Janet Persuaded Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed. "But you would see our boobs, Alan," I protested.

"Oh, my dear girl, it's nothing I haven't seen before, many, many times. I've been photographing pin-ups for years. Honestly, I'm a professional photographer, for God's sake."

"Oh, okay... as long as the pictures are teasing, nothing more. Is that fine with you, Janet?" She nodded and smiled.

Alan was as good as his word, taking pictures from the side or back. He did persuade us to have a few with our hands covering our breasts. Inevitably, he saw us topless as we changed position, but he didn't stare.

When we took a break and put our bras back on, Alan poured more wine.

"So, how did you get on with the tampon, Helen?" he asked.

I thought that was rather too personal but I said Janet had helped me get over my worries.

"So, you touched yourself too did you? Did you have a nice feel?"

Blooming cheek! I looked at him, trying to produce an angry face. "Oh, Helen, don't be like that," he laughed. "I only want you to explore things you'll like."

"Well, if you must know, yes I did have a feel. But I can't say it was anything much."

"What?" exclaimed Janet. "Didn't you bring yourself off?"

"Well, I got a bit wet down there, if that's what you mean."

"Didn't you come?"

"What?"

Janet and Alan looked amazed.

"You really don't know what to do, do you love?" asked Alan, and I began to cry. "Oh, I'm sorry, you dear girl. You really do need to learn. Janet, why don't you show her what to do? I'd be happy to oblige but I don't think she's ready for that."

"What? Really?" Janet asked. "You want me to demonstrate how to masturbate?"

"Why not? We're all relaxed here, it's warm, no one's coming in. You're both stripped down nicely. Seems ideal to me. I'm not going to tell anyone or do anything to you. Go ahead, help your friend."

Janet was quiet for a few moments before walking to the couch and lying on her back. I found myself holding my breath as she slowly reached down and shoved her knickers down over her suspenders and stockings. I gasped when she opened her legs as for a photo shoot -- but this time without any covering. With her pussy on view, Janet closed her eyes, licked her fingers, and began to tease her folds. With one hand she held herself open while a finger probed, making her wetter and wetter. Then she began to concentrate her actions above her inner lips on a little bud, something I had noticed but ignored.

Alan broke the silence. "She's touching her clit," he whispered to me, "her clitoris. That's the most important part. Look how wet she's getting. Listen to her breathing, it won't be long now."

I was fascinated. Janet's legs opened wider as her breathing intensified. She was in another world. She even lifted her legs higher until we could see her bottom hole. It was a really rude position, but wonderful too. I was getting feelings I'd never experienced. And Janet was doing this in front of me and a man! I could hardly believe it.

Suddenly, she started shaking and bucking, and shouting, "I'm cumming... oh god, I'm cumming. Oh god, it's so great!" Fluid oozed out of her as she plunged three fingers inside, in and out, up and down, for about half a minute.

"Now that, young Helen," said Alan, "is a great wank. That is how to masturbate. I don't think you did that at home, did you?"

"Gosh no. Wow, I never realised. I had no idea--"

"That was blooming intense," gasped Janet. "Goodness, I've never had one like that before. It was showing my minnie off to you both! It was so naughty; so dirty."

"Nothing dirty about it," said Alan, grinning. "It's natural and it's wonderful. Well, Helen, are you going to try? You're not shy are you?"

"Oh no, I couldn't. I just couldn't. Not for my first time, not showing everything. No, I really couldn't."

"Oh, come on now, Helen," said Janet, "I did it. And I survived, didn't I? Go on!"

"I don't know if I'll do it right. I haven't practiced like you have," I said.

"I'll do it for you, Helen," offered Alan. "That way you'll learn more. I'll bring you off. Janet's here to make sure you're safe. Eh, Janet?"

"Yes, Helen, let him do it. Come on, off with your knickers, lie down here and let Alan help you cum."

Janet advanced toward me as I stood still, stunned by the suggestion. She grasped the waist of my tiny knickers and pulled them down, showing Alan my cute hairy bush. I was powerless to stop her, the wine obviously helping to remove any resistance. She pushed me down on the couch and Alan knelt alongside me.

I felt ashamed and excited at the same time. Everything, or just about everything, was on show. Janet had made sure my legs were apart and my fanny, my minnie, my pussy, was open. My granny's words came back to me: "Keep yer 'and on yer ha'penny my girl! Don't let nobody in there 'til yer married!" and I reached down to cover myself.

"Come on, Helen, don't spoil it for yourself," said Alan as Janet nodded. I felt his hand gently lift mine. "Now that's a lovely sight. You're definitely ready, certainly nice and wet. Now relax as I lightly touch your lovely lips. That's right, relax and enjoy it. Let's feel inside a bit. Hmm, even wetter. I'll use my finger to gently spread some of your juices onto your lips... stay relaxed as I very, very lightly touch your little button. There, that was okay wasn't it?"

It was definitely okay!

I was in that other world Janet had entered. I felt myself opening up even more as he caressed my clitoris, something I didn't know existed until minutes ago. It hadn't been covered in our sex education lessons!

I got even wetter as I heard Alan whisper to Janet. "This is something you may not know about. Watch closely and you'll want to try this yourself next time... Helen, I'm lifting your legs up a little, okay?" I felt a hand under my bottom as he lifted me and with his other arm, he pushed my knee upwards while still rubbing my pussy. "Janet, lift her legs up a bit for me, please."

I felt her take over and knew I was now fully splayed open and my anus was obviously on show, too. Totally exposed. "I'll get some of Helen's juices on this finger of my right hand while I keep up the action on her little clit with my left hand. Now, I won't put it inside but very, very gently I'll let this finger touch her anus. There. Lovely. It feels so smooth. Lots of nice nerve endings. Look how she's drooling out of her pussy, look at all the juices."

It was wonderful. Yes, very rude, but the finger teasing my anus and the simultaneous gentle action on my clitoris almost had me fainting. I was feeling hot, breathing heavily, and then... I felt it rushing up me, from the depths of my vagina. I thought I was peeing but it was just vast amounts of juice and then a shattering sensation, rocking and wrenching my body in ecstasy I had never before experienced. But knew I wanted more, again and again. Fabulous!

Alan had several fingers up me, three or four I think. In and out, heightening the pleasure. Janet was laughing and rubbing between her legs. "Oh god, Alan, "she gasped, "that I must try."

I couldn't speak, simply lay back exhausted. As Alan withdrew his fingers, Janet started rocking and jerking again, "Oh god, I've done myself again," she shouted.

"You should've let me do you too, Janet," he said, smiling. "Look, girls, I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have done that. It's probably ruined any chance any guy is going to have to give you a better time! But, at least you know what to aim for now. Perhaps you should find out how to give guys a good time and bring them off, too. I could show you."

We didn't respond, just stared at him. Janet probably felt the same as me, exhausted and satisfied. Certainly not ready to do anything else with Alan. Not yet.

This was all happening very fast for me. I was learning huge amounts about myself and my body and the world of sexual gratification. I was acutely aware of my nakedness now and hastily put on my knickers.

"Probably a bit too soon for that, eh?" said Alan. "Maybe when you've thought about it? This is a safe environment to learn some valuable sexual skills... keep it in mind. Now, how about some more photos, eh?"

"What, after that?"

"Why not, we've had a break, there's film in the camera, you're both nicely relaxed. We should get some good shots. Tell you what, just cuddle up with each other and I'll start snapping."

On the couch, Janet and I began hugging each other, both of us now in our underwear.

"That's lovely, girls. Helen, on your back and Janet, kneel over her. Great, keep your bottom up, Janet. Lovely! Helen, open your legs, let's see your nice pantie crotch. Super! Janet, put your hand on Helen's gusset."

What?

But I was powerless to stop Janet rubbing me. Damn, it felt good. I was getting wet again.

"Excellent. Janet, crouch beside Helen as you rub her there. Open up a bit more, Helen. Great. Slip your hand inside Helen's knickers. That's it. Is that nice, Helen?"

I gulped. "Yes, it's nice, but are you sure photos like this are okay?"

"Oh yes, nothing shows, it's all left to the imagination. These will be very popular, more money for us all. Janet, pop your other hand into her bra, so you're fondling a boob at the same time."

My nipple hardened under her touch as Alan came closer. Then I felt Janet touch my clitoris and slip a finger inside. Only seconds later, I came again, thrashing around as Alan captured me in the throes of sexual bliss.

"Oh, well done, girls," he said. "No faking that was there?"

"Oh gosh, Helen, sorry about that," murmured Janet. "I got carried away Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. But it's all a bit overwhelming, isn't it?"

"It's all good stuff you two," said Alan. "Come on, swap places. Janet, on your hands and knees. Let's see your nice bottom in your knickers. Fab. Helen, do the honours, rub her gusset."

And so I found myself kneeling next to my best friend who was on all fours on a couch in almost transparent knickers while a man pointed a camera at her crotch, as I used the flat of my hand to gently rub her.

I could feel her lips and her opening. I could feel her bottom hole through the thin fabric and as I rubbed I felt her getting damp. Alan told me to look at the camera and I blushed when he snapped me. Then he wanted Janet to look back at him as I rubbed her.

"Slip your hand inside her knickers, Helen, That's right, down the back, between her cheeks. Very nice," enthused Alan. "These are great shots. Yes, rub down further; open a bit wider, Janet. Great. Helen, get to work on her pussy. Slowly, let me get some closer shots."

I was wet, but Janet was dripping. She was sopping and my hand just slipped and slid over her pussy, a finger sliding inside occasionally. Janet slowly rocked back and forward and I couldn't help a finger going up her anus. She gasped and Alan realised what had happened.

"Oh, did you get a finger up her small hole, Helen? Yes, I see I'm right. Fabulous, get a finger in again, and one in her pussy, too. No, tell you what, take your hand out of her knickers Helen and put it in from the side of her gusset. Now, get those fingers in her holes... wonderful, her gusset is covering her holes, but it's obvious what's going on. Amazing, this is gold dust!"

Alan snapped away furiously as I easily slid my fingers into her private places. Then Janet put a hand inside her knickers and teased her sensitive button. Seconds later, she came for the third time!

"Oh crikey, oh flippin' 'eck," she screamed as she rocked and shook. "That's me done. I can't take any more. I'm totally exhausted, I can't do anymore, Alan. You must have enough shots now, surely?"

"Oh fuck, yes," he swore, and I thought that was rude. "It's too much for me, too. You girls are stars, you really are. I'm sorry, but I just have to--"

To my surprise, he started unzipping his fly. While we watched, he got his penis out of his trousers. It was a sight I had never imagined: it was huge and red and pointing upward -- nothing like the drawings we'd seen in our school lessons.

Alan, red in the face and panting, stroked furiously until with a cry of relief and a thrusting of his hips, he spurted white stuff. Sperm! There was loads of it splashing all over the couch. Goodness. My mouth opened wide and my hand went up to it.

"Crikey, sorry girls. Watching you two was such a turn-on. I thought I'd cum in my pants if I didn't do that." He took a deep breath. "Well, now you know how to bring a boy off. I'd have preferred it if one of you had helped... though I guess you did with your little performance."

That said, Alan put his penis back in his trousers, zipped up, and wiped the couch with a few tissues. I looked at Janet and we both burst out laughing. Alan joined in.

Eventually, we calmed down and got ourselves dressed, though my knickers were soaking wet. Alan gave us even more money than we'd had before.

"I'll be making a lot from these photos," he said. "They won't be in the usual mags; I expect my agent will sell these in Denmark or some specialist here in the UK. We could be onto something here girls, assuming you're up for continuing. A nice little earner for us all. We can still do the bread-and-butter pin-up shoots, but if you're up for the other stuff, we could be onto a winner. I have some ideas. Next week again?"

Janet tried to look nonchalant, but I could tell she was excited by the money as she counted it. "Yes, I suppose so. It was fun, wasn't it?"

"Well, if Janet says so, it's fine by me, too," I said. "See you next week."

Outside, we hugged each other and laughed. "Look at how much money we've got," said Janet. "I'm going to get some more underwear, corsets and things. Wasn't it fab? How did you feel about doing all that in front of him.? I wasn't sure at first but it was fun, wasn't it?"

"I suppose it was. I certainly learned a lot. I can't believe I had all my privates on view to a man and let him stick his fingers up me. But it felt wonderful. I'm a bit worried, though. Are we loose girls? Did that count as having sex? I know we can't get pregnant from it, but... well, you know, it was almost sex, wasn't it?"

"I think it's called 'petting' or 'heavy petting'. It's not really sex, cos he'd have to put his thing up you for that. But, can you imagine what that would be like? It was huge, wasn't it? I wonder what it would feel like; would it fit? I wanted him to put it up me."

"No!"

"Yes, I did. It looked so great, and we'd got him like that. He must have really wanted to have us. And the sperm coming out, that would have shot right up inside us, wouldn't it? What would that feel like?"

"It would feel like getting pregnant, Janet, that's what it would feel like."

"True, but he was thrusting so much, that would feel amazing. I guess he'd have to wear a condom."

"You sound like you want him to have you. Do you really?"

"Oh. I don't know. I felt like it at the time; I still like the idea." Janet paused, licked her lips. "We could experience it without any commitment or having to go out with any of the stupid boys off the estate We could make sure he had a condom and he obviously knows what to do and how to give a girl pleasure. Many young guys just want to feel you up and get up you."

"Oh, I don't know. Think I'm still suffering from shock. Good shock, I suppose." I grinned at Janet. "And all that money, and more to come. Let's go shopping again tomorrow and I'll join you buying some more undies. I'm thinking if this goes on, I'll give up my useless job."

That night. I had troubling dreams. I awoke touching myself. I was wet and I rubbed my clit and my bottom hole like Alan had done to me. I thought about his penis, how hard and strong it looked. Janet was right, what would it feel like thrusting up inside me?

Next day after work, Janet and I went shopping. I bought stockings and a suspender belt that had extra suspenders on it, long line too, so quite deep compared to my usual sort. I also got a bra, called a balconette, that lifted me wonderfully and hardly covered my nipples. It seemed really decadent.

Janet bought a corset with half-cups for her boobs and buttons at the crotch. We both got waist slips -- another layer we could use for teasing -- and shoes with heels so high we could hardly walk. But we looked good in them! We were really getting into this modelling lark. And thinking about sex all the time, too.

The guys at work seemed really boring and we cultivated a sort of aloofness as if we were out of their league. We thought we knew so much. It's funny really because we had such a lot still to learn!

I had my period that weekend, so I tried a tampon. It was strange at first, but having had Alan's fingers in me, there wasn't a problem. After a while, I didn't notice it.

~~~~

At our next shoot, Alan greeted us with a big grin. "Girls, it's great news. A publisher in Denmark really loved the pictures and has paid handsomely for them. So I've a little bonus for you already. But... er, well, the thing is, he's prepared to pay a lot more, and I mean a lot, for more explicit pictures."

"What do you mean, more explicit?" I asked.

"Nothing you haven't already done... rubbing each other's parts, fondling boobs and so on. Nothing I haven't seen of you both. Just that this time it would be captured on film."

"Pictures without knickers, without bras, with our legs open? Pictures like that you mean?"

"Yes, things like that. There's a great market for it in Denmark and Sweden, and in Germany. They won't be sold here in the local newsagents, so don't worry. But it's a big market and publishers really like girls like you two. Very popular over there. It'll be a regular job, well paid for a few hours a week. You'll be rolling in it."

Alan knew we'd need to have a chat and he went off to fetch drinks. By the time he returned with glasses of wine, we'd made a decision. The temptation of the money was too much. Anyway, Alan had seen us naked and no one else was going to know locally, were they?

"Excellent girls," he said, grinning, "a wise choice. Show me your new gear, drink up and get changed, and we'll start shooting."

That's how the next stage in our education began. We'd embarked on a road toward a new destination as the cheesecake material gave way to stronger content.

Alan was appreciative of our new underwear and it was exploited to the full. We started with traditional teasing shots, stockings peeping, cleavages, and little scenarios where we posed together holding up our skirts or adjusting each other's undies. Then it was legs-apart shots of our gussets, more and more ungainly poses as Alan zoomed close to our spread thighs, looking up at us as we straddled him, hands holding our breasts and inside our panties. After that, we pulled our panties so tight against our vaginas that hair was visible at the edges; and our boobs were so high that the areolae peeped over the edge of our bras.

Alan was keen on shots of us on all fours, our boobs swinging free after the bras were discarded. We had to cup each other and pinch the nipples to make them firm. I was wet between my legs without immediately realising it.

All the time, Alan snapped away...

Then, the moment came to discard our knickers, though we still wore suspenders or corsets, our heels and stockings. I was definitely nervous.

It wasn't so bad when we were standing or lying down with our hairy mounds on display, but eventually we had to splay our legs and offer up everything to the camera. I was extremely aware of my lips opening and I knew the wetness would be obvious. I forced myself to look at Janet and saw she was in the same state of arousal. Alan, focused on Janet's pussy and anus, was red-faced and sweating while he took his shots.

"Wonderful girls, now just reach down and pull the lips apart a little... lovely, yes, that's great. Yes, let's see inside. Helen, pull them open a bit more, great. Bring your legs more towards your chest; fabulous. Now spread your buttocks a little so your tight anus will open some more. Yes, great! Janet, do the same, please."