Janey and Big Red: A Spanking Team

Story Info
Lynn teaches Janey how to spank her husband.
3.1k words
4.17
9.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is taking place in 1989 at a New Jersey publishing company. It is a sequel to "Janey Visits the Concrete Fortress" and the other stories about the kinky, horny Lynn Fortier, the naughty executive director of the division.

********

About a week later, Lynn invited Janey to lunch at a nearby diner. I've had to reconstruct how their conversation probably went. Lynn had to be careful because she was going to refer to BDSM matters she had enacted on me, and yet she still had to act as if she had never done those with me. But she was pretty smooth, and if nobody could pull off a talk like that is was Big Red Fortier.

After some chat, Lynn got to her point. "I hope you don't mind me commenting on your marriage, but I think it would be helpful if Paul got some kind of discipline from you."

"What kind of discipline are you talking about?"

"First of all, I was married for quite a long time, so I have an idea of want men need to have a happier marriage."

Somehow Janey missed the fact that Lynn was divorced, even though she definitely knew about it. Maybe she assumed that Lynn had initiated the break-up.

"So what should I do to, ah, discipline him then?"

Lynn must have been really careful as she described the procedures because she was lying her ass off. Richard had disciplined her, not the other way around. They had eventually given up on it because he thought of it as just another chore that gave him no satisfaction.

Nevertheless, she managed to say, "What I mean is physical punishment or corporal punishment to use the formal term. You need to spank him on his bare backside, either with your hand or, if the offense is serious enough, with an implement of some kind."

"What implements could I use?"

"Oh, there are all kinds. Belts, sticks, whips, paddles, a bunch of birch rods -- and that is only a sample of what is available for discipline on the hindquarters."

"That's funny because he's always seemed so eager to spank me but I won't let him do it."

Lynn said, "He was projecting his own guilt onto you, I suspect."

"Yeah, like one time he hit my backside when I was in the kitchen. It wasn't merely a pat; he really hauled off and whacked me. I turned around and smacked him across his face, I mean, really hard."

"I bet that discouraged him from further attempts."

"You bet, it certainly did. He never tried that again. So, you think this might help him become -- oh, among other things, more ambitious?"

"Probably, if you tell him what you want from him. You have to show him who's boss, who is really running the household."

"But how do I do it, I mean the logistics of it?"

"If you're spanking him by hand, take his pants down and put him over your lap, face down. For the more serious objects, it may be better to have him bend over a chair or table. You could just have him stand up, bend over, and grab his own ankles."

Janey was just eating up whatever Lynn told her. "Wow, I've heard about some of this. Is it a common practice?"

"For many happy households, it's a necessity. Now keep in mind that many men become aroused during their beatings. He may ask for a sexual release immediately afterwards."

"Should I give that to him?"

"That's entirely up to you sweetie. It may depend on what he did to merit the correction. I've heard of cases where a guy is so excited that he will ejaculate onto the woman's lap."

"That sounds so unlikely."

"It happens every now and again. Anyway, immediately after you're done spanking him, give him some corner time. Have him stand against the wall or something with his pants down and his hands on his head. That way, he can present his damaged backside for you to examine. It's humiliating for him to have to do that. After some time with that, he can have some pleasure if you deem that appropriate."

"Wow, I never realized how easy all of this was."

"You may also allow him to rub his buttocks right afterwards, which helps lessen the pain. Then, when he's in corner time, you should sit down and examine your handiwork. You might want to pour yourself a drink to savor the moment."

"This sounds like it could be . . ." She almost said, a lot of fun. Instead it came out as, "I mean very satisfying."

"It certainly is. Remember to chide him, before, during, and after the spanking. Make it clear what he did wrong and what you expect from him in the future. What you say is just as important as the whacking. Don't be afraid to be stern. Make him realize that you are in charge."

"I'm already trying to make him realize that."

"Spanking him will help him accept your power. Now, you might forgive him afterwards and hug him and say that you still love him. Or you could continue the stern act. Have him fetch you a drink or something like that when he's lacking his trousers and he's bottomless. Or have him mop the kitchen floor in that condition. There are just so many variations."

Janey, being the gullible person that is, bought all of this without having any idea that Lynn had already done some this with me. She certainly had trouble imagining that I might enjoy it and even get an erection, although Lynn had just suggested that.

Lynn continued, "You have to realize that most men crave discipline, even if they won't admit it immediately. They want their women to take charge, and they want to take the consequences if they fail to obey what is asked of -- no, demanded of them."

"This is absolutely fascinating. I never realized that any of this was possible."

"It's not just possible, it's desirable." Janey completely failed to catch on to how much Lynn was lying about how her own marriage had worked. It was Lynn's next move that really should have made her suspicious, but it didn't.

Lynn continued, "There are cases where a man is so sensitive to pain that he needs to be restrained -- tied down is what that means."

"That sounds like a lot of work."

"It might be necessary, especially if you use a cane. The cane is about the worst implement there is. Even I don't know how to use it properly without really injuring somebody. I don't think you are ready to use one of these yet. But other implements can also cause that reaction in some men."

Janey asked, "So when is this all going to happen?"

"Tonight, my dear, if that is all right with you."

*********

I was sitting at my desk when the two of them came into my cubicle. Janey sat in the extra chair, while Lynn leaned against my desk. Now what the hell did they want from me?

Lynn, being used to wielding authority, didn't waste any time. She didn't even say hello to me. "To get right to the point, Jane and I have decided we should both inflict a corporal punishment on you. In fact, we're both going to be doing it to you at the same time."

I instantly knew that this was something that Lynn had cooked up. Also, I knew where it was going to happen: in that unrented space at the north end of the building. What was striking was how Janey had bought into whatever bullshit Lynn had told her.

I thought I could arouse Jamey's suspicions by suggesting that I was no stranger to this; in fact, Lynn and I had swapped dominant and submissive positions more than once. I said, "But why you Lynn? I thought you said I was a good employee."

"You are, but you could use a maintenance spanking every now and again to make sure you remain one."

I thought my wife's suspicions would be aroused by Lynn's and my familiarity with all the BDSM terminology we were using. But she still wasn't worried; she just sat there with a self-satisfied look on her face.

I turned to her and said, "So Jane, what is your beef with me?"

"Hah! If you haven't figured that out yet, you haven't been paying attention."

Before arriving at my desk, Lynn had opened one of her desk drawers and taken out two thick leather straps. "Each one of us will get one of these, and we'll take turns whapping your bare ass cheeks with them. As we do that, it will be one at a time for the two of us; we'll get a rhythm going."

So they were going to witness and participate in this as a team. I said, "And what happens if I refuse to accept this?"

Lynn said, "Then I'll have to fire you." Janey had her own take on it, "And I'll have to leave you."

It was amazing the lying these two arrogant bitches were doing that day. I knew neither would follow through on their threats. With Lynn, I knew I could get payback when the time came around for her to be submissive again. My wife would be a harder case to crack, but I was confident I'd think of some nasty way to get back at her.

I remember seeing Janey's rear-end when it was bare during our lovemaking or when she was getting dressed. It wasn't nearly as impressive as Lynn's caboose, but it had a smooth roundness that seemed to call out for me to redden it with my forceful hand. I wanted so badly to have her stretched out over my lap, writhing and crying out as her bare rump received the beating it deserved to get.

But that was in the realm of fantasy. I had more pressing immediate concerns. Maybe I wimped out, but I figured that it would be easier to accept my fate rather than trying to argue with both of them. Besides, I had already survived the punishments that Lynn had dished out to me.

I decided to accept this weird deal. For one thing, I wasn't in the mood for an argument. Yet the idea of having two women discipline me at the same time excited me. I was also sure that I would get some kind of sexual payoff at the end, although that would be Janey's job.

"All right," I said. "I accept it."

"Good," said Lynn. "Meet us back there at eight o'clock."

******

They were already there when I entered that one office with the furniture in it. I noticed that Lynn had a bag with her and she took some pieces of rope out of it.

"What are those for?"

"Why, we're going to restrain you, I mean tie you to the chair."

Fortunately, I didn't blurt out, I've never needed restraint before. This must have been Lynn's idea to add some drama to the proceedings. I went along with this too, and I just shrugged, "Whatever you think is best." Some bondage might add spice to the proceedings.

"Let's make sure the wheels are locked on that chair."

Lynn was the one with the rope-tying skills, and she soon had me in place. I was basically standing up, facing the chair but bent over the back. My hands were tied to the base of the thing; my legs were restrained to the legs of the chair.

There was one more nice little touch; she had a ball gag to insert into my mouth. It was secured by a string that went around my neck. I was about to protest this added item; I had never needed one previously. But I was supposed to be acting as if I had never been punished by this old tyrant before.

Lynn explained it for Janey's information, not mine. "This is so his cries of pain are not heard back in the office." I didn't think anybody was still in there.

Then Lynn said to my wife, "Okay, honey, you have the honor of lowering his trousers and exposing his buttocks."

She was smiling, "Certainly, it's my pleasure." Oh, one of these days she's really going to get it, but I didn't know how yet. If I forced her into restraint for spanking, say by threatening her with a weapon, she could charge me with assault. Besides, how could I hold a weapon on her and tie her at the same time? It was a two-man job.

Lynn commented on my bare ass, "He's a little on the thin side, isn't he?"

Janey said, "No matter, now he has to take whatever we give him."

The executive director had a suggestion, "Let's warm him up with a little hand spanking first. You take his right cheek while I do his left." She understood the division of labor.

Janey said, "No, I want to get to the belts already." My dear wife, I knew I could count on her. Later on, I surmised that she didn't want Lynn's hand touching my bare flesh.

"Okay, I'll take his left cheek and you the right one, as I said. We'll take turns, one whack after the other."

They didn't go easy on me, that was for sure. With each stroke, I clenched my buttocks and moved my hips forward. Muffled sounds emerged from around my gag. I got an erection anyway.

Janey said, "Look at that, he's aroused already."

"I suspect he's quite perverse."

"That's probably why he is so avid about spanking me. He thinks if he enjoys it, then I will too."

A bit later, she commented, "Look at how red he is becoming down there."

Lynn replied, "Yes, these belts inflict quite a wallop." They both chided me about various issues. I knew that one of Janey's biggest complaints was that I wasn't earning enough money and I hadn't been promoted yet. But I knew she wouldn't dare say those things so that Lynn could hear her. Basically, she was a little coward.

Finally, Lynn said, "All right, that should be sufficient." My ass was blazing but I couldn't put my hands back there.

Janey started talking to me, but she realized that the gag was still in my mouth so she removed it. The first thing I said was, "How did you two crazy twats come up with this idea?" Although, it had Lynn's fingerprints all over it.

My wife patronized me. "There, there, sweetheart, it was all for your benefit. Do you think you now know how to behave at work and at home?"

I wished she had been in there when I was vigorously caning Lynn's generous backside. Anyway, her statement was so stupid that I didn't dignify it with a response.

It didn't matter, because she went off in a different direction. "Lynn said that it would be possible for me I gave you a sexual release at this point."

Again, I was surprised that my wife's suspicions hadn't been aroused by that.

Lynn interrupted us, "I've got to get going. You two kids can stay here and enjoy whatever kinkiness you can think up."

"Maybe we should just leave him like this all night."

Lynn objected, "No, don't do that. First of all, he'll eventually pee all over the floor. Second, if somebody finds him first, it would be very hard to explain everything."

When she left, Janey gave me a look I didn't like. "Well, mister, you think I'm going to get you off now. I'm actually going to do the opposite; I'm going to deny you your orgasm."

She did a neat little striptease in front of me. Soon she was down to just her thigh-high stockings and her high-heeled shoes. I was very pissed off, and I had an urge to fuck her if I was untied. I struggled against my bonds and my cock seemed to be bouncing around on its own power.

I said, "What is wrong with you two crazy ladies, anyway?" But something made my wife change her mind.

"Look, the only reason I'm going to do this is because I'm so horny myself. No amount of masturbation, no vibrator could satisfy me as well as your big cock could do it."

Wow, that was pretty high praise. I was surprised that she had found at least some use for me as a husband after all.

"Could you at least untie me first?"

"No, not quite yet."

"So how do you propose to do it?"

She had thought it through, "I have the idea of first kneeling in front of you and giving you a blowjob. They will take the edge off your arousal and you'll have plenty of stamina to fuck me properly."

It sounded like a good plan. Janey had some decent blowjob skills, although I didn't get blown by her as often as I would have liked. Being tied up actually increased the intensity of the act for me. Soon I was thrusting my hips forward so that my cock met her eagerly open mouth. I forgot about the pain in my behind.

"Oh Janey, this feels so wonderful."

She stopped to say, "You see, I am very fond of you." It would have been nice if she had said, I love you, but that didn't happen. When was the last time she had said that to me, anyway?

Janey could be a dutiful wife when she wanted to be one. When I ejaculated into her mouth, she took it all in and swallowed almost the entire loan. Only a small amount dribbled down her chin. When she was done, she went back to licking and sucking my cock, removing the last of the semen, and giving me pleasure during the afterglow period. An experienced woman would do that for her lover.

As I hung there catching my breath, she said, "Now it would be very thoughtful of you if you pleasured me too."

"How am I going to do that? My mouth won't reach your crotch."

"Well, if I just sit in the chair, you will have the right angle to penetrate me. I know you, you should be ready for that in a few minutes."

Indeed I was. As she sat in the chair, we soon had a good rhythm going. She spread her legs up and out as she took me into her cunt. I gave her a good, hard fucking, and we moaned together with each of my thrusts. Of course, she came first. When it was time for me to climax, I cried out, "Janey, I love you so much!"

"And I love you too, Paul."

Maybe Lynn knew what she was doing after all.

#########