Janet Rides Her Son in Hospital

Story Info
Her horny son lusts after his nurse, Mom Janet fucks him.
769 words
4.3
42k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

Janet wanted to visit her son who just had surgery. Today, she wore a floral skirt and a white tank top. Her long blond hair was tied into a ponytail.

She arrived at the room and walked past the other patients. She fell into him, her attempt at a hug. She planted kiss after kiss and only stopped when he greeted her.

"Hey, Mom," said Tom, glad to see her. The hospital couldn't contact his wife, so they contacted his mother.

"Oh, Sweetie. I had to come see you. What happened?"

"Thanks, Mom. I cut myself at the workshop. It's only a scratch, really."

"Oh, Tom. You're so brave." She caressed his uninjured arm and placed a caring hand on his chest.

"Mr. Hall, I'm just going to need to do some checks." The nurse, Nicole, interrupted and didn't hesitate to begin.

Janet watched as Nicole held his hand to check his pulse, put her hand against his forehead to check his temperature and then leaned in close with a light to check his eyes.

Janet saw that he was infatuated and noticed both herself and the nurse had striking similarities. She was jealous, but it wasn't Nicole's looks that Janet was jealous of, it was her youth.

Janet wondered if she could still make a younger man hard. She turned heads, but to make a younger man hard seemed like a challenge.

"Nicole has been great, Mom." He stared with lust as she updated his chart and swiftly left.

"Um, Sweetie. You have a..." Janet, embarrassed, pointed at his erection poking through his flimsy hospital gown.

"What, Mom?" he asked. Janet pointed again, nearly touching it.

Tom panicked and looked around to see if anyone noticed.

"Don't worry, Sweetie." The awkward moment was broken by Tom feeling intense pain in his arm, which killed his erection.

"Oh, Sweetie." She held his hand, kissed it then caressed his face. "Mommy's here."

"Thanks, Mom. Gotta get used to the pain. Prescription kicks in tomorrow."

She kissed him multiple times again and noticed he'd gone red. She noticed her son had another erection and she got a confidence boost. She felt awkward and guilty, but also proud she caused it. It turned her on. The fact that it was her son meant nothing.

"Oh! Was it something I did?" Tom was too startled to respond.

Other patients stared and Janet closed the curtains around his bed. She traced her fingers from his feet up his leg.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Tom whispered, freaking out.

"Shhh. Mommy's going to help, Sweetie. I can't drive you home with... that."

"Isn't Carla driving me home?"

"Don't worry about your wife, Sweetie. Only Mommy can help you now." She leaned over, giving her son a full view of her cleavage to tempt him. "Well?"

He nodded to approve and Janet couldn't help herself. She wrapped her hand around her son's throbbing cock and started stroking it.

"Mommy wants to make it nice and wet, Sweetie," she whispered. She put a finger to her lips to remind him to be quiet before embracing his cock with her her luscious, soft lips.

She slid her tongue around his shaft sometimes tickling the head. She covered his dick and licked his balls. When his cock was slippery and wet, she climbed onto the bed.

"Sweetie, are you ready to fuck Mommy?" Janet lifted up her skirt and exposed her wet pussy and then straddled him.

Janet guided his cock inside her and gasped as it filled her tight pussy. She rocked her hips and they eventually found their rhythm. She sped up and they had to use all their restraint to remain quiet.

"Sweetie, hurry up and cum for me. Okay? Cum for Mommy."

Janet pulled her tits out. Tom's eyes widened and he reached up to squeeze them. Between his mom fucking him and feeling her tits, he was about to explode.

"Cum for Mommy, Sweetie." The bed creaking and their heavy breathing made it obvious to the other patients what they were doing, but she didn't care.

"C'mon, Sweetie. Cum for Mommy. Before somebody comes in."

Janet sped up and she watched her son's body tense up and contract. Moments later his cock erupted with cum. Janet felt each shot of cum and felt her son's cock twitch and pulsate inside her.

"Good boy, Sweetie." She stayed on top of him while he finished cumming and leaned in for a kiss.

"Tom?" Carla opened the curtains.