Janet Makes the Deadline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The furniture and décor of the room were definitely dated but it appeared to be clean and didn't smell too bad. Steve was sitting in a chair looking at the floor, as usual. Ron was sitting on the bed leering at Janet.

Janet stood there looking like a condemned prisoner. Tony just chuckled and began to remove her clothes. Janet didn't move, she just closed her eyes while Tony stripped her. When she was fully naked Tony stepped back and said, "C'mon guys."

Tony and Ron looked Janet up and down as they undressed. Steve undressed more slowly looking sideways at Janet.

When they were all naked they led Janet to the bed and laid her down. Ron crawled between Janet's legs and began to lap at her pussy. Tony tried to kiss Janet on the lips but she turned her head away. Tony smiled and went to kissing her ear and neck while fondling a tit. Steve was on the other side of her working on her other tit. Janet tried to control her breathing while the three naked men groped her.

After a few minutes Ron moved up and slid his dick into Janet. She kept her eyes tightly closed and grunted as Ron pushed hard into her over and over. Tony and Steve continued to maul Janet's tits. After fucking her missionary for awhile, Ron turned Janet over and put her on all fours. He then slid back into her from behind. Her tits were swinging back and forth with Ron's thrusting. Then Tony turned Janet's head to the side and pushed his dick into her mouth.

Janet tried to object but she could only mumble around Tony's hard dick. Janet had sucked her husband's dick a few times but she was not a fan. She certainly hadn't considered doing it today.

Ron shuddered and shot his cum into Janet. Ron pulled out and motioned Steve to take his place while he moved over beside Janet to go back to working on her tits.. Steve positioned himself behind Janet and slid his dick into her. He again didn't last long and added his cum quickly. He pulled out and went to sit on the chair.

Now it was Tony's turn. Janet was relieved when he pulled his dick out of her mouth and glad that he hadn't cum in it. Tony turned her around and entered her missionary style. He wanted to be able to look his boss, this wife of another man, in the eye as he fucked her. Janet, of course, kept her eyes tightly closed and grimaced as Tony fucked her hard, grabbing the sheet in her fists. He was savage, almost punishing, as he pounded into her as hard as he could. The bed rocked and Janet grunted with each powerful thrust.

Tony was panting hard and could hold back no longer. He growled as he added his load of cum to Janet's pussy. He pulled out and collapsed beside her on the bed. Janet just laid there breathing hard and fighting back tears.

Tony sighed, got up and the three programmers started getting dressed. Janet continued to lay on the bed trying to stop shaking. Her legs were spread wide as the cum of three men ran out of her. She finally got the strength to sit up on the edge of the bed. Steve walked out quickly, Ron smiled as he left, and Tony winked and said, "see you Monday, boss," leaving the door to the room wide open.

Janet, feeling dirty and disgusted, added annoyed to the list as she got up to go close the door. Just as she got there an older man walked by. He had seen three men walk out of the room and a naked, disheveled woman with cum running down her leg stood at the door. He looked at her and raised an eyebrow hoping for an invitation. Janet just glared at him and closed the door.

It had been a hard three weeks. Janet took a shower trying to wash off the memory of it along with the sweat and cum. She dressed and took the long way home to give herself time to calm down and put the morning behind her. It was finally, mercifully over.

It took a couple of weeks for Janet to finally start getting over her experience and things began to get back to normal at work and at home. Her corporate bosses were very pleased with the way she was able to rally her team and accomplish the difficult tasks on time. She was assured that a much deserved promotion wasn't far away.

In the mean time, though, the reward for hard work is more hard work. Her group was once again given a project with impossible deadlines. Janet made the announcement in her team meeting and her heart sank as she saw Tony looking at her smiling a big smile.

12