Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 17

Story Info
Helen and Gran become firm firm friends.
8.1k words
4.77
8.1k
25

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New cunts and Gerry's 18th Birthday

I was born at a very early age and quickly learned that life wasn't always happy. I lived with my Mother, Father and Gran in a big house. My Father was away a great deal. When he returned he made my Mother cry a lot. When that happened my Gran cuddled me. My Father also made Gran, his Mother, cry a lot. When that happened my Mother cuddled me. One day, my Mother's birthday, when I was six, she took me to school. She was wearing lots of make-up and my Father had made her cry loudly the night before. My Gran picked me up from school. I didn't see my Mother again until I was eighteen. I went to live with my Father's girlfriend (Janet) and his Daughter (Chrissie). I was happy there. When my Father made Janet cry I took Chrissie and we hid. I cuddled her until it was quiet.

When we were twelve my Father tried to molest Chrissie. Janet beat the shit out of him and threw him out. I never saw my Father again.

When I was eighteen I had sex with Janet and Chrissie. I found my birth Mother. I had sex with her and the lady next door and the one at the other end of our terrace. By the age twenty I had three beautiful Daughters and others planned. Apparently I had the 'chemistry' that women adored as had my Father. He was a sadistic bastard. I hoped I was not. I was horny though.

My Father died. My Gran contacted me. He had left me his entire estate. I had sex with my Gran.

For all the sordid details please read Chapters 1-16

The big house became known as 'The Warren', due to the number of rooms and seemingly endless corridors and it clearly defined the intended breeding that would take place within. We settled in quickly. The family dynamic also changed. My Mother, Rose, our Daughter, Rozalind and Gerry my Sister moved in. Molly moved in with Granddad.

Chrissie took over Janet's hairdressing clients, Janet managed the household. Rose went back to work and Sarah was 'engaged' to help Janet to look after Rozalind and Janette. Sarah brought Rihanna with her so that she could play with her Sisters. When her husband and Son were away watching football Sarah and Rihanna stayed the weekend. On one such weekend Sarah had felt comfortable enough to admit that Alf, Molly's long term partner, was her Son's Father. They, Alf, Sarah and Molly, had hoped that he would help her create a sibling for David and although they were trying at every opportunity they hadn't succeeded before Alf had died. That confidence answered a great many questions.

Gran and Helen got on like a house on fire, like long lost Sisters. They spent a great deal of time together.

When Gran needed a 'service' as she called it I went to hers, it was easier. On one such occasion I arrived on time and let myself in, Gran had given me a key one day after she'd had to get out of the bath to let me in. Not that it required her to slip on a bath robe though. A quick sweep of the main rooms of the ground floor suggested that both Gran and Helen, her car being parked outside, were either upstairs or out in the garden. I opted for upstairs and headed for Gran's bedroom.

The door was wide open. Gran was naked and kneeling on the bed. Helen was naked and standing behind her. From the movement of Helen's hips, the squeals of pleasure that Gran was making and the regular thrusts she was making back into Helen's groin it was very clear that Helen was fucking her Sister's brains out. How?

I made not a sound but slowly stripped my clothes off while my eyes were glued to the erotic scene before me. My Aunt was fucking my Gran and both of them were very clearly loving it! Gran was obviously building to her climax, I recognised the signs. She rammed her hips back as hard against Helen as she did when my cock was driving into her dripping cunt. Her vocals were becoming louder, more demanding and the language she used would have made a navvy blush. Gran enjoyed being fucked and the harder the better.

Helen wasn't any less restrained in giving vent to her pleasure, calling her Sister all sorts of filthy things and getting as good in return. Helen's hips drove forward to meet Gran's rearward thrusting arse for all the world like she was fucking her with a massive cock. She was panting hard, as close to orgasm as my Grandmother. Helen's language was that of a foul mouthed Mother fucker encouraging his slut to take more and faster.

"Yeah you cock loving slut! Take it all, right up to the hilt. Fuck my cock you dirty slut! Fill your fuck tunnel with your sweet nectar, cover my balls with fuck honey!"

My hard cock throbbed with desire. I loved Gran's juices flowing down her fuck tunnel, covering my cock. I adored her fuck honey squirting onto my balls! How did Helen know these things?

Both beauties climaxed together, a harmony of screams of pleasure mixed with the grunts and groans of physical release. Gran collapsed to her forearms and as she did a massive, wet dildo slipped out of her cunt. It didn't fall to the bed but stayed firmly at the top of Helen's legs.

Helen saw me standing naked in the door way and smiled delightedly. Reaching between her legs she eased a dripping, double ended dildo from her own cunt and raised the end that had been fucking my Grandmother to her mouth. She devoured it as greedily as she frequently did with my cock. When she was satisfied she passed it to her Sister.

"Take your time and don't move. Ryan's got a boner you really want to feel in that cock hungry cunt of yours. Milk him dry then I'll have him!"

Gran turned to look at me, without moving anything other than her head.

"Well! What are you waiting for? I'll have some of that before it goes off," she chuckled filthily.

That was way more encouragement than I needed. I was behind Gran in a flash. Helen aimed my cock and I thrust it home.

"Ooh FUCK! Yes! Sis, our fucking dildo may feel fantastic but it's nothing compared with the big hard cock Ryan has between his legs. Fuck me Grandson, fuck me hard and fill me with spunk!"

"Cunt or arse, Gran?"

"Yes Ryan, cunt and arse!" she laughed.

"Take her slow Ryan, I've got something special I want to try." Helen whispered.

Slowing my pace I retained the power. Gran enjoyed feeling my balls banging on her clit. Bending forward I reached for Gran's hair and lifted her head making her groan with excitement. Gran enjoyed being used hard. I felt Helen stroking my bum. It felt surprisingly nice.

"Don't mind me, you've got a rather nice bum," she murmured.

Helen's hand explored, gently stroking as it moved. Very much how I stroked and caressed all of my girl's bums when the mood took me. Sensuous exploration. When Helen started to stroke down my crack I found it hard to stop myself wriggling with pleasure.

"Feel good?"

"Umm," I nodded struggling to keep a steady rhythm with my cock in Gran's cunt.

Up and down, up and down her fingers stroked with barely a feel, so very, very light. Just as I usually stroked up and down their rear cracks when we were 69'ing. It felt utterly exquisite. Did it feel as good for my girls? Is that why they had trouble sucking my cock and started to wriggle so feverishly?

Helen circled my dark rose! I drew in a deep breath. It felt good but surely not? Why would she want to tease my arse? It did fell good though. When I felt the cool lube dribble into my crack I knew Helen was going to put something in my arse, certain sure. I wriggled my bum as enthusiastically as my girls did.

"Want some arse, Lad? Here drip the lube on your Gran's shitter and feed your cock into her arse. She loves it!"

"Ooh you bad boy Ryan, fucking your poor Gran's arse. You'd better leave a very large deposit of spunk in there first time. I'll be wanting more once you've woken it up!"

As I eased my throbbing cock out of Gran's cunt and started to feed it into her hot, fabulous arse I felt Helen's finger pushing against my dark rose. Ooh FUCK! That felt nice. It was then that I remembered the big dildo she'd been fucking Gran with only a few minutes before. Was she thinking of using that massive double-ender on me? First time? I groaned instantly and panted as her finger wormed it's way inside me.

I cast around, looking for that big fucking dildo and was relieved to see that Gran was still enjoying it. Getting spit-roasted, cock and dildo. I know full well that the sigh was one of relief.

"Feel good, Bad Boy?"

"Ugh!"

Helen chuckled as I felt her finger turning inside my arse. The finger had been upper most so that the 'bend' could push against the rear wall of my chute. She'd turned it to face the other way. I felt it pressing gently against the front wall. It started to move back out tempting me to cry out for more, not less. Suddenly everything changed. My body started to shake. I lost all control of my hips, they just hammered mercilessly into Gran's arse. I grunted like an animal and screamed with relief as my cock throbbed and my balls emptied while I held Gran's arse cheeks hard against my thighs. I shook uncontrollably as my cock continued to pump spunk into her arse like I'd never known before.

Gran yelped with surprise then let go with a mighty;

"Yeeeeeeesssssss Ryan empty your balls!"

I didn't have much choice. My cock was pumping furiously.

Helen was stroking her finger gently back and forth and my cock kept pumping all the while.

I was utterly exhausted. Fucking Gran for less than five minutes and I had nothing left? Usually I'd last for hours! I fell to the bed and pulled Gran tight.

"Found it then?" chuckled Gran delightedly.

"What do you mean, found it?' wasn't lost. Knew exactly where it was," I heard Helen chuckle through my fuzz of exhaustion.

"What wasn't lost," I mumbled.

"Your 'P' spot. Girls have 'G' spots, guy have 'P' spots. I massaged it just like you massage ours. Same result, complete and utter pleasure although you're a bit more knackered than I expected," she giggled delightedly.

"My 'P' spot's up my bum?"

"Not exactly but it's the only way to get at your prostate gland without surgical instruments. That's not very efficacious when involved in trying to add to the pleasure of what is already a damn good fuck I'd say," she chortled, "you enjoyed it?"

"Mind blowing but I couldn't manage it everyday, I'd be wasted. Not what you girls or I would want. How did it feel on the receiving end, Gran?"

"Felt like you had a water canon firing spunk and so much! So energetic! I'm not at all surprised you're knackered. Probably best to save that secret weapon for the last fuck of the day, so you can sleep and recover?"

I grinned happily at that idea.

"Not today though stud," laughed Helen, "you're Grans had her nails trimmed especially and I'm now going to teach her to massage your prostate. Roll over."

I rolled as instructed. I seldom allowed my girls a rest after a big orgasm so, pay back time!

=== === ===

Gran learned quickly and practised every week, along with Helen. They taught Rose and Janet and there it stayed. I eventually slept very soundly when I slept with Janet and Rose. Not so much when I shared a bed with Gran and Helen, together.

Chrissie became pregnant, a little earlier than originally intended but carefully planned nonetheless. Helen delivered my beautiful Daughter with Karen assisting. We named her Helen, after her much loved Aunt.

Helen would have retired before Gerry would become pregnant so Helen formally introduced me to Karen, her assistant in all the births of my Daughters to that point. She introduced me as her nephew, with my consent obviously. Helen grinned delightedly and asked if she could have a quiet word.

Helen had given me the 'heads up' so once my newest Daughter was safely in the arms of her Mother and a few photos had been taken Karen and I stepped outside to get a breath of air.

"You've now produced four beautiful Daughters, with different Mothers but always insist that the Birth Certificate has your name as the Father," Karen didn't beat about the bush! "may I ask why?"

Again Helen had warned me what Karen wanted to talk about, and why. She also asked if I was happy to have the discussion.

"There is no Father's name on my BC although I knew him, I lived with him for twelve years. I don't want my children to think I didn't want them. Why do you ask?"

"Because I don't have a Father's name on my BC yet he lived with Mum and me for close on twenty years, off and on. They weren't married. He worked away, we didn't see much of him."

"What was his name?"

Forewarned is forearmed.

"Robin... something."

"He went away one day and never returned. Never heard nor saw him again?"

"Yes! Exactly. We didn't worry at first. He'd always just disappeared without warning then turn up again, without warning, 'cept the last time."

"Very personal question. Don't have to answer. Was he fucking you as well as your Mother?"

Karen's face went ashen. She nodded silently. Reaching into my pocket I pulled out a small photo in a folder.

"This Robin?"

She nodded bleakly. I understood totally. She'd just admitted that her own Father had been fucking fucking her, not an easy admission to make.

"Was he always violent with you?"

"No sometimes he was very loving and attentive with both of us. Most times he was a total bastard! How come you've got his photo?"

"This is 'John' my Father. He used to beat my Mother and his Grandmother, she lent me this photo. When's your birthday."

I made the calculation.

"You're my Big Sister! Gran told us that she knew he'd fathered a female child before me but had no idea who she was or where she could be found. Your Mum still with us?"

"Oh yes! Very much so. Can I tell her about this? Can I keep this photo?"

"Yes, you can tell her as much as you like. I'd love to meet her. Maybe my Mother and Chrissie and your Mum could swap notes? As to the photo, I'm afraid not. It's the only original we have. I'll get a duplicate made. We have a big, bad quality photocopy. They pin it to the dartboard and pepper it now and then. Much more fun than aiming for double top," I teased.

=== === ===

Jo was very pretty, as you will have come to expect. She was slightly older than my own Mother. Jo had tits and I mean tits! Like Sarah, a cock could get utterly lost between them. She'd not married, had very mixed feelings about 'Robin' loved and hated him in equal measure despite the fact that he'd been fucking both her and their Daughter whenever he returned 'home'. I'd taken a print form Gran's original negative.

"That's him!" she stated as if she was going down a line of suspects, "so your Karen's half-Brother, she'll be a bit upset about that," she chuckled.

"Mum!" squealed Karen in horror.

"What? How many years ago did you first tell me about him? Ryan's first Daughter? What was her name? Janette? And how many since? Every time you tell me about him. Never mentioned any other 'Dad' as I recollect. Can't blame you though." Jo teased.

"She's had the hots for him since he first walked into the delivery room! You're right, Janette, Daughter of Ryan and Janet," laughed Helen, I'd taken her with me as friendly backup, "first baby, Ryan was a little upset about what Janet was going through. He whispered in her ear. I asked what had made her laugh; 'He said,' said Janet, 'if it's going to be like this every time, he'll settle for blow-jobs in future!' and your Daughter quickly responded with 'Bet he won't'. Knew straight away she fancied him."

"You were just as bad!" retorted Karen gleefully, "every time he came back you were as keen as I was!"

"I was, won't deny it. Different now, Ryan fucks me regularly, and I'm his Aunt!" Helen declared cheerfully.

I said nothing but did wonder if I could manage another two of my Father's greedy cunts.

A fortnight later both Jo and Karen had got to know the family and how we functioned as a group. We took them to Luigi's where Sean welcomed them royally. He ended the evening with two new, used, pairs of panties. We were in the people carrier, headed back to the Warren.

"I wouldn't usually take my panties off, on a first date, without the expectation of taking a length of cock from the man," giggled Jo dirtily.

"Mind an audience?" I teased in response.

"I'd rather it wasn't in the town centre on a Saturday afternoon but..."

=== === ===

Sarah, Rose and Janet put the children to bed. Chrissie, Molly and Jim led the way to the playroom. Jo and Karen followed. Chrissie, Molly, Jim and I stripped. Jo followed eagerly while Karen hesitated a few moments before stripping off herself. Molly went to the kitchen table. Jim picked out her cushion. Resting her ankles on Jim's shoulder she raised her bum. Jim slipped the cushion under and Molly guided his rampant cock into her cunt. Jo beamed happily. Karen looked very unsure.

Chrissie sidled over to her;

"Jim only fucks Molly, she is his but Ryan fucks her when she wants it. The rest of us belong to Ryan, exclusively," she said loud enough for Jo to hear.

After giving Molly a sound seeing to he helped her from the table. I picked up Chrissie's cushion, she hopped up onto the table and guided my cock home. We fucked like we'd not had any for weeks. I barely held onto my spunk while managing to ensure Chrissie came heavily. When I'd finished I looked meaningfully at Jo.

"Do I need a cushion? I'm nearly there already," she sniggered wickedly.

"The right cushion puts your 'G' spot just where Ryan's cock can stroke against it nicely," explained Molly helpfully, "we've got a selection so that we can find the perfect size for you, if you would like?"

Jo liked. We tried all the combinations. We discovered the ideal for Jo and I was just about to slide my cock into her smooth cunt.

"Err, can we try them all again? Just so's I can feel your cock exploring my cunt some more," she asked cheekily.

I explored Jo's cunt and the smooth surrounding area with my fingers, lips, tongue and finally my cock. She was very responsive in every aspect. I loved watching her big, glorious tits bounce and jiggle as I fucked her. It was mesmerizing and took the edge off my need to spunk in her hot cunt. She suggested that she might lean over the table to take my cock doggie.

"I do love being taken, Ryan, especially doggie when your cock can be driven home hard."

Taking a fistful of her long, straw blonde hair I pulled her head up and drove my cock home balls deep with a single hard thrust. Jo gurgled happily. Holding her hair tighter I pulled on it harder still and fucked her mercilessly. She was loving it as much as Gran and Helen would. The struggle to reach around her delicious bum to rub her clit ferociously was worth the effort. Jo came hard and fast. Her whole body shook. Her head pulled hard against the grip I had on her hair. I let it slip gently through my fingers. As she reached her full climax she squirted urgently soaking my cock, balls and thighs. That felt very satisfying.

Chrissie and Molly helped Jo to the chaise under the window and made her comfortable. Karen appeared at my side looking distinctly nervous. Having said that she looked totally stunning, big Sister or no, fucking her would be an absolute pleasure. Her eyes sparkled and looked scared at the same time. The message was clear, I want to be fucked but... I'm not sure I can take it'. She had short hair, didn't reach anywhere near her neck. No chance of grabbing a handful of that in a moment of passion, I thought.

The tits were lovely. Not a big as her Mum's but more than a handful, D cup at least. They were nice and firm, filling out to top and sides without any hint of droop. She'd pass the pencil test even if the lead was all that was used. The areola were promisingly puckered and the buds were blossoming wonderfully. They were not little buds at all but suited the size of her glorious tits perfectly.