All Comments on 'Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 11'

by WirdSmiff

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dirty Mommy, lucky son

Nothing so dirty as a Mom wanting to have her sons kid. Way to go!

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69over 3 years ago
Yes, more please!!!!

Great story line and great writing!!!!

Please continue this I can imagine many more chapters!

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
Yes

I am sure you have a lot more to share with us and we are waiting.

Tinman77Tinman77over 3 years ago

keep on typing the story gets better the deeper we get

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I'm almost caught up with one more chapter to read. The past several have been well written but you've watered the plot down with too many relationships, so the overall story is starting to drift. Many of the past few our "hero" has bounced from one fucking to the other with no real feeling/love coming through. THIS chapter started to bring it better into focus and I'm giving it 5*. Somewhere you need to get "real" and have some stratification in the relationships. No one could be in his situations and truly love/share themselves equally. Chrissie was his lifelong/best friend and deserves the top spot. Try to stay focused moving forward and don't get sucked in by all the "stroker" readers just looking for good sex scenes. Any half-ass writer could do that - you can do more.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Right

Save Molly for Grandpa Jim. Everyone else is just for Ryan's dick. Jim has to say he didn't really fuck his women. That Ryan shouldn't let other men fuck his women. There can only be one sultan, one Alpha male, one dick in a harem.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

Reading about penetrating the cervix was so hot. I've never read something like that and never experienced it myself. I wonder if that is even possible?

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG20 minutes ago

Like the comment from about a year ago...I have heard about cervical penetration. From the reading I have done, foreplay and extended sexual activity DOES get the cervix to relax/dilate, in preparation to receive sperm into the uterus...and then fertilization!! (**SORRY...NOT SORRY...about the 'clinical' description here...I aim to educate/share experiences, not 'show off' how smart I think I am!!)

Now, actual penetration of the cervical opening is kinda like anal sex; if it is not done thoughtfully and kindly, it is painful for the lady...and even then, some discomfort is very possible, making future forays into the option not quite as exciting!!

The vagina is not all that deep, although it does stretch, depending on penis size; so, length is not the biggest issue, as is patience and technique!! I have nearly succeeded a couple of times, with consent, and it was too uncomfortable. So, if one of you has a lady who is consenting, be nice to her, and maybe , JUST MAYBE...you will have a new experience!! AND, her too!!

The group of ladies here is expanding at just the right pace, and I am enjoying it!! (Too Bad some others are not!!)

Five**Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋🌪️🤯💯

And, hoping to see MORE girls involved...this IS a HAREM tale, after all!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWirdSmiff@WirdSmiff
Thank you for reading my stories. All participants in my fantasies that are taking part in anything regarding sexual activity, are over the age of 18 as required by US law regardless of age restrictions or otherwise in the country where you are reading them. My tales are pur...