Janet's Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her address Wayne. "Unfortunately Wayne, you have to leave too. Your loss of bladder control disqualifies you from the rest of the experiment."

Wayne was emotionally spent and sobbed. "Please, give me another chance," he begged. "I can control my bladder. Really I can." I couldn't see the look she gave him, but I heard him sigh in resignation. I guess she motioned him over to her because I heard her free his hands and remove his cuffs. I could hear him sobbing softly to himself. The two guys picked up their soggy pants and within a minute, we could hear their cars depart. This experiment had become a major source of naked drivers on the roads today.

"You may stand now, Chris," Janet said softly. There were now three of us left for Janet's experiment. She positioned us at the three shower heads at the far end of the shower and clipped us into the spread eagle position.

Janet then produced three ball parachutes and attached them. They were tight but were a lot less painful than the spiked rings she used earlier. She spent a lot of time attaching mine and manipulated my cock and balls extensively while she worked on it. I felt a bit elated when I noticed that she was able to attach Eugene and Trent's parachutes with little effort. I was paying for that elation with increasing blue balls, but I enjoyed getting extra attention. She then unclipped us from the grid and had us kneel. She attached short chains to connect the parachute to our ankle cuffs. She clipped our wrist cuffs behind us.

Producing three toothbrushes, she indicated floor where there was mildew embedded in the cracks between the tiles. "I want that clean," she said as she pointed out three separate sections. She provided a shallow tray of cleanser and allowed the center shower head to dribble out some water. You may use that to help clean it, she explained. "The one who cleans best in the next hour wins." Grinning widely, she placed the handles of the toothbrushes in our mouths.

We all crawled over to the water and moistened the brushes. Each crawling action caused the chains on my ankles to pull on my balls. Though we were in a hurry, I noticed I was not alone in regulating the exuberance in crawling. We then crawled to the cleanser and dipped the brushes into it. I thought I was going to sneeze from the smell of the powder, but I resisted. Finally crawling back to my section, I started scrubbing. It was difficult to guide the brush where I wanted it. It seemed best to clean from the side of my mouth, but then my depth perception was off. I quickly got frustrated. Adding to my frustration, the brush dropped from my mouth and I had to pick it up with my teeth to try again. It dropped again and I got the idea if I twisted I could plop down on my buttocks and grab it with my cuffed hands. I wiggled around until I could grab the brush and though awkward, I could use my hands to clean the cracks in earnest.

Janet watched my maneuver and smiled as she shook her head in mock disapproval. "We are kind of creative, aren't we Chris," she said in a soft voice.

"You didn't say we couldn't use our hands," I replied defensively.

She laughed merrily. "No, I didn't mention that." I shuddered as I saw her smile her predatory smile. Without another word, she turned and left the shower room. Eugene and Trent looked over at me and then went back to cleaning using their mouths. They obviously felt I was in big trouble. They turned out to be right.

Janet soon came back with what looked like a toothpaste tube and a stringy duster. I looked at her with confusion and apprehension. I knew this was not good news. "I didn't say no hands," she said brightly, "but I forgot to mention the rule that if someone uses their hands they must be decorated. Let me show you. Get on your knees and put your head on the floor." With the parachute connected to my ankles, I had to push my rear up in the air. She stepped behind me. With an effort, I could watch her by tilting my head upside down. She poured a lubricant from the tube on the handle of the duster. I started trembling when I realized that the 'duster' was an ass plug with a horse tail attached. I had seen something like it on the Internet for pony play. I never had anything stuck in my ass before. I started to whimper but I offered no objection. I found myself getting hard again just from the thought that she would do this to me. I gasped when I felt it press and then penetrate. I tried to relax. It wasn't very large and it was soon securely in place. "Don't drop it, now. That would be a big penalty," she warned. I didn't dare try to twist and use my hands again.

I was flushing as I felt the plug move in me and the horse hairs brush against me with every movement. They made my thighs and buttocks itch. I wiggled to pick up the toothbrush with my teeth and I tried to concentrate on scrubbing my section. Every time I moved, the tail would wiggle and I heard Janet laugh. I looked over at the other two guys and they obviously chuckling. I felt ridiculous and I knew I looked ridiculous. I thought Janet was going to fall down she was laughing so hard when I crawled over to get more water and cleanser. When the hour was finally up, my section showed very little improvement. It was close between the other two, but Trent edged out Eugene and was declared winner.

While Eugene and I remained kneeling with our buttocks in the air (mine still adorned), Janet had Trent roll over on his back. She made good use of the lubricant. I could see Trent wiggling on his back trying to thrust into her teasing hand. His moves were still restricted by the parachute being connected to his ankles. She couldn't resist tickling him a bit to make him wiggle even more. I watched them and it wasn't very long before she had him reduced to a state where he was begging her to let him cum. It seemed like forever before he finally let out an obscene groan as he came, squirting his load all over his stomach. I looked over at Janet and she had a smug smile of triumph. She had reduced another of us to a begging writhing mass of protoplasm.

She undid his parachute, unclipped him, removed his cuffs, and had him pick up his soggy clothes. She smiled. "You did well, Trent. Thank you for participating." She led him to the door and a minute later, there was another naked driver on the roadways. This one still had cum on his stomach.

She was giggling when she returned to us. We were still face down on the floor with buttocks in the air and our ankles attached to the parachutes. I was well aware of the "decoration" I was forced to wear and I felt that it was the reason she was giggling. She sat down on her chair and crossed those gorgeous legs. "Well guys, just the two of you," she said. "What shall we do for the final game?" It was a rhetorical question as neither of us were about to hazard a guess or suggestion.

"Let me tell you what the consequences of losing are. The winner will get to go home with a big satisfied smile on his face. The loser will have the rest of the night and tomorrow to pay the penalty. I want to see how much abuse the loser can endure when I have an entire day to torment him. I guarantee, he will get no release during the experiment tonight or tomorrow. I have many ways to make him miserable and I have a lot of toys I want to play with." She left the room and returned with a large suitcase. She opened it in front of us and my blood ran cold. There were whips, straps, clamps, gadgets, electronic gear, and some items I had no way to guess their purpose. She watched the blood drain from our faces as we took in the consequences of losing. "Trust me here, the loser is in for major hurt," she concluded. Then, almost as an afterthought, she pulled out a male chastity cage and tube contraption. "Oh, I almost forgot. The loser will be wearing this tonight. I thought he might need some outside help with self control."

We were both speechless. She came over and unclipped the chains to the parachutes and unclipped our wrists. She left the parachutes on and found some weights to hang from them. "For the final contest, I want you to do a creative dance for me. I'll be the judge as to the sexiest, submissive, unique dance." She left the room and turned on some music loud enough so we could dance to it in the shower room. She sat down when she returned and nodded for us to start. Eugene must have had some dance training and he moved to the rhythm and was able to make smooth movements that minimized the tug of the weights on his parachute. I know she hadn't forgotten about my tail and I stifled the urge to ask for it to be removed. I tried to dance but as I bounced the weights yanked on my very sore balls and the tail handle was moving around in me. I had a very real fear that I would drop it. I clasped my balls as if it was a Michael Jackson crotch grab and hung on. That partially alleviated the tugging of the swinging weights but my dance style suffered. Janet was openly laughing at my attempts and my waving tail. She was also obviously impressed with Eugene's dancing skill. It seemed like the song went on forever before it finally ended. Eugene ended his dance with the final bars of music so he gracefully slid over to her feet as the music died. I saw him there and scurried over quickly to follow suit, but the music ran out before I could prostrate myself at her feet. It didn't really matter. Except for a few coincidences, my steps never did match the beat of the music; being on time for the ending wasn't expected at this stage.

She had us stand on our knees by her chair. She could easily reach our cocks. She already had lubricant on her hands and she played with us simultaneously. I was immediately hard when she first touched my shaft and involuntarily, I clenched my tail and thrust forward. I noticed that Eugene did pretty much the same thing... minus clenching his tail. "Well," she said to no on in particular. "Who should be declared winner?" She shifted her attention to Eugene and removed his parachute. She stroked his shaft and balls gently and let her caress linger. "Eugene, I loved the way you moved. Your final approach was beautiful and perfectly timed." I envied him the ability to dance. I could have done better if I didn't have the tail but I knew that I would never be as good at free dancing as Eugene.

I gasped when I felt Janet touch my cock again. I heard Eugene cry out in frustration because she had abandoned him. I softly moaned a grateful moan when she removed my parachute. Her touch was exquisite. She diligently stroked my eager shaft and toyed gently with my sensitive balls. I could sense Eugene's impatience as he felt he had surely won. "You, Chris, showed real heart in your dance. The way you moved and shook your tail really amused and entertained me."

She then attended both of our shafts, one with each hand. I felt my need to cum build quickly and I could sense that Eugene was in a similar state. Maybe she would declare a tie! I thrust back into her hand trying to increase the sensations that had me reeling to the core. We were both in desperate straits when she abruptly ceased. "I must decide on one," she said. Looking at me she smiled. "Chris, your exuberance won it for you. I declare you the winner!"

I saw the look of dismay on Eugene's face. My mind was in a whirl. I had expected to lose and now I was the underdog winner. I felt Janet's other hand come over to caress my now dripping shaft. Eugene's "Noooooo" seemed to be miles away. I cried out and pulled away. "No!" I blurted out. Trying to get my thoughts together and override my desire to thrust myself back into her hands. I couldn't think. "No," I heard myself say again. Trying to compose my thoughts, I continued. "Eugene danced better than I did. He deserves to win."

Eugene looked at me in astonishment. I saw a flicker of hope pass across his features.

Janet gazed down on my trembling body. She smiled at me with her predatory smile. "Are you sure you want me to declare Eugene the winner?" she asked quietly. I felt a cold pit in my stomach as I thought of the promised torture that I knew would exceed anything I had ever endured. My balls ached for release and I had no doubt that she would put that chastity belt on me. I sobbed as I nodded my head "yes" and croaked out a shaky verbal confirmation, "Yes, please. Declare Eugene the winner."

She smiled over at Eugene who was looking at her like a condemned man who just heard the governor's phone ring. "Okay, Eugene. You are the winner." I bowed down at Janet's feet as she resumed her attention to Eugene's cock. She dragged it out for an eternity. I was trying to stifle the sobs that kept welling up in me as I listened to them with frustrated envy. I could hear him beg for release a half dozen times before she finally relented. Finally, his cries of ecstasy reverberated in the shower walls. I really hated the guy.

The room became quiet as Eugene came down from his high. Janet gently removed his cuffs and pointed him to his clothes. "You really did dance a wonderful dance," she said kindly.

Still breathless he responded. "Thank you, Janet. You are one fantastic lady. I really mean that." With that he seemed almost reluctant when he picked up his soggy laundry and departed. Neither Janet nor I said a word until we heard his car depart.

I could feel her gaze down at me. "So Chris, you gave up victory. Why?"

I looked up at her and in a very somber voice I replied. "I didn't like the idea of leaving while my pants were still soggy."

A look of surprise passed over her face then she erupted into uncontrollable laughter. Even with my deadpan delivery, the joke wasn't that funny. But she was in an emotional state where it allowed her to release nervous tension that had been building in her. She gasped for air and settled down. Still giggling she pressed on. "No really. Why did you give Eugene the win? Aren't you afraid of tomorrow's activities? Are you more of a masochist than I thought you were?"

I looked up at her with adoration. "No, Janet. I'm terrified about tomorrow. I've never participated in anything nearly as intense as I know you will deliver." I paused for a moment and continued. "And I really, really need to cum."

"Then why?" she persisted.

"The thought of me being alone in my room tomorrow when I could be here. I would know you would be playing with and torturing Eugene. I would have been torn apart with jealousy. I want all the time I can have with you, even if that time spent is excruciating for me."

Janet beamed at my words. As she stood up, I rose high on my knees. I was still aware of my humiliating tail, but I was beyond caring. She caressed my head and pressed my face into her stomach. "You are going to suffer tonight and tomorrow, you know," she said. "You will be begging me to relent and I will take delight in refusing."

Nervous and inexplicably but incredibly turned on by her words, I inhaled deeply. I could smell her excitement. I was elated; I was exciting to her! I knew she had heard my breath intake. "Reminds me of McDonalds," I said simply.

I could sense her puzzlement at my comment. She slowed her caress of my head as she pondered it. When she froze, I grinned to myself; she understood the implications of my remark. That comment cast away any pretense that she might hide behind. She had found me sexually stimulating right from our first encounter. My comment boldly stated that I knew it... that we both knew it, and... I had the audacity to mock her about it. I didn't try to hide the smugness from my smile as I smiled up at her. She looked down at me and our eyes locked. My eyes misted a bit and hers twinkled. She pushed my head down into her crotch and I made a point of inhaling deeply and loudly. "Oh baby, you are sooo going to pay for that remark."