Janet the Swim Coach Ch. 02

Story Info
Janet helps rewards another swimmer.
1.1k words
4.53
18.2k
32
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the next swim practice. She felt the heat in her pussy swell driving up to the Arena. She had had sex with Shane and the five other boys new it. Had she gone too far too soon?

Janet was wearing a red one piece under her shorts and T-shirt. She opened the door with the, waited for the team to arrive. She sat on her chair scratching off names as they all came in. Shane stumbled in embarrassed because everyone knew he fucked Janet.

She locked the door and put the cardboard up. "Look guys all of you know what with me and Shane. It's called a reward system. I had to do what I did to find the Team Captain. I'm not your whore, UNDERSTAND!" She waited for a reply from the team..."Yess Coach"

"Good" And with that she told them to get out of their swim trunks as she peeled out of her bathing suit. Once again showing off her 34DD breasts and large firm ass.

"Good now laps until I tell you too stop". She went around the pool while making notes on her clipboard.

"Great now we're going to learn the breaststroke; anyone know what that is?" Dan, Shane and Stuart knew but kept quiet. Markus raised his hand and grinned. "Show me" said Janet. Markus walked forward and started kneading Janet's breast with his large hand and put his mouth on it. Janet pushed Markus off and slapped the taste out of his mouth. "No god damn it!!!! Go do 30 laps this instant."

Stuart sheepishly responded "I'll show the rest of the team Coach." He then dove and started a very nice and surprisingly quick breaststroke.

"Is everyone looking at Stuart because that's exactly how you do it. Now try emulating what he's doing." They dove in as Markus stopped his laps and watched them all go.

"Markus! come here, NOW."

"fuck" said Markus in response

Janet had Markus pull up a chair and sit down across from him.

"Markus why are you acting out in class?"

"Well coach you are naked after all and I thought..."

"You'd take advantage Markus? That's not fair. Am I going to have to put my swimsuit back on? Am I too distracting?"

"Yes, your breasts and ass make me so hard I can't stop thinking about you"

"Here's the deal, IF you make improvements in the next hour I'll give you a reward. BUT you really need to show improvement. Got it?"

"Oh yes coach Janet!"

"Stuart come show Markus the breaststroke"

"Sure Coach!"

Markus jumped in and Stuart began teaching him.

Half an hour later Janet held a race for the team using the breaststroke. "Winner gets a secret prize!". The team knew what that meant. With that they lined up, asses sticking out and Janet blew her whistle. Water churned ferociously. Janet blew the whistle again because Dan had beaten all by a lot. Dan humbled got out of the water and shook his fist a little while the boys hollered and Markus got mad.

"As promised there'd be a surprise reward. Janet reached into her purse and got out an Ice Cream shop gift card for $25. Dan was disappointed but took it graciously. And then Janet came over and gave Dan a big hug. Pushing her breasts into his muscular chest. his dick grew instantly between them. Janet held him closer until penis head was touching her lips, then let go.

"Ok all but Stuart and Markus head for the showers. I'll see all you next week."

Once the boys left Janet had Stuart and Markus join her in the pool. "Stuart do you think you could improve Markus's breaststroke time?"

"I can't improve his attitude Coach"

With that Markus told Stuart to "Shut the fuck up!"

"I know how to fix your attitude Markus. Your frustrated aren't you? Go sit on the edge of the pool"

With that Janet came over and started stroking his cock. After a minute it arose to it's full 7 inches. She began sucking the tip at first and then further. Stuart stood back in wonder. "Gulp, gulp, gulp" *gasp' "Gulp, gulp, gulp." "Come in my mouth" and after fifteen more minutes of sucking Markus's cock, he came in her mouth. Markus now spent gaspingly asked her where she learned that and Janet smirked, then replied "Your mother, now hit the showers." Stuart got up to leave too before Janet told him to stay put.

"You've been incredibly helpful today Stuart. You're so sweet and so shy. Why are you so shy? Is it my big breasts?" She began jiggling them in the water. "Have you ever touched breasts before?"

"Nuh...nuh...no Coach"

"Come here then"

She placed his nervous hands on her breasts. Ooh, what a sensation. So full and wet in the water.

She climbed the ladder but stopped. Looking back she said "Now grab my big ass". His hands pinched and groped her firm but plentiful ass. A hand on each bun, massaging it.

They climbed out of the water and Janet led him over to a lawn chair. "You've touched my pussy. What about you eat it? I'll teach you. Get between my legs."

Stuart spread her legs like a buffet.

"Now at lick towards the top of my pussy but every once in a while explore with your tongue"

Stuart did as he was told as he found her swollen clit, flicking it with his tongue rapidly.

"Shit, god baby I'm cumming keep going ugh, fuck"

Until Janet climaxed and clenched her thighs around his head.

"Such a good listener, Stuart. Now stick that hard dick in me."

Stuart lined his cock head up but being a virgin needed some guidance. She wrapped her hand around his 6 inch cock and guided it in. Stuart was now a man. She felt so warm and wet. He nearly came. He Held off and then started thrusting in and out of his coach.

"Fuck yes Stuart, you're doing great baby."

With that encouragement Stuart sped up. She gripped his cock like a warm wet vice. Sensing he was about to come she told him to get on his back on the lawn chair. She straddled him and started plunging on his cock.

"Grab my tits baby, just like before. Yes, now meet as I go down you thrust up, get it? Great baby. Ooooh fuck"

Soon Stuart had his hands on Her plump ass.

He was like a piston in and out of her. Grinding his dick into her warm cunt.

"I'm gonna cum coach!"

"ugh ugh yes fuck yes Stuart come inside me"

He plunged to the hilt deep inside her and came, gushing his seed into her womb. She orgasmed too, clenching and squirting on his cock.

Exhausted, Janet looked down at a smiling Stuart who couldn't believe he got to fuck his swim coach. "None of this to the other boys or I'll deny it and you'll be kicked off the team understood?"

"Yes coach"

"Good now go take a shower and get dressed"

This was starting to become a bad habit for Janet.