Janet's Experiment

Story Info
Janet finds a way to fulfil her femdom fantasy.
14.5k words
4.63
14k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggchuck
ggchuck
101 Followers

Tags: femdom, female domination, male submissive, cfnm, humiliation, teasing, bdsm, consensual, romance

I wrote this story for fun, years ago at another site. It was inspired by a comment in their forum where the participants were asked to describe a favorite fantasy in one sentence: "Mmmmm...a room full of male subs each begging me for their turn to cum and the one who gets to is the one who pleases me most, while the others watch in jealous agony..."

It's the only story that I can think of where I wrote in first person. I hope you suspend logic and enjoy it.

------------------

It was Friday afternoon. I was bored and had no prospects for the weekend. I found myself looking at craigslist personals and clicked on "casual encounters." I was in no mood to get tied down with someone looking for a soul mate. A few sampling clicks and I found that even in this category, most were looking for "someone special." Bored, I scrolled into the older posts back into early that week. By the time Monday scrolled up, the ads were pretty stale. Then I saw this one: "Weekend Experiment. (pic)" Curious and wanting to check out the picture, I clicked:

"Wanted: Several sexually active males to volunteer for an experiment on male eroticism. No sex.

Contact immediately with phone number and photo. Interviews on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Experiment will take place from Saturday morning through Sunday afternoon.

Food and sleeping provisions will be provided."

The picture was a full body view of an attractive young woman with wavy brown hair. She was dressed in jeans and a long sleeve shirt. She had an easy smile and her eyes seemed to twinkle. There was nothing revealing in the photo, but her lines were definitely feminine and I fell in love with her body language. Yeah, I've always had a problem with "falling in love." I get infatuated much too easily. I stared at the ad for a few minutes as I contemplated what kind of erotic non-sexual experiment she had in mind and squirmed a bit as I felt myself respond to my conjectures. Did I mention? The gal was awfully cute.

I didn't think I would actually take part in any such experiment and I was way too late to interview, but I was curious and wanted to know more. I rushed out a response to the email address and included my first name and phone number. In my haste, I had forgotten the picture. I quickly pulled the first picture I could find of me on my computer. There aren't many and none of them are flattering. Regardless, I quickly sent a second response that included a picture. I realized that she would have to connect the two emails to make any sense of them and I sent a third apologizing for the lateness of my response, for sending the phone info in one email and the photo in the second. I explained that I was rushed as I knew formal interviews were already over but if there was an opening to please consider me. To my dismay, when I hit the "send" key on the third response, I noticed that I hadn't included my name, phone, or photo. I finally settled down, explained everything, and included all the information in a fourth email. I knew I had made a complete idiot of myself.

I looked at her picture again. I felt like a teenager about to ask a girl for his first date. I felt a bit depressed. I knew I had blown it. Yeah, I knew I didn't have a chance from the start, but still I felt like I had blown any chance I may have had. Then the phone rang... and my heart stopped. It couldn't be related to the last email. I had just hit the "send."

Regardless of my conviction that the call wasn't email related, my hand shook as I answered then promptly dropped the phone. I scrambled to pick it up and croaked out a "hello" as I continued to fumble with the dang thing.

"Is this Chris?" a feminine voice asked.

"Speaking," I croaked out. Then thinking how cold that sounded, I added, "Yes, I'm Chris."

"I just received your emails. All emails were supposed to be for a mid week interview. The interviews are over." I could hear amusement in her voice.

"I understand," I replied. "I knew I was late. I had just noticed the ad and emailed as rapidly as I could."

She chuckled. "That was apparent by the second email. The third confirmed your state of haste."

Then I heard her break into full uncontrollable laughter. I was perplexed. There wasn't anything that funny about it. Amusing perhaps, but not that funny.

"I was talking about receiving your three emails," she said as she composed herself. "It struck me funny as a fourth one from you just popped up as we were speaking."

Sheepishly, I finally responded. "I guess I sound a bit eager, huh?"

"I'll tell you what," she said now that her voice was composed. "I can take one last interview. I can meet you at the downtown McDonalds in 30 minutes. If you can make it, I'll grant you an interview."

"I can do that. I'll be right there," I said breathlessly. My mind whirled with a million questions. There was no logic to why I felt this experiment or this woman was so important.

"Good. Thirty minutes at McDonalds on Main Street. Wear a tight T-shirt, no jacket," She said just before she hung up.

"But wait," I started speaking into the now dead phone. There were so many questions I wanted to ask. The McDonalds was only about 15 minutes away from my apartment. I rushed around, put on a fresh T-shirt, dabbing deodorant under my arms in the process, brushed my teeth, and quickly shaved. Since I was lucky enough not to be ticketed by any traffic cops, I arrived in the parking lot with 8 minutes to spare.

I looked around for her as I entered. I hoped I would be able to recognize her from her photo. It wasn't busy and it was apparent that she was not there. I ordered a couple of soft drinks and cookies. I filled my cup and found a table discretely separate from the main area. My eyes kept darting from the door to the window as I checked out each car that came by. I watched her pull up and realized it was indeed her as she got out of the car. My heart skipped a beat as she shook her hair out and walked through the door. I stood up to make it easy for her to see me. She smiled a killer smile and crossed over to me. She extended her hand. "Hi, I'm Janet," she said.

"Chris," I replied as I took her hand to shake it. I couldn't figure out why her touch felt so special, but it sent a shiver though me. Then quickly lifting the empty cup, "I got you a soft drink, if you like."

Her smile lit up the place. "Thank you, Chris. That was very thoughtful of you." She didn't reach to take the offered cup. Instead she continued, "Coke would be fine with a little dash of root beer and light ice."

I scurried to fill her cup as she sat down. As the cup filled, I couldn't help but think of her touch. To my horror, I was hard. I didn't even know her. My imagination was totally out of control. I returned trying to hide the evidence of my sudden erection by ambling over to the napkin dispenser and then holding them loosely to cover my front. Of course, one of the napkins fluttered to the floor. Flushing at the attention I was drawing to myself, I scooped it up and tried to nonchalantly saunter back to the table. I could feel my ears positively glow when I saw her smirk and gaze brazenly at my crotch. I sat down quickly opposite her.

"I got a couple of cookies too," I said in a lame attempt to hide my embarrassment.

Her eyes twinkled with amusement. That was the same twinkle that instantly got my attention when I saw her photo. "Can you get me a straw?" she asked, both her voice and eyes showing amusement.

I knew she was toying with me. I had no choice but to rise and retrieve a straw for her from across the room. I adjusted as best I could as I rose, but it wasn't effective. Luckily the place was all but deserted, but I could feel her eyes on my back. There was no way to cover on my long trek back. My pants were hopelessly tented and there was no way I could inconspicuously hide that fact. She was pointedly looking at my groin and we both knew why I was embarrassed and why she was amused.

"Thank you," she said as I hastened to sit down. Looking straight into my eyes, she took a sip of her soda from the cup. The straw lay on the table top, still enclosed in its paper wrapping. She watched my face over the lip of her cup. She saw a flush of submissive embarrassment, not a flush of resentment that being sent on a useless errand might provoke. I could see her smile a predatory smile as she finished her sip.

"Um... what do you need to know for this interview?" I asked to try to shake my discomfort.

"When was the last time you had orgasmic relief?" she asked without hesitation.

I had started to take a sip of soda myself and found myself choking on it. "What?" I asked out of surprise.

"You heard me." She didn't feel the need to repeat the question.

Flushing furiously, I tried to get my thoughts together. That was a *very* private question. I didn't know her. That just isn't something someone asks... especially if you don't know them. It had been a busy week. I wasn't much of ladies man, so I had taken care of it when? I couldn't even remember exactly. "Wednesday, I think," I finally responded. I then recalled the event and the Internet site that helped me along. "Um... Tuesday actually," I corrected as my mind raced. Why wasn't I protesting this outrageous question? I was flustered. I couldn't believe that I had volunteered such delicate information so easily to this woman. I didn't even really know what I was interviewing for.

She smiled as I blurted out my answer. Then pointedly looking down as if she had x-ray vision to see my crotch through the table, she smiled impishly. "I was thinking it might have been longer," she commented dryly.

I flushed furiously from the taunt. I couldn't think of anything to say and I just squirmed a bit under her gaze. She reached over to my cheek and I felt her finger lightly brush against it. As when our hands touched, it felt like there was an electric charge in her touch. She pulled back her finger and displayed it for me. It had some shaving cream on it. She chuckled. "Somebody shaved in a hurry," she teased.

I nodded in acknowledgment. She had surmised the turmoil her call caused when I rushed to meet her deadline.

"Do you have any health problems or STD's?" she asked.

"Um.. no. I'm healthy and clean," I responded, relieved to finally inch into the interview and hopefully find out what this was all about.

"Okay, you passed the interview," she said. As my jaw dropped with the brevity and finality of her acceptance. "Including you, there are six males and myself participating in this experiment. It will not involve sexual intercourse. You will be restrained, sexually stimulated, and under duress." She paused and pushed a small card over the table to me. "Be at this address promptly at 9:00 am. You will not need to bring anything. Leave all valuables at home; there are no locker facilities and you won't want to leave them in an unattended car. Just your driver's license and keys will be all you need. You may eat breakfast but you are not to satisfy your other hunger," she continued as she looked toward my lap before shifting her gaze to my face. I watched her check my demeanor for an indication that I understood what she was referring to. I had been feeling my need increase steadily since I saw her ad and my dismay at that restriction must have been apparent. She had a smug look. She knew her directions would be followed to the letter.

To my surprise, though she was poised, I noticed that she was flushing. She stood suddenly and said, "I'll see you tomorrow at nine." She turned quickly and left me still seated at the table. It was probably my imagination, but as I deeply inhaled to gain my composure, the title of a movie passed though my mind: "Scent of a Woman."

-----------------------

I pulled into the parking lot around 8:30. I hadn't slept much that night and I was horny as I'd ever been. My balls ached. I had fresh briefs on; my second pair actually, as the first had a wet spot shortly after I put them on. This time, I had a tissue strategically placed to keep it from happening again. I wore a T-shirt two sizes too small for me and a pair of jeans. I had thrown additional clothes and a jacket in the car in case I needed them, but I wanted to arrive in apparel that I thought she would approve of.

There were already two other guys at the lot. I got out and introduced myself. A little small talk revealed that they had little to offer in explanation about what this experiment was all about. They mentioned that they were required to give extensive personal information in their interviews. I kept quiet about the simplicity of my interview. It was agreed that Janet was one foxy lady and there was some speculation about her endowments under the conservative clothing she wore for the interviews. I had to chuckle a bit when the guys shed their jackets and outer shirts despite the morning chill. Apparently, they had also been required to interview in a T-shirt but had not related fact that to their current attire until I had arrived.

Three other males arrived about ten minutes later. I wasn't sure if it was because of forethought or because they saw us in T-shirts, but they all shed their jackets and outer shirts when they got out of their cars. We exchanged pleasantries and then waited in relative silence. We all felt the morning chill, but no one seemed inclined to be in their car when Janet arrived. I could see she had the same effect on the others as she did on me. I didn't know why, but we all felt that her approval was of paramount importance. We shivered until about 9:15, when she finally arrived.

We all attentively watched her get out of her car. Her brown wavy hair fluttered in the light breeze. She wore pants and long sleeve blouse similar to the one in the photo on the Internet. She looked sexy as hell and I couldn't figure out why. The fact that my cock had been hard most of the night and was now straining for freedom may have been a major factor in my perception. I noticed her low gaze crossing the front of us and realized that I was not alone in my state and she was brazenly aware of it.

"Hi guys," she said gaily. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long on this chilly morning. Put your T-shirts in your cars and come on inside where it is warm." She unlocked the door to the building as we scrambled to strip off our shirts and throw them into our respective cars. We quickly crowded into the relative warmth of the building as she was turning on the lights and adjusting the thermostat. The building was a martial arts business and had been closed for the weekend because of an out-of-town tournament. I learned later that Janet knew the owner and borrowed the use of it for the weekend. From in back, there was the odor of coffee brewing. Janet went in back and came out with donuts and some coffee.

"Grab some coffee and have a seat," she said indicating the half dozen chairs that had been set up. She placed the donuts on a serving tray and passed them around. I was glad for the donuts as I wasn't hungry when I first got up and I was starting to feel hungry. The rest of the guys greedily grabbed the proffered donuts and coffee.

She turned to face us as we were still eating. "I suppose you are all a bit curious about the experiment that you volunteered for." There were some grunts of acknowledgment but everyone remained quiet. No one wanted to impede what she had to say. "Let me summarize," she continued now that she had our undivided attention. "The experiment will involve you being restrained, stimulated, and tormented. You will not be injured. However if at any time you decide that you wish to abandon the experiment, just say 'I want to go home,' and you will be allowed to leave. Your objective will be to win my approval with your behavior. I will judge which of you did the best in that regard. I will give you tasks and challenges and then make my judgment.

Finally one of the guys spoke up. A big fellow, the largest of the group. I remembered him introducing himself as Sam. "What do we get for being the best one pleasing you?" he asked.

She grinned. "You will have the satisfaction of knowing you've made me happy," she replied. Then her voice dropped a bit as she added, "and maybe, I'll give you an orgasm that will blow your mind."

"What exactly do we have to do in this experiment?" queried a tall lanky man with blond hair.

"Well Trent," Janet replied. "Consider it a psychology experiment with several phases. The first phase was to see if I could get five males to volunteer for an erotic experiment. So far, so good."

"There's six of us," pointed out a short slender participant.

Janet laughed a kind of sultry laugh. "True enough, Eugene. I had a last minute addition. A bonus for me but since there will be competition between you, each of you will have to work just a little harder to be number one."

"The next observation was to see if you would even show up and if you did, to see if you would arrive early to assure your inclusion." She looked over at Victor and then back to Eugene. "You two were exceptionally early and that pleased me." I felt self conscious when she looked my way. "Chris here still allowed a good buffer and I noticed that he guessed correctly that I would appreciate T-shirt attire." She paused and smiled. "I can't tell you all how tickled I was to see that you all followed Chris's lead and were wearing those sexy T-shirts when I arrived.

"You were spying on us in the parking lot?" asked Wayne in an accusatory tone.

Janet laughed again. "Of course, silly. Someone had to get here early enough to have the coffee ready. I parked in the street overlooking the parking lot so I could enjoy my coffee, a donut, and a fine view.

"You had us standing out in the cold unnecessarily," grumbled Sam.

"I thought you could use the time to meet and bond with each other," she said mischievously. She didn't expect us to believe her. "Besides, I was allowing for a seventh participant to arrive late. I didn't want to arrive until everyone was here."

I was sitting in the end chair in the row. At that statement, I stood up and pointedly counted from the other end of the row. "One, two, three, four, five." I paused and picked up the chair I had been sitting in. It was obviously the last chair. "Six." I sat back down with a bit of a smug smile.

Unperturbed in being caught in her little fib, she grinned. Those eyes twinkled and she could have sold me the Brooklyn Bridge right then and there. "Okay," she admitted. "I let you stay in the cold longer than necessary. To your credit, no one left. Another test passed!!"

She had us chuckling at her effervescent style. Her smile changed back to that predatory one I had seen at McDonalds. "If you guys are fazed by a few minutes of being chilly, you will not do well during this experiment. If you're not up to it, now is the time to leave. I won't think badly of you if you do. It's going to be a challenging weekend."

There it was. She made the challenge. I knew I wasn't going to look like a wimp in front of her; I had no inclination to back out now even though her look and tone made me shudder with apprehension. I saw similar reactions with the others. She had challenged us and our egos would not allow us to decline.

When no one moved toward the door, she jumped in the air and clapped her hands in a show of jubilation. "Great! Let's get started, shall we?"

She proceeded to a short hallway and crooked her finger at us. "Put your car keys, drivers licenses, and socks in your shoes and leave them here. Follow me boys; the fun will be in the shower room." She turned and led us into the shower room.

I quickly complied and was the first behind her. I looked in over her shoulder into the shower room and the apprehension I felt just a minute ago turned into a cold pit deep in my stomach. I was pushed all the way in by the line guys behind me and soon we were all in the shower room. It was elongated and fairly large with a couple of seven foot high shower heads on each side and one centered on the small wall in the back. Floor to ceiling, on the walls behind the shower heads was an metal grid similar to that of window displays in department stores. It had been fastened securely to the wall and braced across the top and bottom. It would resist any tension that any or all of us could exert on it. She had obviously done quite a bit of preparation for this experiment. The fact that there were multiple chains, cables, and cords hanging off the grid is what caught my attention. The sound of a collective gasp told me that the others noticed them as well.

ggchuck
ggchuck
101 Followers