Janet - Mistress Anne Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"5 min. is soon," she thought to herself and hurried to pick up the lube she knew exactly where to find. Janet applied a generous amount of lube to her sphincter and made sure to push as much as possible into her rectum as well. She only too well knew what a punch fisting felt like. She went on all fours, and placed her face to the floor.

"Please, fist me," Janet said looking towards Mistress Anne standing behind her.

Mistress Anne clenched her fist and did not go easy on Janet. She punched the closed fist of her right hand directly at Janet's waiting asshole. Janet felt an immediate jolt of pain in her ass by this sudden intrusion, but knew too well not to complain. She bit her lip and held in a muffled moan as she felt her rectum being violated. Mistress Anne retracted her hand with an equally forceful pull making Janet feel her anus being pulled outside of her body as it had trouble letting go of the hand that had just been inside her.

"That's it," Mistress Anne said. "I needed to confirm that you are able to receive a fisting at any time of the day. And also without a lot of preparation. A true anal-only girl is always available," Mistress Anne said looking at Janet's sewn shut pussy lips (thanks for Lola).

"Go get plugged for the night, girls," Mistress Anne said.

12