Janet Persuaded Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do they want to see pictures of our bottom holes, Alan?" I asked.

"Just a fantasy... they'll be imagining sticking their cocks up there, not just in your pussies. Nice and tight in the smaller hole. Very popular, apparently."

"That's disgusting. Do people really do that?"

"You girls have so much to learn," he laughed, "Yes, of course they do. And they have group sex in some magazines, two men and a girl or two girls and a man. One girl sits on the man's face while the other one sits on his cock. Or one man will have his cock in a girl's pussy while the other puts his in her bum."

"What?" said Janet. "Really? How do they do that? Is it possible?"

"Oh, it's definitely possible, I've seen pictures. One guy lying on his back, with the girl straddling him and his cock in her, then the other guy goes up her anus from behind. They look as if they're having a great time, especially the girl. She usually has a big grin on her face at being fully filled up."

"Bloody hell, I wonder what that feels like? I mean, two men up you at the same time. What am I saying? What must it be like to have a man up your bottom in the first place; it must hurt?"

All that was blurted out by Janet. I was just stunned.

"You do know that that's how homosexuals have sex, don't you? You just need lubrication. Apparently, the girl gets used to it quite easily if it's done gently. And you don't get pregnant."

"Good grief," said Janet.

"Well, you did ask," said Alan. "Anyway, let's get on with it. Where were we?"

"You wanted me to hold my bum-hole open, you dirty man," I replied, by now keen to get it over with and have another private chat with Janet.

"Come on girls, let's have you side by side, legs apart, knees to boobs. Pull those lips open. Now, Helen, ease Janet's lips apart. Great. Pop a finger inside, that's it. Work it in and out. Yes, now two fingers. Wow, she's getting juicy." Alan paused to wipe his brow. "Okay, Janet do the same to Helen, Yes, they'll love this. Now, Helen, on all fours... hold her bum cheeks apart Janet, love. Nice. Blimey, she's dripping. Smear some of that juice over her lips and bum-hole. Great, nice close-ups."

I was shocked but under the gentle teasing of Janet's fingers, and the naughtiness of the situation with my parts all open and on display for Alan's camera, I produced copious amounts of lubrication. I could feel it dripping out. And, when her fingers lightly caressed my anus, I felt it open. Involuntarily, but it felt so good, and then her finger was inside me, as if I'd sucked her in. I heard a groan and wasn't sure if it was me or Alan. Probably both of us!

"Oh yes, just like last time girls. Only Helen gets the benefit this time. That's it Janet, a finger in each hole, please. I need to capture this. No panties in the way this time. Lovely. Oh, they'll really love this."

The indescribable pleasure of a digit in each hole had me thinking about Alan's remarks about two men having one girl together. What would it be like to have two hard cocks in there instead of Janet's fingers? And, as I thought about it, I felt an orgasm creeping up on me and I writhed and trembled as it took over.

Alan snapped away and I saw an enormous bulge in his trousers as he shot the pictures of me. I almost fainted as I watched Alan put down the camera and go to Janet. She'd taken her fingers out of me and was panting heavily.

"Janet, do you want to help me out?" Alan asked. "I have a packet of condoms in my pocket. Are you up for it? Want to feel what a cock's like inside?"

"Oh god yes, Alan." Janet lay back on the couch, legs spread. "Get that thing up me. I can't wait any longer."

Alan unzipped his trousers and rolled a condom over his engorged manhood. With it sticking upwards, he lay on Janet and thrust it right up her. She gasped loudly at the intrusion.

Watching my friend lose her virginity, I was fascinated and moved closer to the action. Janet was as wet as I'd been and Alan's big cock slid in and out at a great rate as they both groaned with pleasure. His long strokes increased in speed and I saw Janet touch her clitoris as he went up her. I couldn't help but reach out and touch her, too, inserting a finger in her anus as he filled her vagina.

I felt him through the membrane and the extra pressure must have helped them as they climaxed together. Alan filled the contraceptive as Janet thrashed about. Then, all became still and I withdrew my finger.

"Christ, that was wonderful," grunted Alan. "I wish we'd got that on film. How was it for you, Janet? Did you like cock up you?"

"It was beyond what I hoped for, so big inside me. Thank you, Alan, it was marvellous, so hot. But I'm exhausted."

"Maybe you could have a try next time, Helen? What d'you think? Did it look good to you?" asked Alan. "Want to join your friend in experiencing a man for the first time?"

"I need to think about that. It's all a bit much at the moment, so many new things to think about. I need to take it all in: what we're doing in front of the camera, showing everything. It's overwhelming me, all the things you're telling us, too. And the money. What do we get for today? How are things going to go in the future?"

"Well, I can safely say that you'll be getting a lot of reward for what we shot today. I'm happy to give you a nice big advance. I'm also happy to see to you, Helen, as I did for Janet. I can take care of both of your sexual needs, no worries on that score. No need to mess about with inexperienced boys."

Alan peeled the condom off his softer cock and continued, "We can milk the Danish market for years if you two keep delivering. Whatever you're up for, I can sell it and share the rewards. Look, before next week, go up to Soho and get some different kit -- peep-hole bras, open-crotch knickers, trashy stuff. I can tell you where to go. Then, next time, we can pile on the really sexy stuff."

~~~~

Janet and I had a lot to discuss after that day. In fact, it led to so much change and really marks the end of my story. Suffice to say, I lost my virginity to Alan in the next session as he began taking care of my sexual needs as well as Janet's. The sensation of his huge penis reaming up inside me was unforgettable.

I don't think any photos were taken that evening but we explored the possibilities available for two girls and a guy. I had the pleasure of being eaten out as I sat on Alan's face while Janet impaled herself on his cock. In a very short time, I experienced so many sexual delights involving various positions and all available holes.

I learned I had a skilful tongue and fingers, using them to pleasure both Janet and Alan. We enjoyed a variety of toys and even used two double-headed dildos at the same time, front and back. Those sessions made for great photographs and, as you may guess. Janet and I never returned to our boring jobs.