot tea on anything delicate. It gave me a perfect position to study her body in detail. The images were forming in my head rapidly.

"How would you like me to fuck you next?"

"Isn't that supposed to be my line... Master?" Molly giggled, "how about leaning over the table or maybe me riding you cowgirl? Table looks strong enough for the two of us?"

"Plenty strong enough. Both, doggy then cowgirl!"

"We got time?"

"Not negotiable, I'm your Master, remember."

Reaching under the table I pulled the long padded cushion from the suspended cargo net and laid it over the end of the table. Two chairs, facing each other gave Molly a place to put her knees.

"Assume the position, Slave!"

With a few minor adjustments my cock slid home into Molly's welcoming sheath once more. She squealed with delight as I withdrew a little before thrusting home hard.

"Where did you get this table? It's just about perfect," she asked some ten minutes later.

"Your Alf taught me to make things and I made it, to Mum's specification. We did a lot of research," I laughed filthily.

"Cowgirl?" she asked looking quickly at the kitchen clock, "we got time?"

I didn't even bother to check the time.

"We've got time. You're not leaving before Mum returns," I informed her sternly.

"Really? You want us to be found inflagrante delicto? Fucking?" she laughed.

"That's the general idea. You have a problem with that, Slave?" I smirked.

Molly grinned wickedly.

"Nope! None at all. If Janet does get upset, which you obviously think she won't, then I'll just blame you and your pheromones. Be all your fault. Would you like to tell me to play with your cock, Master? Just for a little while?"

### ### ###

I was on my back, on the kitchen table with my head at the open kitchen door end. Molly was impaled on my cock and I had two big hands full of voluptuous breasts mauling them roughly. We both heard the key being pushed into the door lock.

Molly shuddered, her head went back, she groaned softly and came all over my cock.

"Oh I so hope you are right!" she sighed quietly.

### ### ###

There's More if you would like?

12