Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mother seemed very tense in my arms which confused me. To be honest I wasn't sure how she would usually feel after we'd got onto the bed or even as she bent over the table or whatever. I hadn't actually been concerned with that, I'm ashamed to say. My role was simply to make them, Mum, Chrissie and my Mother, cum hard and frequently. In return they ensured that I was also satisfied.

Molly's words came back to me with a vengeance! I fucked them! The women I loved. Even when I tried to be loving I was still fucking them.

Pushing the negative thoughts to the back of my mind I tried to make amends, stroking, touching, kissing and caressing. It took a while but little by little Mother started to relax. She began to make little noises of appreciation that I'd not heard from her before. There was none of the 'Yes Darling, harder, faster -- fuck me, NOW!' type reaction just soft sighs and gentle breathing. So soft, so quiet I sometimes wondered if she was utterly bored and had fallen asleep.

"Roll onto your tummy Mummy," I whispered softly into her ear.

She giggled like a little girl and rolled.

"Arms up or down?" she murmured contentedly.

"What ever is comfortable."

Her left arm went out to the side, her right down, the back of her hand brushing against my thigh. I stroked across her back with my fingertips. I explored and experimented with both touch and tenderness. I traced down my Mother's spine from the top of her neck to where her legs parted encouragingly. Ignoring the temptation I stroked across the cheeks of her bum, one side then the other.

"Tickles," she giggled as her bottom trembled and her hips squirmed.

"You've got a wonderful body, Mother of mine," I chuckled.

I reached further for the backs of her thighs. Just a little too far to be comfortable so squirmed downwards tracing her spine with my lips as my hand explored the back and outside of each thigh, swapping from one to another until my fingers reached her ankles and my lips the very top of her legs.

My Mother tried to part her legs more but my body prevented it on one side. She opened the other side wider to compensate. I accepted the invitation, placed my tongue at the top of her bottom and dragged my tongue straight down the perfect little valley between her cheeks. I dallied at her anus and allowed my tongue to probe a little and explore before continuing down until lack of space prevented me probing my Mother's secret place further.

"Shall I roll onto my back for you Darling?"

"Not yet, Mother. Roll onto your side, face me this time."

I waited while Mother moved position. She lay with one leg on the bed and the other raised, artfully bent at the knee and offering her Son the delights she fully exposed. I slid off the bottom of the bed, knelt and kissed the toes on her left foot tenderly before working my way back up the inside of her straight leg with my tongue and mouth. I placed my arm between her legs as I climbed back onto the bed. When my mouth reached her beautiful, swollen sex my hand on her bottom prevented her rolling casually onto her back and making everything available to her only Son.

"That's mean!" she sighed and giggled as I circled her innie belly button.

Onto her right breast, the delicious soft, sensitive flesh at the side before going down to the areola and her erect, dark brown nipple. A lick then a loving suck and upwards once more. The neck, her ear lobe then her forehead. I was fully back on the bed, beside my Mother.

"Onto your back please Love of My Life." I whispered.

Mother moved onto her back and parted her legs wide. I moved to cover her with my body then wriggled down until my mouth could be with hers. I kissed her soft and gentle, no tongues, just soft gentle kisses which moved from her lips. I spread my kisses lovingly across her face. Mother returned my kisses eagerly and accompanied her actions with sighs of pleasure.

"May I put my arms around you?"

"No, not yet."

"Meanie," she giggled coquettishly.

"Just want you to relax and enjoy."

Our mouths met and we kissed longingly. I worked my way back down her naked body only my mouth in contact with her soft, tender flesh. At her sex I moved my mouth to the point I had reached when she was laying on her front and finished my journey, up between the petals and onto the nub of pleasure peeping out from under its hood. Mother shuddered urgently. I continued down her delicious body until I was once again kneeling on the carpet at the foot of the bed.

Kissing the big toe on each of her feet I took a delicate hold on her ankles, surreptitiously keeping her legs spread wide as my eyes were drawn unerringly to the apex. Her swollen, open sex glistened invitingly. I allowed myself a small inward smile 'well must have been doing something right' I thought delightedly. Working my way back up her body again I climbed back onto the bed and paused to enjoy her glorious wetness for more than a few moments causing my Mother to sob happily. As soon as she began to become too energetic I eased off and worked my mouth further north, across her flat belly to the foothills of her breasts. I led the expedition force on an exploratory trip to left and right in the lowlands before heading straight up the central valley of the Goddess. A brief foray to left and right again to examine the twin peaks then upwards again. Her neck, chin, lips, nose and forehead. Just a little further and then...

My throbbing cock-head met with the apex of her legs. My instinct was to drive it home, as always. My cock was telling me that I'd teased and played enough. That I should ram it hard home and fuck her lights out. My head heard Molly's words 'sometimes a good hard fucking is not what is needed or desired. Soft, tender is the order of the day. Let us feel each fraction of an inch as you slide in, pause and allow us to enjoy every tiny nuance'.

My cock didn't need any guiding. It knew exactly were it belonged. All I had to do was resist the increasingly strong urge to ram it home. I raised my hips. My cock-head dragged slowly up the length of my Mother's slit. It paused at the top obediently and I pressed it a little harder into my Mother's clitty. She sighed happily.

Lowering my hips my cock followed suit and dragged back down the increasing wetness. Up again, just a little. My cock-head was in exactly the correct position. I felt, no, sensed my Mother tense for my thrust. I didn't. I didn't tell her to relax either, that was something we both had to learn, words wouldn't do.

I eased in, less that half an inch. Just the very tip opening her up slightly. Mother sighed and tensed again. I backed off and waited until she relaxed. In a very little, she tensed. I was about to ease back.

"Sorry," she whispered, "try again... please."

Backing off once more I paused until her breathing calmed then eased forward again. Better, not perfect but much more relaxed. I paused. I actually felt her trying to relax and waited patiently. There was no rush. I'd happily start again if required.

"OK."

I backed off the merest fraction then slipped in another half inch or so. No tension!

"That's nice," Mother whispered from somewhere near my chest.

Focusing on my cock-head I tenderly moved it back and forth, slow and careful. I could feel her tunnel moving out to accommodate my cock then closing tighter as the head pushed deeper. Slowly but surely I fed my length into my Mother enjoying the sound of her breathing and soft sounds of encouragement. With my cock full inside I altered my position. Forearms either side of her head, I arched my back so that my cock remained in position but I could reach down and kiss her lips, forehead and cheeks. More importantly I could see her face and watch for her changes in expression. I backed my cock out almost to the point of falling out then pushed home, slow and steady. My Mother's eyes flew open as she gasped.

"Alright?" I asked slightly alarmed.

She grinned and nodded eagerly.

Repeating the move I was delighted when Mother pushed her hips up to greet my throbbing cock. I bottomed out again and once more her eyes flew open. She stared straight into mine and laughed joyously.

"Can you hit that spot again?" she gasped.

"I'll do my best."

I went again and waited for the response. She nodded.

"Know what it is?"

"Your cervix?"

"Think so. Normally your cock just seems to bounce off it before it pushes passed. Dunno why it should feel different today. Maybe the way you prepared me? Could just be the angle..."

I went again, same move, same intensity and again she responded in exactly the same way. With a long, drawn out sigh of pleasure. I waited while she recovered and marshaled her thoughts.

"It feels as if it's opened up. As if your cock head is actually pushing inside it... go again."

I went again and again and again, same slow, steady back and forth but without pausing, just a long, slow stroke like an old steam train engine pulling up a steep grade. Whooo Woo!

Mum came hard on the fifth or sixth stroke. I slowed but didn't stop, not even a pause. Mother gently came back to me, smiled and nodded. I upped the ante aiming for that spot each time. My Mother climaxed again so I slowed again until... she shook her head.

"No, keep going! When you're ready try to hold it on that place and stay until you've finished."

Mother's pussy walls tightened around my throbbing cock and I was very soon on the verge. The point of no return with explicit instructions to try and pump my fertile seed directly into the body of uterus. No dropping the parcel on the doorstep! Straight onto the kitchen table if you please!

That thought alone was more than enough.

"Cumin Mother!"

I withdrew, pushed deep and watched delightedly as she nodded happily. I unloaded energetically. My Mother jerked briefly and smiled contentedly as each individual load exploded inside her. I felt the pump but, try as I might I couldn't feel it filling up around my cock-head. Didn't bother me, I concentrated on staying in position and loosing off as many rounds of spermatozoa as I could muster. When the last load had left I closed my eyes and tried to drag air into my lungs.

Mother's pelvic floor muscles started to squeeze my cock. My turn to open my eyes in pleasure and surprise.

"Feel good?" she whispered.

"Very. You OK?"

"Never felt better, nor more satisfied. Even your Grandfather hasn't made love to me that well. I've got a good feeling inside me Darling, leave your big fat cock of a stopper exactly where it is for as long as possible. Felt like we hit the bullseye between us."

She lifted her lips toward mine. I bent my head to meet her half way then followed hers down until her head rested back on the pillow. Our mouths danced with shared excitement while our conjoined hips struggled to remain motionless. Eventually my cock lost sufficient stiffness to fail as a stopper. Mother chuckled filthily.

"My turn now!" she announced.

She wriggled, my cock slipped out. She moved with the speed of a striking snake and grabbed for it.

"Oh!"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just that usually, after we've fucked, your cock is covered with a mixture of your spunk and my cum juices. Know what that means? We got a bullseye!" she declared loudly.

=== === ===

We were snuggled, both ready for sleep.

"Was it OK?"

"Yes Darling. The best, honest. I've never felt so good. Don't you believe me?"

"I do it's just that you seemed so tense. Even right at the beginning when I cuddled you close you seemed unyielding, sort of trying to fight me off without fighting, if you see what I mean?"

"I do and I'm sorry. I'm afraid it's a defensive device dating back to your Dad. He'd come home and I never knew if I was going to be fucked or beaten. The only thing I knew for certain was that he wouldn't be making love to me. Janet's the same. We've been working on it."

"But... I've been doing what Janet taught me. What you've encouraged. I'm treating you both like my Father did?"

I could have screamed with rage. I held it back and pulled her in tight to me burying my face in her neck so that she couldn't hear me crying. She pried my arms apart and turned to face me. Took one look at my tearful eyes and pulled me close covering my face with tender, motherly kisses.

Moving her face away enough to look at me properly she took a firm hold of my shoulders and shook me.

"Ryan! Look at me! Listen to me! This is your Mother talking!"

Opening my eyes I saw her stern face and couldn't help but chuckle.

"OK," she chuckled in return, "your Mother that you fuck beautifully and make love to divinely, that better?"

"Lots!"

"Good, serious for a few minutes. I'm fucked up. Janet will admit the same if you really want to ask her. Your Dad used us both. We loved it as much as we hated it. I won't deny it. He never once made love to me. Never once even considered my pleasure. Never once showed so much as an ounce of affection for me. I was his to be used and he used me, oh how he used me. And I always came back for more until he threatened to make you like him. If I didn't leave, without you, he'd make you watch him beating me, whipping me, fucking me and teach you to do it. To me and others. I had to leave you, for your own sake. I should have gone to the police. I should have told Granddad but, like I said, I was fucked up and frightened.

Unknown to you you were mending Janet. Your gentle, caring ways. Your behaviour, your constant vigilance. Every little thing was slowly mending her. She was falling in love with you. She ached to give herself to you. When you came back into my life and I saw you were nothing like your Father I started to mend. When we fell in love, don't argue, we fell in love and Mother/Son ceased to exist as it had with Janet and Brother/Sister with Chrissie I started to mend more quickly.

Janet taught you to fuck the way she did because it was the only way she knew. Nobody had treated her differently. I was happy to be fucked hard as well because I knew little different. I slept with Mum and Dad again after I returned home. Dad realised I enjoyed hard and demanding, that's what he gave me. I knew no different to Janet. I was happy. Didn't stop me tensing up when I was about to get fucked though, part of the so called 'enjoyment', I suspect the shrinks would say.

Next time I won't be quite so tense, I hope. If I am I apologise and I hope you'll work your magic on me again. You are helping me make little steps to getting back to normal, carrying your baby will be a giant step in the right direction, as it has been for Janet. Be patient with us Darling, please."

"I'll be as patient as you need. Do anything to help or ease your pains. Just let me know? Help me to help you... both?"

"I promise, I promise on Janet's behalf as well. I'll tell her in the morning. Kiss? Cuddle? We lovers again?" she grinned happily.

We spooned and I nuzzled her neck, just like the old days.

"Now you have a couple of options, do you have a preference?" I asked softly.

"You mean sex?"

"Err, yes," I chuckled, "I already know you prefer coffee to tea... philistine."

She laughed.

"Both! Variety. Molly show you how to make love to a woman?"

"She did, a brief introduction as she put it."

"Good, learn everything she wants to teach you then demand more. Learn enough and we'll start calling you Heinz," she giggled, "now snuggle and sleep. I've got a baby to grow and I have a good feeling about tonight. Love you Darling, so much. Sleep tight..."

Chrissie didn't get to enjoy my morning wood the following day. My Mother had double helpings...

There's more if you wish?

12