All Comments on 'Janet Smith, Cockteaser, Cocksucker'

by johnnieblue44

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MacysDDsMacysDDsabout 13 years ago
Good Story

Take it from a woman who loves sucking cock there are very few things that are as much fun as feeling a cock throbbing in your mouth just before it erupts with cum. It's a feeling of real control. I can make it slow and lingering or fast and furious, it's all up to me. I have control of his pleasure. I can torture and tease or blow his mind. I really feel joy as I look from my position between a mans legs and see the look of lustful ecstasy on his face as I milk out the last drop of sperm from the tip of his twitching cock and lick it clean. Knowing that I have sucked him dry. The only think that can compare is having a hot stream of cum splash between my soft natural DD breasts and on my face. It makes me feel like such a slut... I love it. I guess that's why I enjoyed this story so much. You guys think you are taking advantage of us women but we are the ones that are really in charge even if you don't know it.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 12 years ago
very good

A great read, well paced and nearly believable as these things go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Zevon!

Never seen anyone reference Warren Zevon here before! Made my day.

R_U_RomanticR_U_Romanticalmost 2 years ago

Love this story, mature women know how to please a man and this wonderful cocksucker is one of the best reads I've had the pleasure of reading. Nice to see you post something new. It's been a while hope you will post more soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous