Janet - Mistress Anne Ch. 12

Story Info
Janet is forced to prove her worth to Mistress Anne.
3.8k words
5
4.3k
3

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHansen
PHansen
27 Followers

Back In The Cell

Both Lola and Janet came back to the cell eager to inform Mistress Anne of Janet's graduation. Janet was feeling very sore in her ass, and the fact that her pussy lips were still sewed together made her walk differently.

"So - the 'Little Toilet Mouth' has completed the punch fist training," Lola said with a proud voice making sure to humiliate Janet as much as possible by calling her 'Toilet Mouth'".

Mistress Anne looked at them with satisfaction and in particular at Janet.

"We even had help from the boxing team in Cell Block A, to further her capacity," Lola added to place herself in a favourable light.

"Well - don't you just keep progressing and keep impressing everyone with your determination," Mistress Anne said looking at Janet.

"Well done, Lola. There will be a prize for you to receive later."

Lola was not entirely sure how that was to be interpreted. A prize? Normally, that would be a positive thing, but somehow she was not entirely sure what Mistress Anne meant right there.

"Janet - I'll be assessing your newly acquired skills soon," Mistress Anne said looking at Janet.

"I do have a grand plan for you, my dear, as I won you 'for free' in a competition. You have not been in the cell a lot, and as such have not yet gained any preferential treatment from my side. That is something you need to earn here, slut."

"Time is now 13:00 and the prison serves dinner at 18:00. I expect you to bring a decent serving to the cell in a way you yourself find appropriate," Mistress Anne said.

"Surprise me with your wicked imagination," she continued.

"Depending on what you bring back and how it is served, I'll not be eating it, but you are welcome to serve it to the slut sitting on the floor," she said and looked at the girl on all fours next to the bunk bed.

"This is Slavegirl Angelica. She is a Mexican girl who was snatched doing a narcotics transfer 4 months ago and has been here since. She is very docile and has by now learned her place here," Mistress Anne smiled.

"Being a mule for the cartels, I guess you can imagine where that contraband was found on her whilst being transported, or should I say 'in' her," Mistress Anne said with her eyebrows lifted in a 'knowing' facial expression.

"Thank you, Mistress Anne. And, thank you for the education I've received during the last 3 weeks I've been in your cell," Janet responded on her knees and leant forward to kiss Mistress Anne's leg.

Janet knew she had something to prove now. Not only would she be tested by Mistress Anne soon, but she also knew all too well what failing Mistress Anne's approval would mean to herself. She would be put through a new run of the 'education' weeks she had just endured. A thought she could not even remotely bear.

Janet looked at the girl on the floor. What could she come up with that was humiliating enough to impress even Mistress Anne? Janet did not have many concerns about the girl on the floor, but was more focused on herself not being sent through the 'education cycle' she just had endured, again.

So, food was to be served, and Janet had to create a devilish way of humiliating Slavegirl Angelica? Janet thought back to her original days at Cell Block D where she herself was made to transport breakfast inside her asshole in a hollow butt plug, only to deliver it to her fellow slave girl Mariya to eat.

Could she come up with something similar to humiliate Angelica? Poor girl, Janet thought to herself. Now Angelica was to endure the 'short end of the stick', as Janet had to invent something devilish to impress Mistress Anne.

"What do you think, Angelica?" Janet asked, looking at the girl in front of her.

"I don't know, miss," Angelica answered. "I will do what you tell me to do," she responded.

"Hmm...," Janet thought to herself.

Janet had seen several videos of the Japanese concept of 'maid cafes' where food was served from the assholes of the maids to the guests. When a guest asked for e.g. a burger, the maid would bring the bun and salad to the table, but the beef was missing. That particular item was found inside the maid's rectum in a minced state and was delivered directly by the table to the guests. Effectively, the guest would hold out the naked bun and let the maid push out the minced meat onto the bun from her asshole, whereafter the maid would turn around and apply the salad leaf and tomatoes to make it a complete burger serving".

Sometimes, it was not even necessary to insert the minced meat into the rectum of the maid, sometimes the maid was 'naturally full' already. This was kind of the game the guests played when visiting those types of establishments.

Janet felt a sense of pride by all her achievements over the last 2-3 weeks. She was looking at Angelica in a "bigger sister" way, as she felt herself being the more experienced slave girl in this context.

"Hmm, I'm going to teach that little bitch, some manners," she thought to herself. Of-course, this all rooted in Janet wanting to impress Mistress Anne and not to be put back on the training regime she just left.

"Angelica, time is now 13:15 and we will collect dinner at 18:00. That means you have approximately 5 hours to fill up this pitcher with piss," Janet said and pointed to the 2 L. pitcher standing on the cell table, next to the blender Janet knew only too well. "I will of-course be helping you with the task, if I need to pee myself," Janet continued.

Angelica looked at Janet like a question mark.

"Yes - you will learn why in 5 hours," Janet answered Angelica's expected question.

Angelica sat pondering what was in store for her. She kind of subconsciously knew that she would be subject to some pretty perverse exercises as she already had figured out what happened between Mistress Anne and Janet.

As the time closed in on 18; Janet turned towards Angelica and said: "Look at me, slut!" Janet immediately slapped Angelica across the face leaving her with a burning cheek.

"Why...?" Angelica looked at Janet.

"Because, I can," Janet responded. Janet had no idea if she was overstepping a balance here, but she desperately wanted to impress Mistress Anne.

"You and I go to the canteen to collect dinner for the cell. You better be prepared for a 'full' experience. I understand you have experience in 'transportation'," Janet said to Angelica. "So, bend over and spread your ass cheeks," Janet instructed Angelica.

Angelica did as told, and put her face to the floor, leaving her asshole exposed to the full view of every person in the cell.

"I'm inserting a hollow plug in your asshole now. I'm going to make sure it is at your maximum capacity, as I do not want to be walking back/forth between the cell and the canteen more than necessary," Janet instructed Angelica.

Janet spit on the 8 cm. hollow plug she held in her hand and next let saliva drop into Angelica's pulsing asshole. Janet edged the plug into Angelica, but was met with resistance.

"Are we already at your tolerance?" Janet asked Angelica, picking up on the need to push harder than expected.

"Yeah - I think so," Angelica uttered in discomfort.

"Oh - don't you have some exercises in front of you...," Janet responded knowing full well how to educate a tight sphincter.

"You will be doing the transportation tonight, slut. I am without a void capacity today," Janet said, feeling her own rectum being full. All went according to plan.

As they both approached the canteen, much to Janet's delight the menu was indeed burgers and fries today.

"Right - so, you go grab a tray, get 4 burgers, a batch of fries and 3 Cokes. You get 4 plates, 4 glasses and you come back to me. I'll be sitting by this table," Janet instructed Angelica.

Janet sat on the bench by a table in the back of the canteen and as she sat down, she felt her own bottom feeling full. It would not be long before she really needed to take a shit. Angelica came towards Janet carrying a tray with the items Janet had requested.

"Okay - next, you go find some pudding. Again in 4 glasses, but only 3 of them are full. Let's go!"

Angelica returned with the items as per Janet's request. "Now, it is time for your old narcotics mule days to come to good use. Place yourself on the floor with your ass up against the bench. Spread your legs and await my instructions," Janet said. To Angelica's surprise, Janet took one of the burgers and opened it. She took out the beef and threw it into the bin.

"We don't need the beef. You will go 'vegetarian' today," Janet said looking at Angelica who was by now upside down on the floor resting her back against the bench where Janet was sitting.

"Okay - I'm going to be stuffing your void asshole with fries. These will be for your own enjoyment and you get to carry them yourself, so be grateful!". With that, Janet took a handful of fries and started pushing them into the hollow plug Angelica had in her asshole.

"Had you been able to accept a larger diameter than the measly 8 cm. you are currently equipped with, you would have been carrying dinner for more than one, but for today - only food for yourself will be the case," Janet said.

Angelica felt the warm fries being pushed into her asshole and was somewhat happy she was not to carry warm fries for more than just herself. Janet looked at the spectacle and concluded that Angelica was full.

"Okay, now we close up your asshole with the lid and you will stand up". Angelica felt her hollow plug being pushed further into her asshole, as Janet applied the lid making sure it was tight. Angelica got on her feet with some discomfort, feeling very warm inside her body. Also, the thought of herself being forced to eat the content in her asshole made her somewhat nervous.

"You take the tray with the burgers and the remaining fries. I'll take the pudding tray," Janet said to Angelica. Both women each took their own tray and started walking towards the cell.

As they turned the corner and entered the cell, Mistress Anne looked at them with curiosity.

"I see you have brought conventional burgers and fries?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face. Janet knew she needed to do something fast to keep to the promise of impressing Mistress Anne.

"Mistress Anne, yes - we brought them for you and Mistress Lin. They are fresh and just out of the oven. In addition, we have pudding to finish it all with," Janet continued and nodded towards the 4 pudding glasses."

"So...?" Mistress Anne said impatiently.

"You two Mistresses will have your normal dinner as you see here. There are 4 plates and 4 glasses, enough for all. But, to make this more fun; Angelica will have a burger with a different beef that I'll be providing for her. From my ass," Janet said in a hurry.

"Also, Angelica currently is carrying her own fries inside her hollow butt plug, so it will be a party for her," Janet concluded the pitch, hoping Mistress Anne would be liking the plan. Mistress Lin's face lid up in a smile by the sounds of what was about to happen. She, being the head Mistress of toilet slave training, of all people would appreciate the wickedness of the whole dinner plan.

"I see - clever thinking," Mistress Anne said with a satisfying tone to her voice.

"Angela, present an individual plate to each of us. You know which burger is for you," Janet said looking at Angelica. Angelica placed 4 plates on the table in the cell and awaited further instructions. Nobody ate, as all were expecting the 'show' to begin. Janet walked over to Angelica's chair.

"Now - open the burger and hold out the naked bun in front of you towards me," Janet said as she pulled down her own pants and turned around. Angelica was staring directly into an asshole that had a very 'used' appearance, which was more true than Angelica could ever imagine.

Janet started pushing and felt a large shit starting to open her sphincter. "Catch it!", Janet scolded Angelica. Angelica did her best to catch it and managed to make it land onto the bottom part of the burger bun. Janet turned around and watched the spectacle.

"Hmm - that's an expert serving, wouldn't you agree?" she asked rhetorically. "Now - my asshole is soiled and before I can sit down, someone needs to clean it," she said looking knowingly at Angelica.

Angelica got to her knees and started licking the hole from where she just had watched a large shit emerge. Janet held her ass cheeks as open as she could making it possible for Angelica to get inside her to really clean her up, thoroughly.

"I'm pretty sure your mouth would like to taste something different now?" Janet asked Angelica.

"Luckily, I know for a fact that you yourself have the sides to that burger you are about to consume. Place your plate on the floor, squat over it and push it out onto the plate."

Angelica did as instructed and felt the by now lukewarm fries vacate her artificially opened anus. She looked down on the plate that held her dinner and watched a mess of soiled fries and a burger bun without anything but a curled up piece of shit.

"So, now comes the fun part," Janet said to Angelica. You will place the plate on the table, and I'll help you arrange your dinner. How nice am I?" Janet said and smiled at Angelica.

Angelica did as instructed and placed it all on the table in front of her. Janet took the salad leaves and pushed it all together with the burger bun as the last part. It literally was a shit sandwich Angelica was about to consume.

"Now - I know you do not have a coke as the only one around this table, so it will be a dry experience eating that sandwich, I imagine. You do have a glass, but no juice in it. But, I also happen to know that we have a pitcher standing on the table over here," Janet continued looking at the cell table by the wall.

"Go get it, bitch..."

Angelica stood up from the cell chair and walked over to the almost full 2 L. pitcher holding her own piss from the last 3 hours. She did not manage to fill it completely as her memory served her, so she was surprised to see it being close to full.

"Yes - the two dear Mistresses around the table have chipped in during the day, it seems...." Janet said with a smile to her voice.

All 4 women began their dinner. Most of them had their focus on Angelica as she had the most 'exotic' dinner of them all. The remaining dinner plates were rather mundane. Angelica struggled a lot to consume her dinner. It was not easy for her to 'enjoy' the dinner she had been served. It helped a bit that she was allowed to 'wash' it all down with the 6 glasses of piss that the 2 L. pitcher resulted in.

As they neared a finishing point, Janet reached out to Angelica, "Hold on with the piss drinking; leave 2 glasses for later," she instructed Angelica.

"I must say - I'm sitting impressed with your wicked ways," Janet with satisfaction heard Mistress Anne say. Also, Mistress Lin chipped in with her respect for Janet's twisted mind.

"I see you have picked up a trick or two in recent weeks," Mistress Lin added with satisfaction.

"So - what's the deal with the pudding?" Mistress Anne asked. Janet looked at Angelica and then Mistress Anne.

"Well - my asshole might be spotless now from Angelica's tongue, but I still have not cleaned out my asshole completely. I'm pretty sure there will be remains that need to be flushed out, before I can be equipped with my nightly dilator plug," Janet answered knowing the normal routine for slave girls in the cell.

Mistress Lin picked up on that immediately. "Yes - that sounds like a really good idea. Having consumed a full meal now and having drunk the coke, I myself could need a good shit. Janet go get the blender," Mistress Lin instructed Janet.

"And go find the syringe with the spray nozzle in the closet", she continued.

Janet already had worked out what Mistress Lin had in mind, so swiftly she moved to the closet to pick up the instructed item.

"Now - you know the deal," Mistress Lin said looking at Janet.

Janet already was on all fours in anticipation of what would happen. Mistress Lin put the nozzle into the glass of piss on the table and sucked it into the syringe. Next, she placed the syringe at the entrance of Janet's asshole and pushed it in slowly.

"Enjoy the enema," Mistress Lin said to Janet. Janet felt the piss being pushed into her bowels by Mistress Lin. "Okay - that was one, one more is coming up."

Janet waited for the next batch of piss to be pushed into her rectum.

"Now you stand up and let that sit for a bit," Mistress Lin said. "In the meantime I'll take a dump directly into the blender, to add some flavour to the pudding Angelica will have for dessert."

It was like Janet and Mistress Lin were two pieces of the same piece of wood. They were thinking alike for sure. Mistress Lin squatted over the blender and let out an equally large shit that fell to the bottom of the blender.

"Angelica - you know the drill," Mistress Lin said looking at Angelica, as she turned her back to Angelica and bent over spreading her cheeks. Angelica certainly knew what to do, and started licking the orifice that had just been producing the main ingredient of her own dessert.

"Janet - are you ready to void your asshole?" Mistress Anne asked, enjoying the whole spectacle playing out before her.

Janet nodded and squatted over the blender letting out a stream of brownish coloured piss filling the blender to about half full.

"Holy fuck - that smells awful," Mistress Anne said as she sensed an odour from the blender.

"Angelica - your dessert is about ready. Apply the lid to the blender and let it swirl for a minute before you chuck it down," Mistress Lin said, looking at Angelica with a devilish gaze.

Angelica did as instructed and placed the blender jar onto the motor unit that would swirl around the content. She started the blender and watched the whole spectacle move around inside the glass jar.

5 minutes later, the 4 women were again sitting around the table. Each with their own glass of pudding, although Angelica's was more of a milk-shake type of dessert. She did not really feel 'hungry' anymore.

"Dig in, Slut! I've prepared all of this for you since 3 o'clock today, so the least you can do is to show some gratitude and commitment", Janet said looking harshly at Angelica.

As the dinner came to an end and all 4 women had consumed each their own meal, Janet looked at Mistress Anne in an attempt to gauge whether she had passed the 'test' she indirectly had been put to since this afternoon.

Mistress Anne picked up on Janet's questioning eyes and said: "I will give you that your mind is wicked. The whole spectacle you have put forth tonight is just plain mean, but I guess you have the inspiration from somewhere," she said looking at Mistress Lin who was sitting listening to the conversation.

"Right - before we close this up and prepare for bed, I do have a single thing I want to validate with you," Mistress Anne said looking at Janet.

"According to Lola, you are now educated in punch fisting. That means that I will now punch fist your ass. I know you are void as you have just vacated your bowels into the blender for Angelica's enjoyment. I'll not be preparing you for the fisting you are about to receive, nor do I expect a lot of resistance on your part. I expect to be able to punch my hand directly into you?" Mistress Anne informed Janet.

"As I was so satisfied by your whole dinner show tonight, I'll give you a few minutes to lube up your asshole. However, in precisely 5 min. from now - the first blow from my closed fist will hit your sphincter, so get prepared," she continued.

Janet felt a bit perplexed by this sudden change of scenery and mood. Suddenly, she was herself the docile and submissive part again. She had actually enjoyed being on the dominant side of the table for some hours.

PHansen
PHansen
27 Followers
12