Janet the Swim Coach

Story Info
Milf “coaches” the swim team.
1.7k words
4.38
43.4k
54
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divorced...at 38 Janet was divorced and worst of all her 6 year old son was living with the asshole of a husband and his new girlfriend in a whole other county. But she still got to see him on weekends for the most part and she knew having a father was really important in raising him. Andrew, did truly love his son and knew that it sucked things didn't work out with Janet. Too many arguments, too much screaming at each other; there wasn't any love.

Janet was a manager at a local chain clothing store. She worked early morning shifts which left plenty of time in the afternoon. She lived on 5 hours of sleep. Now with her son living with his father, what should she do with her time?

Janet joined a local pool as she didn't have a big backyard that warranted her own. It was a large arena club with three pools (one indoor) and two jacuzzis, swings and a playground and food stand. She couldn't wait to enjoy it, making a purchase plan for year round use.

Janet was 5'9" with light, not pale skin. A brunette with bangs usually wearing a ponytail. She had 34 DD breasts and a big round ass. An hourglass figure men would kill others for. Luckily for her she worked with mostly women. Some of her male associates would leer, but she figured it would be weird if they didn't.

Janet was on her first visit to the pool. She wore a blue one piece that showed off her ass well. No doubt she'd get stares. When she removed her shorts she certainly did. Teens and men would turn their heads as she walked by past the pool to her lawn chair. She used tried the diving board and practiced some of her old moves from high school. She was on a swim team and her team but her team didn't win any medals. Something of a sore subject. Men and teens loved watching her climb out of the pool as her nipples poked through her suit.

She quietly moved to the indoor pool with swimming lanes. She practiced her strokes and found that since she quit smoking last year, she her lungs surprised her. She got out and noticed the bulletin board. It read "High School Swim Coach needed call xxx-xxx-xxxx for volunteers". It immediately lit a spark in her. She thought "what the hell, i'd love to show these young girls a thing or two and redeem myself". She dried off and headed home.

Immediately she called the number she put in her phone. She spoke to a wonderful woman named Wendy who was head of the High School Athletics department. She explained that a group of six senior boys (all 18) signed up for the swim team this year but their male coach had to to drop out due to a stroke. Hesitant, Janet asked if it was alright for a female to coach males and Wendy assured her that there's a men's soccer team with a female coach. Janet felt reassured and agreed to come in and go over the legal stuff, sign paperwork and set up a schedule.

The high school didn't have a pool so the school used the arena club as well.

On a Monday she met with her team, the "Golden Hills Leviathans". Awe her team name was so cool, she felt the boys probably voted on it at some point. They were notified a Mrs.Greene was their coach. They figured it was some old woman. But they were wrong.

Janet wore a t-shirt and loose baggy shorts over her blue one piece. Her big breasts were still protruding from her chest and big ass swayed with each step towards her team. The boys were Shane, pasty tall red head with long ish hair. Derek a dark short short haired boy. Dan a short tan blonde. Markus a tall dark bald boy with long limbs. Greg an average sized white brunette and Stuart an Asian American average boy with dark curly hair.

They all introduced themselves and had to say their favorite band; a fun thing Janet added to get them all to know each other. They entered the indoor Olympic pool and she told the boys to undress. They were wearing speedos and most were pretty calm. Until Janet stripped into her swimsuit. Dicks immediately got hard at the sight of Janet with her 34DD tits jutting out. The boys put hands over their crotches and Janet was astonished. "What? Oh you guys are looking at my boobs". She crossed her arms then said "well your going to have to get used to them" then she started shaking them to tease. She turned around to get the clipboard and bent down and they all gasped. She just giggled.

All right do some laps get those boners under control. They did several laps. Then she did individual times. Afterwards she got in the water and told them all to watch her. They were Mesmerized. She got out and they all got hard as her suit clung to her body. Her nipples poking out. She noticed and she thought to have some fun. "Fastest time gets to touch my boobs and go!" They mad dashed. Derek ended up wining. As per the stipulation Derek walked up visibly hard and grasped first her left and right boob. Janet stood silent and then said "times up".

"How's about this fastest lap gets to slap my ass!" Markus won. His cock quite huge in his trunks. Janet bent over and Markus slapped her ass once. Then twice and and the third time he groped it. "Oooh, bad boy" she swiped his hand away. "Now none of this to your friends or famiy or Im never getting out of my shorts again understood?" All said "yesss" together in a groan.

"Now hit the showers".

When they got out she told them all to go home and shave every inch of their bodies and to get buzzcuts. They groaned but then she shook her boobs and winked "i'll make it worth it boys"

..,.,,,,,

The boys wondered why there was cardboard on the inner glass door blocking site for those who entered. "That's weird".

The next meet she met them all and did her ritual. This time she was wearing a red one piece. The boys stood in line. "Now I read over the past two days ways to help reduce time, one of them being to shave completely" "did you all shave?"

"Yessss" some yawning.

"Good. As you can see there's cardboard on the door so no one can see in, wonder why?"

"No" "nope" u duno"

"Because you're going to swim naked, thus why I told you to shave and because it reduces friction making you more aerodynamic in the water"

"Drop them" she pointed down in a firm voice. They all looked around sheepishly and hesitant.

""Fine i'll go first" she said peeling down her swimsuit to show her huge breasts. Next she turned around and peeled it all off. Now her shaved pussy was on display.

They all dropped their speedos. Each one hard as a rock.

"Good work shaving boys now do laps"

She got in as well and swam with them as a sign of unity.

"All right now best laps. This time best lap gets to touch anywhere on my body". Stuart won. He came up to her rock hard. He reached out and touched her pussy, rubbing it gently his fingers finding her clit. She put a hand on his shoulder holding his dick and slightly. She moaned "ooh fuck Stuart!" "Ooh god" and then stopped him.

"Next round, gets to put his dick between these tits"

Dan won and sat in a chair as directed. Janet pressed her tits together over his cock and whispered "you ready" and then started going up and down on him as he tilted his head back. Then she lifted up before he could cum.

"Next one is special in a series of three, the fastest swimmer gets an extra special rinse with me in the showers" After a tough three rounds Shane came out on top and she told all but Shane to hit the boys showers. She grabbed Shane by the hand into the woman showers and told him to slap her up.

He lathered her breasts first. Squeezing and taunting each breast. She then turned around to let him do her fat ass. He slid his hand in between to get her pussy and put two fingers in. Janet gasped. She grabbed his cock in response. She asked "are you a virgin Shane?" He paused and she gripped harder "yes!...yes mam". She told him to get on the floor as the shower kept running on both of them.

She positioned herself atop his cock and inched a little in. Shane had an average 5 inch cock with a ton of girth. It was a tight fit. She rose up again and sank back down and then on the next try she was to the hilt. "Fuck!!! I guess your not now baby"

She used her kegels to squeeze him tighter as she rode. " fuck, fuck yess oh god"

She could tell he was getting close so she told him to get behind her as she got on all fours. She guided his penis in and she bounced back. He got the hint and started pounding as she squeezed his cock. It was so new to him. So warm and wet and tight. He slapped her ass and she yelped. Then she flipped over in missionary. Her breasts bouncing as he fucked her under the shower.

This was it he couldn't last much longer. Especially for his first time. He told her he was gonna cum and Janet said "cum in me baby i'm close".

As he came deep into her her own climax hit and she clamped down on him, milking him. " fuck Shane that was awesome" breasts heaving. "Oh shit i'm sorry..."

"Birth control, it's alright darling"

As they got up they saw the rest of the team at end of the locker room. Janet walked up to them and said "who's ready for next practice?"