Janet Makes the Deadline

Story Info
Boss sacrifices to get results.
4.6k words
4.32
11.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crukshenk
Crukshenk
123 Followers

The corporate world can be cruel. Becoming a manager taught Janet just how true this was.

Janet was an attractive woman with a pleasing body. She was in her early 40's when she was promoted to manager. She headed a department of administrative and clerical staff along with three programmers. The culture in this high pressure corporation was unforgiving and demanding. Janet worked hard to keep her position. She always tried to be business-like and professional in her dress and behavior. Many of her employees saw this as being cold or aloof; an "I'm the boss just do as I say" attitude.

As a wife and mother of two teenagers Janet tried hard to maintain a work/home balance but with the demands of the job it wasn't always possible. Tough deadlines, sometimes unreasonable ones, were the norm for her. Long hours and hard work were the rule.

Word came down from corporate about a new project. Janet's department would be responsible for a portion of that project. The deadline for her part was three weeks away and would be nearly impossible to meet without extraordinary effort. It would require her three programmers to work 70 to 80 hours a week to deliver on time.

Janet brought her programmers in on Friday afternoon and laid it out for them.

"So that's it," finished Janet. "You're on salary so there won't be any extra money for the extra hours and I don't have the budget for bonuses. But I still need you guys to put in the time to pull this off."

And that was the problem. Janet had nothing to entice them with to get them to put in all of the extra hours. Their programming specialty was in high demand. It was difficult to recruit them and if she fired them they'd have another job the next day and she'd be stuck. They all knew that.

"Will you do this for me?" asked Janet.

Ron looked doubtful, Steve just looked at the floor, but Tony gave her an intense, calculating look.

"There is something you can give us as incentive," said Tony.

"What's that?"

"Yourself," answered Tony.

"What do you mean?" asked Janet with a bit of confusion.

"I mean your pussy. We want to fuck you," said Tony. Steve kept his eyes on the floor while Ron looked intently from Tony to Janet.

Janet's look of confusion turned to incredulity. "You're kidding," she stated flatly.

"No," said Tony simply, "I'm not."

Janet was dumbfounded. It was just so blatantly wrong on so many levels. She just shook her head. Tony just looked at her and raised his eyebrows. Ron was looking intently at her while Steve continued to look at the floor.

Janet was at a loss for words. This was so blatant and unexpected. Janet was a very proper and reserved woman, not flirtatious at all. She had only been with two other men before she was married and had never cheated on her husband. Now these three men were trying to blackmail her for sex; to get her to use her pussy like a common whore to get what she wanted. It was too much.

"I can't," she finally said. "What else do you want?"

"Nothing else," said Tony. "It's that or you miss your deadline."

Janet's heart beat faster and her stomach began to hurt. She was repulsed by the thought of having sex with these guys but her job was on the line and she simply had to make this project work. With a resigned voice she said, "okay."

Tony smiled bigger and said, "Great! Once a week for each of us should be..."

At this point Janet knew she had to try to get back some control. "Not so fast. I'll establish weekly milestones you have to hit. If any of you miss your milestone for that week then nobody gets any for that week. Also, your work has to pass QA testing at the end of the three weeks or, again, nobody gets any."

"Okay, fair enough," said Tony. "But after it's finished and accepted, we all get to do you at the same time."

Janet's chest hurt. She felt dirty and disgusted at what she was negotiating here but knew she was trapped with no other alternative that she could see. "Alright. I'll give you your assignments on Monday."

Tony congratulated himself and smiled at Janet as he walked out. Ron gave Janet one more intense look as he left and Steve just continued to look at the floor as he walked out.

It was a bad weekend for Janet as she tried not to think too much about what she had agreed to. She cooked meals, cleaned house, and did the other wife and mother things she usually did on the weekend. She tried to put on a brave face for her family but felt nothing but disgust for herself hoping that her family would never find out how she had sold herself for her work.

Monday morning Janet went to each of the programmers and gave them their assignments for the week with a terse, "Get to work." Besides the programming work there was much to do to meet the department timeline. Janet kept everyone busy and working hard, including herself.

In the press to get the work done she was almost able to forget her agreement with the programmers. She checked their progress a couple of times during the week and it was beginning to look like they might not make their first milestone. Missing the first milestone would be a relief for Janet but it would put the deadline in jeopardy. She was hopeful and fearful at the same time.

It was late Friday evening when Janet was ready to leave for the day. The programmers were still hard at work. "I'll be here in the morning to check your progress," she told each of the three. "If you think you've met the milestone requirement you can be here to collect. That is, if I agree that you've met it."

With that, Janet went home to a worrisome and sleepless night. Saturday morning she arrived in her office and with some trepidation she began to review the programmers' progress. She both hoped and feared that they met the requirement.

A short time later the three programmers appeared at the door of her office. Tony smiled and said, "well?" Janet looked at the three as her heart began to beat harder and faster with nervous anticipation.

"You all met the milestone."

"Yes!" exclaimed Tony quietly.

"Let's get this over with," moaned Janet.

"You first," said Tony as he pushed Ron in the door and closed it behind him. Janet walked around her desk to stand in front of it with her hands shaking slightly as Ron walked toward her. He was looking her up and down with an intent expression.

Slowly Ron reached out and began to unbutton Janet's blouse. She had anticipated this and had worn a bra that clasped in the front. Ron finished unbuttoning Janet's blouse and unclipped her bra. He spread the cups apart revealing her pale breasts. Reaching out he gently cupped her breasts and began to knead them. He pinched her nipples lightly. Janet just stared at the ceiling not looking Ron in the eyes.

Ron then reached down and began sliding Janet's skirt up her legs slowly. When he got her skirt bunched around her waist, Ron hooked his fingers in the waistband of Janet's panties and slid them down her legs to the floor. Janet stepped out of them and Ron sniffed them before tossing them on the desk. Janet spread her legs, but not too much.

Ron ran his fingers through Janet's light pubic hair and began to caress her lips working into her clit. Janet bit her lip, closed her eyes, and held tightly to the edge of the desk. She heard the rattle of Ron's belt buckle and his falling zipper. She tried hard to control her breathing as she felt what must be the head of Ron's dick rubbing on her pussy.

After a few tries Ron found the right place and angle and started sliding his dick into Janet. He began working in and out of her trying to make it last. Janet was the pretty, distant, unobtainable woman he had always looked at knowing that he could never have her. And now, he wasn't just seeing her naked he was actually taking her body. Try as he might, in no more than five minutes he began to tense up as his cum started to rise.

Janet felt Ron tense and start to spasm. It was then that she realized that they had forgotten about condoms. Janet gasped as Ron grunted and began to unload a week's worth of cum into her. He held his dick in her until the final twitch had ceased. When Ron pulled his dick out of her Janet grabbed a wipe to try to catch the cum that was already starting to leak out of her. She looked down at herself in disgust refusing to look at Ron. She heard him zip up and walk to the door as she refastened her bra, buttoned up her shirt, put her panties back on, and smoothed down her skirt.

Janet was shaking and her chest hurt. She walked a few steps back and forth trying to calm down a bit when the door opened and Steve walked in. He seemed hesitant and still wouldn't look her in the eye. He was gazing mostly at her body and walking tentatively toward her. As Steve approached Janet stood against her desk not moving. She was hoping he'd chicken out and leave without molesting her.

Apparently Steve had had some coaching because he reached out a shaky hand and began to unbutton Janet's shirt. The front clip on the bra seemed to baffle him so Janet unfastened it herself. Steve began to feel of and then massage her tits. After a few minutes of that he stepped back, reached down and began to lift Janet's skirt. He stopped for a moment when her panties were in view and then cautiously began to pull her panties down her legs. Janet watched as Steve stood up and gazed at her pussy. She was beginning to think that maybe this was his first time.

When Steve reached out and started feeling of her pussy Janet grabbed the edge of the desk and closed her eyes. She heard his pants being opened and then nothing else. Janet peeked out and saw that Steve was staring at her pussy while he stroked himself. When he started to move in Janet once again closed her eyes.

Steve was inept but he finally managed to get his dick in her. After no more than a dozen strokes Janet was once again filled with cum. Steve pulled out, quickly pulled up his pants, and almost ran from the room. Janet raced to close the door while still trying to catch the cum running out of her.

Janet felt terrible, physically and emotionally. She started putting her clothes back together wondering if she should bother. Tony came into her office grinning and just said, "Oh yeah." Janet leaned back against her desk as Tony wasted no time in completely removing her shirt and bra. He mauled and then sucked her tits briefly and then reached for her skirt.

But Tony didn't just slide Janet's skirt up around her waist. He found the zipper at the side and dropped her skirt to the floor. Janet was now naked in her office at work. She was mortified and miserable. Tony began massaging Janet's cummy pussy while Janet kept her eyes tightly closed and tried to control her breathing. She heard Tony's pants hit the floor but she didn't look.

Janet felt his hands on her hips but instead of the expected dick between her legs she felt him pull her toward him. Then he turned her around and pushed her over onto her desk. He was going to take his shot from behind. This was humiliating to Janet but did have the advantage of her not having to look at him.

Tony's dick slid easily into Janet's cum-filled pussy and he held himself buried there for a few moments enjoying the hot, silky feel of her. Then he began to pump in and out of her. Janet was slightly aroused by the feel of her tits mashed against the cold surface of her desk but she tried not to think about it. After a few minutes Tony reached around and began to play with Janet's clit while thrusting in and out of her. Janet gasped as she felt the electric tingle of her rising orgasm. She was determined not to have an orgasm with the creep who was currently fucking her. She was very close when Tony finally growled and shot his load of cum into Janet adding it to the other two.

Tony pulled out slowly but Janet was ready with a wipe to catch the cum now starting to flow out of her. She had just turned around when Tony chuckled, flung the door open, said, "See you Monday," and walked out without closing the door.

Janet ran naked to the door holding a wipe to her cummy pussy hoping that nobody walked by before she could get the door closed. She comforted herself somewhat with the thought that it was Saturday and very few people were in the building.

Janet put her panties on to catch the cum that was still leaking out of her and then got dressed. The programmers were gone when she walked out, which was fine with her. She really didn't want to see them. She drove to her gym hating herself, feeling dirty and used. She took a shower and then redressed leaving her cum-filled panties in the gym trashcan. Janet drove home, tried to forget about the morning, and became a wife and mother again hoping that her family didn't notice how disgusted she felt with herself.

When Janet arrived on Monday morning the programmers were already hard at work. She studied the schedule and then went around to each of them in turn to give them their milestones for the week. Ron seemed much more relaxed and didn't stare at her as intensely as before. Steve accepted his assignment without looking at her. Tony just gave her a big smile and said, "We're on it."

The work for the project along with Janet's other routine duties filled her time and the days flew by. The once or twice that she was able to look in on the programmers it appeared that again they might not make the week's milestone. Steve in particular seemed to be struggling. Friday came and once again the programmers were still hard at it.

As Janet got ready to leave on Friday she told them that she would be there in the morning to check their work.

"If you think you met the requirement then be here not later than 10:00 tomorrow," said Janet. She walked out once again trying not to think about what might be coming.

Saturday morning arrived and Janet began going over the programmers' progress. It looked like it had been a struggle to finish on time as the last files were stamped after midnight. But they made it. Remembering how things went the last weekend, Janet planned a little bit better this time. She didn't want to be bothered with the bra but she couldn't leave home without one. She wore a loose-fitting pullover that she hoped would conceal her bouncing tits when she walked. Janet had taken her bra off and left it in the seat of her car when she pulled into the parking garage at work.

Shortly after 10 o'clock three faces appeared in her doorway. Janet glared at them and said, "Alright, let's get this over with." She was not going to let them think she was even a little bit okay with this.

Ron came in and closed the door. He was much less intense as he approached her than he was the last time. Lifting her shirt up he was surprised and pleased at Janet's naked tits. He began caressing them as before and eventually began to slide her skirt up to her waist. Once again Janet leaned back against the desk as Ron slid her panties down her legs and dropped them on her desk.

Janet's eyes were tightly closed waiting for the feel of Ron's dick against her pussy but was surprised when she felt his tongue instead. She looked down to see him lapping at her pussy as he began to insert a finger looking for her g spot. Janet felt anger and humiliation. Having his face in the most intimate part of her body was just too much. She felt her pussy getting wetter and the tingle of a rising orgasm beginning.

With her eyes closed and fighting against the feeling Ron mercifully quit and stood up. He turned her around and bent her over the desk. His dick slid easily into her very wet pussy as he began to fuck her. Ron tired to make it last longer than the last time but he couldn't hold back and shot his load of cum into her. He held her ass tight against his groin as he kept his dick buried in her until he was getting too soft to stay and then pulled out.

Janet was ready with a wipe when Ron pulled out and caught most of the cum that followed. As she stood up her shirt fell back into place. She quickly smoothed down her skirt and waited for the next one.

Steve was next in the door as he approached hesitantly, almost ashamedly. He wouldn't look in her face as he lifted her shirt and began to clumsily feel of her tits. Janet had thought that maybe Steve would be a little more relaxed after the last time he was with her but he was still like a little boy. She leaned back against the desk as Steve slipped his dick into her. Janet hated what was happening but she couldn't help stealing a glance at the boy/man who was fucking her. She almost felt sorry for him. Almost, but not quite.

After just a few minutes of pumping Steve came in Janet, pulled out, and quickly left the room without looking at her. She wiped again at the oozing cum as she waited for Tony.

Tony walked in and almost snickered as he looked at her. He abruptly grabbed Janet's shirt and pulled it off over her head. Once again he found the zipper to her skirt and dropped it to the floor. Her panties were still on the desk and she was now naked in her office once again.

Tony mauled Janet's tits and pawed her pussy without finesse. He then turned her around, pushed her over, and shoved his dick forcefully into her pussy. The amount of cum left there by Ron and Steve let him slip in easily. Tony began thrusting hard causing Janet's tits to rub back and forth on the desktop almost painfully. After a few minutes Tony pulled out and started pushing his dick against Janet's asshole.

Janet jerked up and looked back at Tony, "Not a chance."

Tony chuckled and pushed his dick back into Janet's pussy. He went back to his savage fucking until he came with a growl and poured his cum into her. He stepped back and looked at her as she stood with her hand on her pussy to catch the flowing cum. Tony gave her a wink and an evil grin as he walked out of her office leaving the door open with her naked in front of it.

Janet quickly closed the door and got dressed. She once again went to her gym to shower and left her cum-filled panties in the trash. This time she had a spare pair to put on for the trip home.

Janet was in a sour mood the rest of the weekend. Her husband tried to cheer her up. He knew it was because of some problem at work, probably just the intense deadline she was dealing with. Janet hated what she was doing behind her husband's back but just couldn't think of any other solution.

When Janet arrived at work on Monday the programmers were once again hard at work. This was the final week. No more milestones. The work had to be finished and right or it was all for nothing. She made sure each of the programmers knew what was expected of them. Functional testing would begin at noon on Friday. The finished working product had to be delivered on Saturday morning. No delays, no excuses. It was going to be a tough week for all of them.

The long hours were exhausting but Janet's QA team began testing on time and declared all objectives met and function confirmed by late Friday night. The programmers, who had been standing by in case of any issues, all gave a happy smile of relief.

"All right you assholes," said Janet, "I'll see you here in the morning."

Janet went home to a sleepless night in spite of how tired she was. She was seriously dreading what was to come in the morning.

Janet arrived in her office and looked around wondering how in the world the four of them would have room to do anything in the small space. Just then her phone rang and she picked it up automatically. She heard Tony's voice on the line.

"I didn't think that your office would be big enough for what we want to do, so we have a room in the Sleepeze Motel over on Clamont Street, room 115. We're waiting for you here."

Janet gave a resigned, "okay," and headed over.

The Sleepeze Motel was not a classy place. It was on a busy street in an older part of town. Janet didn't like the idea that someone might see her going into a motel room, but she didn't think anyone she knew would likely be in this part of town. The motel fronted on Clamont Street but the parking lot and rooms all faced a side street. Janet parked several spaces down from room 115. She looked around hoping no one was looking and then walked hurriedly to the door. Tony opened the door with a big grin and ushered Janet in.

Crukshenk
Crukshenk
123 Followers
12