Janey and the Janitor

Story Info
Janey has some last-day-of-school fun.
3.1k words
4.23
24k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
1,007 Followers

The only romance Janey ever had was with her uncle. And that wasn't much of a romance—just a quick poke between the sheets.

Then on the last day of high school, her uncle dumped Janey for another twat on the family tree. Dammit.

The petite, freckle-faced redhead walked to school, sniveling and dragging her feet. Janey hoped next year, in college she could meet a guy, a guy who wasn't a relative.

Then a strange thing happened.

The school janitor, Raul came up behind Janey. She jumped when his strong hands grabbed her hips, and sighed as his long tongue flicked along her ear lobe...

That's a dangerous thing to do to a depressed and horny girl. Raul was handsome and roguish, with a naughty reputation. The perfect guy for a wet dream.

"Hey Red, you look like someone just shot your cat."

"I-I don't have a cat."

"Yes you do." He winked. "And I have a wonderful way of cheering up sad pussy's." He rubbed her quivering thighs. "Girly, how 'bout you and me sneak into the storage room later and..."

"WHAT? I COULD NEVER DO THAT!"

"Sure you can honey. Just make sure nobody sees you. It'd be bad for both of us."

"Bad...because you're a janitor?"

"No, I'm not supposed to be talking to pretty, freckle-faced girls."

Janey gulped. "Is that what we're going to do talk?" Raul looked at his mop when a teacher walked down the hall.

"Yep, a long, hard talk." Raul winked, staring at her plump bosom. "Girl, you done a lot of growing up lately. Either that or you're stuffing that bra. They real?"

Janey blushed. "Of course they're real!"

"Wow. Real and real tasty, and I can see your big, hard nipples poking your blouse. They get stiff because of me?"

"No, and don't make fun of my nipples."

"I love big nipples, and I imagine their cherry-red just like your hair." He laughed. "Janey, your hair red in both places?"

She blushed, staring down. "Don't be shy Janey. Sexy girls don't need to be shy."

"I-I'm sexy?"

"Sure honey. When your walk down the hall your sexy ass always drives me crazy." Raul winked. "You like it there Janey? Any guy ever bone your backdoor?"

"Eww! That's gross," Janey shivered. "You're too nasty."

"Just curious darlin', you gonna meet me later or are you a prick teaser?" Janey tried to slap him. "Hell girl, I bet you're a still virgin. A freckle-faced piece of underage tail."

"I'm not a piece of tail! And I'm eighteen."

He laughed. "How many boys you been with?"

"No boy's just my uncle. And it's none of your business!"

"I knew it. Janey you're way too much woman for any BOY." Raul laughed. Your uncle —he have a big one?"

"Yeah, plenty big." Janey whispered, not really sure if he was big or not.

"So you like the big boners huh girl?" Raul moved closer. "Want to feel my lump to make sure it measures up?"

"Geez, not here sir!" Janey looked up and down the hall.

"In the storage room then, later." The janitor grinned. "Look what you did to my dick." Janey swallowed as Raul's lump grew even bigger. His lump was legendary... all the girls talked about it in gym class.

Janey giggled when the janitor's hand slid into her panties and rubbed her fuzz. She felt her pussy grow sopping wet. Pushing him away Janey ran to the restroom.

On the toilet Janey stared at her pussy and wondered if she'd have the guts to meet the janitor... But it wasn't like they'd see each other again after graduation, and her hole felt empty...

Janey smiled when she thought about what her Mom would think of her banging a janitor... a big black janitor. And thinking about it made her pussy all gooey.

****

Standing outside the storage room Janey finally got up the courage to go inside. Biting her lip she ran in and quickly shut the door.

Raul stood by a desk with a devilish grin on his face and a huge bulge in his pants. The room felt small and stuffy, and sinful as hell.

"It's time to um... talk." Raul kissed down her neck. "Take that blouse off honey, let me see your goodies." Closing her eyes Janey unbuttoned her top, exposing the lacy bra straining against her plump boobs.

"Wow girl, look at them juggies—and they're freckled! You freckled all over?"

Janey nodded as Raul unhooked her bra and eased the straps off. Her tits fell free, bouncing around. The janitor grabbed them, and Janey watched his black hands groping her white boobs.

"Damn honey, you got boobs like a porn star. Ever do a porno?"

Janey blushed and shook her head as the janitor kissed kneaded her titty mounds. As Raul's mouth plucked at her rubbery nipples, Janey felt his boner lump pressing against her thigh.

"Girl, you know how to suck cock?" Janey nodded and the janitor pulled out his swollen manhood.

"Oh my gawd!" The black boner swayed in her face. The uncut prick was way bigger than her uncle's. She nervously took hold of the nasty thing, her short fingers barely reaching around the thick girth.

"It's all for you girl...every inch. Lube it up good, so it don't rip your twat apart. And don't forget my balls." Blushing bright red Janey opened her mouth wide to engulf his fat knob.

It took her a few seconds to get used to his size, but soon her wet, red lips slide up and down his dark fuck-stick. After lubing it up good, she moved down and licked the janitor's hairy balls. Gross!

He patted her head. "Good Janey, you ready to swallow my black dick?" She didn't like deep throating. But like it or not, she had to suck his thing down.

Raul's cock pushed in further, and she felt his shaft sliding down her throat, deeper and deeper. Gagging, her throat muscles gripped and squeezed the black knob.

The janitor groaned. "Oh, Fuck Janey. What a tight fuckin' throat."

She felt his hairy balls slap against her chin, and his pubes tickled her nose. He made her swallow his entire fat black cock. Janey heard wet gurgling sounds in her throat, as drool hung from her lips.

Raul's oversized shaft stretching her lips. Faster and faster he fucked her mouth, jamming his meat repeatedly down her throat. Janey felt his cock grow larger as his pumping increased.

The huge cock in her throat throbbed—and burst! She choked and swallowed down hot wads of sticky cum. The taste of it was bitter and gross and felt gooey as it sloshed around her mouth.

Cum-froth bubbled from her lips, as sticky ropes dangled from her chin. The cum spilled down the front of her tits.

Janey gasped for breath when Raul pulled out his cock. As it slipped from her throat, another blast of sperm hit her face. She looked up with cum running her cheeks. " Did you like that Raul?"

"Yes girly, you're a fine cocksucker. Now Raul wants to see your naked twat. Get your skirt and panties off." Janey slowly undid her skirt and yanked down her cotton panties, exposing the curly red vee of her pussy.

"Janey, that's one hairy hole."

"Sorry sir, I would've shaved if I'd known..." Janey crossed her hands in front of her ginger bush, but the man calmly lifted her on the table, spread her plump thighs, and moved between them.

"Never be sorry about pussy, it be good bald or bushy!" The janitor rubbed her cunt, finding her moist folds. "Raul likes hairy jungles." He shoved a finger inside her hole.

"Ouch, be careful."

He laughed. "Sweetie, you're on the pill, right." She blushed and nodded.

"Good, now spread yourself like a lady." Janey didn't feel very lady-like when she spread her legs wide for the janitor. And she squirmed as he forced the bulbous knob into her tight pussy,

Leaning forward as he pushed into her gripping fuck-tunnel. "Hold on girl. Put your hands around my neck and let me fuck you real good."

"Oh...okay sir!" Janey whimpered in pain as his fat prick thrust in and out. But as he went harder, deeper and faster, the hurt went away. She kissed Raul as the old desk squeaked below them.

Janey groaned, spreading her legs wider as his immense fuck-stick slammed into her pussy at full speed.

"Yeah. You like that big dick in you, don't you?" He laughed. "I feel your pussy squirmin'. You're gonna 'gasm, ain't you cutey?"

Seconds later Janey's spine tingled and stifled a squeal as her pussy clamped around his cock. "Oh...Oh Gawd Raul!" Her back arched up as the janitor spewed, filling her womb with his hot seed.

"Damn you got a sweet twat." Raul pulled out his limp fuck-hose, and they both watched the goo dripping out of her crack. Her rosy pubes glistened with milky white droplets.

"Stay up on that desk a sec."

"Am I bleeding?"

"Nope, I'm just admirin' you're cream-pie. I banged a lot of babes on that old desk. Glad it's still in one piece" He winked. "Betcha I can do you again. You want another fucky?"

Janey was wide open to his suggestion and spread herself just as the door opened. It was the principal, Mr. Derick! Janey blushed when the man stared at her naked pussy with the janitor's cum dripping from her cunt to the floor.

Mr. Derick took a pic and Janey's entire body turned red. She hopped down trying to find her panties. The principal grabbed her arm.

"Raul get back to work. I'll take care of this cute cunt."

Janey tried to cover her naked body. "Mr. Derick... I'm sorry, it was an accident."

"An accident? You accidentally seduced the janitor?"

"Me? N-never." Janey stuttered. "He-he's a nice man and he told me I was pretty."

"That's all it takes to fuck your teen twat? You're pretty Janey—spread your legs?" He slapped her thigh. "Down to my office. We're going to have a talk!"

"Another talk? But I'm sore and what about my clothes, sir?"

"We'll have a naked talk. Now move it twat!"

Wearing only her white socks, Janey hurried down the hall with the school principal right behind, rubbing her wiggling naked ass. He locked the door behind them.

"Move your hands and let me see." Janey stood naked before him. "Wow, plump tits so ripe and suckable. And a ginger jungle of pubes, waiting to be explored."

"Can I have my clothes back?"

"No I'll give them to your Mom when she picks you up. Or maybe Daddy could meet your new boyfriend?"

"Oh please no! I'd be horrified. Raul ain't my boyfriend."

"So twat, you're standing here with your pussy swollen and the janitor's sticky sperm running down your leg... and he's not your boyfriend? Is he a fuck friend?"

"I-I guess...so."

"And I'll bet you swallowed his seed." Janey nodded as Mr. Derik rubbed her tits. "Would you swallow MY seed?"

Janey looked up. "...if you want me to...sir." She kneeled before the man's boner and licked the pee-hole. Cock-sucking was gross, but it might get her out of trouble.

The petite redhead licked up and down, titillating the underside of his rigid prick. Parting her lips she took it in the purple knob. The principal pushed forward, and Janey got force-fed cock again.

She clasped her lips tightly around the shaft and sucked as hard as she could. "Ahhh yes, that's a good student." He pulled at Janey's red hair, thrusting his hips...

"Suck it, sweetie Suck hard!" Janey did and her cheeks caved in. Janey took a deep breath through her flared nostrils and pushed her head down, taking his prick into her throat, rolling her tongue around his fleshy shaft.

Cupping his balls, she pulled on the hairy sac of his balls, trying to urge out his sperm. "Harder, young lady." Mr. Derick squeezed her tits, kneading the soft milking flesh. "Oh, Jesus! I'm cumming!"

He pulled her hair and thrust deeper... suffocating Janey! She gagged and gulped as cum gushed down her throat. Gobs of cum puffed out her cheeks, burbling out of her lips, down to the floor.

After the blowjob, Janey wiped her mouth and spit out a pubic hair. Mr. Dick smiled and slapped her rump. "I assume the janitor sodomized you?"

"What?"

"Sodomized you." He grinned. "Shoved his manhood up your anus?"

"NO SIR—no one's ever done that!"

"Then it's about time. Bend over in that wooden chair."

With her hefty boobs swaying Janey leaned over the chair... and noticed teeth marks in the wood. Looking back she saw Mr. Dick holding a ping pong paddle. "But sir I just sucked your prick!"

"Yes, and now it's time for your spanking. Sluts need spanking."

"You can't spank me—I'm a big girl—I'm eighteen!"

"Big girls need butt whippin' too." He slapped his hand with the paddle, and Janey cringed. "Or I can text that naked pic to your daddy..."

"No, not that," Janey whimpered.

"Bend over more, and spread those slutty thighs. I know you're good at spreading."

The principal drew the paddle back, add smacked her ass. "OUCH!" Mr. Derick paddled her butt harder." Janey covered her mouth as he kept spanking.

A half dozen smacks on the butt left Janey sobbing with glowing red ass. The whimpering girl looked up with a tear-stained face.

"Is-is that it?"

"No, now it's time for the purple beads. Spread your butt cheek wide." Janey did and the man spit into her anus. Then she felt a small purple push against her asshole ...and it popped in!

"SIR—What are those?"

"Anal beads, you'll love them you little slut."

Janey shook her head, blushing as Mr. Dick pushed more and more of the anal beads deeper into Janey's butthole, each one spreading her anal ring wider.

"That's a good tramp, take them all."

Janey grunted as the man forced bigger beads up her virgin asshole. The last one was the size of a GOLF BALL! "OUCH!" Her ass felt full as she squeezed the beads with her rectum muscles.

Looking between her legs, Janey saw a loop sticking out of her ass.

Mr. Derick laughed. "That's to pull the beads in and out. Now for some nubbin lovin'." He rolled her over. "Now spread your thighs, show me you're pretty hole."

Janey did, and he dropped his head between her thighs, kissing her slit.

"What are you doing!" The principal shoved his face into her love-jungle of her pubes, stabbing his tongue into her hole." Oh sir..." Janey groaned as he pulled the anal beads in and out.

He slipped a finger into her warm cunt while twirling her nubbin with his tongue. Janey squirmed as her pussy muscles clenched his finger and her ass muscles clenched the beads.

The principal twisted Janey's swollen nipples as her young thighs clamped his head, and her ginger bush heaved against his face.

The man lapped her pussy faster, driving Janey crazy. Tossing her head she pulled his mouth into her steaming cunt. And the man sucked her nubbin into his teeth!

"OH YESS!" Janey arched up in climax as the principal pulled the beads out of her ass, one at a time. She felt the erotic tingle as each one popped out. The orgasm twisted through her body as the nasty man kept lapping at her crack.

Then she collapsed forward in the chair—the fuck chair. Mr. Derick wiped his face off in her cotton panties.

"Sweetie, I'll bet you're curious about anal sex...what it feels like?"

"NO—Not at all!" Janey looked up to see his very long, very hard boner. The principal moved the tip of his dick to the puckered anus and pushed.

"OH! It hurts!"

"Not even in yet," he grabbed her hanging boobs, kneading them roughly. "Now for my victory plunge." His cock slammed balls-deep into her bowels!

"OWW SIR, IT REALLY HURTS!" Janey clenched her fists and bit the chair as his boner pumped her asshole.

"Want me to stop?" Janey knew that was a stupid question.

Mr. Derick held her hips and thrust so hard that the chair wobbled toward the wall. Janey groaned as the sounds of fucking and grunting filled the room. She felt his cock swelling in her ass.

"Ouch, you're fat prick...it's ripping my asshole!"

Janey moaned as the principal finally spewed. Gobs of hot seed filled her sore rectum. Janey felt his limp prick slither out of her ass. "Are you done fucking me? Can I have my clothes back?"

"No, I've invited a friend over." He pointed to the door as the janitor walked in. "Janey today's your last day of school. We want to enjoy your holes while we can."

As a naked girl standing between two very large, very stiff cocks, Janey felt she had no choice. "Sure. What the hell." Janey figured she'd never see these guys again, and she kinda enjoyed the prick-attention.

Raul moved behind her and yelled at Mr. Derick. "Oh man, you did a number on that poor girl's ass. I thought you was going to drill right through her."

"I tried." The principal grinned. "You don't hear her complaining did you?"

Janey looked up. "Um... are you guys both gonna fuck me... at the same t-time...?"

"Yep, me and Raul like to share fresh meat. Sweet. Pink. Fuck-Meat."

Raul laughed. "Janey sweetie you love to screw. You're like a fucking machine." The redhead blushed at the compliment. "Now mount your pussy on Derick's dick and I'll jam his prick up your tight little ass."

Janey sat on the principal, rubbing her sore red slit along his prick-knob... and it punched in. "Ouch!" The man grabbed her hips, and his thick shaft pummeled in and out of her pussy. Her tits bounced against his hairy chest, making her nipples swell.

Then Janey felt the janitor spread her ass cheeks. It was Rami! "My turn." The redhead gritted her teeth as Raul's long prick shoved up her butthole.

She felt the cock in her ass sword-fighting the cock in her cunt.

"Geez, you guys are gonna split me in half!" Janey felt like a fuck doll, bouncing back and forth between the two pummeling pricks. Her young body twisted with the frenzied double-screwing.

"Janey giggled. "What a way to end the school year. I'm going to miss you guys."

"No way Janey, we'll see you next year."

"But I'll be in college."

"So will we sweetie! Me and Raul start working there next semester. We all three can TALK every day.

"TALK? EVERYDAY?" Janey groaned as the two men screwed in faster into her cunt and ass. Their rigid pricks slamming together in vicious rhythm.

"G-gosh so this is what college will feel like? Dammit, I'll be walking bowlegged between classes..."


KimKim5
KimKim5
1,007 Followers