Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 18

Story Info
My baby Sister Geraldine gives me her virginity.
2.4k words
4.7
12.6k
39

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gryphon and a raptor are overcome wi I'm thirty eight now and my tale started when I was six and living with my Mother, Father and Gran in a big house. My Father abused my Mother and his Mother, my Gran. My Mother was sent away but not allowed to take me. I lived with my Father's girlfriend (Janet) and his Daughter (Chrissie). Chrissie was three weeks younger than me. He tried to molest Chrissie when she was twelve. Janet stopped him and beat the shit out of him. We didn't see him again. At eighteen I fucked Janet. Three weeks later I fucked Chrissie. I found my birth Mother, we made love and fucked. Apparently I had the same sexual chemistry as my Father. Fortunately I wasn't the vicious bastard he was. I fucked a lot of women, some that he'd fucked and some that he'd Fathered. He died, I inherited a very large fortune.

For all the dirty details please read the previous chapters.

August 9th. I stood, transfixed, as my ravishing, naked, baby Sister wobbled sexily up the cobbled path in her high heels. She stopped at the open front door.

"Well? You coming Bro?" she called seductively.

"Any minute now!"

"Well it had better not be any minute. Not a moment before the clock strikes midnight, the fucking hour, then I want it in me. Not a minute sooner nor a minute later. So come here and carry me over the threshold. Next time I step out of this door I'll be a woman, your woman!"

It's not everyday you get an invitation like that from your little Sister. I was by her side in moments and swept her up into my arms. I carried the naked beauty into the hallway to a loud round of applause from our assembled family. Our Mother held out two glasses of champagne and my Sister took them both.

"That's just plain greedy," I remonstrated.

"You'd rather hold a glass of bubbly that will be gone in minutes or me, who'll be yours forever?" she giggled.

=== === ===

"Better get you ready Bro, nearly time."

Piece by piece she removed my clothes. After folding each item she passed it to our Mother who passed it to Janet who placed it on the counter top. My Sister was kneeling at my feet her eyes locked on my fat throbbing cock as it attempted to poke her in the eye. She looked up at me with an excited gleam in her eyes.

"You do realise this is the first cock I've ever seen?"

The statement surprised me but on reflection I understood. We'd been very careful to obey all the rules with Gerry, right from the start. Chrissie had seen my cock loads of times before we fucked simply because we grew up together. As nippers we'd bathed together. Gerry hadn't had that experience.

"So you don't know if it's big or small? Good or bad?" I teased.

"Oh, I've been doing my research, asking around and it's big and I'm told it's not good, it's fucking good, at fucking. Can I touch?"

"I won't tell anyone if you don't." I grinned.

My baby Sister took my pulsing meat into her hand and examined the result closely.

"I'm going to have to get a larger hand!" she exclaimed delightedly, "do you know a good second hand shop by any chance," she giggled nervously.

Dipping her head forward quickly she rested my knob head on her lips then slowly parted them. My cock slid between and I felt her tongue flicking over the head. It probed my slit and circled my glans. A little more went in until I saw her lips slide over my glans, she tightened her lips around my girth and hungrily on the end.

I shuddered with pleasure. My baby Sister was actually sucking my cock, after years of my waiting, our waiting, and she seemed to be enjoying it. My ready to fuck cock moved swiftly into needing to fuck mode. Opening her mouth she moved closer making more cock disappear between her lips. They closed up again and the tongue probed and explored around the increased meat in her mouth. My hands hovered over her head. I fought the strong desire to clamp my hands firmly on her head and thrust my cock straight to the back of my mouth, successfully.

Relaxing her lips again she pushed even further forward. I felt my cock head hard against the back of her mouth. Fuck! That felt incredible. I shuddered again. My Sister looked up at me, straight into my eyes. Even with a mouth full of my cock she managed to smile delightedly. We were in a world of our own, just me and my baby Sister. My knees trembled and my breathing became deeper. I could feel my heart thumping in my chest.

Geraldine opened her mouth wide and backed off. She dragged lungfuls of air into her body. Her eyes sparkled with delight and ... mischief? I grinned down at her delightedly. Suddenly her head pushed forward, my cock-head hit the back of her mouth and I felt the tight ring that protected her throat from swallowing anything too large. My cock-head pushed passed and kept going!

"FUCK!" I exclaimed loud and clear.

Gerry chortled sending waves of pleasure up the length on my cock. She swallowed and yet more slid into her throat.

Double FUCK! She chuckled again and started to ease out. Dragging more air down her throat she moved her hands to my bum. I could feel her fingers trying to find purchase. I couldn't relax my buttocks they were so clenched up I could crack a walnut. She pulled me into her mouth. My cock-head seemed to be diving deeper and deeper into her glorious mouth. Her chin hit my ball sac. Her nose pressed hard against my belly and my cock throbbed uncontrollably as my balls lost all control of themselves and pumped fresh hot spunk down the throat of my virgin Sister.

She didn't choke, she didn't cough nor splutter, she swallowed the first load, backed off a little for the second, a little more for the third. She removed my cock from her mouth and wanked what little I had left over her face and tits. She looked up at me and smiled happily while the entire family applauded and whistled frantically. My fastest ever orgasm and probably the hardest. I felt totally drained.

"How the fuck did you do that?" I panted.

"I've been practicing for a very long time, Darling Brother of mine. Started small then worked up until I could manage something the size of your cock, just in case I couldn't manage to take your cock in my cunt completely. Did you enjoy it?" she laughed.

Helping her to her feet I took her into my arms and hugged her so tight she could hardly breathe.

"Enjoy it? Sister, that was probably the most incredible experience of my life and I've had more than a few. My turn now."

Lifting her bodily into my arms I carried her to the 'sacrificial table' as she'd termed it and laid her upon my alter. Our Mother appeared with a selection of cushions. A stool was placed at the end of the table. I sat. My baby Sister had clearly had private tutoring, placing her feet on my shoulders she raised her bum. Our Mother slid cushions under. Geraldine lowered, we assessed the position and adjustments were made.

With my hands behind her knees I eased them back a little then as wide as they would comfortably go. Dipping my head between my virgin, baby Sister's wide parted legs for the very first time I wiped my wide, soft tongue straight up the swollen lips of her slit, bottom to top. With a hard tongue I probed between at the top seeking out her inexperienced clitty and sucked it lovingly between my lips.

Geraldine's response was satisfyingly instant, vocal and violent. She screamed her pleasure to everybody's delight. After grabbing a handful of my hair in each fist she dragged my mouth hard into the apex of her beautiful legs and urgently proceeded to drive her cunt frantically into my face.

More rounds of applause from the assembled audience followed by a quite softly spoken;

"Yep! She's one of ours."

from our Mother.

I continued to play with my baby Sister despite the serious risk to life and limb as her reactions became more and more enthusiastic. I eased my finger into her love tunnel. She stilled instantly. Glancing up at her I saw a mixture of trepidation and excitement in her eyes and pressed in a little deeper, she relaxed as I explored, seeking her own 'G spot. The exploration got her going yet again and finding it pushed her over the top. As her hips bucked and shook my finger pressed against her hymen. I moved it back instantly knowing that she wanted my cock to do the deed.

"Fuck me Big Bro, before I'm too exhausted to enjoy it!"

That was easier said than done after she'd totally blown my mind deep throating my cock. I was nowhere near fit to fuck!

I felt a hand brushing against my cock.

"I'll deal with it Darling, just turn this way a little so I can reach you better," murmured our mother in my ear.

Trying to twist my hips through ninety degrees while also keeping my baby Sister on the verge was not an easy trick to master. I persevered and soon felt the familiar touch of my Mother's lips on my cock-head. Her hand started to stroke steadily and my cock began to return to life while I played with my Sister's clit with my tongue and her newly discovered 'G' spot with my finger.

"Please Ryan, please, put your cock in me!" begged my baby Sister urgently.

"You're ready Darling, just stand up carefully while we move the stool then I'll guide you home."

I stood, my cock throbbing, aching to slide lovingly into my baby Sister, to break her hymen and make her a woman, my woman. Our Mother wiped my dripping cock-head up and down her Daughter's swollen cunt lips teasingly.

"Just a little deeper Darling."

Flexing my hips I pushed between Geraldine's swollen lips until I could feel the hardness of her pelvic bone. Our Mother guided my pulsing cock-head to her Daughters tunnel and lodged me inside carefully.

"Enjoy each other, my Babies," Mother whispered.

Pressing a little deeper I quickly came against the tightness of my Sister's hymen. She grimaced a little then nodded urgently. Pushing forward I watched for her reaction. Pushing her hips upwards she let out a load scream then a contented sigh. I finished the job forcing my hard cock deeper into her cunt until she said to stop.

I began to fuck my baby Sister with long, slow, loving strokes of my throbbing meat. With every other stroke I worked it a little deeper until she shook her head urgently. I continued to fuck her to that depth until our mutual orgasm.

=== === ===

August 10th. Mother brought us breakfast in bed and suggested we stay in bed until we were tired out, making us both roar with laughter. We went down to join the family for the evening meal and slept together that night.

Geraldine was off to Uni at the end of September giving us roughly seven weeks to get to know each other much better. We didn't fuck all the time but we slept together at least every other night. Rose and I took her up to Uni in one of the works vehicles and I visited every month or so as her boyfriend, with the big flash car. I booked an hotel and we stayed there the weekend, going out and exploring when we weren't in bed.

During that period the family dynamics altered yet again, as you might expect of a family created by a predatory male and a group of women who, shall I say, had sexual predilections that deviated from the accepted norm?

Karen and Jo were totally different from the rest of us. They had spent over twenty years without the slightest indication that the man that had been fucking the Mother and, more recently, his Daughter, had an unknown number of other families. Karen did confide that she fervently wished she hadn't started asking questions. I and the family did our best to make them very welcome but they kept themselves on the periphery of the family. Jo spending more time with Jim and Molly and Karen with Helen and Gran. At least the family could help them in any way they needed.

Sarah moved in permanently when Rihanna was eight. It caused a bit of a problem when John claimed she had no right to take 'his' daughter away but it settled down when Sarah suggested paternity tests could be made. David remained with his 'Dad' so that the 'good women of the church' could raise him. He went to Farming College as soon as he could and visited his Mother until he settled in Lincolnshire.

I remained at the Warren with my Mother, Rozalind, Geraldine, Janet, Janette, Chrissie and baby Helen. Sarah and Rihanna lived in the Granny annex making it a lot easier when David visited.

Geraldine came down with a good degree and went straight to work for RJ & Son. By then Jo had moved in with Jim and Molly, they all enjoyed threesomes. Karen was most happy with Helen and Gran but continued to live in the house she'd shared with her Mother. I paid the rent, it was as much as she would accept. David, Sarah's boy was off at Farming College. John, her husband had hooked up with another good woman from his church.

I was thirty two when my wonderful baby Sister made me a Father again, twins. Robin James and Rose Janet. Robin was very carefully monitored, poor lad, for any sign of unpleasant traits. He hasn't showed any as yet and ALL his Sisters adore him.

I'll be forty in less than two years time. All my Daughters live at the Warren and at the appropriate age they received 'the talk' from their Mothers and Aunts. Janette, Rozalind and Rihanna are already driving me mad, quite deliberately and I still have nearly a year to wait!...

=== === ===

I hope you have all enjoyed my little tale.

Stay Safe,

Stay Horny,

Stay Happy.th territorial lust...